Beyblade Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Beyblade Series 1: Reloaded ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

SailorStar9: Gomen nasi for the wait minna-san. You see, I've just got a full-time job three weeks ago and the only time I could update is on the weekends, provided I can drag my brother off the computer for me to use. Anyway, this is Chapter 5. Read and review.
 
Disclaimers: Why do I have to say this every time? Sailor Moon and Beyblade won't be mine, even if I'm in my grave. The only things I own are this very lame plot and Anhara's bit-beast.
 
Chapter 5: The Battle of America
 
***************************************************************** **************************
Now did she go? Ray wondered, walking swiftly along the corridor, searching for the missing girl.
 
Rooftop. came Drigger's reply.
 
And how do you know? Ray asked.
 
Shadow, duh. the bit-beast replied as if it was normal.
 
Ray muttered his thanks and headed for the rooftop.
 
With his hand on the door handle, he was about to open the door, when Ray heard Anhara's cry.
 
“Shadow, discard your false form and reveal thy true self to me. By my power as Goddess Tula, I command your concealing spell to be gone!”
 
A wave of freezing power washed through the gap under the door. Ray gasped and was about to open the door when a voice screamed in his head to stop; that it was not for him to interfere.
 
***************************************************************** *******************************
 
With Themis gone, Anhara shut her eyes and called forth her Goddess power.
 
Moments later, she was in an ancient Roman-styled dress, an impressive staff in her hand. A transfiguration circle was underneath her feet.
 
Before her, her Beyblade spun at her feet, a wide beam of light emerging from the bit-chip.
 
Shadow emerged from the bit-chip, her midnight black form encircling her mistress.
 
The sapphire stone at the tip of her staff shone brightly as the transfiguration circle under her feet flared up in power.
 
Then, Shadow changed.
 
When the transformation completed, Shadow was no longer her former self.
 
Her inky black coat was gone, replaced by an ice-blue skin, an ice-fire erupted from her tail tip, her eyes had gone feral white. In short, Shadow had abandoned her dark element and taken on the power of ice.
 
“You've finally came back.” Tula smiled at her guardian beast from the Crystal Millennium.
 
Frostbite growled and nuzzled her mistress.
 
“Time to go back.” Tula told the beast.
 
Frostbite nodded and returned to the Beyblade.
 
With Frostbite finally returned to her true form, the first step to the resurrection of the Crystal Millennium was underway.
 
The next step was to revive the six boys and hopefully their crystals too.
 
I just hope it's as easy as it sounds. Anhara sighed.
 
***************************************************************** ****************************
 
The next day, the Beybreakers were up against the `Renegades' in the qualifying round and Kai surprised everyone by stepping into the Beydish first.
 
After defeating the `Renegades', the team breezed through to the semi-finals, defeating the `Savage Slammers' and the `Spintensity' teams along the way.
 
Finally, they met up with the `All Starz' team in the finals.
 
After an intense battle, Tyson won his match, with Kai's advice.
 
“Man, they're no pushover, that's for sure.” Tyson commented, getting back to the team after his competition.
 
“Good thing Steve's got a very short fuse. It's easy to rile him off.” Max remarked.
 
“Tell me about that.” Tyson mumbled and sank on the bench.
 
“Someone should really tell Steve to cool off before he gets an heart attack one of these days.” Anhara muttered to no one in particular.
 
Ray, who was the closest to her heard her comment and chuckled.
 
The next match was Ray against Eddy.

Quite unfortunately, Eddy seemed too much for the neko-jin to handle and Ray lost his match.
 
With Ray's loss, the team placed all their hopes on Max who was up against the `All Starz' team captain, Michael.
 
***************************************************************** ******************************************************
 
Tense moments ticked by and the Beydish turned out to be a baseball field where Michael feels right at home!
 
Max lost the first round pretty quick.
 
However, in the second round, Max managed to use the fences to hold off Trygle's attack.
 
Meanwhile, Judy thought to herself that it was best if Max gave up right now.
 
Max's Draciel then grew stronger, knocking Trygle out of the field.
 
Shocked, Emily quickly imputed the data into the computer and reported that Draciel's power exceeded Trygle's by five times.
 
Frowning, Judy immediately instructed Michael to use his right hand in the next match; there were to be no mistakes this time.
 
Michael whistled lowly and did what was told.
 
Discarding his old baseball glove, he slipped on a new one which Eddy threw to him.
 
After the countdown, when Michael threw his baseball, it was on fire, literally,
 
Trygle emerged and attacked Draciel, pushing the green Beyblade against the fence.
 
Max knew he could not lose this, not with his friends behind him.
 
His spirits risen, Max focused all of his strength and spirit to make Draciel much stronger.
 
The two beyblades clashed with the other.
 
In the end, Draciel knocked Trygle out of the ring.
 
With Max's win, the Beybreakers advanced to the World Championships!
 
***************************************************************** ******************************************************
 
SailorStar9: A very short overdue chapter.