Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Opposites ❯ Waiting... ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Koni'ichiwa!

Wow…I'm amazed. Peoples are starting to review me…Normally people don't do that.

Arigato Gosaimasu!!!!!!!!^_^

Legal:I no Own Yu Yu.

Da Fic:

Liz:"Yeah.Let's go."

*Kimiko and Liz begin to walk away*

Koenma:" W-wait a minute! Kimiko, I have to talk to you!"

Kimiko:" Well, it'll have to wait `til later, `cuz my friends are all waiting for me. Liz, let's go."

*Kimiko and Liz leave the building, making sure to slam the door.*

Kurama:" Well, I guess that you will have to wait until later to meet your daughter officially… Hiei?"

*Hiei was staring at the spot where Kimiko just was with a strange look on his face.*

Kurama:" Do you think it's not your daughter now, Hiei?"

Hiei:" You were right…that was my daughter…yes, I'll wait for her."

Koenma*Thinking*:"Good, then I can finally get her out of my house."

Kurama:" Why don't you just wait over in the chair, I see this development has shocked you."

*Hiei said nothing as he sat down *

Koenma:" Kurama, why don't you go get the ogres to fix a room for Hiei while we sort out things with Kimiko."

Kurama:" Sure."

*Kurama walked off to find Ogre. *

Koenma:" Hiei, I'll let you know as soon as possible when Kimiko will return."

*Koenma walked out of the room, leaving Hiei to sit with his thoughts. *

End of Chapter

So, did you guys like the chapter? Review to let me know, `kay?