/ ❯ What Was Never Imagined ❯ Chapter one ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"That sounds great!" I exclaimed. "'K, I'll see you at 7:00? OK! I love you too, Goten! Bye!" As I hung up the phone I heard a knock on my door.

"Bra?" my mother asked.

"Yes?"

"Are you off the phone?"

"Uh huh. What's up?"

"Oh nothing," Bulma said, letting herself in. "How are you and Goten?"

"Great! We are going to the movies tonight."

"Cool. Have fun," she said as she turned around to leave.

"Was there a point with that conversation?"

"Nope. Just wanted to see if I would be alone with your father tonight."

"Mom!" I laughed.

She grinned and went out the door.

*OK, I'm going to the movies with Goten in about an hour. I also told him, that I would meet him at his house. I'm not sure why I did it, but that's what I said. I would drive down there and see Goten. My heart did a little flutter at his name. I sigh and got up and began going through my closet. I spent what seemed like forever trying to pick out the PERFRECT outfit. Finally, I picked out a blue dress. A blue silk dress, with thin straps and it ended right above my knees. Goten would love it. I put the dress on and looked at myself in the mirrior. I was sure Goten WOULD love it, any guy would. And it really did look good on me.

I looked at the clock. 6:30. It was already 6:30? I guess, I better go then. I got up and ran down the stairs. I told my mom I was leaving and did so. I drove down the road towards the Son's house, wondering the whole time, what Goten would think.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

So! What didya think? I got the idea from a picture that Muzai (or Mu's friend) drew. And thought, you know, the pairing of Bra and ...I can't tell you! Well, it really isn't that hard to imagine. So, I'm writing it! I don't know how well this is gonna turn out, and I'm not sure if I'll finish it. I need you guys to tell e if you like it or not.

Till then!

Keep it Real!

Lauren