Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction ❯ Oh My Goddess Knight ❯ Chapter 5

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Chapter 5: Bombs, Brothers, and Battles: Rei enters the fray

"Remember Belldandy, you must follow your heart, let it guide you, and everything will be ok."

These last words of Kami's still plagued Taiichi as he and Belldandy began their search for Urd and Skuld. (Her heart.... what does her heart have to do with this...) Tai thought as they trudged through the remains of Heaven. "Hey Bell.... I got a question.... what did..."

"I don't know Tai.... my father always seems to be giving me this kind of advice... but I don't know what he meant this time." Belldandy said with a hint of regret for not being able to help.

"Oh, it's ok, don't feel bad Bell. Feeling bad never helped anyone."

"You're absolutely right... that's what I always told Kei... I mean..."

".... You still think about him a lot, don't you Bell?"

".... Yes.... I miss him so much..... Kei-Chan...."

"..... I see.... will, I better scout ahead.... we don't want to step into any traps now do we." TC said as he quickly walked off.

"Oh, no.... I did it again." Bell said, realizing that he was upset (Tai... you try so hard... to help me... but I always seem to bring Keiichi back into the picture... I'm not being fair to TC at all. He cares for me so much... but I always seem to make him feel like he is just a replacement to Keiichi... I need to find Tai-chan and apologize) Bell stated as she quickly went to catch up with him.

***

(Great going bozo, you did it again... acting like a jerk and making Bell-Chan worry.... WAIT! I did it again, I called her Bell-Chan, I can't do that.... she still has Kei... and anyway, she is a goddess, and I'm just a mortal.... how dare I think of her like that... I mean... what could she find in me to want to be my girlfriend... Ahhhhh, STOP THINKING LIKE THAT TAI....and yet.... I can't...) "I LOVE YOU BELLDANDY.... SO WHY CAN'T I SAY IT TO YOUR FACE?"

"Because if you did, you would have to mess with me." came a child-like voice from above.

"Huh? Who said that?" Tai yelled as he got into a fighting stance. Suddenly, he felt something land on his head. He looked up and saw what looked like a sphere with many wires sticking out of it had landed on his head. "What is this thing?" Tai said as he took it off his head as began to pull at the wires.

"TAI-CHAN WAIT, DON'T PULL THE WIRES, THAT'S A..." *BOOM* "Skuld bomb." Belldandy said. Tai's face was now coal black, and smoke was coming from the top of his head. "Skuld, why did you do that?"
".... ONEE-SAN IT'S YOU." Skuld screamed in delight as she ran up to her sister and gave her a big hug. "And I did it because he was saying that he was...."

"Um, um, just getting frustrated that it was taking so long to find her." TC said as he closed her mouth with her hand. "Sorry about running off like that Belldandy."

"No... it should be I who should be apologizing Tai-Chan, I've been just acting so bad to you. I'm sorry."

"Onee-san, who is this.... and why do you keep calling him Tai-Chan?"

(Yeah Bell, what's going on?)

"Skuld, this is Taiichi Comasato, he is helping me find out who is responsible for all this."

"But.... how can he help.... he's just a mortal."

(Yeah.... I'm just a plain-old mortal.)

"No he is not, he is very special, Skuld, so I would appreciate it if you wouldn't insult him like that."

(special?..... Me?)

"Special.... how is he special, Onee-san?"

"Well... do you remember the Goddess Knights of legend?"

"Yes..."

"Well, Tai-Chan is one of them."

"....NO WAY..... REALLY....IMPOSSIBLE.... THERE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE THREE OF THEM."

"There are.... we just needed to find you first so we can awaken the other's powers, now Skuld." Taiichi said as he showed her his ring. " I need you to lightly touch this, ok, you understand?"

" Of course, I'm not a baby you know." Skuld said as she touched it. When she did, all of the sudden, there came a brilliant blue light, and suddenly, there was an explosion, followed by a lot of smoke. *cough* "What happened, Onee-san?"

"Well... if things happened like you should of, then..." Suddenly, a young figure stepped out of the smoke. "Then my younger brother, Rei should have been transported here. Hey Rei, long time no see."

"Tai... is that you?..... TAI, LOOK..." *SMASH* *THUNK* "Out... for... the... hammer."
"Hey, I was asking Belldandy, not you." Skuld said standing over him

"Oh no, T.C.!" Belldandy exclaimed as she ran over to him, making sure he was ok. "Are you ok?"

"...uuuuh.... Ahh mom, let me sleep five more minutes." He said groggily, before he passed out

***

Ouch! oh well, let's hope your reviews don't hurt as much as Skuld's hammer, but still, please read and review.