Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction ❯ Oh My Goddess Knight ❯ Chapter 6

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Chapter 6: Seperation, It's all up to Rei

"So, you're saying... that this is heaven.... And that you, me, and Koh are some sort of knights by heritage. And are suppost to protect these three Goddesses.... and the source of all of this is these pendents Gramps gave us?" Rei said as he, TC, Skuld, and Belldandy continued their journey to locate Urd and the way to bring Kohhiro, Taiichi and Rei's oldest brother, into heaven.

"Yeah, that's pretty much it, Rei." Taiichi said as they walked, continueing to rub his head where Skuld had wacked him.

"..... Heh, yeah, sure, I'll go along with this dream. After all, this sure beats the other dreams I usually have. I mean, when in real life would I meet Goddesses, expecially one as cute as Skuld.... Oops, I....I mean." Rei said as he noticed that he had blurted out that part. he then turned around to see Skuld blushing red hot. Then, her looks turned from ones of embarasement to ones of anger as she grabbed for her hammer.

"You... You Pervert! You're suppost to be a knight. You're not suppost to be thinking like that!" She yelled as she took a swing at Rei.

"Hey, hey, hey. I was just kidding, can't you take a joke?" Rei begged as he tried to dodge her blows. This however, didn't seem to have the effect that Rei wanted. Instead of calming down, Skuld became more red-faced.

"So, now I not good enough for you to think that way, is that is Mortal?" She spat, this time getting much more closer to connecting with her hammer.

"No, I didn't mean it like that..... I just... ummm ...umm .... ow." Rei stammered as he tripped. "Ahhhhhh, Bro, help." He screamed as he closed his eyes, waiting for the blow.

But, almost like a flash, Tai stepped in front of he hammer and caught it. This caused both Skuld and Rei a pretty good amount of shock.

"..... WOW, YOU BLOCKED MY ATTACK...."
"..... WOW, YOU BLOCKED HER ATTACK..." Both Rei and Skuld said this in unison.

"Skuld.... please don't hurt him, he always has a habit of saying stuff with out thinking, in truth, he is just being shy." TC says, releasing his grip on the hammer. "And you Rei, should know better then to speak like that to a lady, what has mom always told us... Small wonder why girls don't seem to like you."

"...... I'm sorry Skuld.... I'll try to think before I speak." Rei says, his head hanging low.

"..... It's Ok.... I over-reacted too." Skuld admited, much to Belldandy's suprise. ".... I sigh Banpei was around, his detection circuit could really come in handy finding Eldest sister."

"Ban....Pei.... who is that?" Rei askes in curiousity

"He's the robot I built, on earth, he was great at keeping dmeons (and a certain Mortal) away from Belldandy."

"Wow, you build robots!!! so do I!!! Only, mine aren't that great looking..... But they get their job done. I mean there are so many....like...."

And so Rei and Skuld got into a huge discussion about Robots, When suddenly, Belldandy froze in fear. "Someone is coming.... and fast!"

"How right you are Norn of present." Came a bellowing voice from above. The four companions looked to see two large-built demons above them.

"Who are you?" Taiichi says as he steps in front of the other three, removing his sword from it's sheath on his back. Taking a battle pose, he began to channel his thoughts, should he need to release his powers.

At the sight of Tai, both Demons broke into laughter. "We are Maru and Damien, Demons 1st. Class, Unlimited. Not that you will be around for much longer." Damien says as he chants a quick spell, soon, TC discovers that a bubble has formed around him, though he tries to excape, the bubble stays intact. There is a sudden flash of light, and the bubble, along with Taiichi, Dissapears.

***

"And now, with the knight of flame transported back to earth, noone is left you protect you two Goddesses." Maru laughs evily, closing in on Belldandy and Skuld. Unknown to them, Rei managed to hide behind some rock when his brother got transported. However, he was too scared to move.

(What Can I do? ...... I'm just a kid.... I'm not special. anyway.... this is just a dream... ok, body....wake up please.) Rei thinks to himself, suddenly, he hears Skuld scream as Damien grabs her by the throat.

(oh no oh no....this is just a dream..... thisijustadream...oh why don't I wake up??)

(Because little brother.... this isn't a dream)

(Tai?)

(Yes, listen.... you've got to help them.... I'm stuck at the north pole... I can't get back.... listen.... you can do this... I have faith in you... Hurry)

(.... Hey, he's right, big bro is right... I can do this) He thinks as he stands up. "HEY UGLY." he yells, making Damien drop his grip on Skuld. "YEAH, YOU, LET THEM GO, YOU BIG FREAK!"

"Oh, and who is going to make us, huh. If you didn't notice, the Goddess Knight is gone, so just back away kid, or I'll..."

"SHUT UP, I'M NO KID."

(Wow..... he gets just as angry as I do about that.) Skuld thinks to herself.

"AND IF YOU DON'T LEAVE.....YOU" *A ball of water forms on his right hand* "WILL HAVE TO FACE" *The water transfers to his left, with it he draws a star seal* "ME" *He punches the middle of the seal, then lifts it above his head. The seal then travels down his arm, as it travels down, it covers his body with a deep blue armor, Finally, from the last of the seal comes his helmet, when he places it on his head, a plate magically appears, covering his face.* "FOR I AM THE GODDESS KNIGHT OF WATER, PROTECTOR OF THE FURTURE!!!"
*A spear magically form in his hand*

"WHAT???? THIS LITTLE FREAK IS A GODDESS KNIGHT TOO?" Both Maru and Damien say in fear

(Wow.....he looks...so handsome) Skuld thinks to her self, then smiling she yells at the two demons. "YEAH HE IS... AND NOW HE'S GONNA KICK YOUR *%@&%^^&*(%$& ASSES!!!!"

"SKULD... WHERE DID YOU LEARN SUCH LANGUAGE?" Belldandy said is shock.

".... well.... I got it from eldest sister."

***

Oh Yeah, you know that those demons are in for it now.... but how is Taiichi going to get back....or what if he can't... you'll just have to wait untill next time, until then read and review, no flames please, leave the Fire to Taiichi- Dragonmaster TC