/ ❯ Drift and Die and Come back to me ❯ One Man Army ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER FOUR!! WOW! Well like I said I took a break from that last song, but I will go back to it later. As disappointed with the number of reviews I got, I decided to continue anyhow. I was going to stop this story but…unfortunately for you I didn't! :p Your plan to stop me from writing didn't work!! HAHAHA!!

Disclaimer: Me not own them. This song is also by Our Lady Peace and it's called One Man Army.

Dedicated to my few reviewers!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Zombies surrounded him. Hundreds of them and they were still popping out of the ground. Too make matters worse; they were all headed in his direction.

Take these plastic people

He was ready for a fight! He wanted a fight! Now he could release some of this anger that was bottled up. But the question was not if he could defeat them. He knew he could defeat them. But how did they come alive? Why couldn't dead people stay dead?

Read their lips,

They were mumbling. He didn't have time to listen to a bunch of dead humans mumble. He shot a ki blast at one of the zombies. His head was blown up. He smirked, his trademark smirk. But soon noticed the bodies still walking towards him. This was going to be a long night.

Now let it linger

He punched one of the Zombies in the stomach, hearing some ribs crack in the process. The body fell to the ground but was still advancing. It was crawling on its hands. Damn, these things determined. He had to try more drastic measures. He shot a limping body with a ki blast and watched it stop in it's tracks. He shot ki blast after ki blast at the living dead. They kept coming. Mumbling something. He decided to finally aid maybe they were friendly. He listened closely.

Is there anything that makes them sound…

At first he couldn't make anything out but he listened even more closely.

…Sincere?

He soon heard them say 'KILL HIM!' well that was helpful! He then resumed blasting them all to oblivion.

Tightly hold your hand

Buy this time he hadn't notice the gang of zombies behind him. They grabbed him from the back. He tried to shake them off. But their fingers dug into his skin.

Take a deep breath,

He flew up. Some of them fell the others he had to rip off him and throw them onto the ground. He powered up.

Give them the finger

'BIG BANG ATTACK'

Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite clear?

They were all lying down on the ground. Bits and parts of the bodies everywhere. That will teach them not to mess with the prince of sayains. He smirked once again and landed. He resumed walking towards the grave the Dragonball lay. He wondered how those zombies came alive. He shrugged it off and didn't give it another thought. They were all dead…again. They couldn't hurt him now.

Twitch

He caught something moving at the corner of his eye. He looked at it.

Overlooked, unfit appearance

It was a finger and it was clawing its way towards him. He had to admit these guys were persistent.

I remember falling

All of a sudden a hand grabbed him from the back and then some other hands. They were pulling him down.

I remember marching

Some feet were digging a grave while the hands and bodies push him to the ground. He couldn't move. They were too many and they were so heavy.

Like a one man army

Finally the feet were finished digging. The arms started to pull him into the grave. The bodies kept him from struggling.

Through the blaze

The next thing he knew was that he was in a grave with the hands holding him down while the other body parts were putting dirt on him. They were burring him alive!

I remember coughing

The dirt was going into his mouth. He was trying to spit it out but there was too much.

I believe in something

He was failing. He wasn't going to see her again. He wouldn't get to apologize.

I don't wanna remember falling

He wouldn't get to tell her that he loved her.

For their lies

No! This wouldn't end like this.

Unbutton your clothes

He would get to see her again

Undress your soul,

No one was allowed to burry the prince of sayain's alive! He would see her again! He promised! Falsh!

Show them your vigour

He pushed his way out of the arms grasp. Hen dug out of the grave. He flew up making the hands still holding on to him let go.

Are these inhibitions easiest to fear?

'Galaxy Gun!!'

Take this gasoline tin

All of the feet, heads, and other body parts were disintegrated.

Head up high,

He landed. He kicked one of the heads to make sure it wouldn't come after him.

Walk like a winner

Once he was sure he walked over to the grave. He had won!

Let the bare feet be the last sound

There was silence. All that could be heard was the sound of his boots cracking and bones in is path or the dirt under him powerful foot.

That they hear

He knelt down and started to dig. But stopped suddenly.

Twitch

His hands had a yellow glow!

Overlooked, unfit appearance

He looked at his body! He was a super sayain!

I remember falling

He heard some noises behind him. Damn don't hoes things ever die?!

I remember marching

He quickly started digging and he soon found the Dragonball.

Like a one man army

They were coming. He had to hurry and get out of there.

Through the blaze

He grabbed the ball and quickly turned around.

I remember coughing

There was nothing behind him, just some of the bodies that didn't disintegrate during the blast.

I believe in something

The Dragonball!

I don't wanna remember falling

That was what brought the bodies to life. It must have more power then even he knew about.

For their lies

Finally the third ball! Only four to go.

Falling…

And he became a super sayain!

I remember marching

He was going to get her back! Then he was going to make her his!

I don't wanna remember falling

Then he would kill kakorotte (sorry, to lazy to change it)!!! His time to shine was coming. Hold on! Hold on!

For their lies

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Well that was fun! ^_^! Well let's go Vegeta! Well the next chapter will resume the quest for the Dragonballs. This time I'm serious! I really would appreciate more reviews! EVEN FLAMES! Just let them be constructive.