Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction ❯ Oh My Goddess Knight ❯ Chapter 7

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

"Damn it, hold still you little punk so I can hit you." The Demon Maru yelled as he fired blast after blast of Mana at Rei, now in his Goddess Knight Armor. But no matter how hard he tried or how many blasts he fired, he just couldn't seem to connect at all.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, I'll slow down for you.......NOT! You think I'm that stupid?" Rei taunted as he dodged the attacks of the two demons. (Wow.... this is so weird, I'm moving so fast, yet it seems like second nature, these guys look like they're moving through water) Rei thought to himself as he dodged another volley of blasts. Soon, the two demons slumped over, breathing heavy.

"Wow..... you guys look a little over heated...... Here, let me help you cool off." Rei said as he magically began to gather water into his hand. Soon, it became the size of a soccer ball. "Here you go..... WATER BOMB!!!!" He yelled as he flip-kicked it toward the two demons, once it connected with them, it exploded into a large tidal-wave of water, sending them flying into a wall, totally soaked. At the sight of this, Rei, Skuld, and even Belldandy couldn't help but laugh at the soaked, badly beaten, Demons.

"YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY YOU LITTLE BASTARD, NOW I'M GOING TO KILL YOU LITTLE PUNK. THEN I'M GOING TO ENJOY TORTURING YOUR LITTLE GODDESS OVER THERE!" Damien yelled as he removed himself from the wall, his body glowing with an unknown source of spiritual energy. Yelling at the top of his lungs, two bat-like wings grew from his back. Then, from somewhere hidden on his back, he pulled out a serrated short sword. With a quick burst of speed, he launched himself toward Rei, before the young knight could react, he felt a burning pain on his right shoulder where Damien managed to slash him.

"Ha, not so cocky now you little punk." Damien glared as Rei held his injured arm, along with his spear. " I was just going to knock you out and then take the two goddesses, but now, I'm going to enjoy spilling your life blood, then maybe I'll have a little..... fun with the older goddess, and force the younger one to watch." Damien sneered as he rushed in for another attack.

What he didn't expect was for Rei to block the slash with his spear, he also didn't expect Rei's eyes begin to sending chills down his spine. In a deceivingly calm voice, Rei said, "You....... will not....... touch either of them!" He exclaimed as he forced Damien back.

This time it was Rei who went of the offensive, his moves were fluid, yet harsh, and he slashed, stabbed, and hacked as the demon with all his might, sending him crashing to the ground. On the ground, Damien could only look up and see Rei, with his arms crossed over his chest, gathering energy, "ICE NEEDLES" Rei yelled as thousands of ice-like feathers detached from his wings. Then, pointing at the grounded demon, Rei seemed to direct the needles to fall at high velocity toward Damien.

Belldandy quickly grabbed Skuld and held he close, closing both the eyes and the ears of the younger goddess, as she flinched hearing the sounds of the needles colliding with demonly flesh. When she finally looked up, Damien was totally incased in a block of ice, the needles magically fused together.

Finally landing, Rei slowly stepped toward the frozen demon, seeing to look of terror in his frozen eyes, Rei quickly stumbled back. The first thing to fall, was his spear, then the helmet, finally, Rei himself collapsed to his knees. "I...... I...... Killed someone..... me..... I'm a murderer.... me" Rei stammered as his whole body shook, the power of the armor returning to the stone incased in the ring on his ring finger. But he didn't notice this, he was too in shock and crying.

Hearing the young boy cry, Skuld detached herself from Belldandy and ran toward him, once she got to him, she kneeled down and hugged him, causing him to stiffen. "Oh Rei, you're not a murderer, you're a savior, you saved both Big sister and I from those two, if you didn't who knows what they would have done to us, please don't cry, you did nothing wrong. She said as she hugged him tighter.

Hearing these words, Rei began to loosen his muscles, hugging her back, he began to cry a little again. "Thank you.... Skuld.... I needed.... to... hear... that." He said as he slumped into her shoulders.

"Rei..... Rei! What's wrong, wake up!" Skuld panicked as she felt him go limp. At this time, Bell had come up to them. "Nothing is wrong Skuld... he is just exhausted, plus he is injured..... I will care for him, as I do, will you please find some way to bind the other one, there are some questions I want to ask him." Belldandy said as she held her hands over the wounds that Rei did suffer during his fight. (Poor child...... only thirteen and yet he has been forced to take a life, in self-defense yes, but still.... no child should have to go through that) Belldandy said to herself as she touched his cheek. (Urd...... Tai..... where are you?)

*** (back on earth)***

Slowly, the snow covered form of Taiichi Comasato began to rise up, amazed that he didn't feel cold, Tai slowly recovered his other senses. "Oww...... my head...... where am I?" He said as he looked around he was surrounded by snow, pine trees, and mountains. "Ok..... I'm not at the north pole, since there are trees around here, but where am I?" He said as he trudged along soon, he came upon a road, walking along it, he soon came toward a sign, written in English, luckily, he had studied foreign languages and speech and was pretty fluent in the language. "Hmm... the sign says Welcome to Utah... Hey Utah is where Kohiro moved to, maybe I can find him and together we can figure out how I can get back...... I just hope Rei, Skuld and Bell will be ok." Tai said as he continued to walk.

****

A/N Well, that's it for this chapter, sorry it took so long to get up, I know it was a little darker then usual, but I felt that it would have come up at some time or another, the force that these guys will have to use to protect their Goddesses, and how they will react, never being forced to kill before, anywho, I'll try and be better with coming up with newer chapters, but first I need to come up with a new chapter for both my Digimon Stories, but new stuff will be coming, see you all soon. -Dragonmaster TC