Angelic Layer Fan Fiction ❯ Sweet Hush ❯ Art of battle and dance ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Sweet Hush

By: Haruka-chan

AN: Thank you all of you wonderful people for the reviews, keep um coming, and as my thank you here is chapter 5 is a little fluffy. In the next chapter there is going to be lime, which means that the rating is going up in the next chapter so this will no longer be PG-13 but R, rated. I hope you all enjoy it because I have not seen ONE lemon with O/M in it, but this a different kind of story and I'm a lemon author so I hope I can write a good lemon for you all to love! By the way the song used in this chapter is called the "waltz of the moon" and no I do not own it just as I don't own Angelic layer for those of you who might think I do and might report me. Enjoy chapter 5!

The Art of Battle and Dance…Chapter 5

He led her into the library the fireplace lit the room brightly. He could tell by the look on her face that she was confused and hurt beyond all other but he really had no choice just as he had no choice in making it easy for her, not if he wanted to win the battle that has been on before her birth.

"Battle dolls are machine engineered dolls that move with the thoughts of their Deus or human who it in entitled to serve"

"Why were they created?"

"They were created by my older brother and they were to be used for the battle, the loss of human soldiers were too great and the need for more soldiers led to the creation of artificial humans called Angels, they were easy to repair and were built without any emotions that a human might feel, such as fear and betrayal"

"So it was as easy as that?"

"It was a process that took more then 7 years to complete and now after all that time they are more advance and better at everything they are order to do"

"Do you enjoy what you do?"

"I don't do anything that is wrong, it is their will to serve me"

"That is only because they can't think on their own, you have condemned them to serve you without questions asked"

He never seen such a sight as she sat before the fire her eyes filled with tears, her lips quivering, he didn't think such a beautiful sight existed any longer. He shook the feeling that was creeping within him, that warmth that he felt when she smiled and looked at him. He condemned himself from feeling anything for anyone the day he found out that she loved his brother secretly and he returned her feelings.

"That went well," said Wizard as he stood against the tree and looked up at the night sky.

"She's so very hurt I can feel her mistrust in us," said Hikaru with her hand over her left breast. "It hurts me."

Wizard walked behind her and placed a hand on her shoulder, softly whispering in her ear, "That is the bond between a deus and her angel."

"Is the angel to feel the pain of her mistress?" asked Hikaru.

"The human who made us was a man with many sides, he was a brilliant man who knew what he wanted and that played into how we were made, fearless men made us fearless and cowards made us cowardly, the creator wanted to let the angel feel close to his or her own deus but he didn't intend on making it so intensely. That was his mistake, and that is why we are allowed to make mistakes as well."

"If what you say is true then we are human no?"

"No we are not human, we speak, look and act like humans but our hearts and minds are not our own but that of our deus and that will never change."

"But you think freely as I do, does that not make us the same as the humans who created us?"

"No because they can make us do things we may not wish to do"

"Has Lord Oujirou made you do anything that you wished not to do because I know that I do not feel that so, I have always admired his highness and always liked his presence." She said softly sitting on the grass.

Wizard looked her as she smiled softly and suddenly it hit him that Hikaru was to be keen on his master, she was in love with Oujirou. He suddenly felt that stab in his chest as unexplainable as it was he knew exactly what it was. It was loss and pain of love.

"There is someone approaching the castle" he said looking towards the carriage that stopped in front of the main entrance.

"I wonder who it could be." Said Hikaru coming to a stand.

"Let us investigate who it is, it could be soldiers in search of Lady Misaki" he said.

"Yes" she said following after him, she noticed the sudden air of coldness around him as if he didn't care at all whether she came or not.

"Thank you that will be all" she said as she stepped out of the carriage. Her dress dancing on the ground as she stood and looked around. It had been five years since she last came to his palace.

"Lady Arisu?" asked Hikaru in surprise.

"Hikaru how are you?" she asked with a small blush.

"What brings you here my lady?" asked Wizard.

"I came to visit his highness though I know it's a bit sudden" she said.

"Well please do come in, I shall see to it that you are settled in" said Hikaru.

"Where is Lord Oujirou?" asked Arisu.

"He is busy at the moment but I shall inform him that you have arrived" said Wizard.

"Will he mind terribly if I cam to say hello with you?" she asked.

"I don't believe that is a good idea, his highness is quite in distress and needs to answer much questions, so please settle in while I inform him that you are here" said Wizard.

"Yes of course" she said her disappointment present in her voice.

"Has Lady Madoka been all right?" asked Hikaru.

"Yes she should arrive with the other's soon enough for the tournament" said Arisu as she followed Hikaru.

"I see, well I hope you enjoy your stay here Lady Arisu" said Hikaru opening the door to the chambers that she was to stay in.

"Thank you I always enjoy the company of his highness."

"Yes" said Hikaru nodding knowingly that every princess enjoyed their time with her lord, and that they were all looking for his affections and the title, which came with it. "I will send someone to tend to you, excuse me."

She nodded and watched her leave, Arisu walked towards the mirror and fixed her hair and painted her lips a shade of red and made sure she was presentable to his majesty, she feel in love with him when she first came to the castle of Fahren an enchanting place where battle dolls come to compete with one another, some become friends while other's took to rivalry she herself was a battle doll builder and she had been invited to the castle many times before, but this time it was out of sheer will and determination to tell his highness just how she felt for him.

"Please try to understand that I need you" he said sitting in front of her.

"Why would you need me? You have your battle dolls" she whispered, trying her best not to cry.

He hesitated before he took her hand and smiled at her, "Please, my need for you is far greater, without you Hikaru's talents are nothing, if you should choose to help me I shall surrender to you and your kingdom shall win the war that has plagued us for all these years. You shall win." He said.

"I don't care for such petite things as a war which should have ended long ago" she said.

"Help me my lady and I shall give you what ever it is that you want to the best of my abilities." He promised.

"Do you keep your word my lord?" she asked.

"I shall for you" he said.

"Very well, I will learn of this battle but only because I want to be free of the guilt that I feel, which I don't understand why I feet it" she said.

"You feel it because you are a Deus" he said.

"Am I to believe that you feel the same way but you do nothing of it?" she asked.

"I am bound you are not,"

"No one is…bound not unless they desire to be, you have told me in this battle age and size doesn't matter but neither does it matter in a real battle in which young boys are sent to defend their countries honor. I shall honor my own country by doing the same, but I can't understand why you wish to continue."

"You speak so bravely my Lady"

"I speak as bravely as I feel I can, but before I came here I had no will of my own and I told myself that I was content with the desire of others but I see now that I am not, and I don't believe you are either" she said with a small smile. "I do trust myself a little more then I did before, and that is all thanks to you."

He chuckled, "I shouldn't be thanked for anything at all."

"Very well, I shall thank you later when you have made up your own mind about the man you want to be because I have made my mind on the woman I want to be Lord Oujirou. And I shall win my freedom from you and you alone."

He looked at her that same determination he saw in her eyes when she threaten his brother all those years ago, her eyes held the same self love and confusion of her words, it was not all too ironic for them to be alike, but then maybe again it was. She grew up without a mother and she without a daughter, she still sits locked up in a tower and her daughter locked up in a castle forced to take part in a battle that was not for either one of them. He would have thought more if not for the knock on the door.

"Who is it?"

"It is I, Wizard"

"Come in"

Wizard walked in noticing that Misaki sat by the fire with a small smile on her lips and his master lost to what ever he might feel is reality. He nodded towards her before turning to his master.

"Lady Arisu just arrived my lord, she asks that you pardon her sudden her visit"

"Is that so?"

"Who is this Lady Arisu?" asked Misaki who over heard the conversation.

"She is a princess from the neighboring country" said Oujirou.

"Oh" was all she said before turning her head back to the fire and reading through the books about the battle dolls, which the prince ever so kindly brought out for her. But her head just decided that it wanted to ask questions regarding this princess Arisu, but she bit her tongue and held back her curiosity.

Another knock on the door broke of any thought or conversation they might have been having, as the door opened slightly and the head of the pretty princess popped in. Her eyes landed on Misaki who sat by the fire her legs tucked neatly under her and book in hand. She then looked at Oujirou and Wizard who looked back at her.

"I am so very sorry I was just anxious to see you my lord" she said smiling and bowing before him.

"It's quite all right I am glad that you visited" said Oujirou with a smile.

Misaki feeling very out of place stood with the books against her chest, "If you will excuse me I shall retire to my room now I have much to catch up on."

"Lady Misaki please wait, I would like to show you much more then those books, if you shall wait up for me, let us have dinner" he said.

"I…very well, I would very much like to know Lady Arisu here" said Misaki with a smile.

Arisu nodded though that didn't show her inner confliction and confusion. Why was there another woman here, and they were alone until Wizard went to inform him of her own arrival; as long as anyone have known Oujirou never stood in a room with a woman alone, but here she was smiling brightly as the sun as he looked at her with if she wasn't mistaken with admiration. Could it be that she was the princess? The one who was to wed the price of the layer? No! It could not be not while she is there.

"Yes I would like to get to know Lady Misaki as well" she said with a smile.

"Very well then we shall dine tonight and acquaint" he said.

Dinner was quite and almost uncomfortable for Misaki but she bore through it and she also apologized to Hikaru for being such a brat, it wasn't really by choice but by the situation. Hikaru to her relief seemed to understand her feelings and forgave her.

"I promise that I will not disappoint you" she said.

"I know you will not my Lady, but do trust yourself more, I think you are quite very strong"

"Thank you"

"Lord Oujirou has informed me that he would like to see you first thing tomorrow morning to show you the battle grounds, he will also try his best to be a good teacher, he did not mean to hurt you, it is just the way he does things makes him seem that way"

"I know"

"Good night"

"Good night"

Arisu sat across from Oujirou as she sipped her tea, making sure that he noticed the way she placed her lips on to the cup and smiled at him afterwards, she hardly had his attention at dinner and she was certain it was because of that princess Misaki's fault. She was to blame for his stress and his almost restless behavior.

"How long will she be staying here?" asked Arisu.

"Until the end of the tournament, and if she wishes even longer then that" he said with a small smile, almost as if he wanted her to stay longer.

"I see, I hope she can catch up it is quite hard as beginner to compete."

"Yes but I'm positive she will do her best"

"Really are you?"

"She has the spirit, and of course determination, how are you doing with the current building of the sixth version of battle dolls?" he asked.

"All is well but I must be losing my touch it seems it takes me longer now then before when I was a child"

"That is because you have grown now; a lady has more to worry about then building battle dolls, I am certain there is someone who you admire and care for no?" he asked.

She blushed placing the teacup on the tale next to her, "Yes I do."

"Love is a wonderful thing when the feels are returned but when they are not there are certain feelings from within that can tear one part" he said almost bitterly.

"Yes" she said as she watched him look through the book he held. "I shall retire now, my lord I hope to speak with you in the morning" said Arisu as she stood.

"Yes, good night Lady Arisu"

"Good night my lord" she said as she walked out of the small tearoom.

He sat wondering about his day how fast the truth came out and how fast it injured her, she was so very delicate…he was truly starting to like her stay. He didn't know what drove him but he walked slowly towards her chamber, when he came to stand in front of her door he almost remember the warmth that spread through him when she touched him. He knocked part hoping she would be asleep and part hoping she would be awake smiling from where she sat. He opened the door and found her sitting on the chair asleep holding the book that talked of the making of a battle doll. She was breath taking, everything about her was. He smiled as he walked towards her, the fire of the fireplace gave her such a glow and her thin sleeveless nightgown did nothing to hide her form that he had the image of her imprinted in his head that instant. He removed the book and placed it on the small table, before he picked her up slowly; liking the way she fit into his arms just right, and snuggling closer to him.

"You shall be the death of me" he whispered to her sleeping form.

She smiled almost as if she knew, he shook his head lightly as he took her to the bed and placed her on it lightly, standing back to watch her for a moment, the way her hair spooned out around her and her hand rested next to her face, she was graceful even in sleep. He pulled the silk sheets around her and almost fulfilled the urge to kiss her goodnight but removed himself from her just in time for it die down into nothing. He wouldn't let himself be the victim of another woman from that kingdom.

Wizard watched quietly as his master left her chamber with a satisfied smile, it was rare to see him smile fully and honestly but she made it so easy for him. He turned to face Hikaru who stood with a look of worry but her happiness for her mistress was evident.

"He is growing too found of her" she stated.

"Yes but there isn't anything we can do to stop them" he said.

"I suppose not but it will become a problem later when you and I have to face of in battle."

"You have decided then?"

"Yes I have, she will be strong for us, she promised me. Just as you have promised me."

"Yes"

"Is something the matter you have been different since this evening."

"Nothing, let us get some rest we have much to do with training your mistress." He said walking away from her. She stood almost hurt at his cold exterior but said nothing as she made her way to her own chamber.

She woke staring at the ceiling, it was just how she woke when she first woke in this chamber she currently called her own. She smiled and remembered that the prince had came into her room and tucked her in, she blushed when the thought finally hit her, that he had seen her in her nightgown. She shook her head and got up and soon was greeted by Hikaru and was soon dressed and ready to learn everything she can about fighting. And that is how it all started. They would wake every morning and train until lunch and after that they would sit and discuss tactics, this went on for about two weeks, and soon Misaki was use to the idea of battle dolls, and could even throw a couple of punches and kicks with Hikaru. She suddenly found herself enjoy the company of the prince and even Lady Arisu who helped a bit too. It was almost as if Fahren was her home. Mean while she was lost to the idea that maybe there was those such as her Fiancé, his younger sister, and her best friend looking for her. Fahren was a forest country filled with so much trees and mountainous areas it was hard to find if just traveling alone with hardly any knowledge of where it might be. As Kotaru searched for her, Misaki was in enjoying the festival, which was on before the tournaments at Fahren, there were singers, dancers, and most of all gypsies.

Misaki never seen such things as the dance of gypsies and she never spent the night out basking in the moonlight and cool night breeze. She smiled as she watched the gypsies move their bodies with the beat of the music.

"Come dance with us," said one of the gypsies as she pulled Misaki up from sitting. "I'm Ringo, what might your name be your awfully delightful" she said.

Misaki blushed as she moved with the gypsy called Ringo, she was a wonderful dancer and an even better singer.

"You must sing with me come now,"

"No I can't I have never sang before."

"I am sure your prince will love to see you dance the dance of the gypsies and sing the song of seduction" she said winking at her.

"Song of seduction?" asked Misaki.

"Yes"

"But-"

"Come you will love it"

"Very well, all right"

Ringo laughed with joy as she pulled Misaki into the tent, where she pulled at her dress.

"What are you doing?" asked Misaki.

"I am giving you the look of a gypsy you can't capture hearts like a gypsy if your not dressed like one"

Misaki giggled, "all right"

Oujirou had stood to go after Misaki when one of the gypsies stopped him. She shook her head as she rounded her hips. "She shall be fine my lord enjoy the night."

He nodded and sat back down next to Arisu who sat sipping her wine.

"I dislike these gypsies but I suppose they make for a good entertainment for men" said Arisu.

"You are correct my Lady, they make a man want and yearn for the forbidden." He said.

"Yes I suppose so, where has Lady Misaki disappeared to?" she asked.

"She was taken by one of the gypsies I believe she is the one who they call Ringo she competes in the tournaments" he said.

"I see, will she be all right?" she asked not really interested whether she was all right or not, but asked for the prince's sake. "I mean these gypsies can be quite ruthless when they want to be." She looked over at the prince when she heard no response and saw that he was staring at the young gypsy who just stepped out of the tent, and if she was not mistaken it was indeed lady

"Misaki" he whispered.

Misaki blushed as she saw the look she was getting from the men, and the smile of the women. She was in a powder blue dress made of layers of chiffon, but it was cut in such a way that it showed the most seductive parts of a woman. Her long earrings hit her neck lightly from the breeze, her hands held bracelets, on her ankles anklets of bells, her hair let lose in big waves with flowers woven in. Her lips painted a pale pink her eyes brought out with the what Ringo called fairy dust and coal lining She stood bare foot. She looked toward Oujirou and found him look even more handsome in his trouser tucked into his boots, and his loose white shirt, the sleeves rolled up just below the elbow, his smile as body quivering as his words.

"Come on, just follow me" said Ringo with a smile. "Come on why not take a crazy chance."

"All right" she said as she followed the sensual moves that she was being taught by Ringo, the way to round her hips and throw her head back as if she was making love to the air.

"Imagine the man you love holding you" said Ringo.

Oujirou watched unable to move, speak or think for that matter as he watched her, the soft voice of her partner just hardly hitting him as he stared at her, her body was like that of a graceful swan that was learning to fly. The way she kicked up her leg and her arms into the air it was as if she was asking to be pulled into a pair of arms.

"Will you not join her?" asked an older gypsy who smiled at him knowingly.

"Yes" he said as he stood and walked up to her, as the other men took a partner he was hers.

"Lord Oujirou?" she asked timidly as his hands fell on her hips and the other took her hand in the intimate dance of bodies. She blushed and looked at his shoulder.

"Lady Misaki keep your eyes on me, that is the whole dance. It is the dance of souls" he explained.

"Yes" she said.

Arisu watched anger flooding her thoughts and body, as she watched them danced, why in the hell was she not asked to dance? This was turning out to be the wrong time to visit but she was glad she came in time to save him from that witch.

"I shall never understand this dance" she said as she kept her eyes on him.

"It is a dance for lovers, it is as if you are making love with the soul all while keeping the body close at hand" he said as he pulled her closer, her breast brushing his chest more.

She blushed as her heart pounded. She never thought these feelings would return, but they never left to being with. She was slowly dare she say falling in love with her dear teacher.

"I have never made love before so I would not know such of it" she said softly.

"Then I shall have to teach you that as well," he said chuckling.

Misaki blushed and looked away from his eyes to his shoulders once more. "I thought it was a dance for lovers" she said.

"You will find that for gypsies they make love with the body but they marry for the soul, they are strange but smart"

"What do you believe my Lord do you believe it is right to give into desire though you know you are not yet entitled to it?" she asked.

"I believe many things but what I believe above anything is love, that true love is what makes the soul quiver with want and need, and the mind goes wildly insane for that one person" he said as she dipped her, she threw her head back and touched the ground with her hand, while she pulled her legs against his waist.

Once she was up again he smiled at her, "What of god's wishes for a man and woman to be together forever?" asked Misaki.

"You marry under god to let him know that you love who ever it is that you love but if you do not love the man how could it be an honest marriage? Did god not say marry for love and I shall be of the same mind to any union?"

"I suppose you are right, then I am at a fault for almost agreeing to marry a man who I did not love" she said softly.

"Is that so?" he asked almost as if he was relived.

"Yes, because you have taken me away from him, so I should have you to thank for doing a deed for god" she said.

"I did no such thing, perhaps I have angered god by doing so for he now punishes me by making me want something that I know I should not and can not take"

"What might that be?" she asked.

He chuckled, "that shall remain unnamed."

"Really why so?"

"Because I am afraid of it my lady"

"Afraid? You my lord?"

"Yes, so very afraid that I might lose"

She suddenly feeling bold placed a hand on his chest and smiled up at him, "Then you shall have to be strong here no my lord?"

He took her hand and smiled, before bringing her hand to his lips. "I shall have to be."

Ringo watched the pair with a deep smile it was about time the handsome prince found a beautiful princess. She looked at the other gypsies and nodded as the music turned to that of a slow seductive one, as she took several deep breaths before opening her mouth.

Blanc ou noir comme toi je parts au loin,

Avec l'espoir de changer le destin.

Bien que dans le corps l'âme embrase,

dans l'obscurité la distance devient infinie

White or black as I depart beyond you,

With the hope to change destiny.

Although in the body the soul blazes,

in the darkness the distance becomes infinite

Misaki giggled as she listened to Ringo sing, there were some men who danced around and held her up, she was truly a good performer as she kicked her hands and legs into the air, then she jumped up into the air her dress spinning with her.

Avec des jeunes vêtus en peau de bête,

on danse ensemble au milieu des tempêtes.

Un autre horizon se dissout

dans la lumière des yeux qui veulent se reveiller

With the youths dressed in the skin of beasts,

we dance together in the middle of tempests.

Another horizon dissolves

in the light of eyes that want to awaken

"Should we try it?" asked Oujirou as he pulled Misaki to his side once more they clapped and danced around each other before she was thrown into the air and caught again by Oujirou. She laughed and so did he.

Et, j'attend là,

où rien bouge maintenant.

Même si je ne te vois pas

Je peux retrouver ce que l'on cherche dans la nuit,

même si c'est très difficile

je danserai mon chemin avec les loups

And, I wait here,

Where nothing moves right now.

Even if I don't see you

I can regain what we seek in the night;

Even if it's really difficult

I'll dance my path with the wolves

Arisu watched before she herself was pulled into the dance, as much as she yelled and damned the men who dared to touch her, she rather felt much better that she was pulled away to dance, found herself enjoy it more while she was dancing. She looked around for the prince and once she spotted him she made her way towards him, hoping that he would dance with her the way he did with that witch who had put a spell on him.

Je sentirai la lumière sur ma peau,

sin avoir peur de tes mauvaises côtés.

C'est la lune qui conduit la danse

quand le soleil sera couché dans ton âme froide

I will feel the light on my skin,

If I'm not afraid of your bad side.

It's the moon that leads the dance

When the sun will set in your cold soul

Oujirou felt a pull on his arm turned to find that it was Arisu who was behind him with a blush, he nodded and took her hand as he led her to the dance. He watched as Wizard took Misaki's hand and led her to the dance, she smiled at him and spoke to him about something at which he smiled and nodded, and soon Hikaru joined them, Misaki happily danced into the arms of another man as Wizard and Hikaru danced, it wasn't odd that they were left to each other after all Misaki had noticed that they were hopelessly in love with each other. He however didn't like the way the man Misaki was currently dancing with controlled her body. Arisu looked up at him as he released her hand and walked towards Misaki and took her hand once more, it was as if he was lost to her feelings for him.

Je t'attend là,où rien bouge maintenant.

Où l'ombre dèploit tous ses voiles

Je peux retrouver ce que l'on cherche dans la nuit.

Même si c'est très difficile

je danserai mon chemin avec les loups

I wait for you here,

Where nothing moves right now.

Where the shade laments all its veils

I can regain what we seek in the night.

Even if it's very difficult

I will dance my path with the wolves

The music went on and on they danced and sang. It was the opening festival for the tournaments. He held her all night getting to like it more and more as each day passed that she was here with him. He looked at her from the corner of his eyes and found she was completely different from that of her mother they were the same yet different, she made him feel things her mother didn't and it was funny because he was so sure that he was in love with her, maybe he never did love her but admired her, she made it easy for him to love his brother and she made it easy for him to except that which was the usage of human look alike dolls for war. She eased his pain and rejection of his new life but now it was her daughter who was charming him, making him feel as if he could reach the sky with his bear hands. He was in love with her.

"What a wonderful night" she said as she watched the fire works.

"Yes, quite a night" he said looking at her.

"I think perhaps I should go to bed, I'm quite tired and I can hardly keep my eyes open" she said dozing of slightly.

He chuckled, "you are extremely endearing" he said standing slowly and giving her his hand.

"Am I?" she asked taking it and smiling.

"Yes you are," he said as he picked her up in to his arms.

"What are you doing?" she asked him surprised.

"Taking to your chamber you can't walk with all the dancers," he said.

She nodded as she boldly placed her head on his shoulder, she was tired yes but he seemed to be the cause of her tiredness, always keeping her up when she needed sleep; haunting her dreams.

He smiled as he carried her the simple act of doing that made him feel good. Arisu who noticed that they were disappearing somewhere tried to follow but dancers and soldiers blocked her way until she could no longer see them. They entered the castle and soon he was in her room placing her on the bed. She opened her eyes and looked at him.

"Have wonderful dreams" he said.

"Stay"

He looked at her almost stunned as he looked her in the eye, she was sure of what she was saying and it wasn't the large amount of wine she consumed at the festival. He wanted to run and hid but a large part of him wanted to be with her.

"Please stay here with me, I feel strangely full when you are near" she whispered as she sat up and looked him in the eye.

He looked at her for a second more before he pulled her to him, holding her body close to his, she looked at him and smiled, he could tell that she was telling the truth when she mentioned that she has never done anything with a man. He smiled back and cupped her face softly before brining his lips to hers. This had to be her first kiss as well.

Oujirou looked down at her face that glowed and looked up at him. He didn't care what his action where to bring him as long as he could taste her lips once. He pulled her fully against him and placed his lips on hers. Misaki gasped, giving him the chance to slip his tongue into her mouth. To his shock and pleasure she kissed back. Misaki stood from the bed and wrapped her arms around his neck. From the moment his lips claimed hers everything was forgotten. All doubts and all fears, their obligations, all of it. It was just the two of them in a room that was about to become their oasis.

Their kisses deepened, their tongues rubbing together in a sensual dance. What was it about this man? She couldn't place it but she knew one thing for sure...she was falling in love with him no she was already in love with him. Misaki smiled against his lips. This night is one she will remember all her life…

**************

TBC