Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction ❯ Oh My Goddess Knight ❯ Chapter 3

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Chapter 3: My Goddess, My Flame, My Destiny
Authors note: I have based Taiichi loosely on myself, except that my name isn't Taiichi. He is 6ft 3, black hair and eyes, and a medium muscular build.

(Belldandy's POV)
Dear Journal:

It has been two months since I moved in with Taiichi, and they have been the most joyful months for me in a long time. For one thing, I have finally stopped having those awful dreams about Keiichi. I still think about him, but not as much.
Taiichi is a total sweetheart. He does a lot of things, kendo being the thing he enjoys the most. He is also an amazing cook! He is so kind hearted as well, not to mention brave.
But something bothers me.... I have started to like him (even enough to tell him I'm a goddess) but whenever I try and get close to him, he backs away... it is confusing. I ask him why, but he always changes the subject... Says that it is nothing... but I see it in his eyes, something just won't let him get close.... Oh well, I suppose when he's ready he will tell me. Bye for now Journal- love BD


As she finished writing in her journal, the telephone suddenly rang.
"Hello, Comasato residence, Belldandy speaking..... yes..... oh, hi Urd! how are things in...... yes..... WHAT! ..... Urd, Urd! are you there?.....*Slam* Taiichi hears this slam and comes rushing into the room, just in time to see Belldandy instantly change into her battle outfit. "Bell.... what's wrong?"
"I need to go.... something is wrong in heaven." And just as she says this, a portal opens and she steps through. (Man... she sounded real scared.... I wonder what is wrong... *sigh* wish I could go too help her but..... WHAT THE?" He says this as suddenly, he too is sucked into the portal!

****

Several minutes later, TC landed with a thump. "Oh man.... where am I?" he asked dazed and confused.
"You are in heaven..... and on top of me." Belldandy groaned as she tried to get him off her. Taiichi quickly moved his weight off her. "Sorry." He said lightly blushing. He then took a look around to see all of heaven's glory.

Or so he thought, because at that moment, it did not look too glorious, many of the buildings looked extremely burnt and torn down, and the sky was dark and thick with smoke.
"What has happened, where is Urd, and Skuld, and Father?"
"Ummm... I know who you father is, but who are Urd and Skuld?"
"Oh, that's right, you never met them. Well, Skuld is my younger sister, she is about twelve, she had black hair and eyes, and is the goddess of the future. Urd is my older sister. She is about Twenty-Three, with silver hair and black eyes, she is the goddess of the past, and I'm the goddess of the present."
"Wow.... hey, it's kind of weird you and me are both the middle child, I have a younger brother named Rei, he'll be thirteen today... Oh, that reminds me.... when I get back I need to send him an E-mail, he's a big tech freak. Then there is my older brother Kohiro, but we all call him Koh, he's twenty-four, and a real party animal..... But enough about us... what is going on here... it looks like there has been a battle or something."
"How right you are mortal!" Came a voice from the air. Both Bell and TC looked up to see Mara, scowling at them.
"Mara! what is the meaning of this? How can this happen?"
"Oh, it's easy goddess, with Kami locked up, it was easy to take control."
"But the truce..."
"Is no more, now we are in control, and unlike you, goddess, we are no longer limited!" Mara yelled as she sent a wave of dark energy at Belldandy and Taiichi, sending them both crashing into a wall. "And now, to rid the world of you, goddess of the present!" Mara screeched with delight as she sent a huge ball of energy right at Belldandy, who was unable to move because the impact that she suffered before had broken her leg. (this is it... I'm finished) She thought as she closed her eyes and waited for her demise.

But it was now to come, because Taiichi stepped right in front of her. "I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE?" He yelled, his eyes holding an intense fire. "BUT YOU WILL NOT HARM HER." He yelled. Suddenly, his left fist became engulfed in a flame, yet it didn't burn. (What's going on..... I... can't control my arm) He thought as his arm formed a star-shaped seal. Then his arm actually, punched through the center. (what is going on?) He thought as his arm raised above his body, the seal looking like a flaming bracelet. It then traveled down his arm, covering it with a flame red armor (wait..... my dad always said.... what I held a special flame in myself.... A flame to protect the gods... maybe this is it..) He thought as his body was covered it this armor, and from the last of the flame, a helmet appeared. When he placed it on his head, it fit perfectly. (This is incredible.... this armor.... and my sword... it's real) He thought as he looked at the blade, the hilt embroiled with the mark of the present. "I.... understand.... it was more then coincidence that I met Belldandy.... I was meant to protect her.... to be with her I am..... A GODDESS KNIGHT... I am .... Pyrostar Knight of flame, protector to the present!"

***
Impressive, don't ya think? (as for a description of the armor, think of Dart's Dragoon armor from Legend of Dragoon, but with a Samurai helmet, well, read, write, and review