Ayashi No Ceres Fan Fiction / Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction ❯ Miaka is one of the Celestial descendants? ❯ How they met Mikage. ( Chapter 8 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

The story of how they met Mikage.

By Suzaku_123(All my stories are lame and not so romantic I guess!)

*At the mall.*

Yuuhi:Where do you want to eat Miaka?

Miaka:Well...You choose.

Yuuhi:How about at Mcdonald's?

Miaka:Sure!

*At Mcdonald's.*

Yuuhi:At last we get to eat!French fries Miaka?

Miaka:Thanks.

Yuuhi:What are you so sad about?

Miaka:...Its Tamahome..I can't believe he's evil in the past.And Ceres told me in the past that Light Ceres has a boyfriend in the past.She said it's you.

Yuuhi:Does that mean I'm evil?

Miaka:Nope.You were the good one.

Yuuhi:Well finished eating?

Miaka:Yup.

Yuuhi:Where do you want to go now?

Miaka:Home I guess.

Yuuhi:Ok.

*In the car.*

Yuuhi:*Grabs Miaka and Kisses her and quickly lets go of her.*I'm sorry.I didn't mean to do it...

Miaka:That's ok.We love each other anyway.

Yuuhi:...

*Back at home.*

Miaka:We're back.

Chidori:Welcome back Miaka!

Aya:Hey!*Feels Ceres talking to her.*(Aya!Let me out,I need to speak to my sister.)

Miaka:*Felt the same thing as Aya.*

*They both transform and...*

Ceres:Sister!I can't believe Mikage is alive!

Light Ceres:That's the problem!

Yuuhi:Sisters?

Light Ceres:Sister...I cannot lie any longer sister.

Ceres:*Nods*I understand.We were sisters in the past...We took a human body and those were Miaka and Aya.

Light Ceres:They reincarnated.

Ceres:My sister and me were bathing in the river,until a man named Mikage found my robe.It was a tradition rhat I had to marry Mikage for finding my robe.

Light Ceres:After they were married,we were living peacefully until a war came...Mikage was killed and my sister gave him half of her powers to Mikage.

Ceres:Mikage lived again...but he killed almost all of the villager as if he was showing of his powers...

Ceres:I begged him to give him back my powers...

Light Ceres:And I begged him to give back my sister's robe...but he push me down to the ground and I looked at my sister.

Ceres:He raped me.

Light Ceres:I wanted to help but I promised not to kill him with my powers.

Light Ceres:Then my boyfriend Yuuhi who has Celestial powers walked in without knowing what was happening...

Ceres:Mikage killed him.

Light Ceres:I ran to Yuuhi and he was dead.I cried,I wanted to kill Mikage but I was worried my sister will be depress...

Ceres:We were running away with my children but Mikage saw us.

Light Ceres:He hit one of my sister's children...

Ceres:I was very angry and I used my Celestial powers on him and he died.

Light Ceres:Thats the story.

Yuuhi:I have Celestial powers?

Ceres:Yes, My sister, you and me were created by Mana or we created Mana.

Light Ceres:You're ancestor has not been awaken yet I guess.

To be continued...