Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Moving to California ❯ Tala`s secret revealed ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hiya guys!

This chapter is somehow a bit sad,or atleast I think so.Just one hint for you guys:Tala.
So you better start reading and find out,because I`m not gonna say anymore!

Disclaimer:Do not own beyblade,do not sue me,ne ne?


Tala`s secret revealed

While Destiney was standing there in the bathroom,just coombing her hair and braiding it so it would not get all tangled up in the morning,Tala came into the bathroom.He was very startled when he saw that there already was someone in there,but burst out laughing when he realised that she wa snot some ghost..just herself.

"Oh,it is only you",he said.He started brushing his teeth while humming some old hit to himself.

"That`s weird...",she thought."Tala already has a toothbrush here?But he did not sleep here last night,did he?Tala was at the moment being drunk and tired,and he pulled of his t-shirt,revealing a whole lot of bruises along his back.Destiney carefully touched them,and he shivered.

"What happened here,Tala?"she asked,her voice barely a whisper.He could hear that she was worried.He turned around so he faced her,and smiled as well as he could manage in his state.

"Oh,that is just a couple of marks I got when I was training with my pallie,Rei",he said in his so ever-merry voice.Somehow she knew he was lying,he saw that she did not believe him.Tala was way to good with the stick to let Rei beat him like this.And however,Rei did not beat people when he fought,he was careful not to hurt them,only defeat them.She noticed a bandage on his left shoulder.It needed to be changed.

Tala looked like he wanted to leave,but she got hold of his arm,and said,her voice gentle and pleading:Let me change that bandage,Tala.Please?"

He gave a nod and sat down on the bathtub.The locker on the wall luckily contained all the medical stuff she needed.Carefully she removed the old bandage,and revealed a deep cut in his flesh,nearly a slash.It should have been patched up,but she did not dare to do that when she did not know how to.
She didn`t ask how this might have happened,she doubted he would tell her the truth anyways.So they both sat there,all quiet,while she put on some antiseptic so he would not get infected.Tala sat still all the time,not even whimpering when it hurt.She sat back,pleased with the result.Tala got up,not saying anything.

"Thank you",he whispered,barely audible.She patted his head gently.

"Like I said earlier,if you ever need someone to talk to,you have my number".

His icy-blue eyes held onto her babyblue ones for a while,before he turned around and left.She threw his old bandage in dust bin and cleaned up the mess before she went back to Malisia`s bedroom.The others had put on their pyjamas aswell,and were now playing a game of truth( kinda like truth or dare,but slightly different).Destiney sat down on her own matress,not uthering a single word.She was still thinking about the redhead.

"What is it,Dizzy?You look so worried",Malisia asked.Destiney smiled sadly at her and reached out for some snacks.

"I met Tala in the bathroom.You should have seen his back!He was full of large bruises,even a cut in his shoulder.I insisted on cleaning his wound and put on a new bandage,so it would not get infected".The three others looked at each other,their expressions somwhat weird.Malisia was the first to say anything at all.

"We already know this,Dizzy".

She could not help but stare at her friend.They knew?

"But what happened to him?He said that he got the bruises when he was training with Rei".Aya shook her head.

"You see Dizzy,Tala is not treated so well at home".She understood.

"He never says anything about it,he doesn`t even complain",she continued.

"He has only told Kai and Rei,and we barely managed to blackmail Rei into telling us.You see,Tala`s father is a huge man,and he has this problem with alcohol".Destiney felt anger bubble under the surface.

"Cant he just move out of there?"Malisia took over.

"No,he cant.Tala has a younger brother,and their father is his guardian.He always stays around to make sure his father wont hurt the kid.So whenever his father gets violent,he is there to take the hit for his babybrother.He feels responsible for the kid".

This made Destiney very sad,and she was on the verge of crying for Tala and his brother.

"I did not know things were that way..."she whispered.

"Every morning,Tala will take the kid to school,and after he has given you a lift,he will go and pick him up.The he takes him to an old lady who used to be a friend of their mother,and he spends the day at her place",Jade said.

"But what about their mother?"She already knew the answer before Jade said anything,her friend`s sad eyes told her the answer.

"She past away three years ago".Destiney could feel tears spring from her eyes,but she did nothing to stop them.

"Why cant he just take his brother with?Or ask for help?Surely Kai would help his best friend?"

Instantly,Malisia seemed angry.

"Tala being Tala,too proud for his own good,he refuses to ask for help.He thinks he is capable to handle everything on his own!"She sighed and shook her head.

"He swears that he is going to become his brothers guardian if it costs him his life!"

Destiney could feel her tears,hot against her skin.They rolled down her cheeks,and she sniffled.Aya put a hand on her shoulder.

"Dont cry,Dizzy.Tala is strong,he can do it".She gave a weak nod,and Aya wiped her tears away.

"Does Tala stay here often?"Malisia smiled.

"Yes,quite often.He stays at Rei`s too.Sometimes he brings his brother with him too".She shook her head.

"That kid id a younger image of his big brother,I swear!A little cassanove,just like Tala!"She chuckled.

"Even though he is only 7 years old,he flirts with the elder girls,like us".

The girls smiled at each other,thinking back.Malisia went to get something in her locker.When she came back,she was carrying three huge photoalbums in her hands (her locker is full of them).She gave one to her whitehaired friend.

It did not take long for her to realise that the girls were right about Tala`s babybrother.The two boys had the same fiercy,red hair,the same icyblue eyes and that charming smile.On the picture in front of her,the kid was sitting on his big brother`s back,holding an ice cream and wawing at the camera.It appeared that Malisia had quite a lot of pictures of the two boys together.And they almost always looked happy.When they grew tired of looking at pictures,they went to sleep.

Thanks to all rewiewers!


































Converting /tmp/phpl9hryI to /dev/stdout