/ ❯ Drift and Die and Come back to me ❯ Somewhere Out There (part 1) ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Next chapter! Three!! I know you all hate me from the last chapter and the one before that! Well the feeling is mutual. Nobody is reviewing! I don't even know why I'm putting up this chapter when I'm not appreciated :( well I'm not writing this for you guys! This chapter is for my three reviewers! Thank you guys! Your reviews are the only thing allowing me to continue! This chapter is also for you guys!

Disclaimer: I don't own Dragonball Z. This song is by Our Lady Peace and it's called Somewhere Out There.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

He couldn't take it. He felt like some had shot him with a ki blast. He was on his hands and knees in more pain he could imagine. His heart hurt most of all. It was just like when he found out his planet was destroyed...except ten times worse. She loved him! She told him that she loved him.

Last time I talked to you

And all he did was sent her away. She wanted him to comfort her. That's all she wanted some protection from everything falling around.


You were lonely and out of place

She came to him for protection. And instead of repaying her for all her kindness he pushed her into the world of fallen dreams.

You were looking down on me

All she wanted was love. And he could have given it to her. Why didn't he?


Lost out in space

Because he had too much pride to admit that he had fallen in love with a human. He didn't want to go down to a third-class warrior level and mate with a human. Was that it?

Laid underneath the stars

No matter. He had killed his love and he was going to get her back!


Strung out and feeling brave

He looked at the radar. It was beeping. His search was on and noting in the whole kami damn universe was going to stop him.

Watch the riddles glow

He powered up. Kami watched as the enraged sayain take off to get his love back. Kami smiled knowing that Vegeta was finally realizing that he could not fight love. But then he abruptly frowned knowing the hardship that awaited the sayain prince.


Watch them float away

He flew as fast as he could. The faster he flew the quicker he could get the dragonballs and bring her back.

Down here in the atmosphere

The radar signal got stronger, meaning the dragonball was close by.


Garbage and city lights

He looked below to see the first ball was in a city. He landed with ease. He was already wearing the clothes she had bought him, so he fit in perfectly. There's something else she did for him. And he goes and kills her.


You gotta save your tired soul

He shook his head. He had to concentrate on the Drangonball. He had to bring her back.


You gotta save our lives

He would not fail. He would bring her back and when he did he would hold her and never let her go. No one would have her but him and Kami damn it he would have her!

Turn on the radio

He looked at the radar. It was pointing towards a store. He looked at the small shop. It looked like an antique store.


To find you on satellite

He walked in to the shop. He looked around. He couldn't see it anywhere! This was so frustrating! If he couldn't find the first ball how could he hope to get the other six?!


I'm waiting for the sky to fall

He had to calm down. He had to concentrate. He closed his eyes and ignored the people that were giving him a suspicious look. He was searching for its signal…searching…searching…


I'm waiting for a sign

Flash! he could sense it! It was inside the old coco clock. He opened his eyes and walked over to the clocked and inspected it for any signs of the orange ball.

All we are is all so far

^Co-Co^ the ball came out of the little window and went back in. ^Co-Co^ it did it again, ^Co-Co^ and again. Wait a second…BALL!! He recalled a time when he and the women were talking about old things in their worlds. She mentioned that in a Co-co clock, a bird would pop out the number of times of the hour. ^Co-Co^ He just had to wait till it came out again. He looked at the clock it was 8 o'clock. He had four more tries.


You're falling back to me

^Co-Co^ Damn he missed!


The star that I can't see

He heard some one telling him that the store was closing. ^Co-Co^ Damn! Stupid women! Putting him through this humiliation!


I know you're out there

^Co-Co^ that's it! A vain poped out of the side of his head. DEATH TO THE CO-CO BALL! He closed his eyes once more and started to concentrate. ^Co-Co^ He reached out his hand and grabbed the ball before it went back into the little window.


Somewhere out there


YES! He got one, now only six more.

You're falling back to me

He was almost there. She'll be back in no time!

The star that I can't see

He looked at the radar. It was going off again. He ran out of the shop with the ball under his arm. He flew up and started to go where the radar signalled him to go.


I know you're out there

It was in the ocean.


Somewhere out there

He dived in. he could hold his breath longer then any human, so he dived deeper. Luckily for him the radar was waterproof.


You're falling out of reach

It was just there sitting on the bottom of the ocean. He dived in deeper. He grabbed the shiny orange ball and swam up.


Defying gravity

This was too easy. He couldn't believe it took the women and Kakarotte (can't spell his name, sorry) months to find the dragon balls. It had been only two days and he already found two of the Dragonballs.


I know you're out there

He had to put the balls somewhere while he went to find the other five balls. He decided to put them in a forest. He remembered where he found Bulma. It was perfect. He would leave them there. He flew back to Capsule Corporation.


Somewhere out there

He laid the two balls down. And took off again.

Hope you remember me

He was going to get all the balls and bring her back even if it was the last thing he was going to do! The radar started to beep once again.


When you're homesick and need a change

He flew to the direction once again. This time the radar led him to a graveyard. He landed perfectly and started to walk. He saw all the different shapes and colour of the tombstones. So many different engravings. There was one that said 'A husband, caring father, and the greatest man alive' he just grunted at the emotions that people had. They actually put engravings on the stones of every dead person. He remembered back on Vegetasei, they only had engravings for the most important people or people who had become legends due to their extreme power.


I miss your purple hair

He missed her. Her hair that was normally purple, bur she would just dye it every month. He loved her smile. Her loved how she would stick her noise up in the air and pretended that she controlled the world and all the people in it. He loved how her face got so flushed after a verbal battle. He would get her back. He closed his eyes and started to concentrate on the magic ball. Flash! There it was. It was underground. Under the tombstone with the engravings saying 'A women who was just a girl in many ways.' This just reminded him about her. He loved her and he would get her back.


I miss the way you taste

He started to walk towards the grave until he felt the ground move a bit. He looked down only to see a hand popping out of the grave he was standing on and grab him. Then he looked around to see a group of hands pop up out of the ground. Then some heads and in seconds zombie bodies were after him. He looked around he was surrounded by a bunch of zombies. This wasn't good at all!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

WOW! Poor Vegeta! This is not going to be pretty for him. Well I cut this song in half. The next chapter will be another song then I will switch back to end this song. Well depending on the number of reviews I will post the next chapter up. And this time I mean that!!!! I accept flames as well; just give me a reason for them and how I could fix this story up.