/ ❯ One Way Trip to Tulle ❯ Trip to Tulle 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Trip to Tulle

BY SuperGirl

Another day and still not a Super Sayain. "What am I doing wrong?" he yelled. "I don't know sweety." replied Burna Briefs as she passed Vegeta the mash potatoes. "Maybe we should review Goku's video footage on the ship to Namek." said Teddy Briefs as he passed a plate to Bulma. She took it and pilled on some corn and gravy not paying attention to the phone since she was on it.

"Maybe you should go on a planet with some of the same conditions as Goku did." said Burna. Dr.Briefs looked up at his wife and smiled. Vegeta huffed. "No there was something else I just can't my finger on. Perhaps traveling on another planet would be intrusting…" he said looking out of the window and at the starting to show stars. "The only ship that is available is Bulma's." commented Dr.Briefs as he sipped his coffee.

Bulma looked over hearing her name. "What about me?" She asked trying to keep up with both conversations. "Vegeta wanted to train in space." said Dr.Briefs. Bulma raised a brow and turned her attention back to the phone. "Whatever, well… I'll call you latter Brad, uh huh Bye." she said clicking a button hanging up the phone. "What does Vegeta going into space have to deal with me?" she said looking at her father.

"Well your the only on with a ship ready and with the capability to travel in outer space and back." He said placing his coffee cup down. "He is not touching my ship, besides daddy I am the only one who knows how to control it." Vegeta raised a brow. "I do know of a planet that only has tournaments all through there year. I could get into some battles there. It's a planet in sector G6.89." he said looking back at his food he inhaled.

Bulma and Dr.Briefs looked at each other bewildered. "Where is that dad?' she asked softly. "I don't know. I think that in outer universal measurements." Burna looked at her husband. "I think that might be 25,000 light years form Namek." she said picking up one of Vegeta's plates. Bulma and Teddy both blinked.

"Well woman what do you want to do? I need to become a super sayain to save this third rock." she blinked and looked at Vegeta. "Well, I could use a vacation." she said still in a trans. Dr.Briefs grabbed her arm. "Bulma, I don't want you to get hurt on a planet we know nothing about, the answer is no." She shrugged and continued with her meal noticing where the gravy did end up.

"What if I promise to make sure Bulma is safe?" asked Vegeta looking dead on to Dr.Briefs. "Well if not I might have to tell that odd fellow… Gingko or what ever his name is." Vegeta lowered his brow and shifted in his seat. "Fine."