Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ A Tale of Two Sex Kittens ❯ Black and White in Color ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A Tale of Two Pussies
 
(An Altered Destiny)
 
Black and White in Color
 
Written by Jim Robert Bader
 
Proofread by Shiva Barnwell
 
 
"Would you help me set the table, Kodachi-chan?" Kasumi asked to her partner in housecleaning.
 
"I would indeed, Kasumi-sama," Kodachi replied as the self-named Black Rose moved to take the other end of the table and help her gracious hostess to square the ends with the room before they set about arranging the flower vase and unloaded the dishes of food that they had carried from the kitchen.
 
"A good meal should always be prepared with loving care and affection," Kasumi revealed, "When you cook for your loved ones the food will reflect your love and be all the more delicious."
 
"You make it sound so delightful, Kasumi-sama," Kodachi smiled across the table at her friend, "Everything you do contains the love of your family, and I am warmed to bask in your presence."
 
"There will be time after we put the dishes away," Kasumi smiled knowingly, "And then I will show you another kind of love that the two of us might share."
 
"I yearn for that love already," Kodachi sighed, "But I will abide myself until we are alone, my darling."
 
The two young girls shared a sweet, affectionate exchange of glances, then Kasumi called their family to dinner. Yet as they prepared to satisfy the needs of their bodies in one sense, their thoughts traveled back to the day when they had first become intimate together, and some of those times of exploration which were to shortly follow...
 
 
FLASHBACK—THE NIGHT OF THE CONFESSION!
 
There are some who would claim that Kasumi was incapable of doing anything so "naughty" as to lie with another girl, especially outside the bonds of a proper marriage. To others she was aloof and serene, a figure of utter contentment and domestic bliss. The mere thought that she might have any desires to share her body with another girl would have been unthinkable to those who claimed they knew her, and yet on that night of nights she had surrendered without protest, having had time enough to adjust to the thought that Kodachi cared for her in "that manner," but that moreover Kasumi found that she felt much the same, in spite of her lifelong inhibitions.
 
Similarly there were those who regarded Kodachi as a dangerously psychotic individual, one as unpredictable and potentially as menacing as a Bush Cobra, and twice as venomous due to her reliance on narcotic potions derived in part from her pharmacological name sake. It was true that Kodachi had learned to expand on her father's research into Black Rose derivative agents, creating such agents as the drugs she and her brother had consumed for the better part of ten years to block out their memories of their unhappy childhood, as well as the paralysis powder that Kodachi had used to make Kasumi listen to her story when Kodachi explained why she had stopped taking the drugs and had ceased feeding them to her brother.
 
No one who claimed to have known her would have imagined that Kodachi was even capable of feeling contrition, let alone reform her ways over a simple infatuation for another girl, especially a girl who had singularly transformed Kodachi's notions of what was "right" and "proper." Kasumi was the first person to actually define for Kodachi the nature of ethics, and the more she had become drawn to the other girl the more she had internalized these lessons...to the point where now she had actually detoxified herself and no longer had the drugs to shelter her against self-recrimination. She was still an addict, of course, and would doubtlessly be one for life, but somehow Kasumi had filled the void within her heart and gotten her away from her poisons so that she turned from one addiction to another.
 
Namely the addiction that was Kasumi!
 
Kasumi had overcome the effects of Kodachi's paralyzing agent because she had only caught a faint whiff of it while pinned to the bed by the slinky gymnast. With strength and freedom of movement returning to her limbs she had a new, fresh sense of clarity about those emotions that she herself had been feeling without knowing their true nature. With perfect clarity of vision she looked into Kodachi's violet eyes and saw the love reflected there, then wondered how she could not have seen it all before? Of course the girl in her arms was in love with her, and who could not love Kodachi back, having heard the grim details of the Kuno tragedy as experienced from Kodachi's perspective.
 
Of course the nature of that love was the thing that had troubled Kasumi until now, but with the interaction of Kodachi's potions in her bloodstream her normal inhibitions were relaxed, allowing her to act on impulse as she yielded to temptation and responded in kind to the advances of her girlfriend.
 
Kodachi allowed herself to be drawn into the warm embrace of the older girl, her hand sliding across the silky material of what Kasumi was wearing to caress the flesh that was hidden underneath. The warm and vibrant girl whose perfume filled Kodachi's nostrils begged for the Black Rose's attentions, and in next to no time she had slipped off part of Kasumi's wardrobe to expose that flesh to her soft caresses. In likewise form her own leotard joined the taller girl's articles upon the floor, while Kodachi and Kasumi shared the futon and their bodies, their lips pressed together as their flesh all but melded into one.
 
Kodachi was by far the more experienced in affairs of this nature, but she found an able student in Kasumi, who responded in kind as if a fire had been kindled in her spirit. As Kodachi allowed her hands to rove over forbidden areas of the flesh of the other girl she was keenly aware of hands that explored her own tender skin, her senses aroused to the feel of gentle probing as Kasumi began to allow her budding appetite be whetted as hands accustomed to polishing floors and dusting furniture now smoothed the ruffles of Kodachi's taunt body. Muscle and sinew yielded to these caresses as tension flowed out from the gymnast and the housewifely Tendo sister, replacing this with a more relaxed intensity as passions were inflamed and sparks flew from awakened nerves long accustomed to the dormancy of a dull and routine existence.
 
Kodachi seized the initiative by rolling Kasumi back onto the bed and using the leverage this afforded her to gain a purchase over the other girl, employing her lips to plant gentle kisses over a face that she held so endearing. Kasumi responded to these kisses with appreciative little gasps as her hands sought to find a comfortable niche and almost of their own volition they found their way to cupping the soft firmness of Kodachi's lush bosoms. The Black Rose's own response left no doubt of her approval of this happy turn of events as she took the invitation to place her own hands on the tender mounds of the other girl, gently squeezing them as if to test these too-soft melons for their hidden firmness. She took the hardening little nubs that were Kasumi's nipples and gave them a tweak, which same caused Kasumi to gasp and feel a warm flow down her spine to nestle between her thighs, even as Kodachi rubbed her own leg in the space between most sensitive nerve endings.
 
Kasumi's feet curled at the unexpected pleasure of it all. In her most quiet hours or fervent dreams she could never have anticipated enjoying such exquisite sensations as her beloved friend was visiting upon her body. A lifetime of denial and obliviousness to the cares and trials of life had never prepared her for such a moment, for never had she taken such a care for herself and her own welfare. Her thoughts had always been directed towards helping others, to taking care of the family that she loved so dearly, even when no one bothered to help her out or even look after themselves, and what would anyone do if she didn't keep order around the house? And wasn't it so nice to have someone like Kodachi who actually wanted to help out? Yes...very nice to have Kodachi around...very nice indeed...in fact it was so nice that Kasumi...Kasumi...Kasumi felt something happening...happening deep within her body...
 
"Oh my," she gasped, "Oh my...oh my...OH MY—!!!"
 
"Not yet, my sweet," Kodachi urged as she eased off on the pressure that her hands were having on areas of Kasumi's body that had never been explored outside of a bath house, "You must abide until I am ready, and then...oh yes...and then I will make the moment between us last until the morning rises...and rise you shall, my beautiful Kasumi-sama..."
 
Tears formed in her eyes, beautiful, loving tears at the thought that there was someone who cared, who really cared about HER, about Kasumi as a person and not just someone to do the washing, cleaning, and sewing about the house. There was actually someone paying attention to her needs, her wants, her desires and yes, her secret little pleasures that she had shared with no one since losing her mother so very long ago. It was a revelation for Kasumi to find her own beauty reflected in the violet eyes of the passionate Kuno sister, whose need for Kasumi was as palpable as her need for Kodachi...Kodachi who had the beauty and grace of a Princess trapped beneath the walls of a dementia that few had dared to penetrate, let alone look beyond.
 
Kodachi was a little girl beneath her aura of sophistication and worldly knowledge that she projected, and she had been secretly yearning for someone to give her the care and support that she had never obtained from either of her parents. When Kasumi had come into her world it was as if a prayer to the Kami had been answered and something wonderful and caring had filled the void within her soul, causing Kodachi for the first time in many years to give up on her artificial crutches and pretensions, the drugs that she had used to hold her grief at bay. Her loneliness and isolation was at an end and had been replaced by the need to find approval in Kasumi's eyes, for the older girl had a way of making her moods known to Kodachi without the expression of mere words. Almost overnight a rapport had formed between them, gradually easing wounds so deep that they had seldom even been noticed and bringing light into Kodachi's dark world. It was like a candle that grew to a flame, and a flame that caused her dependency on artificial stimulants and depressants to lose all meaning as the healing glow of love had flared between them. For a time she had feared that love would never be returned, but now that it had Kodachi was prepared to dedicate herself to seeing that it was never lost, that she was nevermore abandoned to the desolation of the monsters that had so long possessed her.
 
Kodachi paused to gaze down into the face that was now so dear to her, to see the love within those brownish depths that banished all doubts and held the nightmares in abeyance. The face and body of perfection was to be found in Kasumi, who was manifestly an angel in Kodachi's eyes, perfect in every way without a single flaw or blemish. As she felt the warmth of the sun in Kasumi's smile, so too did she feel the rushing of her pulse quicken with the thought of what was to be shared between them. Kodachi would not rush this affair as she had so many others, this was a conquest to be made in stages, and trust had to be forged before she could take her beloved even deeper into her world. Kodachi was resolved to possess her, yet not to take by force that which she wanted to be given freely. As Kasumi seemed willing to accommodate their further deepening of ties, so Kodachi would take a little at a time until she had it all, and then her life would finally know completion.
 
So resolved Kodachi bent to the task once again of employing her lips and tongue to stimulate the other woman with gentle kisses, licks and nuzzling, drifting down from that beautiful face to the perfect neck that pulsed with steady rhythms, gentle and inviting. Kodachi lingered around the throat of the other girl before pressing her lips to the hollows of collar and breastbone, and from there she proceeded down to the wonderful expanses of a chest area that had rolling dunes that flanked a most inviting valley. Her tongue traveled down the canyon to curve slightly with the ribs so that Kodachi could utterly encircle one breast before returning to her starting point and narrowing the spiral, at length arriving at the base of one curve before tightening the curl and coming round again, closer and closer to the middle. When at last the center had been reached Kodachi brought her whole mouth into play and all but devoured that nipple, sucking it into her mouth while kneading the breast with her fingers.
 
As she suckled Kasumi's breast she heard the gasps and moans come quicker and louder, for Kodachi seemed intent on drinking in as much breast meat as she could fit between her lips, and it made Kasumi's pulse quicken as she sensed the hunger Kodachi manifested, all too willing to feed and sustain her love with the fruits of her own body. It was with a gasp of disappointment that Kasumi felt Kodachi move away from her engorged bosom and the areola, only to encircle the other breast and take sweet time in bringing the other nipple full into her mouth.
 
And this was far from the extent of what she was doing to drive the Tendo girl to utter distraction. Hands explored Kasumi's body while Kodachi's mouth was busy enjoying that breast and a wonderful sensation passed between them as she moved from suckling Kasumi to exploring the way down to the other girl's smooth pelvis, at which point Kasumi's gasps and cries were all but impossible to muffle. As Kodachi neared the goal of her inspirations she paid special attention to reading Kasumi for any signs of either approval or discomfort, and when she saw it she moved to adjust her approach accordingly, adding a subtle hint of pleasure to the trail as she progressed downward until her mouth was in range to strike at the heart of all Kasumi's earthly pleasures.
 
Her course set and decided, Kodachi spared one last look up the length of Kasumi's writing body before plunging with her mouth over the velvety loins that had beckoned to her from the moment of their first meeting. Kasumi's cries became so loud that Kodachi was afraid of drawing attention, but when no one acted to intervene she took it as a sign of encouragement and thrust her tongue over the mere slit of flesh that opened like the petals of a flower. At once she tasted the delightful juices of a woman in a state of total arousal, and without a single moment's hesitation Kodachi thrust deeper, moving her tongue up and down and wiggling it around within the membranous walls of the other girl's love passage.
 
For Kasumi it was like the explosion of sparks and pinwheels in her mind, startling her at the sheer intensity of her body's reaction to such treatment. Kodachi ravaged her loins even as hot juices started pouring through the gaps, becoming a virtual flood as Kasumi's body clenched and she experienced the unmistakable joys of her first full-flung orgasm, a sensation made more deep by the hungry slurping noises of a contented Kodachi, who in turn relished this nectar as though it were ambrosia from the Gods. She drank this mouth full of juice until she had licked the surface moist-but-dry, and then she teased and nibbled about Kasumi's labia until the other's mind was reduced to quivering jelly. Only the knowledge that she needed to pace things a bit more slowly held Kodachi back from exploring the matter further.
 
So it was with an aching need to match her hungry heart that Kodachi set about to give her beloved friend the benefits of her long hours of careful study and practice. In the past it had been members of her elite gymnastics squadron that had formed the ranks from which the Black Rose had selected her previous victims. Kodachi had made a trusty sport out of seducing her teammates and compelling their submission so that she could enjoy the moment of their helplessness, when—looking into their eyes—she could see the thought pass through their minds that they were helpless before Kodachi and totally at her mercy!
 
Yet here it was almost as if the opposite held true, that the one who was at the mercy of the other was Kodachi, for Kasumi would pass judgement on her performance like a judge at a gymnastics competition. Kodachi hated to lose and had often in the past gone to such great lengths to avoid even the possibility of failure, never actually calling what she would do by the name of "cheating," thought surely there was no other word in the human dialect that came closer in description to her dishonorable behavior.
 
With Kasumi there was also the fervent desire not to take such short-cuts and easy cheats as she had used in the past, for this time she wanted her beloved friend to enjoy the full benefits of Kodachi's discoveries in the art of seduction and pleasure. She had never truly had a friend before, let alone one this close to her in physical and emotional aspect. Kasumi was like her opposite number in a great many respects, and yet they held so much else in common as they were both lonely and in great need of being loved and appreciated by others. Kasumi had earned the love of her family by her devotion to their welfare, but Kodachi? When had she ever earned anything for herself that was as praiseworthy? And as for ties to her family, she would just as soon do without them altogether...
 
Excluding only on the subject of money, of course, but that was a more practical consideration.
 
Kasumi was as much a part of her now as her own reflection, and every inch of her body was sacred to the touch. Kodachi yearned to set Kasumi afire with the ardor of her love, but she would have to proceed slowly and methodically, dishing out a little at a time until she had earned the normally conservative girl's trust and could take her to another level. So it was that she began her odyssey at the root to every girl's garden of pleasure and proceeded out from there, moving from the groin to the legs past the valley of the thighs, paying close attention to the inner nerves lining those meaty hams that swelled with unexpected strength for one nominally so gentle, and then oriented back in the pursuit of Kasumi's elusive clitoris.
 
Kasumi was utterly amazed as her mind went white for a few brief seconds, her pleasure exploding out from her loins in waves of sheer bliss when Kodachi returned back to her groin area once again and actually lifted her by the hips off of her futon. Kodachi sat upright holding Kasumi's crotch up at the level of her mouth, hungrily slurping and probing there with that super-sensitive tongue of hers, drawing out from Kasumi gasps of renewed pleasure whose intensity transcended her first such mini-explosions. Kasumi could not help but make noises that expressed in an appreciative manner how much the other girl was affecting her by such treatment, her bare feet brushing with toes against the matting, legs spread wide and dangling to either side as Kodachi made noises like a person dining from a clam shell, each slurp and sucking noise being accompanied by another more intense spark as Kasumi's nerves transmitted the signals of her ravishment to every delighted centimeter of her body. In practically no time she felt her body clench once again, and then shoot liquid love down into the throat of the ever-hungry Kuno.
 
It was all so very strange...so wonderfully strange, yet so improper and shockingly shameful, yet Kasumi had lost all will to protest, delighted beyond words to experience new sensations that had heretofore been beyond her comprehension. She had never even imagined that it could be like this with another girl...and small wonder that Shampoo was as hot to experience this pleasure with Nabiki! It was with amazing delight that Kasumi surrendered herself to Kodachi's ministrations as Kodachi gently chewed the sensitive nub of her flesh that was her now much-aroused clitoris, which did its own wonderful dance of electrifying stimulation, giving Kasumi a fourth, yet no less intense orgasm, for which Kasumi cried out as if being stabbed by her lover.
 
Had Kasumi been thinking normally she would have been concerned about such noise attracting the notice of every other member of their house, but she was too far gone into the excitement of this novel situation, finding her physical relations with the other girl so incredibly fulfilling that to stop now would have caused her intense disappointment. Nor was Kodachi about to relent in her amorous onslaught as her early victories emboldened her to try new things, to go further in satisfying her own hunger.
 
She moved away from Kasumi's now-aching loins and sought the gradual slope down both of her thighs to Kasumi's knees, lifting the long legs of her beloved friend so that Kodachi could lick and plant kisses under the hallow area of both joints, causing a tingle to pass down Kasumi's spine as she felt the delight of nerve endings being played with in such an unexpectedly delightful (if no less wicked) a manner. From there Kodachi took her time sliding down the length of Kasumi's right leg, planting kisses and employing both lips and tongue to great effect as she explored around the area of the calve to the ankle, and from there made a scenic tour around the heel to the curving arch, where Kodachi rubbed her whole face within that curve, giving Kasumi no end of delight before Kodachi found the ball of that foot and circled around it to find the big toe, which same she plopped into her mouth and began gently masticating. Kasumi's gasp became a groan as Kodachi went from employing teeth to licking with her tongue and then sucking that toe, which gave off the most peculiar and arousing of sensations. Kasumi arched her back as Kodachi traveled the space between the big and second toe and gave it much the same attention, turning at length to the other three until she had the littlest toe between her teeth, at which point Kasumi could endure no more without giving off a light scream, not in pain but in unendurable contentment.
 
Kodachi managed to get a surprising amount of foot into her mouth before turning her attention to the other leg and repeating the same process in detail. At last, having pleasured both of Kasumi's feet, Kodachi found she could wait no longer and brought the big toe of one foot down to plant against her own breast. Kasumi's eyes went wide as she felt the softness of mammary flesh against the now-wet surface of her foot and she watched as Kodachi guiding that foot around to the other breast, then drew the flat of it slowly down her own tummy until she had that foot planted against the smoothness of Kodachi's belly. At this point Kodachi rose to her knees and positioned the foot so that the ball could just touch the soft mound that was the Kuno girl's own bald crotch area. To Kasumi's amazement she felt her toe being employed to probe the outer folds of pink moistness that had unfolded to her touch, and then that toe came away glistening with the sticky coating of the other girl's cum, and with wordless astonishment saw Kodachi raise that foot up to her mouth as she began to lick and suckle on it once again, tasting the nectar of her own juices!
 
"Mmmm..." Kodachi purred contentedly, "Delicious...you simply must try this."
 
Thus spoken, Kodachi released Kasumi's foot and got up off of the futon, coming around until she was standing over Kasumi's head looking down with great fondness as Kasumi gazed up between the pillars that were the other girl's legs, wondering what she was about here, not that Kodachi kept her long in doubt of her intentions! Kasumi's eyes widened once again as Kodachi sat down over her face, filling the Tendo girl's vision with the smoothly shaven surface of another woman's loins, loins that were moist with lubrication and partially unfolded to her inspection. Kasumi had read medical texts that had identified each part of what she saw displayed here, and yet it was no dry thought of any student of healing that made her pay such close attention as a different pair of lips beckoned to her for a kiss. With great skill borne of total mastery of her body, Kodachi lowered her loins until they were just touching the mouth of the astonished Kasumi, and then with surprising facility she contrived to "kiss" the other girl, a kiss which Kasumi instinctively responded to in kind, though never in her wildest dreams had the older girl even considered doing this with another woman.
 
Before this occasion, that is...
 
Much to Kasumi's incredulous delight, she found this kiss no less appealing than the other kind, and from instinct more than an urge to copy Kodachi's treatment of her, she thrust her tongue up into those soft folds and was rewarded by the taste of a curious nectar, somewhat sour like lemons yet more salty, like a thinly made form of saltwater taffy.
 
Kodachi rolled her eyes up in her head and moaned softly as Kasumi fulfilled her desires and began to "eat her out." Though timid at first, Kasumi was encouraged to express more appetite as she let hunger overrule propriety, flicking her tongue deep over the surface of that accommodating pink flesh as she probed ever deeper for more of the delightful ambrosia that was most pleasing to her palate. Kasumi found (more by accident than intent) the nub that was Kodachi's clitoris and flicked her tongue around this, treating the other girl to the same fireworks spectacular that she had so recently visited upon Kasumi and making the moment of surrender all that much more intense. In next to no time Kodachi gave way to an orgasm that rewarded Kasumi with more cum than even she would have anticipated, juices that only partially landed in her mouth but also splattered against her face and nose, making her slick with the colorless fluids that were her reward for such diligent service. Kodachi's groan of approval further heightened Kasumi's sense of accomplishment as it meant that she had just given back a small measure of the enjoyment that Kodachi had so generously given to her, and it made Kasumi want to go farther in pleasing her lover. She did not let up on Kodachi as her tongue went at it with more fervor, bringing the Kuno girl off a second time in very efficient order, not that Kodachi had any cause to complain of her double-orgasm.
 
Kodachi leaned forward, lowering the rest of herself onto Kasumi's body and contrived to move into a classic "69" position, even if her own body was not as long as Kasumi's which forced her to have to get creative in drawing the other girl's hips back to where Kodachi's mouth could reach Kasumi's vulva. From there the two friends went at it happily like a pair of hungry cats, occasionally pausing to emit a gasp or moan that soon became so tightly merged together that one lost all awareness of where her own body began and the other's ended as they merged into one flesh, one spark, one spirit. It was the beginning of a long and productive session in which Kodachi taught Kasumi the joys of the female body, while Kasumi in turn taught Kodachi the meaning of caring and compassion as the two became lovers beyond the boundaries of conventional understanding.
 
Of course understanding was not what they met with the following day when the rest of Kasumi's family reacted to the news that Kodachi would be staying with them "for the duration." Kodachi had effectively severed her ties with the Kuno manor, having become far too alienated with her father and brother to want to go back for anything longer than a simple visit. Kasumi's father had raised no protest, of course, but neither did he offer his approval. Nabiki and Akane were actively opposed to Kodachi's association with their older sister, yet the Lore Master, Silk, had spoken reassuringly and quelled the scene that might otherwise have occurred there.
 
And all the while Kodachi had endured their hostility and suspicion, vowing silently to change their opinions of her over time by displaying the kind of asset that she could be for their household. She had already offered to pay for room and board, far more generously so than what Kasumi had thought proper, but more than enough to stabilize the family's bleak financial picture. Kasumi had watched proudly as the other girl vowed to prove her worth to the family she now wanted to be a part of, and she loved Kodachi all the more for the effort.
 
In their next nocturnal bedroom romps she would go all out in expressing how much she now appreciated having Kodachi in her life, and Kodachi would in kind teach Kasumi much more about the giving and sharing of pleasures, even introducing Kasumi to the heretofore unknown pleasure games of light bondage, which same she would teach Kasumi using simple ropes to confine or restrain her. Kasumi found being tied up by the other girl a curious means of expressing affection, and yet somehow she found the act of being bound up by Kodachi enormously pleasurable, especially when Kodachi started "taking advantage" of her relatively helpless state by coming on more aggressively, stimulating Kasumi with the help of artificial aids, like vibrators and dildos.
 
Of course Kasumi found these games so much arousing that she had to explore the option of doing the same with to Kodachi!
 
Kodachi, for her part, was amazed that the other girl could be such a quick study and would grasp the concept of using ropes to bind the feet and legs in a manner not so constricting as to prevent being able to place a hand, tongue or dildo in the right spaces. Kasumi did ably to her what Kodachi had so freely done to Kasumi, and there was an unexpected delight to be found in the act of submission. The taller girl was much better suited to play the maternal role anyway, and by giving herself over to Kasumi she could shed all pretensions to aloofness and adulthood, becoming effectively like a child for the other girl's womanly ministrations!
 
Of course before things got to this stage there was a little matter that needed to be reconciled concerning Nabiki. One night, not long after their first, the Tendo girl had come bursting into Kasumi's room and found Kodachi tied on the futon spread-eagled with a couple of wooden bars while Kasumi was busy probing her orifices with a pair of dildos. Kodachi was gagged by a rubber ball and could not voice protest at the untimely interruption. Nabiki just stood there frozen in the act of pointing a finger in Kodachi's direction, having fully intended to accuse the girl of taking liberties with her sister, only to find the opposite greeting her instead. It was rather like intending to read from a script, only to find that someone had reversed the roles at the last second.
 
Kasumi, for her part, evidenced no shame as she rose to her feet and asked Nabiki what she was doing out of her own bed, clearly having left Ranma and Shampoo in order to interrupt her sister's pleasures. Nabiki was only momentarily at a loss for words before she started venting off some nonsense about Kodachi having "corrupted" her sister, saying some very rude things about Kodachi in the process that earned the noblewoman's arched eyebrows. Had Kodachi not been all tied up at the time she would most probably have expressed her displeasure at these insults, and yet as it turned out she need not have bothered.
 
Kasumi had been prepared to deal with Nabiki lecturing her about the impropriety of her behavior, but not for the venom that her younger sister had expressed towards Kodachi. It made Kasumi momentarily feel quite vexed by Nabiki's attitude, so much so that she did something that she had only rarely even considered doing in her role as "surrogate parent," and she stepped forward, reaching out with a hand and taking Nabiki by the wrist, drawing her forward as the middle Tendo sister had not been prepared to anticipate such an aggressive maneuver.
 
Without a word Kasumi went to the chair beside her desk and turned it around, then sat down on it, pulling Nabiki across her lap before the other girl had a thought to utter protest. Nabiki was about to ask what Kasumi was doing when she felt her panties being pulled down to expose her fanny. Disbelief and incredulity held Nabiki paralyzed in the instant before the flat of Kasumi's hand came flashing down to swat her sister's pert little bottom. Nabiki gave a yelp that was more in astonishment than actual pain, only to cry in genuine pain as Kasumi spanked her again, this time a bit harder. Ten more times Kasumi's struck her sister on the bottom as Nabiki began to wriggle and protest, trying to force herself off of Kasumi's lap but to no real avail as the leverage was not with her.
 
Kasumi ended the brief spanking session by resting a hand over Nabiki's now-reddened bottom, then she slowly slid that hand down between Nabiki's ass-cheeks and drew a gasp from the other girl as the fingers of that hand went down between her thighs to find the soft brown pelvis of her sister.
 
At this point a very curious gleam came over Kasumi's eyes and a smile far less innocent than was her usual wont caused her to glance down at her sister with a look of mischievous inspiration.
 
"Are you going to apologize for what you have just said?" Kasumi asked as her fingers played with Nabiki's mound, eliciting a startled gasp and the automatic response of those loins unfolding to her gentle pressure.
 
"What are you—Kasumi!" Nabiki immediately protested.
 
"I want you to apologize, Nabiki," Kasumi said as evenly as if she were not inserting fingers up the slit of her younger sister, "Apologize now...or I will be most disappointed."
 
Nabiki's gasp was even louder as now-moistened fingers played about the area of her clitoris. Somehow Kasumi had triggered a reaction nearly the equal to one of Shampoo's "special attacks," and Nabiki found herself helplessly paralyzed at the too-sweet sensation that was causing her to shiver. Complicating matters enormously, she saw Ranma and Shampoo standing by the door with incredulous expressions, yet neither one seemed prepared to intervene on her behalf, leaving her to the tender mercies of her older sister. It was either submit one way or another, and Nabiki knew which way her body would prefer if she gave into the pleasure. Instead she shivered and gasped, 'ALL RIGHT! I APOLOGIZE ALREADY!"
 
"Not to me," Kasumi gently insisted as she played with three fingers delving into the intimacy of her sister's vulva, "Apologize to Kodachi. She is the one whom you have offended."
 
Nabiki grit her teeth and seemed for a moment as if she would resist and suffer the consequences, but at last she gasped and said, "All right, all right! I APOLOGIZE TO KODACHI! I SHOULDN'T HAVE SAID THOSE THINGS, NOW ARE YOU HAPPY?"
 
"What's going on here?" they heard their father ask as Soun stopped by the door, took one look inside, got the most peculiar of expressions, then turned around without a sound and retreated the way he had just come.
 
Rather significantly, Silk appeared at the door next, only she was smirking at what she saw there. Giving Kodachi only a passing nod of unqualified approval, she turned to Kasumi and Nabiki and said, "Play nice girls, and try not to make too much noise. You know your father is a very light sleeper."
 
With that she turned about and headed off in the same direction as their father.
 
"K-K-Kasumi?" Ranma finally gasped, breaking out of his own paralysis.
 
"Aiyaa," Shampoo murmured softly, as if that said it all from her perspective.
 
Kasumi felt that she had adequately made her point by now and relented, helping Nabiki off of her lap before standing up as well and giving the other girl her most stern-if-aloof expression, "I trust you are sufficiently chastised, sister?"
 
Nabiki swallowed and nodded, rubbing her bottom with both hands as if she was having trouble recognizing the girl before her as her older sister.
 
"Good," Kasumi replied, "Now I think you should go back to your room with Ranma and Shampoo. Kodachi and I have our own affairs to get back to, so if you will excuse us."
 
With that Kasumi had ushered her sister out very gently but insistently, and she made a point of locking the door once she was alone again with Kodachi, who continued to eye the older girl with a questioning expression.
 
Out in the corridor Nabiki was unusually silent, then she turned a hard look towards both of her lovers and said, "THAT never happened!"
 
With that Nabiki stormed off towards her bedroom, and after a moment of exchanged looks and mutual bewilderment Shampoo and Ranma elected to do likewise. It would take much mollifying on their part before they could get their beloved to let go of the uneven encounter between Nabiki and her older sibling.
 
"Oh my," Kasumi smiled as she turned around from the door, holding up the hand that had just probed Nabiki, "That was rather fun. I've been wanting to do that with Imoutochan for years," and without a thought she began to lick the juices on her finger, murmuring, "Well now...she's very tasty. No wonder Shampoo and Ranma look so happy. Would you like to try a sample?"
 
Kodachi did her best to convey that she would, all the while beaming with pride at how Kasumi had come such a long way to mastering the basics. She also had to agree with her beloved, Nabiki's juices were unusually quite tasty!
 
Of course this was still in the early phases of their relationship, and still ahead was that even more significant moment when Kodachi had finally succeeded in luring Kasumi to her mansion, this time exposing the girl to her "private pleasure chamber," which same was in a hidden room unknown even to her brother.
 
Kasumi's first reaction to saying this "playroom" was a round-eyed, "Oh my!" as she took in the number of objects that decorated the room, most designed with the clear intent of inflicting torture.
 
"You like?" Kodachi smiled slyly at her beloved, "I believe that it once belonged to an ancestor of mine dating back to the Second World War. He was an officer in the Kempeitai, the Imperial Secret Service, and I believe he had quite a hobby bringing young girls to this place for some private interrogations...and entertainment...
 
"Oh my!" Kasumi said once again, her eyes darting from one torture device to another as if to privately wonder on the nature of such "entertainment."
 
"I discovered this room a number of years ago while exploring the mansion," Kodachi continued, "You can hardly imagine my excitement when I learned how exactly these objects may be used in the stimulation of the pleasure centers of a girl, and of course I had to...experiment on the sly...in order to perfect my technique with certain...volunteers from my high school. I've gotten quite good with most of these devices, but until now I've never really had a partner with whom to explore these things on an even more personal level..."
 
"Oh?" Kasumi asked as if only faintly suspecting what was to follow. She idly examined a rack full of whips, chains, and various devices, some quite nasty in appearance, a few even more sinister looking in their apparent usage.
 
"Of course," Kodachi drawled, "I would never even think of taking an unwilling victim-ah-partner here, but as I've learned to vary the level and intensity of the more painful devices, and I've gotten quite good at learning how to turn pain into pleasure..."
 
"So you can teach me," Kasumi smiled.
 
"Eh?" Kodachi was momentarily surprised out of her well-rehearsed script.
 
"I'd like to learn," Kasumi smiled as she picked up a Cat-O-Nine-Tails and experimentally shook it to produce a "slapping" noise of the leather strips on a nearby bench, then she eyed Kodachi rather slyly and added, "Will you teach me?"
 
"Ah..." Kodachi wondered why the very ease with which the gentle girl had said this was causing her to shiver slightly. Had Kasumi experienced a relapse of being possessed by that evil Oni?
 
"I can only guess what types of games you must have played with those other girls," Kasumi continued in the same easy tone of voice, "But I would like to learn now with you, if you don't mind showing me the ropes."
 
Had Kasumi just deliberately used a double-entendre? They normally came from her lips without the least sense of irony, and this seemed no exception. Recovering her bearings, Kodachi tried to relax as she smiled back and said, "I would be delighted to show you how to experience the most exquisite of pleasures, Kasumi-sama. If you'll just strip down and stand right here..."
 
"I think not," Kasumi said slyly, coming up before Kodachi with the handle of the cat in one hand as she ran her fingers through the leather strips with the other, "I think you should go first and tell me what you want me to do to you, and then I'll make certain you feel this pleasure that I so long to give you, Kodachi-chan."
 
The Black Rose gasped, then swallowed. Surely the Oni might have done something to upset the delicate make-up in Kasumi's otherwise gentle nature, or she was being possessed right now by the spirit of Sadism that Kodachi had long suspected hung around this chamber. Whatever the case, it was plain from the other girl's eyes that Kasumi was entirely serious about this and wanted Kodachi to "go first," and even more astonishing to realize that Kodachi found herself powerless to refuse this suggestion.
 
With only a slight hesitation on her part, Kodachi reached down and began to strip off her school uniform, casting it aside, along with her panties and bra, removing shoes and socks without bothering to be formal about it. Once fully naked she shivered slightly, not so much from the dank air but the way Kasumi was looking her over, as though inspecting her, even doing a slow walk-around to determine the quality of the "merchandise." At last Kasumi seemed satisfied, so she purred, "Now...where do we begin? Where was it you first wanted me to be tortured?"
 
Without pausing to question her curiously submissive attitude, Kodachi directed herself to the overhead bar that dangled from a winch in the ceiling, and in short order she found her wrists cuffed to this device as Kasumi worked the winch to slowly draw Kodachi up off of the floor, pausing only when her toes barely brushed the cold stone surface beneath her.
 
"V-Very good," Kodachi noted as she hung there like the proverbial piece of meat, "N-Now...come over here and examine me."
 
"Very well," Kasumi smiled, still holding the ominous Cat-O-Nine-Tails in one hand as the other caressed and fondled the smooth, exposed flesh of Kodachi, "Very nice...and what's next?"
 
"Now...flog me," Kodachi urged, "Not too hard, but hard enough that I can feel it."
 
"I would be only too glad to," Kasumi smiled, and complied with the Cat, giving an experimental flick that brought the leather strips up against Kodachi's exposed fanny.
 
Kodachi gave a slight gasp but that was all the protest she had to offer. She had begun this session with the intent of securing Kasumi's affections for her own only to wind up becoming the object of Kasumi's affection in almost a reverse sense of what Kodachi had intended.
 
"Hmmm..." Kasumi leaned closer and allowed her hand to rove over the spot that she had just flicked, "Seeing you this way...you look so tender and inviting...I wonder what else I could do besides this...perhaps I might do this instead?"
 
And with that Kasumi's soft hands began playing over Kodachi's taunt body, at first stimulating her sexually, but then becoming gentle and teasing, and then deliberately eliciting gasps, laughs, groans and chuckles from her helpless beloved. Kodachi wiggled and tensed as Kasumi's hands became even more teasing, actively tickling the other girl until the Black Rose was reduced to helpless peals of laughter.
 
At last Kodachi began pleading—albeit incoherently—for Kasumi to desist, which Kasumi finally relented to do, having established a point with her beloved, and she let Kodachi down, unfastening her buckles.
 
"There," she said as Kodachi all but collapsed into her arms, "I much prefer doing that with you than using rougher methods...but if you want to do the same with me, then I won't mind at all."
 
Kodachi rallied herself after allowing herself a moment within the comforting arms of the taller girl, but at last her strength returned and she smiled sly, "If you promise to do that to me again, I'll let you play with me more often. But for now...I would like to be the one doing all the pleasing."
 
"But you always please me, Kodachi-chan," Kasumi sighed, then without the least hesitation she slipped out of her clothing, went to the overhead bar and lifted her arms to present her wrists for cuffing.
 
Kodachi did not hesitate to notch the winch until Kasumi was barely dangling above the floor, and then with the elder Tendo sister rendered helplessly at her mercy she proceeded to take full advantage of the situation. Kasumi did not protest even once the whole time, and she even encouraged Kodachi to go as far as she could go, reveling in the act of submission even as much as she had a moment before the act of dominating Kodachi.
 
To Kodachi the other girl's body was sacred territory to be loved and cared for with nothing short of full adoration. This fact did not deter her, of course, from employing a number of devices to probe, stimulate and caress Kasumi's tender skin, dildos and vibrators gently plunging in and out of the taller girl and clips being affixed to her nipples so as to render Kasumi even more sensitive to anything else that Kodachi wished to do with her lovely person. It was all such an enlightening affair and mutually satisfying, and Kasumi learned a great deal about the art of mixing discipline with pleasure, a fact she demonstrated to Kodachi when the other girl exchanged places and surrendered herself once more to Kasumi's tender mercies.
 
This session lasted for several hours before the two sought a bed and made love in tender earnest. Kasumi had been so aroused by Kodachi's methods that she gave the Black Rose a more energetic tumble in the bed, trading measure for measure with the other girl until they both lay spent and exhausted upon the disarrayed covers.
 
 
Continued
 
Comments/Criticisms: shadowmane@msn.com