Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction ❯ Oh My Goddess Knight ❯ Chapter 2

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Chapter 2: New friend, new path, new destiny

" Keiichi, please don't do this, I don't want to go, I love you, I want to be with you forever."
"Bell, please, this is hard on me too, but I think it's for the best."
"But what about what I think? I want to stay to always be with you."
"..... NO!"

***

With that, Belldandy awoke with a start. "Where am I?" she said as her eye began to refocus.
"You're at Tokyo Hospital, you were banged up pretty bad." Came a voice from her bedside. Belldandy tuned to the voice and finally got a good look at Taiichi. He could have been a dead giveaway to Keiichi, except that he was A bit more muscular. Also, he had a certain mysterious glow to his brown eyes, just as she had the beautiful shine to her blue eyes. He was about 6 feet tall, much taller the Keiichi, but he had the exact same smile.
"Oh, Taiichi, thank you again... but shouldn't you get yourself checked in too, you got hurt very badly." She stated, looking at his arm.
"Oh this.... I've had worse, anyway the doc's patched it up while they were helping you."
"Worse then this?"
"Oh.... well, it might seem stupid, but I always seem to be doing stuff like this, going in and helping others, even if the odds are stacked against me. I know, stupid aren't I?"
"..... No, actually that is very noble and kind of you." Bell stated.
"Well..... um..... thanks... usually people call me a lunk-head for doing that kind of stuff."
" Well I don't.... ummmm.... Oh! how rude of me, I never got the chance to that you properly, thank you Taiichi."
"Please, call me T.C. the only people that call me Taiichi are my parents."
"Oh, Ok, thank you T.C." Bell said, giving a little blush.
"Umm...anyway... I should go" TC said a he sat up and headed out the door.
"Wait!" Belldandy screamed, almost causing him to crash into the door. "Umm...... could you... walk me home.... I'm so scared that that will happen again."
"Ummmmm.... I... guess..... but are you sure miss....ummm"
"Belldandy, my name is Belldandy"
" Ok Ms. Belldandy, sure, if you're certain about this."
"Yes... thank you."

***
"Umm.... Taiichi.... what does this mean?" Belldandy said as she held up an eviction notice for him to read.
"Welllllll.... from the looks of it.... it looks like you've been evicted for not paying rent on your apartment."
"Rent? What is Rent?" Belldandy said, giving TC a very confused look.
(You got to be kidding me!) TC thought when he heard this (Bell doesn't know what rent is?)
"Well.... I just moved here." Belldandy said in a huff, just then realizing that she had accidentally read his mind. "I mean.... I... Ummmm"
"Ummm... OK, it's ok.... listen.... you might not go for it.... but I have an extra room at my house... you are welcome to it."
"Oh no, I couldn't burden you with this."
"It's no burden at all... it would be nice to have someone to talk to besides my cat.""Oh ... you have a cat. I love cats! What's it's name?"
"Her name is Izumi"
"Oh what a darling name..... Ok, I will take you up on your offer, thank you Taiichi.... I mean TC." Belldandy exclaimed happily."
" No problem Belldandy."
"Please.... call me Bell.... Ok?"
"Sure."