Ayashi No Ceres Fan Fiction ❯ My Angel ❯ Author's Notes ( Chapter 12 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Author's Notes:

Yes, that was the end. My first multi-chapter story completed! I don't know about you, but I liked it. (Which is probably the reason I finished it, while I've almost left Forever to rot.)

Ah... The ending left a lot open, didn't it. You're just dying to know what happens to Aya later. Well, I'll tell you what. I haven't decided. But I'd better get to work on it because I'm writing a sequel.

I'm not going to go giving away my whole sequel, but I suppose I can tell you as much as I intend to put in the summary of. The sequel's going to be in Tooya's point of view- I haven't decided whether it'll be in third person, first person, or even written as his diary. I haven't decided how much influence the other characters will have in it... I'm considering everything from having everyone else, particularly Aya, having an important role in it to not even appearing. And as for titles, that's also pending. My current ideas include "Rebirth" and "I Raped Her." So if any of you have any reccomendations, please tell me, and I'll consider your idea.

I'm also interested in your interpretations of my story. I'm kind of interested in what parts you like best, why you think I included certain parts, why I made the characters the way I did, etc.

Well, thanks for reading, and see you in my sequel!