/ ❯ One Way Trip to Tulle ❯ Trip to Tulle 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Trip to Tulle 2

By SuperGirl

Everything was ready Bulma in the ship, her things and Vegeta sitting in the co-pilots chair. "Are we there yet woman?" she looked at him as if he was the stupidest man on earth. "We haven't left earth yet." she said looking at him. "I knew this damn ship was going too slow." he said floding his arms. Bulma felt a sweat drop tumble down her forehead. "Why don't you go give us a shove then, maybe then we get there FASTER LIKE I KNOW WHERE TULLE IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Sighing Vegeta gave up. If It is ¼ of the way to Namek like you say then we will reach it in… six days." He grumbled. "So go train or something." she said looking out of the window.

After a few moments the Vide screen came on. "Bulma your clear for take off." said Teddy Briefs on the screen. "Okay! Bye!" she said turning off the screen.

And they were off…

Fast forward a few days… (makes a VCR sound)

Two more days till Tulle, he was bored of training and wanting some action. (which reminds me did I mention this was a hentai fanfic?) He stepped out of the under layer of the ship to the upper deck. He could smell something… He looked around and saw Bulma. 'Intrusting.' He thought, 'why haven't I noticed her smell before.' then it dawned on him, he was paying more and more attention to her. Normally he just order her around and not make eye contact with her.

He was attracted to her, who wasn't? He sighed forgetting his previous thoughts and went in to the food storage compartment. When he came out he caught himself starring at her as she bent over to pick up something. "Oh so you emerge from the underground just like a troll doll." she said laughing a bit. "Well, (yawn) I'm off to bed. If you ever want to try the sleep thing your Hopi Capsule with your bed in it is in the storage closet." and then she walked off to her sleeping chambers. A wicked thought crossed Vegeta's mind.

He waited a few moments until he knew Bulma was in the ships resting dock then entered. Sure enough she was asleep. He slivered in, looked around then took off his boots and gloves. An evil smirk crossed his lips as he approached. He sat on the bed which awoke Bulma. "Whatttttttt is it?!?!" she asked sitting up. "I'm too tired to find the capsules I been six days with no sleep." she sighed about to say something then Vegeta's body gave way and collapsed on top of hers asleep on the cot.

Unable to move half of her body she kicked wildly to no avail. She gave up about four hours latter when she herd the computer monitor pick up. "24 hours till arrival of Tulle ." and then cuts off. Half of her body was numb from his laying on it. her left side was free, but not the right his body remained curled over hers. "DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

A/N: so uh, what do you think? ~_O;