/ ❯ Drift and Die and Come back to me ❯ Drift and Die ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

This is a songfic. This is a B/V… anyway…I have this story on fanfiction.net but for some reason my computer won't let me get in…so I'll post it here! It received a lot of great reviews so I hope to have the same results here.

Anyways, this was the first songfic I wrote, so go easy on me.

Disclaimer: I do not own Vegeta (I wouldn't mind though) or any other characters ether. This song is by Puddle Of Mudd and it is called Drift and Die

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

He stood there. Motionless. Looking at his reflection in the mirror. Thinking about where he was. What was he doing? How did he get here? Why did he end up here?

Forgotten thoughts of yesterday

He was a killer. He destroyed countless lives without a second glance at them. Not bothering to think about their families and the pain he caused them, instead how he was going to kill his next victims. Slow and agonizing deaths or quick ki blasts. Should he take his time and watch them bleed or just disintegrate their bodies.

Through my eyes I see the past

At first, he believed his only goal in his life was to kill Frizza. That was his purpose. Wasn't it?

Well I don't know I don't know I don't know why

Or was it to become the strongest in the universe and rebuild the sayain empire? He thought about it night and day…day and night.


I Believe I Believe I Believe in the truth, from inside

She was coming upstairs. He could hear the creaking of the stairs. She had told him that she meant to get them fixed but never got around to it. She was so busy. If it wasn't him ordering her around for his food or to fix the gravity machine she would be looked up in her lab building kami knows what.

Go away go away go away from me

She was coming into his room. He didn't need to turn around at look at her face to see that she was hurt. He could hear the argument she and the baka human were having in the living room. He knew that she wanted to talk to him. Her parents were gone on some trip and he was left with her. They had become close during the past two years. Some people would even consider them …friends.


Leave me alone

He did not need such a thing as friendship. He wanted power. Power to become the strongest. He wanted the power to push her away. He knew that she was falling for him. He could smell it. She wouldn't show it. She was just as stuck up as he was and would not show her feelings on her sleeves. Just like him.


Ignorance spreads lies

But they were certain times that they could talk. Just the two of them. He would tell her about his planet and she would tell him of her adventures. It was during those times that she wasn't annoying him but having her presence calming the tension in him.

How much will money buy

She wanted to talk to him. He could always make her feel safe when she needed protection. She knew that she loved him but she would never tell him because of the fear of being turned down. Yamcha knew that too. He could tell she loved him and that was why he had broken up with her. He was scolding her for falling in love with murderer. She knew that he heard the argument. She had to tell him how she felt and hope she wouldn't die because of it.


Well I'll take my time as I drift and die

She slowly walked into his room and sat on his bed. He turned around and stared at her. She decided to take the leap of fate. She had to tell him.

Unwanted live my life a shame

He couldn't believe what she was telling him. He knew that she liked him but loved?! He never loved anyone. And he couldn't believe anyone falling in love with him!


Who's to blame for my mistakes

Did she forget who she was talking to?! He was so mad. Did she not know what he did?! All the people he killed. The planets killed by his ki blasts?! Couldn't she see the layers of thick red blood that stained his hands?

Well I don't know I don't know I don't know why

She told him. She told HIM. He just looked at her. Staring at her. His black eyes piercing her skin with all the hatred in his heart. He was mad and she could tell.


I Believe I Believe I Believe in the truth, from inside

He was mad!


Go away go away go away from me

She cried and cried and cried. She ran and ran and ran. She ran right out of his room and out of the house and into to woods behind the huge home. She knew that he wouldn't feel the same as she felt for him, but she never knew it would hurt this much when she told him.


Leave me alone

He told her to get lost and stay away from him. He was mad and didn't want to hurt her through his temper. So he sent her away. He told her she was a whore that he didn't want and need and anything else he could think of to get rid of her. He had to say that. Didn't he? He had to get her away. He couldn't let anything come between him and his goal to become more powerful.

Ignorance spreads lies

He had to say that. She couldn't possibly know what he did. The visions that tore him apart every day of his living life. The nightmares that haunted him every night.


How much will money buy

It hurt her. It hurt her so much. Much more she had expected. She had been running…running away from the pain that he had put in her heart.


Well I'll take my time as I drift and die

She wanted to die right there and then.

As I drift and die…as I drift and die

She fell to the ground. She was starting to feel the effects of loss of blood. She just noticed the cuts and scraps on her skin. When she ran through the branches and thorns, they had been cutting into her skin. The blood was flowing down her body freely now.

Ignorance spreads lies

He got rid of her. He had taught her to not open her heart to the prince of sayains. But why did he hurt now?


How much will money buy

She fell. The soft ground made her feel good. She always loved the outside. Then she saw her blood.


Well I'll take my time

This didn't feel right to him. He knew something was wrong. Something very bad was happening. This was not supposed to happen. He was supposed to get rid of the women and then everything would be back to normal again.


As I drift and die

Wasn't it…No something was wrong!

As I drift and die

She knew this wasn't good. She had barely enough strength to look at her hands, just to see they were stained by blood. She smiled at the irony.

As I drift and die

Then she closed her eyes. And she drifted to sleep…and started to die.

As I drift and die

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Don't worry I won't let Bulma die like that, or will I? There will be more, when I find time to right more. Till then I hope I can get some reviews or poor Bulma will stay dead. *Evil laughter* and I mean that! So review!