Ai Yori Aoshi Fan Fiction ❯ What Party Can You Go To? ❯ One-Shot

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
WARNING:

The following piece of fanfiction may not be suitable to some readers since it contains situations which may be offending and objectionable. Viewer's discretion is advised. The views herein do not reflect the views of Ai Yori Aoshi, Pioneer Entertainment (or whatever they're called now), Kou Fumizuki, or Hakusensha / AIAO Project.

Tina: (Getting drunk) YEAH!! DISCLAIMERS RULE!!
Kaoru: ...you know, Tina... -_-;;

****************

It's a very cold summer night for Kaoru Hanabishi. He's walking down the street, dragging bags of sake and chips, and sulking away at his life. If it was any other guy, he'd be the happiest living being around. However, Kaoru doesn't utilize the same attitude...

-=*=-

Hours earlier:

Tina: HEY, EVERYBODY!! LET'S HAVE A "BANG-GO-ROUND!!"
Kaoru: A bang-go-WHAT??!! NO WAY!!
Tina: (Gulps down on her umpteenth bottle of sake.) Oh c'mon, Kaoru! It's gonna be fun! Besides, you're the one who's going to be in the center of it all!
Kaoru: But I just can't do-!
Mayu: (Appearing from out of nowhere.) It's obvious from her American breeding that she doesn't know when to shut up.
Tina: (Angrily looking towards Mayu.) YOU WANNA BEATIN', KID??!!
Miyabi: (Sitting on the sofa and drinking her coffee.) I shall participate in this as well.
Kaoru: WHAT??!! MS. MIYABI!! Do you even kno-?!
Tina: ALRIGHT!! THE MORE THE MERRIER, I ALWAYS SAY!!
Taeko: Oh wow! A "Bang-Go-Round!" Can I join in as well?
Tina: YEAH, SURE YOU CAN!! In fact, you'll be the first since you're the new girl!
Kaoru: ...well, ladies and gentlemen, as you can tell... I'm being thoroughly ignored here...
Aoi: I would like to join in as well, if you don't mind.

At that point, Kaoru rapidly grabs her by the waist and runs with her to the farthest part of the house. He sits her down and starts whispering into her ear of what a "bang-go-round" really is.

Aoi: Oh I know that, you silly.
Kaoru: B- WHAT??!! How did you know?!
Aoi: Because I seen it done on Miyabi lots of times. She didn't want to do it at first, but after a while she...

-=*=-

So now here he is, our hero nearing the Sakuraba summer home, with munchies and drinks in tow, hoping that destiny would be kind to him...

****************
AI YORI AOSHI
"What Party Can You Go To?"
****************

Pretty soon, Kaoru finds himself at the front of the Sakuraba mansion. He slowly inhales the cold night air and exhales with a large puff of steam; in the hopes of getting rid of any demons that will plague him. He walks toward the doors... But he suddenly feels a pair of hands grab around his waste. Before he could react, he finds himself carried off into the mansion with a frightful scream!

Kaoru has his ass laid upon the carpet with a thud. He opens his eyes to find his associates dressed up for the evening. Aoi's wearing the Japanese schoolgirl uniform (which looks like it came from the To Heart series, and is very cute on her by the way). Taeko wears the fanservicy nurse uniform. Mayu wears a uniform from the girl's private school. And Miyabi's sitting elegantly in her normal "sexy business women" outfit she always wears.

Tina: WELL, IT TOOK YA LONG ENOUGH!! What's wrong, Kaoru?! Did ya get cold feet?!

Kaoru turns his head around to find Tina; wearing a dark robe over herself except for the face. She flings it off to reveal her "cosplay of the day;" the "Playboy bunny-esque" leopard outfit with the ever-present cat-ears and tail.

Kaoru: The least you can do it try not to get drunk, alright?
Tina: Oh, don't worry about a think, Kaoru! You can always count on me!
Mayu: Because she's already been hammered while you were gone.
Tina: SHUT UP, YOU!!
Aoi: (Her face red with embarrassment.) So... Uh... ...you're going to go first, Ms. Taeko?

But poor Taeko is already out of it. Her face is redder than Aoi's and her eyes are spiraling.

Taeko: I can't believe this is happening! I mean I know what it is but I don't know if I'll be able to take it!

As he sees Taeko ramble on about whatever, Kaoru just sighs in disbelief. He sheepishly takes out a roll of condoms from out of his pocket. But Miyabi snatches them from out of his hand.

Kaoru: HEY!!
Miyabi: You will not have to concern yourself with this, Sir Kaoru. I have made sure that have all taken birth control pills before this evening's entertainment.
Kaoru: Miss Miyabi, birth control will be the least of my worries right about now...
Miyabi: Please have a seat on the couch, Sir Kaoru.
Tina: (Already in a drunken stupor.) YEAH!! HAVE A SEAT, KAORU!!

With a large sweatdrop on his head, Kaoru follows his given orders and sits on the couch. He takes off his shoes and pulls off his pants to reveal to the female crowd that his weapon's not ready for mass destruction yet.

Tina: OH C'MON, KAORU!! HOW YA GONNA SATISFY YOUR NEW WIFEY WITH THAT??!!
Aoi: Well, it is kinda embarrassing... In front of a lot of people...

The room goes deathly silent after Aoi's remark... But Mayu gets up from off her seat and takes the opportunity.

Mayu: That's it! Mayu will be the first to introduce my darling Hanabishi-sama to heaven!
Taeko: No. I'll go.
Mayu: But I already called out that I was gonna go!
Taeko: I GOT TO DO THIS!!

And with that brand new sense of determination, the nerve-racked Taeko takes the initiative. She moves herself over to Kaoru and positions herself between his legs. She then takes his limp cock by her hand and feels on it. She looks at it as she gives him a handjob. Kaoru looks at her... And STARES toward her cleavage. Taeko starts to feel the hardness of his cock as she continues to stroke it.

Taeko: Oh wow, Sempai! It likes what I'm doing?
Kaoru: Oh Taeko. I want you to use your tits.
Everyone else: Tits...?
Kaoru: (Turns white with shock when he realized what he said.) ...oops...
Taeko: (Thinking to herself and getting depressed.) I knew it! He's more interested in my breasts..!

Taeko sheepishly sandwiches his cock between her boobs and starts massaging his cock. Kaoru starts to moan with this new sensation.

Taeko: Do you like this, Kaoru-sempai? Do you enjoy it?
Kaoru: Oh yeah! That's just amazing!

Taeko continues to tittyfuck him while Kaoru feels on her large breasts. She then takes the head of his cock into her mouth and licks along its pisser while she rapidly strokes her hand along his length.

Kaoru: OH YEAH!! KEEP DOING THAT...!! AND I'LL CUM!!

Taeko can taste the pre-cum from his pisser as she continues to jerk him off. So she takes his cockhead from out of her mouth and works on bringing him off with her hands. Kaoru can feel the sensitive head of his cock along Taeko's cheek as she continues to beat him off. And within a matter of seconds he reaches his peak. He grunts loudly as his jizz shoots from his cockhead and hits Taeko lightly in the cheek.

Taeko slows down as she feels some warm wetness along her cheek. She then takes the head of his cock into her mouth to find out what it actually tastes like; much to the crowd's amazement. The remaining seed ends up along her tongue. She swirls it around in her mouth before she swallows it...

Mayu: So? What does it taste like?
Taeko: There's... There's no taste... There's no flavor to it at all.
Miyabi: Well, there's gotta be some flavor to it. Or else the porn industry wouldn't have made all these videos of women swallowing men's cum.

Aoi decides to ask Tina about it; but she turns to find her "missing in action." Actually she's at the nearby restroom hugging the toilet and emptying the contents of her stomach that wasn't agreeing with her.

Miyabi: Well, there goes the ringleader of our circus.

And with that, Taeko lays on the soft carpet and prepares herself for an immense impaling. Kaoru takes a pillow from the couch and lays it on the floor for Taeko to lay her head on. She moves her body a bit to let him feel around her soft mammeries, muscular waist, strong thighs, and finally her wet pussy. He slowly sticks his fingers into her snatch, causing some violently embarrassing reactions from poor Taeko.

He then goes between her legs and starts licking along her hairy pussy. Kaoru can hear her squeals and feel her hands pushing his head down to give her more pleasure. And, like the gentleman he is, he puts more effort into his work for her. Kaoru continues to lick on her clit and thrust his fingers into her depths until he hears a long-winding squeal from Taeko and his fingers feel a glob of wetness along her inner walls.

He slows down; taking his fingers and licking the remnants of Taeko's cum from them. He then gets up to see Taeko wind down from her orgasm. He then takes a look at the Aoi, Mayu, and Miyabi as they STARE at him while they're drooling and fondling their privates. This is gonna be one of "those" nights, he thought to himself as he takes his manhood and prepares to enter Taeko.

He slides the head of his cock along Taeko's pussy, causing him to get hard again. Taeko starts to wake up and feel his hardened manhood slide along her lips. She lifts her hips and prepares for the assault. And with that, Kaoru's "Mighty Johnson" slides in slowly and surely...

Kaoru: ...huh? No cherry to pop?
Taeko: (Blushing with embarrassment.) ...being accident-prone does a lot to a young woman...

So Kaoru grabs her waist and slides her hips closer to his. And he starts slamming his cock into her. The crowd is just gazing in amazement as Taeko's moans and squeals escape her mouth. The weird and pleasing feeling of a man's organ invading her hole causes her to lose control. And it doesn't take long before Taeko reaches her peak. A moment after she came, Kaoru takes his cock out of her pussy and positions it between her breasts. He jerks along his cock and grunts before spraying his jizz all over Taeko's large, heaving mammaries.

Kaoru slumps over from the lost of energy and ends up sitting on Taeko's stomach. She notices something heavy on her and then proceeds to push Kaoru off while the other three ladies perform a round of "rock-paper-scissors." Mayu wins the round and starts bragging as she hands Kaoru an energy drink. After downing the contents of the bottle within two gulps, an immense power nearly knocks him over. He knew that he shouldn't have drunk it in one fatal swoop, but now he feels revitalized. His cock once again reaches full mast, much to Mayu's delight.

Mayu sits on the floor and lays her body along the couch; swaying her cute little ass back and forth and beckoning him to do her. Kaoru doesn't need to be told twice, though. He pulls up her skirt, slides the crotch of her panties aside, and slides his cock along her wet portal. He stuffs the head of his cock in, but she's just too tight. Mayu lets out a deep moan from the pain he's causing. So she spreads her legs farther while she reaches behind her ass and spreads her pussy lips wider with her fingers. Kaoru notices that he's causing her some pain and slows himself down as he goes in.

Kaoru can feel her pussy tighten up as he continues to slowly slide in. Mayu's scream of pain gets louder and more drawn out; having Aoi, Miyabi, and the awakened Taeko wonder if Kaoru's going into the wrong hole. But Kaoru manages to take up all the space of Mayu's hole. He starts thrusting into her and manages to give Mayu an orgasm. The extra wetness makes him lose control and thrusts into her harder and faster. After a while he gives her another orgasm before surrendering to the forces of her tight pussy. He grunts out loudly, louder than with Taeko, before he shoots his seed deep into the purple-haired young woman. Kaoru is still feeling high from his orgasm, and his cock continues to spew his seed into her while he pulls out of her.

Miyabi is next; looking down on Kaoru as the head of his cock exits Mayu's hole while decorating her entrance with his jizz. Kaoru tries to catch his breath before he looks up to find Aoi's strict caretaker standing over him.

Miyabi: Well-well-well, Sir Kaoru. I doubt that you'll be a good husband to any woman as long as your libido goes unchecked.

Having Kaoru sit on the couch, Miyabi flings off her shirt to reveal her massive knockers; knockers that are as massive as Taeko's and causes poor Aoi to be envious due to her small size. She proceeds to bring his cock back to life by fellating him, handing him, and even tittyfucking him. Kaoru is amazed at the professional way that Miyabi handles him. And, as she rapidly licks along the pisser of his cock, he rewards her with a light shot of jizz along the top of her mouth.

Kaoru begins to wind down again, but Taeko hands him another energy drink for him to take. Meanwhile Miyabi spreads herself along the couch. She removes her panties and fingers her snatch as she prepares for Kaoru's hard cock. After taking his energy drink, Kaoru starts to finger her waiting snatch as well. With his hardening cock ready for another round of pussy, he positions himself over Miyabi. She takes a hold of his muscular member and guides it into her drooling hole.

Kaoru manages to slide all of himself into Miyabi, with a bit more ease this time around, and starts to thrust into her like there's no tomorrow. He can see Miyabi's eyes glaze when she's not shutting them tightly. Her body moves in tune with his as he pistons her and grabs along her bouncing mounds of flesh. And he manages to help Miyabi reach her peak; causing her body to shutter and tighten muscles within her body she didn't know about. Kaoru pulls his drenched slong from out of her happy pussy and sprays his jizz all over her large tits before he slumps over and rests his slong along her cleavage...

Taeko: (Blushing.) Wow. Kaoru-sempai must love big breasts, does he?
Aoi: He does...?

Kaoru blissfully looks down on Miyabi; her lower face and boobs painted with his white, sticky jizz. But then his brain snaps with the comment "OH SHIT!!" when he realizes who he has to have sex with next. He sweats bullets as he looks towards Aoi... What he finds is his secret fiancé shrouded in darkness and misery...

Aoi: ...Kaoru-sama... ...he likes women... ...with big breasts...
Kaoru: (Panicking.) Waitaminute, Aoi-chan! That's not true! It's not true at all!
Mayu: (Popping up from out of nowhere.) Of course that's not true, Miss Aoi! He also likes cute little ladies with tight pussies!

And with that, Mayu did the trademark "My pussy is ready to take on any size cock." pose that would make Jenna Jamerson jealous. Aoi looks over to Kaoru, who's smiling like an idiot and nodding in agreement, and heads toward the adjacent couch. She then takes off her drenched panties as Kaoru gets off of Miyabi (who's currently in dreamland) and heads toward Aoi.

He sits down beside her and gives her a kiss in the mouth. Aoi wraps her arm round him and gives him her tongue as they kiss. Kaoru then wraps his arm around her while pulling her leg over his leg. His hand goes under her skirt and fondles along her pussy folds, causing her to gasp and shudder. He gives Aoi another kiss in the mouth as she reaches for his cock. She plays around with it and manages to get him hard once again.

Aoi: Kaoru-sama... I want you to make love to me.
Kaoru: Anything for you, my sweet Aoi-chan.

He takes a pillow off the couch and lays her body on the floor; her stomach along the carpet. He then takes his cock and slowly slides the head of it along her wet entrance before pushing forward. He finds out that she's a virgin, but Aoi lifts her cute ass and wiggles it to signal that it's okay. And with that, Kaoru makes a few powerful thrusts (causing Aoi to scream in pain) before finally breaking her barrier.

Aoi hugs at her pillow as her pussy gets invaded by a large piece of man-meat. Kaoru hugs her and kisses the back of her head to get her to calm down. Afterwards, he starts thrusting into her again; a mixture of blood and pussy-juice mix within the pistoning of Kaoru's cock along Aoi's pussy. Taeko and Mayu watch on, having a cup of sake each (left over from Tina's bottle), as Kaoru continues to thrust his love utensil into Aoi. She hollers her lover's name as she reaches her peak; her body convulsing over her first and powerful orgasm. Kaoru thrusts his cock into her several more times before he follows suit. His cock blasts his jizz deep into her womb until he loses all of his power and falls onto Aoi's shaking body. The two lovers would lay there, heavily breathing and gasping for air, and Kaoru's cock would still shoot light drops of semen into Aoi's already filled womb.

-=*=-

Meanwhile, Tina had opened her eyes to find herself... Well, she's in the restroom... But her mind is not working at all. Her tongue can not taste her own vomit, which had been spilling from out of her mouth since her head wasn't over the toilet bowl.

This is unfortunate for such a sexy woman like Tina, though. What turned out to be a perfect night of sex and alcohol turned out to be a nightmare for her. Her costume had been rented out and is now covered with her stomach gunk. And later on she would be responsible for cleaning up all that mess. Miyabi won't be forgiving Tina any time soon...

****************

The End...