Angelic Layer Fan Fiction ❯ Sweet Hush ❯ Getting to know ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Sweet Hush

By: Haruka-chan

Getting to know...Chapter 3

Misaki couldn't hide her excitement, the garden was larger then she had ever seen. The flowers they were so alive and beautiful, she smiled as she saw different sorts of flowers and plants. She looked towards Prince Oujirou who smiled at her childish ways.

Misaki stood and bowed. "I'm so sorry I'm behaving like a child," she said.

"You need not apologize for enjoying yourself," he said.

"I must ask who are you and why are you not like other Princes that I have met?" she asked.

"I suppose because I live in a world completely different from the one that they live in," he said.

Misaki smiled "And enjoy such fragile things such as flowers and poetry" she said.

He smiled "I will admit to that, I do enjoy the company of beautiful things, and people" he said.

Misaki blushed at his comments, something about him made her heart race unlike anyone. "I'm sure everyone wants to surround themselves with beautiful things, it's a human thing to want" she said.

"And my lady reads and understands philosophy" he said.

"My Lord are you trying to imply I'm one of those princesses that run around not knowing there is a wall on their path?" asked Misaki boldly, why she wanted to go against him she didn't know but it felt wonderful to defy someone.

Oujirou laughed. "No of course not my lady I was just simply surprised," he said.

"Well there isn't much to do at a palace so I spend my days reading in the garden, I'm not the one who loves balls and attention very much" she said.

"Yet you consume everyone's attention once they have met you" he said looking at her intently. She blushed what was she suppose to say now?

"I really don't know why they would want to busy themselves with me, I really have nothing to offer anyone" she said looking side ways towards the lilies. She gasped when she felt his hand under her chin the simple touch brought a rush with in her.

"I'm sure you don't really believe that my lady" he said.

"And what if I do" she asked softly.

"Then I shall change that false belief," he said. Misaki could feel his breath on her cheek, which were already a dark shade of pink.

"Changing one's belief isn't as easy as you say it is," she said.

He smiled and shook his head, as his hand took hers, "That's where you're wrong my lady, its very easy to make someone see what you want them to, they just have to be willing, and I'm sure your willing to see more of this world I have brought you to against your will" he said brining her hand to his lips.

Misaki held her breath, this was something very old to her, yet this particular man made her feel as if there was a thousand butterflies in her stomach that wanted to fly out. "Yes I do want to see more of your world," she whispered.

"Good then I shall gladly show it to you" he said.

Tamayo sat on the white bench in her temporary room in the Castle of Decennia. Things were all wrong, they weren't suppose to be worried sick for Misaki, and Kotarou should be in love with her, and the whole god damned world should be happy, but that isn't possible in the world of Tamayo.

"Are you just going to sit there all day?" Asked Kotarou as he walked into her room.

She shook her head softly. "I keep thinking things aren't right, why now out of all the time," she whispered.

"To be honest I'm glad they took her now, then later. I don't think I could bear it if she was taken while we were married" he said.

"Is that the only thing going through your head?!" she asked

"What's up with you, you been acting strangely since last night" he said.

"You wouldn't understand now would you" she asked bitterly.

"Tamayo really what's the matter?" he asked trying to understand his long time best friend.

"Kotarou just leave me alone, and tell your father that I will be going with you to find Misaki" she said.

"There is no need for you to put yourself in danger too" said Kotarou.

"Kotarou stop being selfish! She's my friend too you know!" yelled Tamayo.

"Calm down I was just looking out for you" he said.

"Big brother?" asked a timid small voice.

"What is it Hatoko?" he asked looking at his blooming beautiful sister.

"I want to go too" she said.

"Are you all mad?" he asked.

"I can help, Sazuka and I can help" she said.

"Hatoko this isn't a game" said Kotarou.

"I never said it was big brother I asked you nicely, if you won't then I shall accompany Princess Tamayo" she said.

"We care about Misaki-chi as much as you do so it would be nice if you let us come, were both capable of taking care of ourselves" said Tamayo.

"Fine" said Kotarou as he walked out.

Hatoko smiled at Tamayo. "So are you going to tell him or are you just going to sit around and hope we don't find Misaki?" she asked.

Tamayo smiled "You know for someone who is so young you understand a little too much" said Tamayo.

Hatoko smiled and nodded, but then her face changed into one that was serious. "You're going to end up hurting yourself or better yet Misaki" she said walking towards the door. "Jealousy can kill Princess Tamayo" she said before she left also.

Tamayo never felt so alone in her life, usually she would have Misaki-chi to help her through these times, but now she had no one everyone loved Misaki, everyone thought she was so cute and beautiful. She couldn't but hate the girl sometimes, but then Hatoko was right jealousy can kill either the one who is being envied or the one who is green.

Through out the day she was shown around the castle grounds. "Its all so wonderful" she said.

Hikaru smiled as she watched the girl smile in joy, maybe now she herself has forgotten that she was a prisoner.

"Oh Hikaru this is such a beautiful kingdom" she said.

"I am pleased that you like it, I'm sure my lord will be too" said Hikaru.

Misaki blushed. "Your lord...he is so young and yet he is the ruler of this kingdom" said Misaki.

"Am I to assume that you are charmed by my lord?" asked Hikaru.

"No! no I mean, he is charming, but I...um I don't know him, but he seems very kind" she said.

Hikaru smiled and nodded "He is but he also hides behind that smile" she said.

"Doesn't everyone, I suppose they are frightened that they have so many looking up to them to smile if they don't then they might lose who they are." Said Misaki.

"I can see why he likes you so much" said Hikaru with a smile.

"Like me?" asked Misaki blushing. Hikaru chuckled.

TBC

*******************

AN: I know this sucks but I need time to finish the next chapter which is going to be longer and more detailed and reveal the story's plot. Sorry about the spelling and grammar. Please keep giving me encouraging reviews.