Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Moving to California ❯ Becoming enemies ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Becoming enemies

Kai was back at school the next day.I the hallway he met his two best friends,Rei Kon and Tala Volkov.They greeted him with a warm smile and friendly slaps on the back,insisting on telling him all the news and gossip,which turned out not to be very important stuff.

"That new lass,Dizzy was it?I must admit,she is pretty hot",Tala suddely said."Or what do you say,Rei?"

The Cinese boy blushed and said in his own shy way:She is not Mariah".Tala rolled his eyes.

"Why do you have to be like that?Take a look around,my friend!We`re surrounded by girls,and all you can think about is your girlfriend!"

He shook his head in disbelief.Rei smirked.

"Well,maybe that`s the difference between the two of us,Tala Volkov.Unlike you,I stay loyal to the girl I like,and in this case that girl is Mariah".Tala frowned for a second before he turned his attention towards Kai.

"What do you say,Kai?You think Dizzy is hot?"Kai crossed his arms and grunted."No,why should I?"Tala stared at him dumbfounded.

"Have you hit your head or something today?Man,look at those legs!"

His gaze followed Destiney`s legs around for a little while.

"Well,I`m not sure if you`re just crazy or weird.She is definitely on top of my list".He thought it over for a moment."Well,next to Malisia of course.She is God`s most beautiful creation ever",he said dreamily,a playful smile on his face.They arched an eyebrow each at the redhead.

"Nice to know you think so well of my sister",Kai retorted dryly.

Inside their classroom Tala blew a kiss at Malisia,who rolled her eyes and laughed.Rei sighed at his mate.

"Tala,don`t you ever think of anything else than getting to the girls?"Tala grinned.

"No,why should I?I love the girls,they love me",he whistled.Rei shook his head.

"Well,everyone except the girl you love",he snickered.

They began to fight in a friendly way,not really trying to hurt each other.When Kai and Destiney locked eyes,they scowled at each other,both of them refusing to look away.It turned out to become a competition,competing over who could hold the stare the longest of the two.Kai was surprised the brat didn`t turn away.Most people felt unwell when he stared at them.He sighed in relief when she turned her head away,a pouting look on her face.A little longer,and he would have lost,he thought in disbelief.

School was boring,at least in Kai`s opinion.He didn`t bother to listen to what the teacher was saying,he knew it all from before...So he pulled out his MP3 player and listened to some blasting rock music instead.They went outside when the bell rang.Tala headed for Malisia`s gang,and the two other boys tagged along.Malisia didn`t make any resistance when Tala sat down beside her and put an arm around her shoulders.Rei sat down beside Jade,who smiled at him.Kai realised that the only place left on the bench was next to the brat.

"Aren`t you gonna sit down,Kai?"Aya asked.

"No,thank you.I would rather stand than sit next to that thing",he said in his coldest voice.

Destiney turned her head in his direction,a fuming look on her face.Inwardly he smirked.He had managed to piss her off.

"And I would have kicked your ass if you did",she spat at him.The others noticed the intense hatred between their two friends.Malisia got up and took her brother`s hand.She dragged him along till he was standing in front of Destiney.She was staring at him as if he was a disgusting,little monster she didn`t want to touch for all the money in the world.

"Now,take each others hand and appologise",Malisia ordered.She put her hands on her hips in a very stubborn way.

"There is no fucking way that I`m touching that thing!!! the two fiends growled at the same time.Malisia frowned in disappointment and raised her hands mid air in defeat.

"Alright,you just be childish",she said and shook her head.Then she sat down beside Destiney,now sitting next to the redhead.he smiled at her.

"So we meet again,pretty".

She glared at him.Couldn`t he ever shut up?Not even when she was glaring angrily at him did he take the hint.

"Hey,pretty,don`t look so angry.Won`t you smile a little?Not even for me?"

She felt her anger slip away,and a smile found it`s way to her face.Tala tugged at her ear in a friendly way and grinned.

"See,that was not so difficult,was it?"he smiled.She shook her head.The rest of the day it seemed as if Malisia was trying to keep Kai close to her,in pure stubborness.He groaned inwardly at the thought of having her following him around.That twin sister of his could be a pain in the ass sometimes...,he thought.But that was what siblings were there for,ne?It was still annoying though.And he hated being annoyed.

Yours sincerly,Kanilla



















Converting /tmp/phpi6pSbe to /dev/stdout