Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ On the Brink of Death ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Kira: Hello!!! ok this story you can find on FanFiction.net under my penname as Minako Mikoto!!! lol I wanted to post it here on MediaMiner.org! Yea I also have another story The Team That Once Was that I want to post here too! but I havnt got around to that yet...lol

Karri: your just lazy!
 
Kira: and you are annoying!
 
Tyson: what are you planning on doing to me in this story? And why is it always me getting the bad end of the stick?
 
Kai: don't worry I'll protect you Ty-koi!
 
Tyson: -glomps Kai- Thank you Kai-koi!
 
Kira: -sweatdrops- lets just get on with the ficcy eh?

-On the Brink of Death-
 
Tyson backed up to the wall of his bedroom, as the man towered above him. Today of all days, the others had decided to go out and leave him alone. A man had broke in, and then started to beat Tyson to death. Tyson couldn't move or defend himself. He looked up at the man with half lidded eyes. Blood was pouring down the side of his face in rivers, his right arm hurt like hell and possibly broken, and he knew for sure his left leg was broken, being as he couldn't move it. His clothes were torn and the only places they were still intact was his lower body. He wished the others would hurry up and come back. Vaguely, he felt the guy drag his body outside into the back garden in the dirt. Five minutes after being dragged outside, he felt the rain pour down. 'Great. Just what I need, a rain storm.' Tyson started to sob quietly, his tears blending with the rain.
 
With the others
 
Rei and Max were ahead chatting about something Kai did not know, Hillary and Chief were chatting about beyblades, and Kai was thinking about his blue-haired angel who couldn't come due to having the flu. He felt his gut twisting and churning as if something was wrong. Something didn't feel right about Tyson being alone.
 
1Hour after guy attacks Tyson
 
Tyson laid there looking at the ceiling desperately trying not to give in to the darkness. It was getting harder to hang with each passing minute. He heard voices and hurried steps into the dojo. His friends were laughing (with the exception of Kai of course) and having a great time. They went into the dojo and searched around for him, calling out to him. He faintly heard worry in their voices. He tried to call out to them, but found that every time he opened his mouth to say something, he was in danger of drowning. His friends came running outside when one of them spotted him out here. He heard them talking to him, telling him to hold on and Kai telling Rei to go call an ambulance. He just lay there, listening. When it was only him and Kai, he felt Kai hold him in his arms.
 
"Tyson, don't die! Don't die on me! I....I don't know how to tell you this but......I love you and you can't die on me." Tyson was shocked and happy at those words. With all his energy, he raised a hand and touched Kai's face before replying:
 
"I love you too Kai," and he promptly passed out, letting the darkness claim him.
 
________________________________________________________
 
 
 
 
Kira: ooo short chapter! I wonder whats gonna happen! And should this be a one-shot or should I continue with it?

Karri: It was actually pretty good!
 
Kira: you think so??
Karri: no im just saying that....DUH!!
 
Kira: why are you so mean to me? T.T
 
Karri: just shut up!
 
Kira: T.T.... read and review! Reviewers will get Tyson and Kai plushies!!! -hands Tyson and Kai plushies to reviewers-