/ ❯ One Way Trip to Tulle ❯ bob??? I dunno ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Trip to Tulle

By SuperGirl

{A/N: Sorry I haven't posted for a while, I been under the weather. I think a certain Kal El slipped some Kryptonite into my vanilla Coke. (glares at the idiot in blue tights and undergarments), Anyways I decided, Hey why not write something since I am stuck in my room for all eternity. Let's see who shall I dedicate this chapter to… How about Bob the flying whale? I don't know how about anyone reading this one. HEY THERES AN IDEA!}

Looking around the planet Bulma was shocked. "This is as bad a Branson Missouri." she said whispering to Vegeta. He just humped. "We landed in the desert Woman, the city is much better. Especially at night." He said laughing evilly. "Capsule your ship, were going to the city." Bulma lowered her eyebrow. "I really hope it's safe there." she said stepping down the platform to the ground.

"The worst that could happen is you die." said Vegeta watching her close up the ship. "Oh that makes me feel so much better, really Vegeta. Thank you." she said placing the now capsule ship in her holder case. "Well… Lets go." he said starting to fly up. "Wait!" Cried Bulma below on the ground. "Let me get out my capsule car!" Vegeta just laughed at her.

"This planet has nothing but Hill's and caverns there is no way for you to drive to the city." He said grabbing her by the shoulder. Before she could protest he swung her over his shoulder and took of into the air. After twenty-five minutes they landed out side of the cities gates. "I don't see why you just didn't fly over the wall Vegeta." said Bulma now on her own two feet.

"There is a magnetic field so people can't break into the city woman. Besides I still have some credits from the last time I was here and won a tournament." A guard about the size of Puar flew up to the gates. "Do you have an appointment?" it asked floating up and down slightly. "An Appointment? For what?" asked Vegeta arching a brow. "For the tournament." Vegeta walked up to the gate inches from the hairless creature. "I have credits here from previous matches, I demand to let in." he said grasping the bars. The creature almost fell from the air in shock. "Umm what's your fighting name I'll go check." it said as a sweat drop fell down it's face.

"Just, 'The Prince'." he said smirking. Within seconds the creature returned with a clipboard. "Please sign here Prince Vegeta." Vegeta grabbed the clip board from the creature disgusted by it and signed. "Is the woman with you?" the creature asked. "Yes, she is my trainer." he said handing the board back through the bars. "Oh, you only have enough credits for a one Bed Chamber at the hotel here." it said looking at her. "That's fine." said Vegeta.

The creature backed up and pressed a Button letting Bulma and Vegeta into the city. "What is with the credits?" she asked catching up with Vegeta. "It's like money, but different. I have about a million credits, but I can only use 250 thousand a trip here, that is equivalent to one week stay at a hotel, food and clothing etc. Perhaps you can find that Nair or something like it at a store in the city." he said walking still. "Where are we going?" she asked fallowing him.

"Woman," he said stopping and turning towards her. "I am going to sign up for the tournaments this week at the stadium." She sighed. "Then what are we going to do?" she asked. "I might go eat some real food and not something you made. Earth food too many pathetic Fruits in your food." She smirked. "So the two of us at a restraunt? Sounds like a date." she said winking. "I know I am so irresistible, but gees Vegeta if you want to treat me-"

"Woman, I am hungry, It's not a date and I've seen better." he said clenching his teeth. "What ever, I didn't know Freeza was so hot." He growled and was about to make a remark, but noticed they made it to the stadium. "Are you here for tickets or to enter the tournament?" asked a Brown bear like man. "Signing up." he replied. "Do you know the rules and signed forms before?" he asked handing Vegeta another board with paper on it. "Yes." he replied filling it out. "And are you signing up young lady?" asked the bear man." She's my trainer she's here to watch." he said tossing the clip board back at the man and walking off.

The walked across the street to a pub looking building. "Do you know everywhere around here?" She asked. "I used to come here every year when I could get a chance to get away from Freeza." Vegeta opened the bar doors to the restraunt. It looked like a salon from those old westerns. Every man in the place stared at Bulma then noticed Vegeta and looked away. Vegeta couldn't help, but smirk.

The sat at a table in silence. Finally a waitress came up to them that resembled Zarbon. "What can I get for you folks?" she said taking out a device that resembled a palm pilot. "One of everything on the menu." said Vegeta smirking. The waitress nodded and typed something. "And for the lady?" Bulma blinked realizing the attention was placed on her. "Do you have any kind of desert?" she asked.

"Yeah a Carmbluett." said the waitress. "What is that?" asked Bulma. "It's sweet like chocolate woman." said Vegeta. Crossing his arms. "I guess that sounds good." The waitress walked off and silence came upon them. After a few moments the same waitress came back. "It's about time you came back." commented Vegeta. The waitress tried to fake a smile, but just handed Bulma a drink. "Complements from the gentlemen at the bar." and walked off.

Vegeta raised a brow and turned to see a humanoid type of man at the bar smirking at Vegeta. Bulma smelled the liquid and took a drink. Vegeta looked back at Bulma and was shocked. "Woman! You don't know what you just drank!" Bulma blinked a few times and looked at Vegeta. "Wow, you look really hot right now!" she said giggling. "SHIT YOU JUST DRANK A DATE RAPE DRINK!" Bulma tilted her head a bit. "I did… Hmm I feel fine though!" she said pointing to the chair behind them. "I am OK Veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeegeta." she said as her face smacked against the table.

Vegeta was about to go to the man at the bar and pound him in, but when he turned to look for him he was gone.

A/N: Mahwah ha ha. Next time I smell ------ story.:: snickers evilly::: Poor Vegeta stuck on a planet with a honey drugged Bulma, what is a Prince going to do. (laughs more) Review.