Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Moving to California ❯ What is he hiding? ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hiya everyone!

Gomen ne to my old readers....for not putting up all the chapters at once,but I need to spell-check them all over again and so on...-sweatdrops-quite annoying,ne?Or so do I think...-faints-

Disclaimer guys...?

everyone:-looks at each other the runs away,only Kai is left-

kanilla:Well,looks like it is your turn this time,my bluehaired companion.

Kai:-growls-First:I am NOT your companion!Second:I dont want to!

kanilla:-sighs then slaps him-You will!!!

Kai:-looks stubborn-NO!!!

kanilla:YES YOU WILL!!!-starts fighting with him-

Destiney:-glomps-And I thought him and I fought badly...Just take a looke at them!

Tala:oh man,that `s gotta hurt!-laughs-

kanilla:Like that!-smirks at Kai who is bound to a chair,totally stuck-

Kai:-pouts-I still wont do it

kanilla:oh yeah?Then I`ll break your skateboard in two!

Kai:-eyes filling with water,lips quivering-you wouldn`t dare.....

kanilla:-smirks-oh yeah?Watch me!-grabs his skateboard-

Kai:-starts crying-OK,OK!I`ll do it!-sniffles

kanilla:-smirk broadening-Thought so.

Kai:-sniffling-kanilla does not own beyblade or any of the characters that appear on the show.
Satisfied?

kanilla:good boy!-lets him loose and gives him the skatboard-

Kai:hey,this is not my skatboard,it`s Tala`s!

kanilla:-smirks- I know...

Tala:you were going to ruin my skateboard?!?

Malisia:-grabs hold off the redhead who is trying to choke the authoress-
Stop it!

Nate:-sweatdrops-let`s just continue,ay?

Chapter 12-"What is he hiding?"

At the end of that evening,Tala insisted on giving her a lift home,as the gentleman he was.She accepted the offer without hesitating.
As usual,the sunroof was down,and the wind blew her hair everywhere.The stars,even though far away,were looking down at them this night in September.Tala was humming softly to himself,and Destiney recognized the melody as one of Dazzling Butterflies songs.

"Tala,where do you live?I have been at everyone else`s houses,but not yours".He stopped humming,and his hands started shaking,his knuckles turning white.When he finally spoke his voice sounded tense.

"My house is a couple of blocks away".She just gave a nod.

There was something else too,she was aware of that,but the question was:what?
Tala was hiding something from her.They said nothing to each other until they reached Destiney`s house.When they stopped at her gate,she jumped out of the car,her backpack hanging over her shoulder."Thank you for the lift,Tala".He smiled at her,his usual grin.

"And Tala..?"His grin broadened.

"Yes,pretty?"

It seemed like he had turned into his normal,ever-talking self again.

"If you ever need someone to talk to about what`s bugging you...you have my number".His smiled faded.Destiney kissed him good night and went inside.

Of all schooldays,Destiney hated Wednesdays the most.The reason was that they had all the subjects she despised,like art,English and geografi.Those were all the subjects she never had been good at.Sure,her grades were not bad,even in those subjects,but not as good as in science and maths.
In artclass today they were outside in the park nearby,drawing bushes and trees.Destiney sucked at drawing,she always had.Not like her brother.Nate was simply a natural when it came to this.

Right now Destiney was sitting on the gras along with Aya,who also turned out to be pretty good at drawing.Anger got the better part of her,and she growled.

"How can it be so damn hard to draw a bloody bush?!?"Aaya raised her head to study her friend`s drawing.Then she smiled and tok Destiney`s hand in her own.

"It is not hard my friend,you are just not doing it right.Did you not listen to Mrs.Mapple?"she said.

"I`ll guide your hand,ok?"

Destiney nodded and let Aya guide her hand across the paper,only leaving light and swift marks.A little later,Aya leaned back with a smile.

"There you go!"

To Destiney`s surprise,it did actually look like the bush she had been trying to draw.When she tried to do like Aya,she better managed it.

"Thanks".

Aya smiled at her.

"You are welcome,my friend".She suddenly started to giggle,and pointed at Malisia and Nate when Destiney looked puzzled.

"Look at them",she whispered.It seemed like Nate was teaching the bluehaired girl to draw aswell.Destiney smirked.
When you saw the looks they sent the other one,the way they acted around each other.....Well,you just knew that there was something special between the two of them.She concentrated on her own drawings again.

After a rather boring day at school it was wonderful to leave the place and go home.Tala let her off at her house,like he used to.Malisia leaned over Tala,who sweatdropped when she did,and told her not to forget the practice at Jade`s today.Tthe redhead sighed when Malisia sat back in her seat.
When dinner was finished,they got their bikes and headed towards Jade`s place.At the door,they were welcomed by the same kid as last time.The little blonde took them to the basement and then went to play with his siblings.

"Hiya!"Jade greeted them with a hug each.Malisia smiled at Nate,a smile he returned.Aya grinned.

"Well,if you two are finished with flirting,may we start?"

They both blushed,and Nate took out his guitar.After practice they decided to play cards.

"Oh,this is sooo unfair!!!"Jade pouted.Aya had just caught her when she lied,as she did every time.Cheater appeared to be the only game all of them knew..so that was what they were playing right now.Malisia grinned.

"Maybe it is just you who are a crappy liar,sweety?"Jade made a pouting face.
Everyone around the table were well aware of the fact that Jade was an excellent liar.Aya only caught her because she knew the aquahaired girl so well.They played a couple of games of liverpool before they decided to call it a day.


Thanks a lot to all my rewiewers!!I adore you all!!!

Glad to know you found my story again kat-chan!Gomen ne that you wont be able to read all the newer chapters-sweatdrops-But hey..I`ll send them to you,ne?You really want to check my grammar kat-chan?Seems like I just got myself a beta,ne?

To Jixnce: yeah,I update every once in a while...more often than I used to on the FF.net though,so no worries...I would post all the chapter if I could,but they all need some major spell-checking..-sweatdrops again-

Anyways,thanks again!

ps:and dear partner....of course I`ll enchant the readers!!!-evil laughter-No need to worry about that...-evil smirk-













Converting /tmp/phpAOeHNi to /dev/stdout