/ ❯ Blue Star Dragonball ❯ Prologue - What Happens Now? ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Note: This story used to be called Everlasting Melancholy but I decided to change the name. I think Blue Star Dragonball suits this story more (for my own reasons, e-mail me asking me why if you are bored enough.
Please read and review. If you wanna chat or anything, my e-mail is Chibi_TinyDennis@hotmail.com. This is only the prologue, but trust me, I am working on the first chapter right now. Please, I need comments or I'll probably abandon the story, so please review!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Blue Star Dragonball
Prologue

"Prince Vegita, we have just been informed that Vejita-sei has been destroyed. Apparently a meteor collided with it de-.." Destroyed? My planet, my Vejita-sei?! What happens now? "So far, you are the only known survivor. Frieza sends his deepest sympathy." The scouter beeped off.

Vejita-sei is gone, and I'm the only survivor...? Though I said nothing, my mind raced with a dozen thoughts, questions, and hopes. I looked up at the cold black ceiling, my thoughts turned to my father. "Be strong," he had said, "Be proud, never forget that you are Vegita, the prince of all Saiya-jin!" Those were the last words he had said to me, before I was turned over to Frieza.

I squeezed my eyes shut as they began to water. I haven't cried before, only when I was a baby. Despite my resistance, a single tear ran down my cheek, I wiped it away furiously. Eyes still closed, I bowed my head, my father's words continuously repeating in my mind. I swallowed the lump in my throat. I imagined an unbreakable box; I imagined taking my pain and putting it inside, and locking it with a key. A key only I hold, which is forever destroyed in my mind.
I slowly opened my eyes. My bowed head was downward so all that was in view was my armor. My eyes averted to the royal Saiya-jin Crest on my left chest blade, "Long live Vegita," I mumbled to the darkness of the room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
W hat do you think so far?
To read more of my fanfics, visit my site: http://www.geocities.com/chibi_mirai/
Comments? Questions? Complaints? send em to Chibi_TinyDennis@hotmail.com