Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / La Blue Girl Fan Fiction ❯ La Red Girl ❯ The Oldest Profession ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

La Red Girl
Chapter I -
The Oldest Profession
 
Ranma Saotome, heir to the Anything Goes school of Martial Arts sighed from the rooftop overhang of his house, shaking his head as the argument continued from below his vantage point; somewhere within the house.

His parents were
fighting.
 
He imagined this was more or less a given experience for many teens growing up at some time or another, except for the fact that those teens hadn't been on a martial arts sojourn lasting fifteen years with only their old man for company.  For all intents and purposes, he hadn't had a family until six months ago. It seemed touch and go with his mother and the curse for a bit, but everything  seemed to have smoothed out…
 
"But No-chan, the schools must be joined!"
 
…Except for today. It was a disconcerting experience to say the least for the martial artist who had never experienced a spat between parents. Things had seemed okay at first, but even he could tell there was some sort of rift between the two before this particular blowout; Nor was it hard to imagine what that rift was.
 
Gee, the old man's only been gone for fifteen years, Ranma snorted mentally as the bickering shifted audibly from the kitchen to the living room. No idea why she'd be upset at that.
 
 Ranma shook his head, absently flicking off a twig that had assailed his position on the roof top. The curse was undoubtedly another point of contention. Her and me both, he frowned, eyes tracking on a passing sky blue car on the street below. Sure, he had been declared manly in her eyes, but that probably didn't lessen the sting any after fifteen years, and the old man was undoubtedly on the receiving end of--
 
"In case you haven't notice, husband, the schools are dead." That stopped Ranma's introspective cold and he cocked an ear to the wind even as his father attempted to route the accusation.
 
 "But--!"
 
He didn't get very far as Nodoka Saotome cut her husband off sharply. "Maybe if Ayame were still alive to train them, yes, but she's not and Soun didn't lift a finger to do so in her stead."
 
"Akane is a fine match for the boy, No-chan!" Genma railed, attempting to retake control of their argument. "Her skill is--"
 
"Insufficient in nearly every area that matters," his mother's voice returned flatly, and Ranma's jaw nearly dropped to the roof's shingles. While she was absolutely correct, he hadn't expect that observation to be delivered so bluntly. He liked the tomboy and all, but nobody ever took that stance with her. Ever. "She is a sweet girl, but that's all she is. I had high hopes for her too, Genma-dear, but she's…"
 
  "I… I... She's trainable…" The Saotome patriarch fought for an excuse to salvage the pact, and even Ranma had to admit it was a pretty thin one in the face of his mother's uncharacteristic bluntness. Sure she was trainable, but she had a single intrinsic flaw that her intended had identified nearly the day he arrived in Nerima… She didn't have a passion for the art. At the end of the day, she had a life. Friends. Things that Ranma Saotome envied sorely. But the art was merely another friend to Akane, not her--
 
"Perhaps in time," Ranma could all but see his mother shaking her head with a sad expression, such was the disappoint that carried through her words.  "Time we no longer have. The Suzuka have already shattered the other clans and Miroku has been left alone to hold the line; A line I doubt they can maintain indefinitely without support."
 
The previously unknown information sent Ranma's mind awhirl, even as he was coming to grips with the fact that there was obviously much more to his mother than a mere house wife. Talk of clans usually meant ninja, and the fact that the name Tendo used to be associated with one was a shock unto itself. Soun sure as hell isn't a ninja, which would leave their mother, the martial artist reasoned through the implications as the argument below faded into a forceful discussion. Genma, had surprisingly remain silent through her entreaty and Nodoka continued.
 
"My clan is on the verge of extinction," She advised, her voice tinted with a wide spectrum of emotions. Ranma identified remorse and finality readily enough; all but certain a measure of hostility was present as well. "As it is, only myself and another are left to lend our skills to their cause."
 
"So send that other person to off to--"
 
"That other person is ourson, Genma," Nodoka returned sharply, inciting her husband to sputtering and Ranma to arch an eyebrow. Now things were getting interesting.
 
"You can't possibly be suggesting..." His father's voice trailed off, then renewed, as if realizing something. There was no mistaking the edge of disbelief therein; even panic if he wasn't mistaken, and listened to his old man's gibbering with fascination. "No... NO. You cannot possibly be suggesting... No, no, no!"
 
"He is the only one remaining besides myself," Nodoka replied to the objection softly. "The stakes are..." She paused, and the scraping of the back sliding door was heard. "Son, please come down and join us."
 
Ranma blinked, only marginally surprised that his eavesdropping had been noted. He gave the wind a barely perceptible shrug and stepped off the overhang, hopping down to the grass of the backyard where his mother awaited with a fading smile. He returned the smile weakly, attempting to rationalize his snooping.
 
"Ah, I was, just, um..."
 
"Please come in," Nodoka simply requested, and he followed his mother in to the house where a clearly irritated Genma Saotome awaited. 
 
"Woman, you will cease this foolishness!" Genma all but growled, causing Ranma to stare. He's actually angry with Mom, he realized with wonder, never having actually witnessed such an event before. "He's not even trained in your art, let alone--"
 
"Husband, you taught him every measure of Anything Goes, did you not?"
 
"Of course I did!" Genma's eyes flashed to Ranma, then back to his wife with the rebuke. "What does that have anything to do with this?"
 
"And who taught you?" Nodoka asked, and even Ranma could tell the question was largely rhetorical. The old pervert did, but what that had to do with anything was a complete mystery, and now he was beginning to question the wisdom of eavesdropping on this particular argument.
 
Genma was about to snarl a reply back when the words were suddenly caught up in his throat, as if just realized something he had completely missed. When he finally found his voice again, his face had paled noticeably. "No. That can't possibly be... It's... that's..."
 
"Anything Goes, husband," She shook her head, empathizing with the unwelcome revelation. "I myself have often questioned his wisdom on certain matters, but it would appear that his foresight was rather prudent... As unwelcome as the idea may be."
   
Genma stared at his wife, then over to his son who was desperately doing his best to imitate a wall fixture or some similarly inanimate object. "I... cannot allow this. I will not allow this. Our son. The contract… No. Anything but this."
 
"It is not our choice to make," Nodoka shook her head, then gathered her offspring's hand in hers. "Son?"
 
Ranma glanced from one parent to the other, one emoting indignation, while the other held his hand in solemn resolve. It didn't matter which parent he looked at, however, because he really wasn't looking forward to facing what had brought this situation to a boil in the first place, or how it affected him.
 
"Um, yeah, Mom?"
 
"What we are discussing... Is not an easy thing," His auburn haired mother explained carefully, pulling a slip of folded paper from the breast folds of her kimono. It was a something Ranma identified readily and his eyes beheld it with no small amount of dread. The Contract. She took it in both hands and tore, ripping it in half before her son's very wide eyes. "First, I release you from this. Whatever you decide, it should not affect your decision."
 
"Son, you are not to agree to anything she say," Ranma's eyes immediately snapped back to his father in shock. His next words only deepened that shock. "Your mother is feeling unwell. As your father, you are not to indulge her requests."
 
"It is his choice, Genma," Nodoka rebuked in a somewhat icy tone. "A topic I would not even have to broach if not for your training mission, husband."  
 
Genma cheek twitched, but held his son with a stern gaze regardless, shaking his head a silent 'no.' Ranma weighed his options, though there wasn't really much to weigh in all honestly. Curiosity was eating him alive and his old man was a pain in the ass about this sort of stuff. Always had my best interests at heart, too, the pigtailed teen all but scoffed sarcastically and turned back to his mother with that thought in mind.
 
"Uh, sure Mom. Go ahead." Ranma shifted his weight subtly, expecting the initial lunge from his father in a sadly predictable effort to enforce his will. Instead, the old man simply folded his arms, staring at his son through his glasses. His next statement was completely unexpected.
 
"Don't say I didn't warn you."
 
Now that was ominous, a portion of the martial artist's psyche recognized, but stayed the course regardless. She had destroyed that contract for a reason and while grateful, he need to know why she would let something so important to her fall by the wayside so suddenly. She started by motioning to the couch cushion next to her. "In some ways, your father is right. I doubt it will be a pleasant topic when it is all said and done, but it is one we must address. First, have you ever heard of the Shikima?"

The martial artist considered the name for a mo
ment. Phoenix people? Check. Musk Dynasty hybrids? Check. Asura cursed mortals? Check. Ghost cats and spirit possessions? Check and check. Shikima...? As formidable as his list was for somebody of less than eighteen years of age, Shikima were nowhere to be found on it, and Ranma shook his head.

Nodoka nodded, suspecting as much. The glare from Genma persisted, but she continued regardless. "They are, for all intents and purposes, demons; perhaps some of the more powerful you will ever cross. There is very little that walks that--"

"I'm in."

The
statement left Nodoka blinking even as Genma all but choked on his own tongue. Ranma's mother recovered first, staring at her offspring. "You're... in?"

"Well, yeah, of course I am," Ranma shrugged, leaning back into the couch now that the lay of the land was known. "I mean, sounds like somebody needs help dealing with something big and nasty, and I'm naturally the guy for the job." Both parents stared as the self confident martial artist
- their son -continued. "I mean, jeez, you guys had me really worried with the argument and all."

Genma stared. It was all he could do. "You have
no idea what you're getting into, Boy."

"Yeah?" Ranma glanced back to his father with irritation. "Some demons need an ass kicking and here I am. Even a panda could understand that, y'know?"

"Foolish boy!" Genma growled, leaning forward from his own chair with the
challenge. "You wouldn't be so eager if--!"

"
Enough." It was a single word, but the no nonsense tone brought both males to silence, and Nodoka returned to her son. "Genma-dear is correct, son. This is not something to be eagerly stepped into, and you will need to listen to the tale's measure before deciding."

Ranma cocked his head, but relented, returning to his cushion. "Sure, Mom."

Nodoka took a deep breath, steeling herself for the te
lling and prepared to open some old wounds.  Genma simply sat up and walked into the kitchen; Ranma paiding him no mind as his mother began again. "As I was saying, Shikima are some of the most powerful demons to have ever crossed over into our realm, and the various ninja clans sought to harness their power for good and ill."

Ranma's attention immediately focused; more so than it already had been. You just didn't learn this stuff in school
, and the fact that it was coming from his own mother was captivating to say the least.
 
"The clans fought for mastery and dominance of the Shikima, even as the Shikima themselves sought to dominate mankind," His mother continued the telling. "It is a war that has once more reignited, much to our detriment."

"The Suzuka," Ranma stated, borrowing from the information he had gleaned from the roof
. His mother nodded, only a slightly surprised. In the kitchen, Genma rummaged around unseen as he shifted the contents of the cupboards. Nodoka glanced over her shoulder, causing her crimson hair to cascade with the motion. "The top, right cupboard, Dear."

A grunt met her advisement and Ranma's mother continued. "
Initially, yes. The Sazuka. They wiped out all the significant clans with the ability to manipulate the Shikima, save one... The Miroku clan, who offer the only significant resistance against them and the Shikima themselves."

"And you and... um,
Mrs. Tendo," Ranma weighed his words with a seriousness that was a far cry from the confident pretext he had worn only five minutes ago. "You were both part of a ninja clan? Really?"

"Don't sound so shocked, Ranma-kun," His mother favored him with a charitable smile that faded off into sad reminiscence. "Clan Tatsumaki... Of which there are only two survivors."

"You and...?" The martial artist kicked the puzzle
piece around for a moment before his father rejoined them both in the living room, two glasses of sake in hand. He slammed the first, draining the clear liquid before sitting; answering as he did.

"The second is the old master,"
That took Ranma back slightly, but his father continued, determined to crack his son's shell of indifference. "What she hasn't told you yet is the Shikimi are sex demons; the women of the various clans... theirkeepers."

At first his
words meant nothing to the pigtailed martial artist. Sure, it was kind of creepy they were using demons, even creepier that they were sex demons, but... A cold wind blew across Ranma Saotome's psyche as his intellect put two and two together for the first time. Something at the back of his brain nagged him to ask the next question, even though every ounce of logic said he shouldn't.

"Did the...
Um, Tatsumaki... I mean...?"

Nodoka finished her glare at Genma for his interruption and nodded solemnly. "Yes they did, and yes,
I did."
 
Oh yeah, definitely too much information, Ranma blinked, forcing himself back to business while another part of his brain conceded that the perv would be involved in such dealings. But Mom? Wait, no... The martial artist recanted mentally, deciding such behavior might have well been in line with her inexplicable fixation with manliness. Ranma sighed mentally as a healthy blush began to creep across his face, looking from one parent to the other. "Um, uh... Alright... More than I needed to know, but what's this have to do with kicking demon ass?"
 
Genma slumped, sighing. There wasn't going to be any easy way to explain his mother's... art, and his son still hadn't gotten the hint entirely. "It's how you kick their demonic asses, son."
 
Ranma watched as his father put the empty sake glass to his lips, realized he had drained it only moments before and set it aside in favor of the other one in hand. His son stared with his father's cryptic remark, but once it became obvious no further response was forthcoming, turned back to his mother expectantly. She picked up where Genma left off in a sedate tone, a stark contrast to his father's obvious agitation.
 
"Physical strength alone will not prevail against creatures such as these, son," Nodoka shook her head calmly, detailing the adversary he would be potentially facing. "A punch that would crack stone would merely inconvenience the greater Shikima. They are creatures composed largely of chi, meaning they are resilient to all but the most overwhelming of ki attacks."
 
"Okay, got that covered," Ranma shrugged, failing to see where the problem was. His mother simply shook her head.
 
"Grandmaster Happosai would be hard pressed to defeat a greater Shikima, Ranma-kun," She correct, causing Ranma to blink. "Possibly if he were to expend the fullest measure of his life force in one attack... But otherwise, their manipulation is best left to the opposite sex."
 
"But they're compose of ki, right?" Nodoka nodded, already knowing where Ranma was going with his thought. "I mean, I can see chicks controlling a perving demon easily enough. Hell, I've done that with Happosai enough times--"
 
Genma all but spit up the glass of sake he had been nursing, causing Ranma to send an annoyed look his way before continuing. "--But there's gotta be another way to kick their asses."
 
"And that is the crux of the problem," His mother explained patiently. "A being composed of pure ki can manipulate it to a high degree... To the point where no simple ki attack will work. The assault must be nothing short of overwhelming in nature, and a male simply cannot produce that sort of burst energy."
 
"Nobody is that confident, Son," Genma added, cutting off his son's inevitable response in a surprisingly calm tone. He sipped at the remainder of the second glass between thoughts, then turned to his wife with a tired look. "Just tell him, No-chan."
 
This time it was Nodoka who sighed, realizing her husband was correct. She had hoped for a softer approach, but Ranma's formidable drive to surmount any and all obstacles was taking him in an entirely different direction, and it was time to head it off; it only to spare them all the pain.
 
"Ranma-kun, listen to me carefully," Blue eyes scrutinized her and his mother could tell she had his complete and undivided attention. "The power levels required to either subdue or destroy a Shikima can only be obtained through female orgasm." 
Ranma repeated the phrase not once, but twice in his brain to ensure he had, in fact, heard it correctly. After a full minute of absolute stillness, it was Ranma shaking his head, his face pinkening once more with the implications. He stood up slowly, turning to the back yard door.
 
His mother was a kunoichi. She was a demon handler. And apparently, the best way to handle them was to do so in a rather personal manner. "I, um... Look... gotta..."
 
He managed three steps toward the sliding door when the final, critical piece clicked into place. Suddenly, the entire reason for his parents argument and subsequent explanations became horribly clear. The pervert trained the old man, who trained me. Mom says there's only two people capable of her art and I'm that other person... Her art can only be practiced by girls, which means...
 
Ranma found he couldn't take another step, his mouth completely dry. He turned back to his mother, who returned his look sympathetically. "Ya... You can't be serious."
 
"Just say 'no', boy," Genma stated firmly, watching his unnaturally still son realize the quagmire he now stood in. "She destroyed the contract. No loss of honor in saying so."
 
Ranma looked from father to mother, then turned away, staring out the sliding door's window and into the back yard. A the small garden bloomed where his mother had tended to it in their absence. He pieced together everything he had to this point, and forwarded a simply, though largely rhetorical question of his own. "I'm... Assumin' there's a good reason we're even talking about this. A real good reason."
 
"Ranma. Don't."
 
"There is," Nodoka replied solemnly through Genma's growling warning, facing Ranma's back. "The last time the clans failed to act, over one hundred thousand died when an Overfiend was allowed onto our plane, uncontrolled..."

Ranma's head snapped around and stared.
One hundred thousand!? Where the hell was that in the news?! Something like that--!

"...The emperor ordered a cover up, of course," His mother continued, shaking her head. "Officially, it was known as the Great Kanto Earthquake."

Ranma Saotome, Heir to the Anything Goes school of Martial Arts stood in numbed silence. He didn't even know what an Overfiend was, but it was obviously serious shit if tore the chunk out of Yokohama the history books said it did.
And the only thing that could stop it was... The martial artist shivered. Even worse was the fact that he had been equipped with all the tools necessary for the job. The art, the body and the code; all rolled into one convenient package.

My life, yes. My manhood is another story!

The words were dredged up from his memories and never had they been more relevance than this very moment. The code. If there was one thing that would entrap him into this mess, it was the code
; and while there were days when it would be conveniently bent...

"Sonofvabitch..." Ranma cursed, no longer concerned for niceties such as politeness. He stared at the rent contract lying in pieces on the sofa end table.
Seppuku would have been easier, he scoffed sardonically to himself and opted to face his mother in complete seriousness. "And one of these kunoichi chicks coulda stopped all that?"

"
Did stop all that," Nodoka corrected, brushing a lock of crimson from her brown eyes. "Our clan was significantly involved in that particular action."

"Woman, this foolishness ends now," Genma slapped the empty sake glass down on the table and stood up to reassert his authority over the discussion, then turned to Ranma, taking an authoritative stance. "You will not indulge in your Mother's request, do you under--"

"Shut the hell up, old man." Ranma shot back, his tone laced with scorn. The pigtailed teen shook his head, an all but resigned expression inhabiting his face now. "You couldn't have set this day up better if you tried."  

He held his silent father with a last steel edged glare and turned to the back door. "Going for a walk. Don't follow."

---------------
 
Ranma Saotome walked along a neighborhood fence, more or less aimlessly, but knowing that his shortcut would eventually intersect with the Tendo dojo. That thought, as well as any navigational intentions, were well at the back of his mind as he simply placed one foot in front of another while other concerns occupied the bulk of his thought process; Namely the last hour and the threat to humanity...

...And his masculinity.

Goddamn Panda, Ranma fumed as the pieces of the last hour were sorted and scrutinized for fault. There had been days where he had been tempted- sorely tempted -to throw off the yoke of honor that his father had saddled upon him... Days where he wanted to just say the hell with it and walk away. The day he had received the curse had been one such day.
 
Hell, the neko ken pit would have been one of 'em if I had been old enough to kick his ass, the teen snorted sarcastically. Finding one fiancee piled onto him one after another... That had definitely ranked up there and now there was today. In fact, today was the number one undisputed day of days where he simply wanted to check out. Leave it all behind. And what do I got to loose, really? he asked himself, hopping off the fence as it end near a small intersection. When it was all said and done, there really wasn't anything to hold him down once the girls were written off. And Mom, a portion of his intellect reminded him with a whisper. Yeah, Mom...The happy hentai demon tamer, another replied with bitter humor.

Stay or go?Stay or go?
 
It was really a stupid question when it came right down to it, he decided as he had several times before while crossing the street. Ranma Saotome doesn't lose, does he? He asked rhetorically, knowing that it went part and parcel with his honor. One hundred thousand casualties wasn't something he could just walk away from and still sleep well at night, especially know that he could have made a difference. Shecould have, Ranma frowned, gaining sight of the dojo for the first time since his walk. Somehow ten years of martial arts training hell and being literally the best of the best had been rendered impotent in the space of an hour.Impotent. Ranma chuckled morbidly at his own joke and pushed the gate to the Tendo courtyard open, walking along the stone path to the doorway. He slipped off his own shoes off and walked into hallway with a lot on his mind... So much that he didn't even notice one Nabiki Tendo taking an interest in his distracted state from the couch.

"Saotome, deep in thought?" The middle Tendo scoffed, muting the TV in favor of prodding her maybe brother-
in-law with a stick. "Never thought I'd see the day."

"Shut up, Nabs," Ranma retorted without heat, broken from his trance and looking around. The comment caused Nabiki no small amount of wonder and she studied him with
interest as he continued. "Seen Happosai?"

"G
uest room?," Nabiki replied, so distracted by Ranma's atypical response that she even failed to charge him for the information. "Ironing his ill gotten loot, undoubtedly."

"Figures," The martial artist simply took the information in stride and crossed the living room, angling toward the occupied guestroom with Nabiki in tow.
If something was going down, she was going to be there to profit from it when it did. True to form, the ancient master was sitting on his purple cushion humming, iron in hand to ensure the tidiness of his recent acquisitions.  He didn't even look up as Ranma leaned against the doorway, Nabiki watching curiously over his shoulder.

"What can I do for you Ranma,
m'lad?" Happosai took another swipe at a particularly petite pair of the women's undergarments, holding their pink fabric up as if to inspect them before setting them aside. "Come by to model some of the pretties here, by any chance?"

"Nah, nothing like that," Ranma returned coolly, maintaining his stare. "Was thinkin' you could actually tell me something about the Great Kanto Earthquake." Happosai's head snapped up, his large eyes considering the martial artist warily now. Ranma glanced back over his shoulder. "Say Nabs, when was that, exactly?"

It only took Nabiki a moment to recall the relevant fact, but like Happosai, she was regarding the pigtailed teen
suspiciously now. "1923."

"Yeah, I was about to say that," Ranma nodded from his cloak of indifference and returned his stare back to the master. "Don't suppose you remember anything...
out of the ordinary about that event, do ya?"

"Besides a devastating earthquake, Saotome?" Nabiki remarked snarkily
, while simultaneously wondering just what sort of game he was playing with elder martial artist.

"Yeah, besides that," Ranma shrugged, waiting. He didn't have long. Happosai pulled his pipe from a nearby ashtray and took a puff.

"Yokohama... 1923. It was a nice day if I recall correctly," The diminutive master mused, exhaling smoke into a lazy cloud. "Cloudless fall sky. A bit cool. Beautiful young thing in a pink kimono. Amazing what details you remember when that sort of thing happens, y'know?"

"You were
there?" Nabiki asked incredulously. Sure he looked older than dirt, but...

"Of course, that all went out the window with the arrival of the Overfiend," Happosai shook his head, ignoring Nabiki's doubt as he took another drag from the pipe. "Crossed over into the city from its native plane and just started to destroy everything and everyone around it. Too much in fighting, too much carelessness. Never found out who summoned the damn thing, either."
 
Ranma frowned mentally with the abbreviated history of what was largely known as little more than a random act of nature. Moreover, Happosai's testimony was an unwelcome confirmation of his mother's story, closing down yet another avenue of escape. Any secret hopes that she was, in fact, crazy as a bat were dashed as he stared at Happosai, who merely stared back passively.
 
"So Nodoka-chan finally told you, eh?"
 
"Told you what, Saotome?" Nabiki studied the martial artist now, still trying to get a feel for the uncertain ground around her. Saotome was being fight serious and Happosai was... Nabiki cocked her head, breaking from her current thought and replaying the conversation mentally. "What is an Overfiend?"
 
"Think Godzilla," The grand master of Anything Goes commented off hand. "Now add horns, wings, a few hundred prehensile limbs, and a propensity to use them in various acts of debauchery."
 
The Tendo sister beheld the old master with a dry look that sufficiently conveyed her disbelief. "So you're saying a perverted Godzilla was the cause of the 1923 earthquake."
 
"Of course not, Nabiki my dear," Happosai shook his head, taking a puff from his pipe. "I'm saying something much worse than a perverted Godzilla caused that devastation. Happy to say Clan Tatsumaki acquitted itself well that day. Yokohama may not have been able to dig itself out to rebuild if not for our intervention."
 
"And what my Mom said about them..." Ranma asked tentatively, hoping beyond hope that his own mother was in some way senile concerning her explanation, "About the way they can be... dispatched?"
 
"Ah," The gnome drawled, realizing just how much the boy had been told. "So the conversation went that far, did it, Lad?" Ranma simply nodded and Nabiki watched, sensing the culmination of this decidedly odd discussion. "Essentially, she is correct. I'm old, Ranma. Very old and there's little that presents a challenge these days in the realm of martial arts. Shikima exist outside that realm, unfortunately and to even drop one of the average ones would require considerable effort. The best I was able to due on that particular day was to make myself a nuisance to the damn thing until the girls arrived with their heavy artillery."
 
Straight from the pervert's mouth, Ranma realized, falling back against the guestroom wall and sliding into a sitting position with a blank stare. Happosai moved around the ironing board to stand next to Ranma, who now sat at an equivalent height. He shook his head, patting the martial artist on the shoulder. "Much as I enjoy our games, you have my sympathies. For Nodoka to have gone this far meant things have become fairly dire. A son was her dream for as long as I've known her."
 
"She tore up the contract," The martial artist stated evenly, continuing to stare into nothing.
 
"No choice, I suspect," Happosai nodded, exhaling smoke into the air with a thoughtful look on his face. "I can only guess at what she's asked of you but if you accept, there's no way you'll come through it unchanged."
 
"Did I miss the part where Saotome contracted an incurable disease?" Nabiki looked down on the pair eyebrow arched skeptically. "So Saotome gets to be a magical girl, fights evil and goes home at the end of the day to a nice hot glass of water. What's the big deal?"
 
"A magical girl isn't required to subdue demonic entities with sexcraft, Nabiki Tendo," A mature, feminine voice advised, and she turned around to find Ranma's mother with Kasumi in close escort. The word 'sexcraft' dropped from her lips and the eldest Tendo's eyes widened, sufficiently scandalized to let a silent 'oh my!' loose while the middle Tendo was left blinking. Nodoka brushed by Nabiki, holding her sitting son with a pained look now. He glanced back up at her, clearly divided in thought. "I cannot lay the blame solely at Genma's feet, Ranma-kun. I knew the burden I was placing upon you when I asked, and knew that you would take such an impossible request seriously..."
 
"But that's insane!" Ranma shook his head, scarcely believing the incredible curve ball fate had thrown him... A curve ball he couldn't possibly ignore. "Why only girls? I mean... And like that!"
 
"Not at all, m'boy," Happosai inserted, nodding his own greeting to Nodoka before getting down to business. "In fact, you have considerable experience with it yourself... Your Moko Takabisha, I believe."
 
"What's that got to do with this?" The martial artist scrutinized Happosai carefully at the unlikely comparison.
 
"Emotion, of course," The aging gnome wandered back over to the ash tray sitting on the edge of his ironing board and clicked the pipe's spent payload into it. "A large number of your techniques are fueled by an emotional catalyst. Yours is confidence, of course, while mine is lust. Against any normal opponent, they would be sufficient. Against the Shikimi... Even my considerable skills are worthless. We simply cannot generate the power necessary through raw emotion to sufficiently harm a being composed of almost exclusively ki. The emotion generated by a female orgasm, however..."
 
"Oh my..."
 
Ranma's cheek twitched with Kasumi's descriptive, his understanding of martial arts still rebelling a concept that was looking to be everything Akane had accused him of since day one... and more. "I... I just ain't seein' it."
 
"I doubt you would," Happosai tisked, continuing with the topic at hand. "Having been surprisingly chaste with that body of yours and likewise declining the advances of a number ofwilling females. Heck, I'm somewhat surprised you even know what an orgasm is." Ranma scowled, nor did the smirk from Nabiki and slight giggle from Kasumi help matters. "But take my word for it, once you've seen a pretty young thing go over the edge, you'll know what I mean. There's enough power in that to blow away a half dozen Overfiends."

Obstinacy still bore in Ranma's facial expressions as he continued to search for some intrinsic flaw that would give him a way out of the madness that was about to swallow him. "Yeah? If it's all so powerful, where are all of these chicks? I mean, I've only met one, and I don't think Konatsu counts."

"Besides, they would probably all be engaged to him anyway," Nabiki chortled with amusement, failing to note his mother's grim
countenance.

"Because it is an extremely lethal profession to the practitioner," Nodoka picked up where Happosai left off in a grave tone. Nabiki's amusement abruptly guttered. "Eromancers willingly court demonic forces with the intent to subvert or slay them, manipulating a force of nature that would just as soon swallow one up as it would be controlled. Lust is a knife's edge
, and more than a few kunoichi have suddenly found themselves slaves to the desires they have invoked. Death comes quickly for the lucky."

"And how about the unlucky?" Ranma asked in a tone so flat, one might have almost mistook it for completely uncaring. Nodoka didn't however. It was business. All business now as she watched her son feel out the boundaries of just what he was getting into.

"They become food," Nodoka returned bluntly. "The Shikima know their art by instinct, born and bred over countless millennia. They are creatures of lust and those women of lesser temper will slip into their clutches, hence forth mindless slaves to sate their every infernal whim." Nodoka paused, noting she had her entire impromptu audience captivated now. "In short, they become willing meals; a fate mankind would share if not for the few."
 
Silence ruled the room with the declaration, though the reactions varied. Ranma leaned against the wall in silent contemplation while Happosai merely puffed on his pipe passively, having already lived and seen the worst. Kasumi had a permanent blush fixed to her face now and Nabiki simple stood aside with a skeptical look.
 
"No offense, Mrs. Saotome, but that's all pretty unbelievable," The middle Tendo shook her head, her mouth finally finding the line between tact and calling the woman an outright liar.
 
"As unbelievable as a gender changin' curse," Ranma mumbled, drawing back to his full height while not even bothering to look at the girl. "I don't need this goddamn shit."
 
He let a heavy sigh loose and turned to his mother. "So what now?"
 
Nodoka acknowledged his pain with a slight nod. "Let's... Walk. We have quite a bit to discuss."
 
Ranma nodded and the auburn haired woman led the way, exiting the household by themselves and stepping out into the warm summer afternoon. A pair of birds darted away from the koi pond as the colorful residents therein prowled beneath the surface. Nodoka let the peaceful setting endure for a moment before confronting the largely unpleasant task before them. "First of all, my sincerest apologies, Ranma-kun... This was the very last thing I ever imagined I would have to... want to... ask of you. I imagine seppuku would be easier to ask of you than this."
 
"At least I had a year to prepare for that..." Ranma kicked a small stone from the sheet rock path and into the grass of the courtyard. Nodoka grimaced with the reminder.
 
"I... Should have never agreed to that foolish training mission," She admitted, her tone heavy with emotion. Nodoka looked upon him with a sad smile. "Ten years with only stagnating fantasies to hold on to... And then to impose them upon you, not knowing..."
 
"Ain't really your fault, I guess," Ranma returned, trying not to give in to the angst boiling in his gut. "I mean, hell... makes sense in a messed up way. Innocent people need protection against some nasty demons and I just happen to have everything needed to do the job... Even the body."
 
There was no mistaking the sarcastic edge to Ranma's final words, causing her own sad smile to slip. "I'm so sorry I have to--"
 
"Nah, don't worry about it," Ranma shook his head, attempting the roguish grin he was known for, though managing with only marginal success. "I'm the one making the call, right? Can always say no."
 
I sincerely doubt that, son, Nodoka thought sadly. For all her husband's faults, he had raised a true man... Rough around the edges, but with his heart always in the right place. It was perhaps the most painful irony of the situation... For everything that could be laid at Genma's feet, it was the single right he did thing that would prevent their son from simply walking away. He wouldn't say 'no' anymore than he would let his martial arts code fall by the wayside, and protecting those that couldn't protect themselves was just another day in the life...
 
…A life fraught with peril, Nodoka shook her head with the reminiscence.
 
Somewhere in her introspection, her son had wandered off and she caught sight of him nearby, kneeling at the koi pond. She crossed the grass to join him, watching as he stared into his own reflection. She rested her hand on his shoulders, knowing even before she spoke what his answer would be. "You can always back out."

"I'm half surprised you aren't trying to fix me up with one of the girls before I do this," Ranma dipped his finger tip in the water, stirring the surface and attracting the attention of the koi. Lines of orange, black, white and red circled, hoping for a meal as the finger distorted the image on the surface. "Frankly, I'd rather be doin' this as a guy if I'm gonna do it at all..."

"I... it's...." A tired look persisted on Nodoka's face and she knelt gracefully beside the martial artist. "As would I on any other day..." She seemed to pause, as if thinking the thought through before shaking her head. "No. It will simply make things harder for both of us... The training is quite...
demanding. That sort of confusion is the last thing you will need."

"Demanding, huh?" Ranma snickered with almost genuine humor. Four fingers were dipping into the water now and some of the more adventurous fish attempted a harmless nibble. "Besides, what makes you think I'm gonna be any good at this anyway?"
 
"Because you have already demonstrated yourself to be one of the most gifted Anything Goes practitioners I have ever seen, short of Grandmaster Happosai himself," Ranma opened his mouth to cut in, but she overrode him gently. "Of course, there are differences between the male and female branches of our clan art, but they are essentially two side of the same coin. High mastery of one all but assures success of the other... Though I dare say that you are the first person to be able to avail yourself the opportunity to practice both."
 
The fish had lost interest in Ranma's fingers now and circled patiently as they dipped in and out of the pond's deeper waters. Under normal circumstances, he would have delighted at the opportunity to learn new techniques. Normal circumstances, however, hardly applied to this situation and any positive emotion concerning the fact was buried under the crushing weight that came with those techniques. When life hands you lemons... The thought floated through Ranma's head. He had heard it on some television show once, and marveled at how closely it matched his experience to date. Life had just handed one huge-ass lemon, but he was the sole heir to the Anything Goes School of Martial Arts and it was time to make some lemonade.
 
"Screw it," Ranma grunted and thrust his hand into the koi pond, scattering the fish and submerging his arm up to his elbow. Nodoka blinked at the unexpected reaction and watched as the curse found its catalyst, blurring her only son into a daughter in the blink of an eye. A redhead that would easily pass as her progeny now slowly withdrew her wet arm, allowing her reflection to stabilize. She stared at the blue eyed girl looking back with a sigh. Ranma watched for another moment before turning away from the image with a resolute expression for her mother.
 
"Guess we should get started, huh?" 
-------------
  
"Truth be told, I was on the verge of requesting your assistance nearly six months ago," Nodoka commented as the pair walked up the walkway to their own house. Ranma sent a curious look her way and the mother elaborated, reaching for the door. "Back before I knew you were my own flesh and blood, of course. Having assumed you were the child of a Tendo, it appeared as if you were the only daughter that Ayame taught her art to."
 
"Akane's mom?" Nodoka nodded at the question, opening the door and allowing her son turned daughter in first, following shortly behind.
 
"The very same," She acknowledged, slipping off her sandals. Ranma was already out of her own Chinese slippers, moving into the living room. "Skilled in the art, devastatingly attractive... It was an ideal scenario. I was seriously considering switching your engagement to, well, you in light of.. other concerns."
 
Other concerns, Ranma analyzed the words, relating them to her earlier concerns. As in none of the other girls knowing the first thing about anything about their mom's own art. Her mother peered into the kitchen, noting the empty bottle of sake with a frown.
 
"It would appear as if you father will be out for the evening," She advised blandly. "Though it is perhaps for the best, considering what needs to be done."
 
Apprehension seized the younger redhead with the words as she followed her mother to her room. "And, eh, what is that, exactly?"
 
"Oh, nothing like that yet," Nodoka waved away the girls obvious concern away, stepping into her own bedroom. It was a spartan affair, featuring plush tan carpeting, a western style bed adorned with thick covers, a pair of pillows and a night stand with a lamp. The window at the far wall provided more than enough sunlight for the modest room, and Ranma noticed a picture of herself as a boy, mother and father in a simple frame next to the lamp. "First, preparation."
 
She knelt down to the foot of the bed, reached beneath to pull out a flat, rectangular chest with no discernable lock from Ranma's point of view. Her blue eyes caught a flash of steel and razor tip was found between her mother's index finger and thumb. Ranma's surprise continued as the woman drew the razor along her opposite thumb, drawing a small line of blood. Crimson welled from the digit and she smeared it across the singular brass plate holding the seam together, which promptly snapped open with the application. She lifted the plank lid of the chest with the breach, revealing an odd assortment of clothing, weapons, scrolls, vials of liquid and... impliments.
 
Under normal circumstances, the weapons, scrolls and vials alone would have been more than enough to occupy the bulk of her attention, especially since it was her own mother that was keeping a hidden stash of them. What was causing her a blush nearly as healthy as her hair was the phallus shaped objects next to them. Ranma's eyes were riveted to them even as her own mother began to pick through the chest, pulling out a ribbon wrapped bundle of senbon needles, several kunai, half dozen scrolls and a single vial filled with a golden liquid. Still, her daughter's eyes were locked onto theother items that made up the remainder of the chest's arsenal,and Nodoka moved to the clothing, pulling out several bundles before finally moving to the wares that had so captivated the girl's attention.
 
"Training aids, Ranma-kun," She mentioned conversationally, noticing her attentions. She began picking though the items as if they weren't prompting her daughter's imminent mental collapse. Nodoka turned to Ranma, looking the girl up and down with an appraising eye before returning to the aforementioned training aids, sorting through them until finding a particular one. While the younger redhead had absolutely no experience in the field of sexual implements, even she could tell the one her own mother had pulled from the others was by no means new, or even modern in appearance. It was stretched black leather, the portion of her mind still capable of rational thought noted; fifteen centimeters of thick cord wrapped into the very symbol of masculinity.
 
Ranma watched her own mother set the black leather span aside, her cheek twitching. Nodoka then gathered one of the bundles of clothing, setting it on the bed before returning to her full height. Ranma stared for another moment, then found her mother with wide eyes. "Is... Is that really gonna be necessary ?"
 
"As distasteful as it may seem now, yes," Nodoka nodded simply and began to untie the obi securing her kimono. By the time the rustle of clothing finally drew Ranma's attention away from the leather wrapped phallus, her mother had already removed the outer layer of her kimono and was working on the inner folds. The girl eyes widened another measure, then jerked a glance back to the door to ensure her escape route was still intact.

"Uh... um... Mom... I... Should be goin'..."

"Nonsense child," Paused with the remains of the kimono hanging around her pale shoulders. "Nudity will be something you will need to become accustomed to, be it mine, your own or complete strangers." She paused, her tone turning wistful, "Besides, it is well past time to cast this role aside. If clan Tatsumaki is to rise from the ashes, it will require more than a dutiful housewife in a her kimono holding on to the memories of what should have been."

With that cryptic remark, Nodoka Saotome shrugged the failing kimono away to reveal her almost completely nude body
, and it became quite easy for Ranma to see where her own female aspect received its looks from. The kimono hid a lot, the clinical portion of her brain noted, her eyes involuntarily tracing her mother's curves even as she stepped out of the crumpled garment. Her body taken as a whole gave that same part of Ranma's psyche just what to expect in the years to come, and from the view she currently had, it was all very impressive. The auburn haired woman's silk smooth form sported exquisite curves that demanded attention, while the fullness of her breasts all but invited one to stare. Ranma stared as well, but for an entirely different reason. She knew her own female aspect's breasts were the envy of any girl within and around her age bracket, but her mother's were rare specimens in their own right, perfect in every way, shape and form. Only one thought came to mind upon catching sight of those perfect hallmarks of femininity, and she glanced down at her own in disbelief. 

You mean they're gonna get bigger?!

Her mother's lower anatomy was hidden from view by a simple pai
r of string tied cotton panties and fortunately for her child's sanity, declined to remove them. Instead, she began to unfold the bundle of clothing she set upon the bed earlier, revealing a purple and white yukata and some sort of mesh garment. The mesh netting came first and she shook it in hand, stepping into the netting that began to hug her torso like a sleeveless leotard; which was just as bad as being nude to begin with in Ranma's opinion. The netting hid absolutely nothing and instead managed to draw attention to the curves it clung to, to say nothing of the nipples poking through its confines. Next came the yukata that, once wrapped around her figure, managed to only fall to her upper thighs. It was a purple base like her kimono, but with streamers of pink and white woven in to offset the garment.

Nodoka turned to the dresser mirror as she
tightened the obi and studied the woman in the reflection for a moment before moving on to her hair. From it, she pulled a series of bobby pins away and the auburn crop fell down to shoulders with a playful shake. It settled and she cocked her head.

"It's been a long time," she
murmured, studying the reflection for a bit longer before turning back to Ranma, who was still staring at her with a healthy measure of disbelief writ large across her face. Without the kimono to confine her figure any longer, the woman before her was the picture of femininity, her curves proudly on display for the world and only held in check by the mesh undergarment that served to further highlight them. Her mother simply smiled with the slightest of giggles at her reaction before returning her attention to the mirror. "It is a bit odd for me too, having not even touch the contents of that chest in over a decade..."

She mused on the fact for a bit before turning back to the other items she had set aside
, and Ranma's incredulity immediately collapsed into uncertainty as her mother picked up the black shaft of leather cord, beginning anew. "I suspect that this would more than likely be the last thing you would willingly use upon yourself, but if things are to at least stand some chance of succeeding, you must realize exactly what you body is capable... Which is why you may need this."

Ranma eyed
this warily, a finger length phial of golden fluid that seemed to generate its own faint glow. Nodoka held it into the sunlight that was piercing her own room, intensifying the effect. A delicate thumb found the stopper and she forced entry, wedging it between her fingers and drizzling a small portion of its contents onto the phallus before replacing the stopper. "The fluid is an aphrodisiac, a powerful one. Simply touching it is enough to induce its effects. In fact, we routinely coat senbon with it for maximum effect."

She paused for a moment to gauge the girl's mood before continuing.

"I will not force you into this, nor will I deceive my only child, but this," Ranma gulped, watching as her mother placed the black shaft on the bed. "Is a necessary step down that path. Most aspiring eromancer kunoichi would be content to explore that path of their own accord, but I suspect you will need further...
assistance. The elixir will provide that. Half of what remains either swallowed, or applied directly to the skin will help things along." Nodoka studied the phial for a moment, then shrugged, placing it next to black sexual aid. "Normally I wouldn't suggest quite so much, but... In either case, it will help, and the choice if yours."
 
She watched her child stare at the items before her, and then stare some more. It was all but heart breaking, and she stepped up next to the girl, gathering her into a hug. "I do not suspect tonight will be an easy one for you, child, but know that I love you regardless of your decision."

With that, She gave her son turned daughter one last squeeze and started to the door. The action snapped Ranma out of her daze. "Um, where you going?"

"You will need some time alone," Nodoka smiled gently. "Your father and I, on the other hand, have much to discuss. Good luck, Ranma-kun."

With those final words, Nodoka Saotome departed.

-----------------

Genma Sao
tome considered the empty shot glass of sake before him, shaking his head and still barely able to comprehend just how badly things had turned... And how badly he had screwed up just to get them to this point. In the end, she was right... He forced the training mission on his wife, taught their son the pervert's art, and then...
 
Beside him, Soun Tendo nursed his own cup of sake, though with far less vigor. If he knew what I knewthough, the clouded portion of Genma's brain still capable of thought pointed out. Sure, he was going to take the majority of the fallout from this mess, but Tendo was hardly going to come through unscathed.

"Come now, old friend," Soun continued his attempts to console his obviously
distraught partner. "It really can't be that bad, can it? We can still convince her that Ranma and Akane--"

Genma cast a dead gaze into his old training partner, cutting him off. "If only it were
just that."

"The
n... What is the problem?" The Tendo patriarch eyed his friend, picking up on some dire, yet as to unknown turn of events that was waiting to be related.

"She wants the boy for
her art."

"She wants..." It took a moment for the words to sink in, but once they did, the glass of
sake nearly slipped from Soun's grasp. "Eh... impossible! Ranma can't fulfill that role! What happened to the contract!? Her fixation on a manly son?!"

"Something concerning the Shikima..."
Genma continued to stare at the empty glass for a moment before deciding to fix that undesirable state. He took the bottle of clear liquid and upturned it to top off his glass. "You know how it is with them and clan business."

"But... but..." Soun watched his friend upturn the container, downing half the glass
before coming back up for air. By that point, the Tendo's brain had reengaged. "But... after what happened with 'Yame-chan! And the rest! And now she's looking to get Ranma-kun involved in that?!"

Soun's voice pitched, attracting the attention of some of the other nea
rby bar patrons, but Genma paid them little mind and simply nodded. "Tore up the contract too, if you can believe it. I sure as hell didn't, and I was there."

"Ranma declined the offer, of course?" Genma's cheek twitched, prompting his friend's eyes to widen. "He did ,
didn't he?"

Genma Saotome's single response was to tip the remaining sake back to his lips, draining the glass completely.  It was then
immediately refilled, and he included Soun's in the process. The man would be needing it for the next part. "Got the boy hook line and sinker. Some nonsense about lives being on the line... all but dissolved our pact in the process."

"But my little girl and your son!" Soun balked, all but clutching the table in
frustration and panic. "It wasn't but a month ago that they were almost married! How could you let your wife go back on that?!"

"And how was I supposed to make a case for her when Akane doesn't know the first thing about Anything Goes?!" Genma snapped back, slapping his empty glass to the table. The sound drew more stares, but like before, they were the last thing on his mind.  He had already taken his ration of shit for the day and by God if...
 
The smoldering edge of his thought process trailed off upon seeing the stunned look on his friend's face, as if somebody had just stepped over his grave. In reality, it wasn't too far from the truth and suddenly Genma's conscious reasserted itself with an apologetic look. "Look, old buddy... I'm sorry. I know why you did... or rather, didn't, but it doesn't make it any easier when No-chan's got the boy's backing..."

"It's... I...deserved that," Soun shook his head with the apology while
simultaneously admitting that his old training partner had a point. "Even so, there must be some way... Ranma cannot marry Akane... not like... like that!"

Genma grunted his agreemen
t, even if the point was moot. Having the curse was one thing. To come back from China with his son-cursed-daughter and having to explain it to his wife had been terrifying enough. There was a reason she had insisted on Ranma's manliness, and that was to ensure he would measure up in the clan; that is to say somebody like herself. Akane- or any of Soun's girls -was supposed to be that person... A Tendo trained in the kunoichi arts. It was a perfect fit, in theory-- A manly man for a womanly woman; especially for a woman practicing the art Nodoka and Tendo's wife practiced.

In theory, Genma grumbled from the back of his head, marveling at how spectacularly that theory had fallen apart. First, his oldest, best friend's wife had died in the execution of her art, and he would never look at it the same, let alone allow his daughters to touch it. Same thing could have happened to No-chan, he recognized, watching as Soun's empty gaze fell upon the table. From that point on, their pact had descended into a tragic comedy of errors, with himself as lead. He had taught the boy the pervert's art as he himself had been taught. He led them to the spring where they had both been cursed. He brought the boy back to Nerima to fulfill the pledge, only to find out that there was no pledge to fulfill. In fact, he would have to tell his wife not only that, but that he'd failed the contract as well.

All leading to this, Genma shook his head. It was easy to look back on it now and see where things could have gone right... The pledge could have survived with the curseif Akane was trained... Or A curseless Ranma with Akane the way she is today. Hell, could have skipped all of goddamn China looking at it from that angle, he noted sourly. Granted, it was good endurance training... Some decent masters... And that Amazon girl to keep him on his toes. Genma chuckled with the thought. But overall, it wasn't anything that couldn't have been substituted in some way, all of which led him back to Soun's point.

"No, you're right. The boy and your girl can't get married.. Not like that," Genma shook his head, all but shivering with the thought. "But we're going to have to think of something else this time.
.. I know the boy well enough that once he gets a notion like this in his head, he'll see it through."

"My husband is absolutely correct," A female voice mentioned and both men suddenly jerked to attention, heads whipping around to find a much changed Nodoka Saotome behind them, smirking with their surprise. It last
ed only for a moment before lapsing into a concerned look with which she reached for the half spent bottle of sake and poured her husband's glass, co-opting it for herself. "It was one of the reasons I did not want to ask him to begin with... The answer was a foregone conclusion."

"Nodoka chan..." Soun licked his suddenly dry lips, his eyes tracing her vastly altered garb. Instead of the kimono, she wore a purple and white yukata overlaying body suit netting that promised to break up her silhouette in low light. While the current outfit did far more for her generous figure than the kimono of old, it also sparked memories of old, and most of those memories held the painful recollection of his own wife. It was the uniform of the eromancer kunoichi, and for Nodoka to have donned it once more meant that she was every bit as serious about it as Genma had alluded to. Her
current occupation nor state of dress would sway him from the topic at hand, however. "You... You must realize how much effort we've put into this, Nodoka chan... The pact...!"

"And were
it not in the state that it is in, you'd find my full efforts in salvaging it," The auburn haired woman shook her head before taking her husband's glass to her lips and draining it by half. She savored the liquid heat as it pooled in her belly then returned to the matter at hand. "As of the moment however... The situation is just too precarious to ignore any longer. Too perilous to indulge in what should have been."

Genma held his wife with a hard gaze. "You can't do this to the boy, woman. I've raised him to be a man among men just like you asked; a martial artist without peer."

"Then you should have thought of that before you took him to Jusenkyo," Nodoka shook her head with a frown. "Or do you think I want him to walk this path? No, I would much rather see him
fulfilling his manly obligations to Akane."

"Then why--!"

"Because the fate of the world supersedes the wistful longings of a wife and her husband, Genma-kun," She finished gently, leaning into her
husband's back. Genma's eyes widened as the soft warmth of her breasts pushed into his shoulders and upper back, while the aroused points of her nipples pressed through the yukata she was wearing and into his own skin. Strategically, he added mentally, well aware of what she was doing. She was seducing him and they were pressing into what was in all likelihood pressure points, since she was all but radiating lust now. Even the patrons at the other tables were stealing glances at the marvelous creature leaning over him now. "Come, husband of mine... We'll talk on the way home."

Genma Saotome gulped at the near purr her statement was uttered in, all but willing him to stand up in more ways than one. As he did so, her fingers caressed him lightly, an activity reserved for lovers through any other eyes, but the two martial artists who knew better. One was her husband, who knew exactly what those tender strokes and subtle presses were doing to him. Possibly not immediately,
but by the time they got home... The other martial artist watched as well. He knew what the Saotome matriarch was doing as well, and as arousing as it possibly was for the recipient, knew it potentially represented the disillusion of the pact.

Still, he had to try. "Genma, old friend, she can't--!"

"I...
We'll talk later, old friend," The balding martial artist shook his head apologetically as the auburn hair temptress pulled him gently away from the table and led him out of the bar and into the temperate night.
---------------
Ranma Saotome, currently heiress to an art more bizarre than she could have possibly imagined stared at the bed, or rather.. what was on the bed. She was alone in the house now and the staring had progressed into its second hour, while the item held beneath her stare was possibly one of the most incomprehensible she had ever laid eyes on. The vial of golden fluid next to it was barely even considered as it took most of her considerable willpower to simply remain in the same room as what her mother had termed a "training aid."
 
Three times over the last two hours she had reached out to touch it and once had even managed to close within inches before simply freezing up, unable to force herself to touch the black leather wrapped shaft and everything that it represented. Only by repeating the mantra that the fate of the world hinged upon her actions was she able to manage that feat, but so far actually handling the implement had remained literally and figuratively beyond her reach. Masculinity went to war with her martial arts code with each attempt. Argument and counterarguments popped through her thought process at seeming random, but so far the code had held firm... Not enough to make headway, but enough to keep her from leaving the room and never ever looking back.
 
Mom's right, she noted, her eyes still riveted on the artificial symbol of male virility. Never gonna touch that thing willingly. And even if I manage that, ain't never ever gonna... useit. There was, of course, the potion. That, Ranma could stomach to touch and she reached out to snatch it from the training aid's proximity. The redhead fingered the simple glass vial, staring at it curiously and satisfied that at least it was safely contained for her study. Potions, she had had experience with. Happosai, the Amazons... The occasional find here and there... She had been subjected to some fairly powerful concoctions and was looking upon this new one as a challenge, of all things. Plunging the thing on the bed into herself? Not a goddamn chance. A potion she could resist if it came right down to it? Definitely the more palatable of the two options.
 
Ranma flipped the vial between her fingers slowly, contemplating the move. Take some of the potion, see how far it goes. Worst case scenario, fight off the effects like every other potion I'veswallowed, she reasoned while studiously ignoring the shaft of leather cord. After a moment of silent study, she smiled to herself, thumbing off the cork stopper. If I can take the tomboy's cookin', then this should be a piece of cake.

Ranma put the open container to her nose and gave it an experimental sniff, noting that it smelled like...
Lilacs? Ranma gave the golden liquid another sniff and shrugged, recalling her mother's instructions as she brought the potion to her lips. No more than half... got it, Mom. She tipped the small vial back and let the first bit hit her tongue, tasting it. Salty, almost sour, she noted, rolling its taste around and across her tongue. It wasn't something she would go out and buy, but it was by no means Akane's cooking either, so she let the rest wash into her mouth to the halfway mark and replaced the cork. The remaining golden liquid swirled around in the container and she winced with the tartness  the fuller dosage brought forth, but otherwise endured and swallowed what was in her mouth.

Then she waited.

Martial arts had taught Ranma Saotome the lesson of patience, but after fifteen minutes of sitting around with little in the way of results, patience wore thin.
Maybe it went bad? The redhead wondered and gave the remaining potion a good shake. Probably lost some punch after fifteen years stuck in the box, Ranma sniffed with slight humor and popped the stopper open again to drained its remaining contents, tossing the empty glass finger onto the bed with little fanfare. Her mouth puckered with the remainder of the sour fluid, but she swallowed and waited, shaking her head with little in the way of discernible effects. Bored with waiting, Ranma rose from her prone position on the bed and stood on surprisingly unsteady feet.
 
Whoa, she thought as she steadied herself. I hope that stuff doesn't make me sick.
 
Balance returning, Ranma took to wandering around the room, looking over the few keepsakes that were scattered here and there. There were very few mementoes in her mother's room, but it kept her distracted and from being bored; all the while she fanned herself with one hand.
 
"When did it start getting hot in here?" She wondered aloud as she studied an old picture of her parents, noting a small bundle in her mother's arms. Must have been taken right after I was born, she mentally concluded before the fact that her clothes didn't seem to fit her anymore sank in. Ceasing her fanning, Ranma pulled and tugged on her clothing to try and make them more comfortable. Nothing was helping.
 
"What the heck?" She voiced aloud, struggling with the buttons of her shirt. Stupid potion isn't supposed to strangle me, Ranma groused as her fingers manipulated the buttons. With the last tug of her shirt, the soft material danced loose across her now erect nipples, causing a wave a pleasure to course through them. "Stupid potion. Why... why... Ahhh..."
 
The martial artist voice trailed off as she sank back onto the bed, all dazed by the pleasant sensation. She clutched the offending breast in surprise, running more silk across the sensitive nub and prolonging the unexpected experience. A more deliberate effort to rub at the silk against the nipple caused her to inhale sharply. The room now seemed even warmer than before, and she was only dimly becoming aware of the accompanying warmth between her legs. Seemingly delicate fingers began to kneed the breast, spiraling around ample globe with the goal of continuing the sensation as silk ran across the newly sensitive skin. After several minutes, Ranma licked her lips and willfully pulled her hand away from the female flesh it had been attending. Her own flesh. And it was utterly addicting.
 
"Gotta... Gotta stop that," She voiced aloud, as if speaking the words would lend them greater weight than the heat that was now self sustaining within her. Ranma shook her head clear of the haze her thoughts were swimming through and tried to stand up, only to have the silk careess both nipples this time. She hissed an involuntary breath and fell back to the bed, biting her lip as the sensation pushed rational thought aside. What remained had enough sense to shrug the unbuttoned shirt off, but even that act allowed the fine material to play along her sensitive skin.

The comforting warmth blanketing her was transfigured and Ranma could all but feel her insides melting with an unidentifiable
need, need that was now molten and seeping downward; making her unwittingly aware of the place between her legs she would rather not even be aware of. It was in that moment, Ranma's clouded intellect knew she was introuble. Whatever it was that she had swallowed, it wasn't some second rate Amazon potion or magic pervert incents. It was the real deal and it was melting its way straight to the very last place it had any right melting to. The redhead was all but squirming within her own skin now as it begged for some form of deliberate contact, and it was all she could do not to sample the sensations another tweak to her nipples would undoubtedly provide.

Somehow, she didn't think such a tweak would bode well for the throbbing heat radiating from between her legs, but it was getting
very hard to think. The heat was carried within her thoughts now and the incessant throbbing had begun to interfere. Somehow, it all urgently required satisfaction and Ranma sank back to the bed, her hands floating up to her breasts once more. Just like shiatsu, she decided, making another stab at clinical detachment.A bit of take the edge off, nothing more. And definitely nothing down--

"OOooooh...."

The thought failed outright as her own warm fingertips manipulated the nipples directly, and her eyes fluttered closed. Mmmmmm, I could do this for hours, Ranma's increasingly dim awareness sighed while noting that what she was feeling was absolutely nothing like shiatsu. It was better... way, way better, and her fingers continued to stroke the nipples while the worries of the world melted away. Her activities continued to stoke the core of lust contrary to her original intentions, and Ranma's left hand began to wander across her own flesh, inciting yet more of the magical experience.
 
Her fingers traced along her stomach, gliding on to her ribs and back to the breasts. Her flesh drank in the sensations of being touched, and the girl writhed on the bed. While it wasn't as acute or gratifying as what the right hand was doing, the caressing was satisfying all the same and wandered lower. Ranma's tangs soon became a hindrance to the path they were wandering and the redhead kicked them off, hesitating momentarily at the boxers beneath.

The martial artist's eyes blinked open as thought managed its way through the dense fog of lust, recognizing that the boxers probably shouldn't come off, even as her fingers continued to massage her right nipple in complete automation. Ranma swallowed, pooling the last of her willpower and
with great reluctance separated her fingertips from the flesh it had been manipulating. It was good... Too damn good and it was all she could do not to let her hands drift back to her breasts which continued to burn with need. That indulgence was bad in itself, made worse by the fact that each wonderful touch seemed to echo in the forbidden space between her legs.

"Stupid... stupid girl parts," Ranma all but panted as the said parts took their neglect poorly, continuing to burn with a magnetic attraction that all but begged to be touched. And
caressed. And stroked. The Saotome child gritted her teeth with the unbidden thoughts even as another portion of her psyche admitted that the experience would be oh-so gratifying. She propped herself up, eyeing the tips on her breasts that were betraying her so thoroughly. They even seemed to want to be touched, standing out in a way that required her attention. That had happened before, but only in the cold and never with the accompanying sensations they were producing now. It would have been somewhat fascinating if not for the fact they all but ached with need now, transmitting that need directly into the space between her legs. Another wave of vertigo washed over her and with it, more heat. Ranma drifted back to her prone position with the dizzying warmth, her breath turning ragged.
 
"Can't... shouldn't..." Ranma's hand drifted back to her breasts beyond conscious control as her willpower continued to dissolve beneath the potion induced overdose, and her fingertip and thumb found the sharp nubs. She gave them a gentle pinch and the martial artist's world exploded as the sensation sucked away her breath and transmitted fire directly into the girl's lower regions. Her back arched as pleasure flashed through her body and pooled into the space between her legs, turning it liquid hot. This time the boxers came off and there was only one thought remaining in the Saotome's mind. One hand remained to pinch and caress the nipple, stoking that heat while the other slid downward to address molten need burning between her legs. The tips of her fingers glided in from her belly, to her hips, encountering the warm between her legs and then--
 
"AAAAaaaaaaahhhhh!!!" The girl's body buckled with the touch of her own sex, and remaining thoughts that she couldn't, shouldn't or wouldn't were instantly obliterated while undistilled pleasure flowed from the moistened petals. Ranma was inexperienced and clumsy, but her level of skill hardly mattered in that moment as every portion of her lower lips throbbed with the insatiable need to be touched; and in turn produced a tide of arousal that reverberated throughout her body. Each stroke of her fingers caused that desire to crest and she writhed on the bed almost violently, quickly localizing the most sensitive zones of her sex on instinct alone to maximize the sensations rolling through her.
 
Ranma was outright panting now as she twisted and contorted within her own world of mindless desire, her brain now little more than a relay for the intense stimulation she was invoking. She didn't last another minute before the first orgasm drove a searing spike of pleasure through her soul, causing her to nearly fall off the bed as she spasmed uncontrollably. The redhead wailed with the release and her entire body lit up both literally and figuratively, bathed in animalistic lust while a bright pink aura began to flicker across her skin. The peak held Ranma aloft in pure orgasmic bliss nearly a minute before falling off, allowing her body to slacken...

...The potion driven need, h
owever, did not.

The erogenous
zones of Ranma's body continued to scream to her senses and her hands obliged instinctually; one hand tending the majority of her body while the other was dedicated to the sole task of satisfying the pyre that continued to build down below. Her fingers mastered the slick gates and both hands synchronized, nipple and clitoris throbbing in time. The second orgasm came less than two minutes later and droplets of her own dew began to slosh out from between her legs and onto the bed.

"Ahhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!" A second peak racked her body
, but Ranma's fingers had kept the pace, allowing the orgasm a longer duration than the last. Even so, it wasn't enough and her body knew it. The full dosage of the vial was slowly saturating her physiology and the baser instincts controlling her right hand realized that only the surface of her need was being satisfied. To reach the inferno raging between her legs, she would need to godeeper.

A single finger slipped into the moist gates. Then two, probing and pumping in search of some vague form of satisfaction. The pleasure first slackened , than started to rebuild as the new form of stimulation began to take hold. It wasn't the same as caressing the utmost tip of her clitoris, but in some way the build up was by far the more satisfying. Ranma redoubled her pace and continued her
penetration.

More! more! more! more!
The mantra resounded in her brain as the sexual tension began to coalesce into something tangible; something building to a greater release.

"
MMMmmmmmm... Morrrrrrrrre!" Ranma cried aloud, plunging her fingers in and out frantically in order to push the raging inferno into critical mass. It was plateauing, however; feeling wonderful, but ultimately failing to yield more satisfy results and the sexual creature that Ranma had reverted to moaned with frustration.  She needed more. She needed to go deeper in order to reach the fire, but her fingers were the wrong tool for the job. Something longer was required. Something harder. Something that would reach deep inside to satisfy her most basic need.

Her left hand reached out thoughtlessly for the only tool within arm's reach that would do the job.

-----------

"Stop these... these
games, woman!"

The games in question had proceeded throughout their walk home as Genma Saotome attempted to stay the course, hoping for some angle that could be leveraged against his wife's logic and her influence on their son. In turn, she had plied her own considerable skills upon him and he had nearly broken a number of times along the way as she manipulated his body like a musical instrument; to the point where it was all he could do not to lose himself to her technique. He had anger and sheer
stubbornness on his side, however, and had managed to argue his case through her attentions. She, in turn, would state her own counterpoints and continue her games... A pressure point here, some suckling there... More than once along the way he had found himself thrown up against a property wall as she all but took him in the cool dusk evening for all the world to see.

And more than once, he had almost let her.

Her
ministrations had all but drowned his common sense in a sea of testosterone and endorphins, and Genma was actually considering it a minor miracle that he had even made it to within a block of their home without raping his wife right there on the spot. With the kimono gone and her child grown up, the sex goddess of old had returned, and his eyes found it impossible not to track her generous shadow contrasted figure in the fading daylight. Ten long years, and his body yearned to show her how much it appreciated her efforts.

But no.

If he gave in, that would
concede victory and that was the last thing he would be doing tonight. Their son was a son, not a-- Nodoka Saotome stopped her suckling of her husband's neck, giving it a playful lick before pulling away with an impish smile. Sex danced in those eyes and Genma frowned, feeling a purposeful aura of lust waft around him. The smile turned somewhat serious as she separated from his person, her hips swaying enticingly. His hands almost accepted the invitation to give it a squeeze, but he suppressed the urge as she spoke.

"Hardly a game, husband," She
saunter ahead of him. "I am merely attempting to express the importance of the undertaking."
 
"This is hardly the time or place for that sort of... persuasion, wife," Genma ordered in his most solem voice, though given what she had already done to his libido, it very difficult to focus any sort of real anger at her. "We cannot simply back out on fifteen years worth of planning."
 
"Planning that assumes at least one of the Tendo children possessed the same skills as I do," Nodoka merely shrugged, then allowed her hand to float down past his chest, abdomen and caress his rigid manhood from the outside of his own pants.  Gentle pressure consumed his member and were he not already a world class martial artist, would not have noticed the subtle, discrete presses as she did so. As it was, the sensation caused him to exhale with a hiss, and she continued. "Skills such as those. Were it the case, I would be more than happy to let him have his way with one of Soun-kun's daughters, if not all of them."
 
"But... But he can't become what you're asking him to become!" The Saotome patriarch protested, barely able to maintain his focus as her impromptu groping concluded. "You will insist that he stop this training, No-chan!"
 
"He would not even if I did so," The crimson haired woman shook her head solemnly in the growing dark, allowing her hands to continue their wandering across her husband's body as the pair closed on their property. "Short of the Shikima threat spontaneously evaporating, he..."
 
Nodoka's voice trailed off and she cocked her head as if listening to the breeze. Unbridled lust caressed against her aura and she stole a glance to her husband, who only wore a mask of dejection.He can't sense it, she realized and looked back to the house which had only now come into view. Of course, that wasn't so much of a surprise given how much she had already manipulated his physiology.  He was all but bathed in his and her own arousal and the chances of him noticing what was being carried on the wind was negligible at best. Nodoka Saotome, on the other hand, had already readily identified the source, and it grew stronger with each passing step.
 
"Then that's what we'll do," Genma continued heedlessly, seizing upon the loophole regardless of the ethics involved. "You'll tell the boy everything is fine and that he is free of that obligation."
 
"I suspect the effort will be too little, too late," She murmured as they stepped up to the door. Lust hung heavily in the air now and even if Genma couldn't  discern the source himself, his ears could. He reached for the door and his hand stopped just short of the handle as a muffled sound penetrated the barrier, a curious expression forming on his face. Its repetitious sound, high in pitch and vaguely human, prompted Genma to step in front of his wife to confront the intruder himself. He opened the door and was met by a wall of lust chi that curled around him and Nodoka like a dense fog. 
 
"Mwaaaaa! MMMMmmmm! AHHHHHhhh! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Genma's eyes widened as the screaming echoed through the house, this time readily identified as a female thoroughly in the grip of animalistic passion. The revelation was processed, then elaborated upon as his stunned psyche analyzed the ragged moaning. "Uhhhh! God! Oh God! Ahhhh! AHHHH!!!"
 
The elder martial artist paled as complete realization as to exactly who the voice belonged to was confirmed. THE BOY, the thought writ large flashed through Genma's mind, and icy dread swept in behind it. The boy! Myboy... Is... He's... Impossible! Genma stared at his wife's impassive expression with a gape before turning back to the darkened household where the pitched wailing continued unabated.
 
"No." Genma growled and lunged forward to put a stop to the obviously unwholesome proceedings emanating from within their house; their very bedroom, in fact. "No, no, no, NO, NO!"
 
The balding martial artist managed two steps before two light presses found his open back, completing the pattern of pressure points Nodoka had been weaving into the man throughout night. Singularly, their affects were... pleasant. Woven together in specific patterns and intervals, however, their payload became far more potent and the already hormonally compromised Genma Saotome stumbled with the first point, then all but fell over with the final point in sequence; eyes dilating as he slumped into the nearest wall. His wife watched patiently as the man floundered, then turned an accusing stare upon her as he propped himself against the hallway wall.

"You..." he gasped as the world became a distorted caricature around him
, while his body suddenly became very sensitive to touch. He could almost feel the very grain of the wall he had slumped against, but fine motor control was lacking, as was the ability to form a coherent thought. Heat consumed his body and the seemingly only outlet was impossibly hard, straining for release within his pants. Genma attempted to retain his rapidly deteriorating self control. "You cant..."

Nodoka watched over her husband with a measure o
f regret, stroking his bandanna'd head maternally as he panted heavily.

"No,
you can't, Genma kun... First, it is his choice. Rather, it is her choice," She explained, helping her husband upright and across to the kitchen table. She barely managed to pull a chair from it while balancing her husband's mass, and he clutched at its frame like a man grasping for a life preserver. The elder martial aritst poured into a seat, nearly breathless from being in such close proximity to the woman's flesh as she continued softly. "Second, I could have sworn I told her to consume only half of the potion... As it is, I seriously doubt she would even be aware that you are her father, let alone have any compunction about using you to satisfy her need."
 
Genma's eyes bulged with the statement then watched as his wife walked in front of him, a mischievous smile forming on her face. "Instead,I'll use you to satisfy her need." 

Her words echoed through his brain, a trick of the technique she had used that
capitalized on his suggestive state. He gulped as she poured her own lust into the already saturated atmosphere and it curled around him while she caressed her own breasts before his very eyes; absolutely powerless to turn away. Her hands began to fondle her generous charms, straining them against the yukata she wore and the netting that held them in check. The other hand slid down along the curvature of her waist, tracing along the obi to the knot, while her hips swayed in time to the moaning accompaniment only a room away. Genma could only lick his suddenly dry lips as his libido began to crest, barely retaining enough coherent thought as to why this was all happening and the injustice it represented

Delicate fingers loosened the obi tie and it
unraveled, falling free from her body and allowing the yukata to slacken around her curves. She leaned into him, and her breasts threatened to spill from the garment and into his face. The netting below hid absolutely nothing from his eyes and she let her lips migrate from his own to his right ear, where she answered his unspoken question in a purring whisper.

"Our child requires guidance, tonight of all nights," Nodoka breathed hot breath onto his ear and took the moment to give its lobe a playful suckle that caused the man under her to groan before continuing. "Ranma has had too much, too fast. We must eit
her show her the way or risk losing her to the mindless abyss she now circles."

"
Ah...AH...AHHHHHHhIIEEEGGGGGHHHHHHH!"

Another scream from deeper within the house punctuated her explanation and the usually composed martial artist was torn between the Aphrodite before him and the very, very disconcerting sounds of primal de
sire from his as yet unseen son-turned-daughter. That attention abruptly focused once Nodoka fully shrugged the yukata away, leaving the women's woman in nothing more than a fishnet leotard that fully exposed the details of her superb figure to the naked eye. Nodoka Saotome took a single step forward, straddling the chair Genma sat upon while still standing and swaying in time with her daughter's erotic wailing.

"No-chan..."

That was his final attempt at protest as her scent wafted into his nose, allowing him to all but taste his wife's arousal even as glistening honey had begun to trickle down the inside of her supple thighs. Genma reached out to grasp her hips,
marveling at the sensation of soft flesh in hand before ten long, dry years on the road finally snapped. He pulled the auburn haired woman in close while his right hand traced up her abdomen and fondled her breasts before moving up to the leotard's neckline. Fingers intertwined with the fishnet garment and he suddenly jerked down hard, shredding the material and freeing her bossum in the process. Nodoka took the invitation and leaned foward, allowing her husband unrestricted access to her nipples. His lips found one of the erect points while his fingers found the other, eliciting a satisfied hiss from his wife.

"Yessss..." she sighed as moist heat overtook the right nipple, his tongue ensuring he had her full attention
. Almost. Like Genma, it had not been an easy ten years for her either and Nodoka was finding it all too easy to simply let herself melt into her husband's embrace to satisfy her own need. Part of that weakness was their separation... The other part was the ragged moaning and anvil of lust emanating from the other room. She was years out of practice for operating in such a sexually charged environment, and between her daughter's meltdown and husband's proximity...

Balance, she whispered to herself even as her husband's lips moved to the other nipple. Much as she wanted to indulge in his attentions, her child was the most pressing concern and she allowed her passion to manifest, her own aura unfolding invisibly into the air around them and intertwining with her daughters. The energies mixed, tasting one another for a moment as Nodoka transfigured her own lust to match that of Ranma's, slowly merging into a single mass of chi. The process would have normally been a cumbersome one save for the fact that it was her child's and the similarity--

"AhhhAAAG!" Nodoka's bod
y suddenly arched as Ranma's ki suddenly found another outlet, pouring into her mother like a newly breached dam. The torrent of lust hit her own aura like a physical wall and she pressed into Genma almost violently, aching with the new sensation. The Saotome matriarch writhed into him and ground into his lap with new found ferocity while her hands worked to separate him from his gi. Genma was only to happy to oblige, already deep within the troughs of his own maddening desire. Her spasm had pushed more of her breast into his face and he eagerly suckled it, toying with it between his soft lips and hot tongue while the combined mass of lust chi permeated his libido as well. Nodoka's eyes rolled into the back of her head and the nipple tightened, spasming abruptly.

"MMMmmm...!" She exhaled as pent up pleasure as a micro orgasm triggered in the breast her husband had been tending, a moan echoed by the unseen voice
; ki linked like a voyeur to their pleasures. Nodoka fought to master the sensations that were being transmitted directly into her sex below even as warm, milky liquid oozed from the contracting nipple. Her arm snaked up and curled around his head, ensuring his lips would only continue to suck in that one place for the next few minutes. Her husband's tongue continued to lap at the energized nub and she hummed contentedly as his other hands roamed her body, pulling away the tattered remains of her mesh body suit. Tidal waves of lust continued to pour through the shared mother-daughter link, but Nodoka had slowly regained her footing, forcing her own calm and balance into the cloud of sexually charged chi and all but willing the girl on the other end some measure of restraint.

"MHaaa! Haaaa! Mmmm! Aaaahh!" The rhythm from her bedroom slowed from a ragged pace down to something less frantic, but still no less primal in vocalization as it sought to
fulfill its host's insatiable need; need that continued to pulse like a heartbeat within and around Nodoka Saotome. She let it flow into her... accepted it... shaped it... and controlled it through a lifetime of mastery in the sexual arts. The auburn haired mistress gently redirected Genma's focus from her overly sensitive nipple to her very mouth, taking his for her own. Genma knew this game all too well and their tongues began a satisfying dance while Nodoka's free hands pulled his gi away and worked his tangs down with her feet, inch by inch.

Relax, child... Relax... She pushed the soothing emotions through their link as the girl synchronized further with her. She sincerely doubted Ranma would understand anything she did at a conscious level, but her body would take the cues and hopefully avoid the mental and physical collapse that threatened her with the overdose. Anybody else would more than likely be a mental vegetableby now, she worried for a moment before putting the thought out of her mind with a self satisfied glow.Anybody but my child, who is a prodigy in his and her own right, regardless of the art.

Nodoka dug her fingers into the last of Genma's clothing and removed his boxers with his eager help, his thick manhood pointing proudly to the ceiling. The kunoichi smiled, noting no more
preparation was needed. On any other night, she would indulge stoke his passions further with more foreplay and fellatio, but tonight was a night for simplicity. Her hips lifted, positioning her petals directly above his shaft. Tiny viscous droplets melted onto its rigidity and she floated there for a moment, allowing her husband to wallow in the agony of anticipation as the warm fluids dripped on to him. The sensual impact of every warm, sticky drop was communicated into his member like a finger plucking a guitar string and the martial artist groaned with pent up desire. Nodoka could feel not only her husband's impatience, but her child's as well and relented; slowly allowing the heat of her moist inner folds to consume his masculinity.

"O
OOOHHHHH..." Genma rummbled, trembling beneath the woman as gravity overtook their union; Nodoka purring with delight as he likewise filled her. In the room beyond Ranma's actions mirrored her own and a shaft of black corded leather slid into the already well lubricated gates of her sex at an agonizingly slow pace. More cum flowed from her lower lips as she prepared to ram the dildo home, through the energy swirling around her prevented everything but the excruciatingly slow penetration. Like Genma, Ranma was trembling with need and denial, whimpering at the mass of lust that had enslaved her. The red head's dilated eyes were wide open, riveted to the ceiling but seeing nothing as she pushed the shaft in, penetrating her core centimeter by agonizing centimeter.

Nodoka strained with that same want as Ranma bucked at her control, firing wanton pulses of denial through their shared link and transmitting that same need into her. It was all she could do not to slam her sex home onto Genma and ride him like a wild animal for the rest of the night, if not most of tomorrow as well. That was what Ranma was right now
, and her mother steeled herself. She would ride Genma the rest of the night, but it would be a controlled and methodical release and thus purge her daughter in the process. The dose she had imbibed was toxic, and if she maintained the pace the potion had set for her, would be a burnt out husk by dawn. With that singular goal in mind, the wife of Genma Saotome began to rock upon her husband with slow deliberation, up and down. The feeling the motion generated was exquisite and invited Nodoka to indulge in a faster rate, but she held firm to her pace. Genma's breathing took on an gasping sound as her sex closed around his shaft in a delightful manner while ten years of pent up sexual frustration came to a literal head.

"Not yet, Genma-dear," Nodoka felt the critical build up of chi within her husband's manhood and reached down to his thigh with a free hand, giving it several light presses. The chi peaked, but failed to trigger the promised orgasm. Genma groaned for release, only to have it denied by his wife. The kunoichi shook her head
sympathetically as he stared her pathetically. "I'm afraid we have a long, long night ahead of us before I can let you do that."

The man whimpered and Nodoka's only response was to increase her measured pace while applying the rest of her gifted body to the effort. Approval echoed through the link as Ranma took her mother's lead, sliding the shaft of leather in and out in exact time, drool oozing out the corner of the redhead's mouth. She still needed more, faster, but this was far better than the slow buildup from before and her hands serviced her body automatically. One pumped the phallus while the other groped the fires of lust dancing along her skin in the form of pink ki. She was already too sensitive for her own good and her pussy exploded, showering the already soak bed beneat
h her with yet more of her fluids.

"Ahhh--
AHHHIIEGH!!!" Another spike of pleasure ripped through her- another among the countless she had endured that night and it arched through her body and into the air around her, siphoning off across the link her mother had forged. Seconds later, the lightning bolt of bliss tore through her mother's body as well and Nodoka cried out as the orgasm echoed through her body, triggering her own. Sparkles exploded across her vision, but this had been her life for most of her adolescent years and she waded through the tide of sensuality, pausing her ride only enough to catch her breath then continue the mounting of her husband. A voice in the back of her mind noted that what she was doing to Genma was cruel to the point of torture, but that voice of dissention was quickly silenced. He would have to endure this night for the sake of their child and in the end there was one certain fact... Nodoka smiled slightly at the thought as she continued to ride his manhood.

Her husband had brought
this all upon himself.

----------------
 

Ranma Saotome's nose twitched as the smell of grilled fish wafted through the air, prompting her lethargic-
albeit unwilling -return to the conscious world. The scent carried with it hints of dashi as well, and the slumbering redhead's physiology responded with a pathetic growl that emanated from her stomach, further forcing her to acknowledge the world beyond. Fortunately, the world beyond smelled like food and... The martial artists eye blinked open as her nose readily identified the earthy, pungent aroma that accompanied the smells of a traditional Japanese breakfast. It was a scent she would have never been able to place before last night, but it hung heavily in the air of the room; an unmistakable testament to last night's activities.

For a moment, Ranma simply didn't move as the memories of the last night's actions were recalled through a haze of lust, sex and the sluggishness of her still waking intellect.. Somewhere in that improbably mixture was her own horror; the realization that she had done
it...Not only that, but she had done so as a girl in this very body... Over and over and over... It wasn't all clear. In fact, a good portion of those memories were little more than a nebulous cloud of vague recollections containg sweat, lust and orgasm; but she remembered enough, and it was etched indelibly into her mind's eye. Simply recalling the night in the here and now brought an unmistakable warmth to her loins, prompting her to mumble a curse as she propped her naked self up from the bed.

Ranma squinted with the sunlight peeking into the room; its bright lines filtering through the closed blinds, running discreetly across the bed and her bare legs. The bed she sat upon was a mess, another monument to her activities. Her clothing was scattered to three of the four corners of the room while the sheets around her were crumpled and all but soaked with sweat and... The girl winced with the reminder of what else those sheets were soaked with and slowly extracted herself from the spent cauldron of debauchery, shaking away the dried fabric that attempted to stick to her skin.

Clothing, the redhead's foggy brain addressed as her first need if she was to escape her sexual dungeon, her blue eyes falling upon the discarded boxers and pants. At first they seemed like a logical choice until she actually picked them up. First, both had their share of dried fluids invested therein and it was all she could do to simply touch them, let alone wear them. Second, the last thing she needed at the moment was anything rubbing between her still warm thighs, so she settled for the red silk shirt in the opposite corner of the room. It was more or less still clean, having been the first piece of clothing to be separated from her person the night before. Fortunately it was also sized for her male frame, allowing Ranma's petite female aspect some measure of coverage as she slipped it on. Her nipples appreciated the effort as the Chinese silk ran across them, causing her to bite her lip with a hiss. Unlike last night, however, it was manageable and she buttoned the shirt that hung down to her hips, taking final stock of the devastation she had wrought upon her mother's room before slipping out; a tempest of emotions at her back.

The door closed with a light click and the petite redhead just stood there for a moment
, her thoughts still churning. Sex. As a girl. All. Night. Long. Ranma Saotome pinched the bridge of her nose with the disturbing revelation, scarcely believing that the previous night had actually happened, let alone the fact that she had signed off on it. And enjoyed it, the thought strayed as some of the night's more memorable... experiences were summoned unbidden from her memory. Sure, it had all been completely and utterly beyond her control, but that didn't make the ride any less... words for what she had endured failed and she shook her head in shame. Nice? Oh yeah, it was nice. But that didn't lessen the impact of just how farhe had fallen from the pinnacle of 'man above men' and that shame ran rampant through her psyche.

Blue eyes stared at her right hand. Technically there was nothing different about it from the last night or the night before last. The difference lay in what she had done with that hand
, and a solid blush crept up the girl's face. What she had done with that hand was something she had all but sworn never to do, but she had... A lot. And enjoyed every goddamned moment of it, she shook head. Shame... embarrassment... neither one of those stopped the tightening of her nipples or the heat from warming her loins, however, and the martial artist ground her teeth in frustration. This time, she was in control and resolved to put one foot in front of the other, determined to face the new day...

...And her parents.

The walk out into the living room wasn't nearly long enough for her current state of mind. Mom would be doable, she decided, clearing the hallway and stepping into the heart of the house. The old man, on the other hand
, was not a confrontation she was looking forward to. The entire world could be melting down around them and she'd still have to listen to him bitch about 'weak girl' this and 'manly man' that. It was doubly unfortunate for her that Mom had apparently found the Panda and brought him home, as evidenced by the low murmurs of conversation emanating from the kitchen. Triply, if she counted the kitchen being the source of the delightful smell that permeating the air, provoking her stomach to voice its opinion on the matter.

Saffron was easier than this,
Ranma stared at the open kitchen entrance with trepidation and took a last, deep breath before descending into the breach.

She stepped into the doorway silently and was treated to a rare sight... Her mother, busy at the counter, preparing a dish for breakfast. Her father sat, tending his own breakfast, the morning paper and... A cup of coffee? Ranma blinked, never having seen her father partake of the beverage before. It was almost...
Normal.  Of course, she had never seen her mother in a nearly translucent pastel blue nighty that reached to the floor, but the last twenty four hours had been a night of firsts.  
 
Where her mother was humming pleasantly, the old man looked like he had been through the wringer. Rough night out, Ranma surmised with further observation, noting the sunken, blood-shot eyes and healthy stubble residing on his chin. Looks like a youma sucked the life out of him, Ranma afforded herself the barest of chuckles at the mental picture when her mother turned around with a dish in hand and paused, noting her daughter in the doorway. A pleasant smile that belied none of last night's activities blossomed on her face.
 
"So, how are you feeling, Ranma-kun?"
 
It was an innocent question delivered in a quite innocent manner, save the fact that the woman asking was the owner of the lockbox, the potion and no less than eight sexual implements of various type, one of which she herself had partaken of over and over and over again last night. The blush returned to Ranma's cheek, but she was determined to face the aftermath head on. "Tired. Sore."
 
Nodoka Saotome nodded as if the preceding were a fact of life, and Genma turned away from the morning paper for the first time and nearly choked on the rice he had been eating; finding his child sauntering into the kitchen in little more than her traditional Chinese shirt which barely covered the essentials. Even in that, the shirt was hardly adequate, advertising the fact that his son was- at the moment -a very well endowed daughter with a figure that promised to be every bit as formidable as his wife's if it were to reach womanhood. The red hair was several shades brighter than Nodoka's at the same age, but there was no mistaking the genetics otherwise. In the end, Genma Saotome reconciled the long legs, perky breasts and eager nipples rising through thin silk with a scowl and returned to his coffee as his wife set a place for her.
 
"Sore and Tired is for women, Boy," The Saotome patriarch loosed a patronizing sniff, launching his opening salvo and last gambit to prod his son into abandoning Nodoka's farce.
 
"Yeah? Well, I ain't never used those parts before, so shut up, old man," Ranma bit back, cheeks pinkening with embarrassment. Genma all but spit out his coffee on the spot. His wife cast an amused smile his way, then a knowing one for Ranma.
 
"I'm sure it was quite a pleasant experience if the sounds coming from my room were any indication."
 
"Uh... eh..." Ranma's cheeks continued to pinken with her mother's statement while Genma's choking renewed. Her voice lowered to an almost whisper as the memories of the night were recalled once more. "Um, maybe."
 
"Of course it was," Her mother nodded, as if it was a foregone conclusion. She took her place at the table as well, shaking her head. "Though taking the entire potion, plus what I had poured on your aid nearly resulted in your undoing, and next time your father and I may not be around to intervene."
 
"Um, sorry," The redhead admitted weakly, picking at her food with her chopsticks. She sectioned off a portion of fish and plucked at it for consumption, then paused, cocking her head. "Um, wait. Intervened?"
 
"Don't ask." Genma grumbled, and surprisingly, Nodoka agreed with a nod.
 
"A tale for later," She advised, sipping her own hot tea. "Suffice to say, the potion is very powerful and that overdose could have easily cost you your life. A lesser person would have been a mental vegetable by the time we found you."
 
Ranma shot a look over to her father, who simply shook his head and declined any further invitation to explain last night's events. She, in turn, searched her memories and simply remembered sex. Lots and lots of sex. With her fingers. With the toy. With her nipples. Between her legs. The redhead's eyes fluttered closed and she shivered with the recollection. A pleasant warmth floated through her person and she sighed, returning lazily back to the real world to find her parents staring. The old man had stopped chewing his food and was all but gaping at her with a twitch at his cheek. Her mother, on the other hand held a completely counter expression; glowing with eerie pride.
 
"Um..." Ranma suddenly found the kitchen table very interesting.
 
"Your performance was nothing to be ashamed of, child," Nodoka added, her beaming pride diminishing only slightly. "Nor is it a surprise that there is still lingering traces of the potion in your system. It was a rather large dose, after all."
 
"I... um, guess." The redhead replied, still averting their eyes.
 
"In fact, it will make tonight somewhat easier," her mother continued and Ranma's head came up quickly. This time, Ranma and Genma voiced their concerns simultaneously.
 
"Tonight?" Both father and neo-daughter glanced at one another briefly, then the pleasantly smiling auburn haired kunoichi mother, who nodded.
 
"A kunoichi must know her body and we will need to acclimate you to yours. One night in the troughs of passion is not nearly enough for that, and practice is required to master those desires and the Shikima you will face. We will continue in this manner for the remainder of the week. A quarter of the aphrodisiac each night should be sufficient for that."
 
"Wife, you can't keep doing this!"
 
"Mhhh... More?!"

Nodoka simply nodded, tuning out her husband. "Of course, Ranma-kun. Or have you suddenly changed your mind about inserting a male phallus into you womanhood?"

The question was largely rhetorical in nature, though her daughter's reaction bore the
suspicion true.
 
"Well, no! Hell no!" Ranma blurted, nearly aghast at the idea. While there was no way she could possibly deny what she had felt last night, she wasn't ready to make it the rule by any means. Genma, on the other hand, hoped beyond hope that this was the very wedge he had been praying for and waited carefully, sipping the remainder of his coffee.

"Of course not," Her mother acknowledged easily, maintaining her
pleasant demeanor. "Which is why we will continue the training regiment with the potion, as well as additional training during the day until you are."
 
"Ah... Additional?" Ranma stared, hardly able to comprehend just deep she had stepped into it. Finally, conscious thought reasserted itself, and she stared at her mother with incredulity. "I mean, what are you trying to do?! Turn me into a sex addict or something?!"
 
"Exactly."

Ranma's eyes widened to 500 yen pieces and visibly gulped while her father choked on his coffee for the second time in less than fifteen minutes. The martial artist searched her eyes for humor or deception, but found none. Nodoka held the gaze of her daughter and continued, her playful demeanor fading into matter-of-fact seriousness. "A kunoichi- especially those in our profession -can ill afford to wait for the build-up necessary to unleash her technique. She must
be the catalyst, and that means maintaining a perpetual state of arousal in order to do so."
 
"Peh...Perpetual?" The redhead blinked, rolling the concept around in her head. What the hell does that mean, exactly? All the time?! She boggled, attempting to reconcile the explanation. "But that's... I mean, I can't..."
 
"Now's your chance, Boy," Genma leaned in, whispering conspiratorially to his still shell shocked child. "Just say no. She'll let you out. You can quit, no loss of honor."
 
Ranma's head mechanically turned on his father, then back to Nodoka, who watched sympathetically. "He is right, son. I would let you go if you were willing... But I'm afraid it's too late for that, isn't it?"
 
"I... I can't..." Ranma shook her head, looking all but shattered and staring into the table. The words allowed a cocky grin to crawl across Genma's face until she uttered her next words. "I...won't."
 
"BOY--!"
 
"Just shut up, Pops." It was perhaps the softest demand she had ever delivered to anybody in her life, but the torn emotion in the girl's voice did what no amount of insult and yelling had ever done before. Genma Saotome shut up and watched his all but broken child. "I don't want this... But I can't let some demonic shitheads rape and kill people. Ya always said I have to be prepared to sacrifice my life for the art, didnja? Doesn't mean I gotta be happy about..."
 
Genma stared at his son turned daughter, nodding unconsciously with the ideal, even in knowing he would be hard pressed to put it into practice himself. Somehow- and he sure was far from certain how -he had instilled the code in the boy in spite of his screw-ups in raising him, and asking him to break it now would be like asking rain not to be wet. The martial arts patriarch sighed and stood up from the table, patting Ranma on the head as he walked by and out of the kitchen while a confused redhead watched, then turned back to her mother with question in her eyes.
 
Nodoka smiled gently for her daughter, taking her hand.   "He will be alright, Ranma-kun. As distasteful as it seems, it is not the end of the world... Certainly not without its perks; but you need to be comfortable with who you are if we are to succeed."
 
"I... I guess," Ranma hedged, finding herself back upon the uncertain ground she had stood upon only yesterday. Potion and training aids for the rest of the week... It was a dire outlook that parts of her body thrilled at in spite of the ramifications, or her personal feelings on the matter. In the end, the girl loosed a labored sigh. "I still ain't looking forward to it."
 
"Nor was I looking to induct our only son into my art," Nodoka admitted wistfully, standing up from the table for the first time since her daughter had entered the kitchen. "Normally you would have had some preparation for this sort of life, much like myself. It takes a... special sort of person to pursue."

I'll bet it does
, Ranma grumbled mentally, but resigned herself to the fate she had chosen as her mother continued.

"That said, I will never misrepresent your training," The auburn haired mistress angled for the entrance to the living room
, her gossamer nightie floating behind and Ranma followed both back into the hallway to confront... The Room. Her mother, the last kunoichi of the Tatsumaki clan opened the door and stepped into her bedroom, pausing for a moment to survey the devastation. After a moment of silent observation, she turned back to her daughter with a slight smile. "For example, there will be many more nights like this to come and you will be sore in places you never knew existed."

Ranma swallowed nervously and watched as her mother moved to the foot of the
disheveled bed, pulling the lock box back out from underneath. The redhead frowned as it snapped open with her touch, dreading just what the woman would pull out this time. Nodoka shifted the contents around for a moment and began to removed several bundles of fabric, much to her daughter's relief. She picked through the clothing and set some to the side, then turned back to her child with the remainder.

"For you."

"Me?" Ranma puzzled, taking the folds of clothing and fingering their layers. She stopped cold upon coming to the fishnet. "Uh, isn't this...?"

'This' happened to be the
quintessential garb of the kunoichi and similar to what her mother had traded in her kimono for only yesterday. The principle garment was a silky black and red yukata accompanied by a black obi. The yukata was predominantly red with black vine like designs swirling across it. If not for what it represented, Ranma would have admitted it was actually fairly decent looking... Until her eyes fell back upon the fishnet body suit. Modesty wasn't a trait Ranma had managed to develop on the road and the mesh promised to fail at that as well; quite epically if she were any judge.
 
"...Garb fitting of a Tatsumaki heir," Her mother finished simply and Ranma shrugged. It wasn't as if she had worn less for worse, though the short yukata and form fitting mesh was bound to attract its own share of attention. Her fingers came upon a smaller garment, and the redhead mentally winced at the string tied white cotton panties. Those, she had worn before as well, though usually under duress. Ranma sighed. It was either this or nothing at all and that really wasn't--
 
The blue nighty that her mother had been wearing floated away without warning, floating gently to the tatami and forcing her daughter to turn away on reflex. Ranma was on the verge of strategic withdraw when her mother's voice stopped her cold. "Ranma-chan, I'm sure I mentioned you will need to be comfortable with nudity of others, as well as your own?"
 
"Eh, maybe?" The martial artist hedged, her eyes having found a delightful speck on the wall to study.

"Look at me, child." Ranma took another lingering minute to stare at the wall before the silence became
overwhelming and she turned, finding her mother completely uncovered. She held her gaze at eye level, something she already had excellent practice at having lived around Akane for nearly two years. Nodoka sighed with her neo-daughter's antics, stepping forward into her personal space. "I suppose that will do for now, though I will require your permission for the next part."
 
"You will?" That caught Ranma's full attention, proceeding with caution. "For what?"
 
"Pressure points," The kunonichi replied easily, already walking around to her daughter's back. "Stimulation until you are ready for more... direct methods."
 
Say no. Say no. Say no. Say no. Say--
 
"Uh, I guess," Ranma reluctantly countermanded the screaming male voice at the back of her head and resigned herself to her mother's manipulations; immediately feeling a gentle press just left of the small of her back. The redhead blinked with the movement of chakra and she mentally noted the intrusion. Swadhistana three? Ranma puzzled, feeling the finger trace into her left inner thigh. It was only her concentration in wondering exactly what she was doing that prevented her from blushing anew. Another ki penetration was recorded and Ranma tilted her head. Muladhara base... Geburah... That's just like--  A wave of disorientation swept through Ranma, causing her balance to waver slightly. There was the slightest tingling with the sensation but it was gone as soon as it began. Ranma tilted her back at her mother, who had just finished pressing at the back of her neck. "What's with pokin' Vissuddah two, though?"
 
Nodoka Saotome blinked, staring at her son turn daughter in mild surprise, then smiled widely for a reason Ranma couldn't fathom before settling into an explanation as she dressed herself. "The first stage of the Emerald Dream. A slight redirection of chakra to change the way the body perceives input and allowing for light state of arousal."

Ranma's intellect completely skipped over the arousal aspect as her brain fell into the well familiar line of technique dissection. "Ain't gonna last too long... Not enough chakra diverted to do that..."

"About five hours, to be exact.
" Nodoka had donned her netting undergarment, noting the girl all but oblivious to her and her own nudity now.Something to remember for later, she decided, and continued to dress while marveling at her child's unexpected knowledge. "The technique is by far more effective on the unaware, but more than sufficient for our purposes."

Sufficient for... Oh. Ranma's mood abruptly dampened as she recalled just what she had just allowed to be inflicted upon her person, and decided to follow her mother's example; getting dressed before anything else could be pressed.

A yukata, mesh bodysuit and string-tied panties later found the redhead staring at the dresser mounted mirror admiring herself. Playing dress-up- especially as some kunoichi -was probably one of the last things on her list to do, but she had to admit she made the ensemble look
good. Ranma posed again, all but forgetting her mother watching from behind. Without a bra, her already generous clevage was only constrained by the mesh which tied up and around her neck, allowing for a scandalous amount of jiggle while keeping them in check. The black obi ensured the thin yukata clung to her curves, which in turn hung high off her thighs. She nodded unconsciously, giving her reflection a come-hither smile that sent a unconscious thrill through her body.

Oh yeah. dressed to kill, she smirked confidently, then felt a slight tug at her hair. Ranma turned around to find Nodoka smiling pleasantly while holding the Dragon Whisker up. Ranma cocked her head, trying to discern the point before realizing that she should probably look back at the reflection and herself. She did andstared. Ranma with a pigtail was a common sight she had lived with for two years. This girl with crimson, shoulder length tresses was... She licked her suddenly dry lips unconsciously, an action that made the kunoichi in the mirror all the sexier. It took a moment for the redhead to realize her very reflection was causing strategic parts of her body to warm, and she looked away to her mother's silent amusement.

Pressure Points. It's the pressure points, Ranma rationalized anxiously as she chewed on the thought of becoming hot over her own reflection.Never happened like that before, so it's gotta be the damn pressure points... And the potion... Ranma shook her head, her mind desperate to divert itself onto thoughts other than those of how sexy she looked in the mirror. Instead, she tugged at the hem of her yukata to broach a safer topic. "So... These fit pretty good..."
 
"They should. They were made with you in mind."
 
Ranma's head snapped up to her mother's easy countenance. "They... Were?"
 
"Actually, they were made for Ranko," Nodoka elaborated, amused by her daughter's shocked expression. "Back before I realized that a certain gifted Tendo daughter was really my son."

"I... I see," Ranma replied
neutrally, simply relieved that the coincidence was easily explainable.

"Come, we have much to do and little time to prepare you for what you will face," the auburn haired kunoichi beckoned her child, pulling her own purple and white yukata
, while adjusting...A leather wrist guard full of senbon needles? Ranma couldn't help but to stare openly now as her mother equipped the left wrist, then the right. Another item came out from the lockbox, and she wrapped a series of soft leather straps around her left thigh, holstering a heavier kunai. She found the redhead staring and smiled, misinterpreting the gaze. "Don't worry. We'll get yours once we return to the dojo."

"I guess," Ranma wondered, forgetting her own self
consciousness as she watched her mother make a few final adjustments before leading her from the room. "For the demons, right?"

"Among other threats," Her tone turned seri
ous, opening the front door and stepping out into what was promising to be a beautiful spring day. Clouds spackled the blue sky and the sun shined brightly, painting a care free picture. Unfortunately Ranma knew better, and followed her mother, who continued her explanation. "Once it is known that our clan has risen again and allied itself with the Miroku, forces from this world and the next will align against us. The Sasuka are sure to be among them."

"So we'll just kick their asses
when they show up," Ranma retorted with confidence, failing to see the problem. Ninja were people, and people, she couldhurt without her Mom's eechi art.

"Your prowess is the very last thing I doubt here, child," Her mother shook her head as the
y crossed the street to the next block. Ranma puffed with pride at her mother's praise until she continued. "However, I do not doubt that of our opposition either. Moreover, they are not above trickery and there is word that they are beginning to hold sway with some of the Shikima factions, making them all the more formidable."

"If you say so," Ranma admitted grudgingly as they began to walk through Nerima's market district on their way to the dojo. It was an area she was well
acquainted with, and it with her. On any other day, she would consider trawling for snacks; plying her charms to a hapless vendor in order to liberate their foodstuffs. Today wasn't that day, however, and she was seeing the market in a slightly different light. Today, she didn't have to gush cuteness, nor pour on a syrupy layer of charm. Today, she wasn't the pigtailed girl; She was a fiery red haired kunoichi on the cusp of womanhood whether she fully realized it or not, and attention was riveted to her person just through the act of walking. She was aware of the attention in a generalized way, of course, having long ago gotten used to the simple fact that her female aspect was simply quite beautiful. What she was unaware of was the effect the attention was having on her, the notice of the bystanders around them fueling a catalyst other than just confidence for once. 
 
Nodoka Saotome smiled inwardly as her daughter had adopted a sensual gait similar to her own, allowing her hips and backside to rock enticingly with each step. While the latter probably wouldn't have occurred without the intervention of the potion or subsequent pressure points, it was obvious that she was at home in a crowd whose attentions were rather obvious in nature, something that would be a necessity in the days to come.
 
"But I am curious," She the Saotome matriarch renewed their conversation before her child could turn her attention on the way she unconsciously taken to the market's notice. "Dear Genma has obviously invested time and effort in your unarmed skills, but how did you come by some of the more...esoteric pressure points?"   
 
"Hmmf," The amused snort wasn't exactly a pleasant one, furthering Nodoka's curiosity. "Old pervert slapped a weakness moxibustion on me 'cuz I pissed him off last year, and the only hope for a cure was his pressure point map."
 
"That does sound like the Grandmaster," she mused, wondering just what chart her child had obtained from Happosai. "Please, continue."
 
"Then there was the old ghoul--"
 
"'Old ghoul?'" The auburn haired kunoichi questioned specifically, and Ranma elaborated with a nod.
 
"Cologne. Shampoo's great grandmother," The martial artist specified. Shampoo, Nodoka did know, and allowed her daughter to continue. "Anyway, her grandma hit me with a cat tongue pressure point technique... makes any temperature of water excruciatingly hot. Was her idea of a test ta see if I was worthy of her daughter while all but locking me as a girl."
 
"And needless to say, you were quite motivated to find counters in both instances," Her mother finished, earning a vigorous nod from Ranma. "Though I would think it would have to be the other way around."
 
Ranma glanced at her mother curiously. "The other way around?"
 
"To see if Shampoo were worthy of you," Ranma blinked with the statement, then allowed a slow smile to spread across her face while she continued. "If she were that skilled, I would have already expressed my willingness to negotiate with her great grandmother. As it is, I would be able to best her heir and that's being a decade out of practice."
 
"Ouch," Ranma winced with mock sympathy and a chuckle. Still, it was rather interesting to hear her mother actually reference her own skill, let alone those of others. "So why we headin' to the dojo anyway?"
 
"Weapons, supplies and training, in that order," Nodoka ticked off as they continued their trek through the suburb. "Your clothing was easy to come by, but I only have so many of the specialized tools and weapons at our residence. The dojo was a periphery base of operations back when clan was still a force to be reckoned with, and houses a reserve."
 
"Yeah, old Soun has got some of the weapons on the wall," Ranma commented, only to be surprised when her mother shook her head.
 
"Show pieces," She advised. "The bulk of the dojo's arsenal is hidden away from prying eyes."
 
"Learn something new every day," Ranma mumbled, somewhat annoyed that she had yet to notice this 'hidden arsenal'. Sure would have come in handy with Saffron... Herb... Kumon Ryu...
 
Fifteen minutes of idle conversation found the pair at the gates of the Tendo dojo, and Ranma took the lead, pushing the gate open and proceeding down the stone slate path to the front door. Mother and daughter slipped out of their shoes and Ranma called out to the house at large. "Yo, anybody home?"
 
"About time you got back, baka," A female voice readily identified as Akane's called out, closing from the living room. "You wouldn't believe what Nabiki was telling..." Her words dropped off to silence as the youngest Tendo beheld her part time fiancée for the first time in twenty four hours, noting not only the radical change of clothing and hair, but her mother's as well. It took another few seconds for the scene to fully sink in, and when it did, a confused, irritated look crossed her face.
 
"You've got to be kidding."
 
"Um, what's up, Akane?" Ranma asked weakly, suddenly self conscious of herself.
 
"You... You're...!" She gibbered, her mind divided on exactly where to begin concerning her wayward fiancées appearance.
 
"Told you so," Nabiki stepped up next to her with a smirk, also looking Ranma over. The smile widened and she raised a disposable camera to eye level, snapping a picture. "I still can't believe you bought that sex ninja crap, but I'm willing to sell the pictures."
 
"Sex ninja?!" Akane all but squeaked, her head whipping back and forth between Ranma's drastically altered appearance and Nabiki's smirk. Finally, her incredulity settled upon Nodoka. "This is a joke, right?"
 
"Were it only," The auburn haired kunoichi shook her head, brushing by Akane to confront Nabiki. She let her hand rest lightly on the mercenaries' shoulder, caressing it and her neck. "You wouldn't mind if we spoke of the photos later, would you?"
 
Nabiki Tendo's mouth was suddenly dry, and she found herself unable to tear her gaze away from the Saotome matriarch's liquid brown gaze. She was drowning in it, in fact, aware of only those brown orbs and her invasive proximity within her own personal space. Heat seemed to radiate from the woman's body, whom she could swear looked ten years younger without the kimono and pinned up hair. The hand on her shoulder seemed to massage the warmth into her, and Nabiki found she could only produce one reply as her body responded in most unexpected ways to kunoichi's prolonged touch.
 
"I... Ah, sure."
 
"Good," A pleasant smile suddenly filled her vision, and Nabiki blinked as the woman pulled away. With her business concluded, she turned back to Akane, who was still too involved in her own disbelief to have noticed anything. Ranma's eyes, however, had widened with complete understanding. "But suffice to say, your sister was undoubtedly accurate in her description."
 
"But that's... Perverted!" Akane blurted as the idea bloomed fully in her minds eyes; Ninjas and demons engaged in unwholesome acts, like some bad doujinshi.
 
Nodoka's gaze faded into an emotionless void with the verdict, and she turned its serious edge on the youngest Tendo. "Then perhaps you should ask your father about your mother's occupation while she was still alive." Akane was left blinking, unsure of the comment's meaning while Nabiki's eyes had widened, having correctly discerned the implication. Instead of further explanations, the auburn haired mistress turned to Ranma. "On that note, we will need to be talking to Soun in order to requisitioning the dojo's arsenal. I do not expect the conversation to be a pleasant one."
 
Ranma looked from her, turning an uncertain expression at the girls, then back to his mother, nodding reluctantly. Nodoka led the way deeper into the house with her daughter trailing behind, and behind her; the Tendo sisters. Soun was found on the back porch; sitting on a cushion and playing Go with Genma. Both noticed the woman approaching, Ranma behind in full kunoichi garb. Genma frowned, but acknowledged her presence regardless.
 
"Wife."
 
"Husband," She returned, nodding cordially before turning to Soun. "As is proper, I am formally advising you that I will be drawing upon the dojo's arsenal for my daughter's training."
 
"What? You can't--!" Soun dropped the black go stone he had been holding in reserve for his next move, his eyes darting wildly from Ranma, to Nodoka, to Genma and back. "I will not allow that art into this household! Not after--!"
 
"You have little say in the matter, Soun Tendo," Nodoka countered in a calm, but ruthless tone. It was a side of his mother Ranma had seen only in her determination to see that he was to be a man among men, and it was a shock to watch that determination turned upon the mustashioed father. "This dojo and the very ground it sits upon is a holding of clan Tatsumaki--"
 
"You have no right--!" Soun managed to stand up angrily, but was immediately cut off by Genma's wife.
 
"--into which you married," She continued heedlessly, overriding the blustering man. "While I certainly have sympathy for your plight- especially when it concerns your departed wife and my best friend -you have no right to oppose this action, paticularly when you have done nothing to prepare these girls for the future that my son has taken upon his own shoulders because of your failure."
 
Ranma simply stood aside, hoping to maintain neutrality in a situation that was not only completely unexpected, but rapidly turning to shit. The implications spoke for themselves, and a quick glance at the Tendo sisters revealed dawning understanding. Akane was only beginning to comprehend the ramifications of her mother's argument. Nabiki was completely pale, indicating that she understood the situation with crystal clarity-- That the dojo, the only enduring heirloom to the passage of their mother was not, in fact, their inheritance. It was clan Tatsumaki property, which meant--
 
"No-chan," Genma rose from his own spot, stepping off the sidelines and standing next to his wife. "Please don't do this. The boy was enough, but this--"
 
"It is his hand to force," Nodoka returned, returning her impervious gaze back to the Tendo Patriarch, who stared defiantly back. "Likewise, my patience has expired. Even though your daughters are technically co-heirs to the Tatsumaki clan, only two practitioners of Anything Goes School of Sexcraft remain. As one of those senior practitioners, I am now asserting my imminent domain over all clan holdings, including this dojo until I deem one of your offspring fit enough, or can challenge my heir in the art."

Ranma all but choked on the proclamation
, and even Akane couldn't help but to stare before turning back to the train wreck in progress.

"Akane and Ranma are
engaged!" Soun burst forth, separated only by Genma's proximity now. "My authority stands as their father and father in-law!"

"An engagement and authority you have abdicated by not training your daughters,"  She stepped forward as well, leaving Genma uncomfortably in the middle of his long time friend and wife. "As such, you and they are here at the sufferance of Clan Tatsumaki. You can, of course, dispute that claim with the only other living senior practitioner of the clan's art."

"And who is that!?"

A small, evil grin
crept across her face. Genma saw it and all but wanted to sob on the spot as she stepped aside, revealing a clear line of sight to the first floor guest room and the three foot gnome within, happily ironing his panties. Soun stared dumbly for a moment before his cheek began to twitch, turning back to Nodoka. "So you will accept his word as law if he says your claim has no grounds?"

"I will do
anything Grand Master Happosai tells me to," The evil smile retained its pernicious countenance, now mixing in a wanton edge that seemed to warm the very air around her. Ranma's eyes simply widened even more, his face paling like Nabiki's earlier.

"F-Fine." Soun Tendo's cheek twitched a final time
, and he stepped around the kunoichi, striding confidently across the living room and into the master's lair. He was even proud when he managed not to stumble over his next words in fear of this new confrontation. "Master... Please tell Saotome's wife that she has no authority in this dojo."
 
The ironing stopped
, and the aged human looked up at the petitioner skeptically before coming to a verdict. "Sorry, Tendo, old boy. No can do."
 
"Bu... bu.. master?! But why!?"

Happosai considered the man with an almost bored expression, setting aside the iron. "Don't make me laugh
, Tendo. What part of 'Ranma is my heir' don't you understand?"

"But...That's... it's....!"

"As one of the last lines of defense against the Shikima, the clan comes first," The old master shook his head and pulled a pipe out from his brown gi, lighting
it with a snap of his fingers. "Once I realized you hadn't even talked to your girls about their mother's art, it became pretty clear what had to be done. As such, Nodoka-chan has every right to train her son and requisition whatever she needs from this dojo to do it."

"She can't--!" Soun blurted, only to have Happosai cut him off with a single question.

"Unless you care to challenge me as head of the clan?" The Tendo father froze. His tone had been light.
Deceptively light. But Soun knew... If push came to shove, he would not have a chance in hell of beating the old master. In fact, he knew beyond a shadow of a doubt they had gotten lucky in sealing him up all those years ago. To actually challenge him outright? Suicide. Happosai picked up on his thoughts. "That's what I thought. But don't worry, ol' boy. It's not as if Nodoka-chan is going to kick you and yours out, will you?"

"Of course not, Grand Master," Nodoka smiled gently, giving him a bow of respect as she did so. "I would not ever dishonor my best friend's husband in such a way."

Soun all but slumped now
, and the auburn haired woman turned back to her awed daughter. "Now that that unpleasantness is out of the way, we can begin training."

Ranma stared for a solid minute, her mind barely comprehending the
upheaval visited upon the dojo before blinking, catching up to her mother's words. "Uh, sure, I guess. What did you have in mind?"

"I will instruct you when I can, but the truth is I am a decade out of practice and am in need of my own," Nodoka admitted, pulling Ranma away from the porch with her conversation. "Because of this
, you will have two instructors until I am back up to speed."

"Sure," The redhead replied amiably. "Who else is it gonna be?"

"That'd be me, M'Boy,"

Ranma's head snapped around, finding the old pervert taking a drag of his pipe. Ranma shot a
panicked look at his mother, who simply nodded. The redhead looked back down to the unconcerned Happosai as her brain correlated just what training she would be receiving, and who was administering it. "Ya... Ya... You?"

Happosai nodded with an amused grin. "And this time we'll be taking it
seriously."

Author's Notes
I'm a creature of habit, and that unfortunately extends to something that is by all right supposed to be a crack fic; this lemon in particular. Even in writing such material, I insist on a plot and still can't justify throwing Ranma completely OC from day one and having accept his fate with little to no question. Sure, the story will open up with more character options later, but for now, I'm trying to play Ranma fairly close to how I see him reacting
... within the confines of a outrageously lemony fic, of course. Hope that doesn't detract from the enjoyment of this fic too much. As to why I'm writing something like this, of all things...? I'm bored and have ADHD, of course. Don't worry, the other stuff is still being worked on.

Nodoka!Kunoichi -
No, I'm not going to make any excuses for this one. As of the moment I'm attributing her shift in character toRanma's birth, converting from nin to housewife in the process while acknowledging that there is little in canon that would suggest such events were even remotely probable. that said, Nodoka's fixation on manliness gives me at least some play in rationalizing her as a kunoichi; especially this sort of one, and the fact that her canon history is non-existent also helps too. In the end, I'm taking authors license and hey, it's a lemon anyway. Similar debates concerning her skill with a sword will be chortled at if the in-story plot doesn't suffice.

/r/ -
Thanks for hunting down perhaps the only easy to obtain source for the original La Blue Girl manga/comics on the interweb short of a private collection.

Manga/Comic/Anime -
On that note, no less than three seperate continuities exist for the La Blue Girl story, the original Toshio Maeda release being the most divergent of the three. Through them,there are details that stray, such as personalities, events, etc; so I'll be managing the disparities the best I can through a combination of the three storylines.
 
Special Thanks to; Materia Blade, DCG, Kaztsar and Trimatter. You wouldn't know it by looking at them, ne? It's always the quiet ones.
 
Dont forget the F4 Fanfiction challenge!
http://sites.google.com/site/zomgcrapspace/