Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction ❯ Oh My Goddess Knight ❯ Chapter 1

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Chapter 1 The Goddesses savior

"Bell... I can't do this any more!"
"Do what Kei-chan?"
"I can't keep you here like this... I was a fool to think that this could be."
"But... I don't understand... what are you saying Keiichi?"
"I'm saying..... than I am removing our contract... you are free again."


These word still haunted Belldandy, and they hurt too. (why did he do this, what happened all of the sudden) Bell thought to herself as she walked down the streets of Tokyo, not quite ready to return to Heaven, she found a very cheap apartment. But even thought it had been two months, she still couldn't believe it. At that moment, she was engrossed in thought. So much so that she didn't notice she was walking into an alleyway. Neither did she notice, that three guys were following her.

***

Bell finally realized where she was when she ran into a garbage can in the middle of the alley. "Oh my.... I really need to pay attention to where I'm going."

"Yeah, or else you'll run into guys like us." Someone from behind her said. She quickly turned around to see that it was the guys who followed her. Each of them had a knife in their hand and a sneer on their face. "Now," one of them said as he grabbed for her shoulder. "Be a nice lil girl and don't try anything 'cause no one can hear you or would care.
"Leave me alone!" Bell yelled as she slapped the guy, putting a little magic into the slap to send him flying.

"Damn you," the guy yelled as he regained his composure. "I was just going to take your money, but now," He said as he rushed in and punched her, knocking her out. "Now, I'm going to have a little fun." He said as he used his knife to cut off the top button of her blouse. "And there is no one to save you."

"Wrong." Came a voice from behind them, the three muggers turned around to see a guy behind them.

"Oh really, we'll just see, go get him." The leader yelled as his two pals charged the guy. Suddenly, from his backpack, the stranger pulled out a kendo sword, and then knocked out both the guys in a quick motion. "AHHHHHHH the leader said as he got off Bell and charged at him. This time he mannaged to hit the stranger with a quick slash to the arm, but not before getting the snot beat out of him.

After the beating, the stranger put away his sword and walked over to Belldandy, it was about this time she became to regain herself, when she looked up at her savior, a smile spread across her face. "Keiichi.... is that you?"