Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Moving to California ❯ Not only enemies..but arch-nemesises! ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Thanks for the rewiews guys!!(girls..-lol-)

So,the disclaimer....

Nicholas:I wanna do it!!!I wanna do it!!!

kanilla:What the F...?!?What are you doing here,Nicky?This is not your story!!!

Nicholas:I know,but I still wanna do it!-pleading look-

kanilla:-sighs-Ok,you can do it...But then you have to go back to your own story afterwards,ne?

Nicholas:-nodds like a maniac-Alright!Kanilla does not own beyblade nor the shows characters,but she does own her OCs,and that includes me!!!!!

kanilla:-pushes away Nicholas and shakes her head-Lets just move on,ne?


Not only enemies,but arch-nemesises

Destiney woke up when Aya suddenly started to yell.She sat up in her bed,pretty confused at the moment.Before she had been able to say anything,she was soaked to the bone.You could probably say that she felt a little more awake now.Then she heard someone laughing.She turned her head,only to find Tala and Kai standing beside their beds,a bucket each in their hands while laughing.The boys had apparently filled up two buckets of icy-cold water and decided to wake up the sleeping girls.

"You will pay for this,Kai!"Malisia shouted out and chased him out the door.

Tala laughed even more,well...until he saw the glares the two cousins darted at him,he stopped.

"Hey,take it easy girls.It was only a joke!"he defended himself.

"You are sooo dead,Volkov!"Jade snarled,and then they were gone to.

Destiney was left alone in the roo,feeling like a drowned rat.She opened up the windows and changed into some dry clothes before she went to find her friends.They were located in a living room,where it appeared that the girls were getting their revenge on the boys.Kai was lying on the floor,his sister on top,while lauging like a maniac.

"Stop it!I beg you!"he yelled.

Malisia just grinned and tickled him a little more.Jade and Aya had somehow managed to get Tala,and he was now pinned to the floor,Aya on top to keep the redhead down while jade was smoothering makeup all over his face.When Kai no longer was able to breathe,she let him go.He barely managed to get up on his feet,and sat down on the couch.Malisia decided to help her friends keeping Tala down.He screamed in protest,but they pretended they didn`t hear it.

"Help,Kai!"he begged.Kai just laughed and watched instead.Destiney carefully pricked his shoulder.He turned around and arched an eyebrow in curiousity when he saw that it was her.The arrogant,cold bahviour instantly came back once close to her.His smile faded,and he scowled at the girl in front of him.

"What do you want,brat?"he growled.

Destiney held her breath and punched him as hard as she could,straight in the eye.He fell backwards and hit the floor.He didn`t see that one coming,she thought to herself,smiling.Even though her fist hurt like hell,it felt good to.Kai sat up,his hand covering his hurt eye.She climbed off the couch and sat down in front of him so she could be on the same level.

"You know what kai?"He looked at her."I dont give a damn!"

For some reason,this made him go totally mental.He threw himself onto her,and they rolled around on the floor,biting,scratching and trying to kill each other.The fight ended when the others pulled them apart.

"Let me go!!!I will tear him apart!!!"she yelled and fought to throw herself onto him again.

"And I will kick your sorry ass,you bitch!!!",he snarled.

Tala held Kai tightly and dragged him out of the room.They could hear Kai curse and shout out loud all the way donw the hall.
Jade helped her get back on her feet.Destiney had to use all her self-control not to run after that bluehaired-bastard and kick him in the ass.

"What the heck is going on between the two of you?"Malisia said.

"When you see each other,you start throwing around insults.And then,you get into a physical fight!"

Destiney was almost breathing normally again now,but she was far from calm.

"I hate him",she growled.

"Can we have breakfast now?"

Malisia rolled her eyes.The rest of that day,Tala and the girls did everything they could to keep the to enemies apart.It was enough for Destiney to just see Kai to make her go all mental.At dinner they both had to act all friendly and kind towards each other,considering that Mr. and Mrs.Hiwatari was there.
But as soon as they left the table and got out of the room,they started throwing insults at each other again.In the end,the girls decided to get out of the house to avoid any more fighting.Since it was Sunday,none of the malls were open,so they went over to Destiney`s house.In the hallway the met Nate,whom had been totally forgotten due to the fight.When he saw the bruise on his sister`s cheek,he had to ask what had happened.When they told him the whole story,he just laughed.

"Crazy!"he grinned and walked away.

Jade and Aya had not yet been to her house before,so she tried to give them a tour around the house,despite the fact that she didn`t know half of it yet.When it got late.the three girls went home.Destiney went to the kitchen to grab something to eat and watch some telly before she went to bed.Her mother was worried when she saw the bruise on her daughters cheek.

"Oh dear!What happened to you,Dee?"she asked and caerfully touched her face.Destiney growled and pushed her hand away.

"Nothing happened mom,just leave it!"She got up and left the living room.But instead of going to her own room,she knocked on her brothers door.Nate was sitting at his desk,drawing.When Destiney came in,he quickly hid his drawing under in his drawer.She sat down on his bed.

"What are you doing?"she asked.Nate smiled foxily.

"Nothing".His room was pretty tidy,considering it was Nate`s room.Back in England his room had used to look like it had taken part in some war or something.His walls had already started to get covered by pictured and drawings.

"Was it somthing you wanted to talk to me about?"

She shook her head.Nate got up and sat down beside his twin sister.She did not resist when he put his arms around her and pulled her closer.As twins,they were pretty close to each other,both mentally and physically.Sometimes they both felt the same,and they very often had the same dreams.Neither Nate nor Destiney would mind to get a hug or a kiss from the other.

"Dont let Kai get to you,sis",he said and stroke her hair in a gentle manner.

"Just ignore him the next time he is bothering you.I dont want you to get in trouble just because of him,ok?"She gave a nod.

"Thank you,bro",she whispered and kissed his forehead before going back to her own room.

















Converting /tmp/phpB1fxRQ to /dev/stdout