6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 7teen: Sleep no more ❯ INTRO ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's notes:
 
For those of you who don't know…
 
Mykan Spotswood is just a fictional character whom I created for this series and gave my penname. That is all…
 
He is not a Self insert, nor is he based on me in the slightest. It's all fictional.
 
INTRO
 
It was another night at the Galleria-Mall and just about time for it to close. Some of the stores had closed early because it was raining hard, and the weather had reported a big storm was heading our way…
 
Still, we all ignored it, and went on with standard procedures.
 
At the lemon, Jen was all sweaty from all the push-ups Coach Halder made her do just before quitting time. “I owe him at least fifty more if I don't show up on time tomorrow.” she said.
 
“Sucks to be you…” Nikki said, “At least I get to go home now and not have to listen to the Clones barking down my back.”
 
Just then, Jonesy came by acting as cocky as ever, “Oh yeah, I'm great… I'm incredible.”
 
“I take it by that remark, you got the job?” Wyatt asked.
 
Jonesy nodded, “You are looking at the official new employee at “E-Z Mattresses.”
 
Caitlin, who was brushing her long yellow hair, after finally taking off the lemon-hat, said, “What's so great about working at a mattress and bedding store?”
 
Jonesy answered that the only simple task he got was Mattress-Tester. “I'm basically paid just to take naps all day. It's the sweetest thing.”
 
“Du-hu-hude…”
 
“Jude…!”
 
Jude and Jonesy bopped fists, but then heard the sound of everyone in the mall applauding. “Sounds like Mykan's closing up the shop again.” Wyatt said as every gazed at the mall jumbo-tron that was indeed showing images of Comic-Cavern.
 
I had serviced my last customer, and it was time to close for the night. Amelie and I waved to everyone who cheered like an audience watching a game show, because that was exactly the kind of closing/ending they were going to get.
 
“Thank you all for joining us today everybody…” I said as I tipped my shades, “I'm Mykan Spotswood; goodnight everybody.”
 
The crowds began to applauded like crazy as the store lights dimmed out, the Marquis-lights began to flash all over the store; across the walls, the edges of the shelves, the large picture screen, and the ten photos of me and my friends on the wall-of-fame.
 
The Super Pay Cards theme played, and could be heard all over the mall… and the crowds seemed to cheer even louder than ever.
 
The picture board even showed credits, such as who built Comic-Cavern, the maintenance of it's air-conditioning, and electricity… and of course… my favorite bit… My name, and the names of all my friends… I may have owned the store, and was it's only official employee, but all my friends helped me make it what it was thanks to the characters they allowed me to portray of them in my own comic books…
 
Owner/Manager: Mykan Spotswood.
 
CASTING
 
Mykan Spotswood.
 
Amelie Virenetta.
 
Jonesy Garcia
 
Nikki Wong
 
Wyatt Williams.
 
Serena Ahmed
 
Jude Lizowski.
 
Starr Vegano
 
Caitlin Cooke.
 
Jennifer Masterson
 
Yep… it sure was wonderful running one of the most popular stores in the mall.
 
Finally, the lights were turned off, and I locked up the store and stopped the music.
 
“See ya' tomorrow old lady…” I said as I patted the store gates. “I can't picture my life without you.” Then I noticed Amelie was starring at me awkwardly, with her hands on her hips, and tapping her foot.
 
I smiled, and told her what she wanted to hear, “But I couldn't live and be here without you either, Mon Cheri.”
 
Amelie giggled, “I forgive you… zis time.” And we shared a soft kiss.
 
 
“Intro Theme”
 
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan
 
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan
 
Now that we're through with school,
We get to make all the rules.
Spend more time with all my friends.
Always hangin' together…
In a place where we grew up!
 
I'm 7teen…
I have found my own way.
I love my job and I live at the mall today.
And I… am on my own now and forever…
 
I'm… 7TEEN. Life was sweet.
Though we grew up way too fast,
Still the memories will last.
 
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan
 
1… 2… 3… 4… 5… 6…
 
I'm 7teen… 7-TEEN
Still the memories will last.
 
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan
 
“7TEEN”