Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Moving to California ❯ A part of the Raiden family ( Chapter 27 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hiya!

Gomen ne for the extreme late update...I lost my connection to the ent for about 1 1/2 weeks....and I was totally panicking-sigh-anyways,thank a lot to my readers..I`m glad to know that some of my old readers from the FF.net has have found this story again....

Disclaimer:I do not own beyblade,I only own my OCs

A part of the Raiden family

The next day at school,everyone seemed to be in a pretty bad mood.Malisia was totally jealous of Silver who was playing with Nate`s head,Kai and Destiney were pissed of at each other due to last night(which they had told no one of),Rei was tired and irritated due to lack of sleep and Aya was annoyed because she had argued with her boyfriend recently.Only Tala,Mariah and Jade were as merry as ever.Luckily it did help their moods that the teacher announced that there would be a hallowen party at school in two weeks.When he asked for voulenteers to help with the decorations,most girls signed up to help,among them Jade,Aya and Mariah.Both Jade and Rydan disappeared in the upcoming break,and in their own quiet minds everyone were thinking the same.

"Rydan?You think this is ok?"Jade asked,and giggled when he started to kiss her neck eagerly."Who cares?"

"Hm,you have a point there..."she replied and let him continue to kiss her.

Destiney and Kai managed to slip away from detention today,and when school was over they agreed on meeting at her house,same time as yesterday.They were both pesimistic when it came to spending their time off with the other,but they both knew that it had to be done.For the first time in ages she could start going back to her habit of having Tala give her a ride home directly after school.She was let off at her house,and Tala assured her that he would be back home after he had taken his other pasenger home.

"I will call later,Dizzy.There is something that I need to talk to you about".She gave a nod and said goodbye.Malisia turned on the radio and leaned back in her seat."Tala,what did you mean by what you said?That you will be back home?"

He glanced at her."I....um,temporarly live with Dizzy".She felt her heart skip a beat by these words.So he had finally opened his heart to somone?She smiled and put a hand on his shoulder.When Tala got back,Destiney was playing around with his little brother.Tala joined in,and a little later on they were sitting on the couch,breathing heavily.

Mrs.Raiden came inot the living room,dressed in a formal outfit,business suticase in her left hand.Destiney gave her a wondering look."Where are you going mom?"Her mother gave a her a light peck on the cheek and smiled."I am just going out.I have something to take care of,sweetie".

When she glanced at the two boys,Destiney quickly understood that she was going to visit their father."Mari will cook you dinner,so just relax".She gave a nod,and her mother left them alone.Mari was their maid.

They helped Dmitri do his homework while waiting for dinner.When Mr.Raiden showed up,he asked no questions about where his wife was,just sat down by the table and started talking with his children and their guests.Kai came when they had just finished their dinner,right on time as always.Tala grinned when he saw his pal."Wipe that smirk of your face,Volkov".Tala laughed at him.

Dmitri seemed to admire Nate quite a lot for his skills with the guitar,and the silverhaired boy had promised to teach the younger one a song.
Kai and Destiney were sitting on the floor in her room,trying to avoid strangling each other while writing.Kai thanked the Gods above that he did not end up in an embarrassing situation today aswell.They managed to roughly finish off their essay.They even managed to agree on checking one half of it each til Monday.Destiney felt relief when Kai had left.She gathered Tala and her brother,asking if they wanted to play a game of cards with her.But she noticed that Tala seemed somehow uncomfortable in her brother`s prescence.When the phone rang she excused herself and went to find a place where she could talk i private.

Tala couldnt keep it in any longer."I want you to stay away from Malis".

Nate blinked."That is none of your business,Volkov",he replied blankly.

Tala growled."Dont you dare defy me,Nathaniel.You have no idea about what you are getting yourself into by doing so".

Nate`s eyes narrowed."Is that a threath,Volkov?"Tala smiled at him."No,that was a warning".

-On the phone-

"Hey Dizzy!"She recgonized the voice as Malisia`s."What did you want to talk to me about?"

"What happened between you and my brother yesterday?"Destiney blushed slightly at the thought.

"Nothing except from the usual arguing".

"Dont try to get away,Dizzy.Kai was pisssed off when he got home,something must have happened".

"Well,nothing happened",she answered in a final tone."Ok,I wont press the matter.And one more thing...Thanks a lot for helping Tala".

She smiled."No problem.Hm,by the way...It has been a while since we have had a skating day together.Can you ask the others if we can gather this weekend?"

"Sure!Come by tomorrow,ok?The weather is reported to be bad the next days,so we will just stay indoors then.bye bye!"

They hung up.When she got back to the others,she sensed that the atmosphere was extremely tense between Tala and her brother,as if something had happened the few minutes she had been away."Are you boys ok?You seem so tense..."

Tala smiled at her."Yeah,we`re cool".She did notice a certain hostility between the two boys while they were playing,and decided to separate them before something happened.Nate went to his room,while the redhead joined her downstairs.

In the middle of a movie,Dmitri came back into the living room."Are you not in bed yet,Vivi?"Destiney`s father asked.The boys shook his head.

"Well,you go to the bathroom,and Mari will take care of you,okay?"He gave Destiney a begging look.

"I have to,Dizzy?"She laughed and ruffled his hair.

"Yes,I am afraid so,sweetie.But if you go now,I will read you a goodnight story".His face broke into a smile,and he ran off.Mrs.Raiden did not come back home til late that evening.Tala and Nate had already gone to bed,and Destiney was on her way to her room when her mother stopped her.Her face was one huge smile.

"Things are fixed.Tala and Dmitri will very soon belong to our family".Destiney brightened."Already?"Her mother gave anod.

"Your father`s lawyers are taking care of the paperwork that needs to be done,and tomorrow their things will be moved in here.But now you are going to bed,young lady!"Destiney hugged her mother goodnight.On the way to her room she stopped outside the door of the two brothers.She carefully opened it and entered.She did not turn on the light,and managed to make her way through the mess.

"Pst!Tala,wake up!"she hissed.He yawned and sat up in the bed."Dizzy?Is something wrong?"He sounded confused."No,quite the opposite!You and your lil bro will soon belong to our family!"He simply stared at her,then smiled with his whole face,a genuine smile.

"Are you serious?"She gave a nod."Yes,my mom made a deal with your father.She will be your guardian in very short time".

Tala suddenly pulled her closs and hugged her,burying his head in her shoulder."Thank you so much,Destiney Raiden!"he whispered into her ear.

"You are welcome,my friend"she smiled and kissed his forehead.Then she said goodnight and left the room.

Yours sincerly,Kanilla & Nicholas


































Converting /tmp/phpkZaFwp to /dev/stdout