Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ On the Brink of Death ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Kira: yo! Back wit a new chapter!!!! For my story I plan on some MAJOR twists!! And im also gonna put some big twists in my other story The Team That Once Was too!!! Hehe lol poor Ty....

Tyson: I aint likin that smile of yours...

Kai: I aint either.....-glomps Ty possessively- you aint gonna hurt him!
 
Kira: -_-U...... jeez oh and I got inspiration from this one story I was reading on MediaMiner.org.....hehe I think ima post this story up on MM.org! hehe -rubs hands together- YESSSS!!!!
 
Karri: -scoots away from Minako- scary.....
 
Tyson and Kai: yea no kidding....
 
Kira: ok Brooklyn do the disclaimer!!!
 
Brooklyn: Minako does NOT own Beyblade.....thank god.....so all you lawyers can amscray!!! -beams at his use of Pig Latin-
 
Kira: o.OU.......ok that's creepy....anyways....
 
Kira: oh before I forget... Bryan do the Warning!!!

Bryan: *glaring at Kira* there will be yaoi, randomness, and an invisible parrot.......*goes over the last part* an invisible parrot? O.o?

Kira: Thank you!!! your reward is a big hug!! *hugs Bryan who is now livid*
 
Kai: at least she hugged you and not me...

Bryan: *glares* clam it Hiwatari....
 
Kira: on to the Chapter!!!!!! ^___^
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
-On the Brink of Death Chapter 3-
 
Tyson was finally out of the hospital, and right now he decided he wanted to be alone in his back yard. He set down his crutches next to him as he sat down on the step of the porch. He took a deep breath and smiled. It was so peaceful out there. There was some rustling in the bushes not too far away. Then it stopped. Tyson decided to ignore the noise. Kai walked out and sat next to the dragon.
 
“Hey Kai.” Kai leaned down and captured Tyson's lips. After a few moments he ran his tongue across Tyson's lower lip, asking for entrance. Tyson willingly complied allowing Kai's tongue to dart in, exploring the cavern that was Tyson's mouth. Kai instantly became dominant, partly due to Tyson not giving up a fight (Kira: meaning he wanted to be uke! >_< Karri: *sweatdrop* ok “Miss Explains A lot” Kira: *glares*). Tyson slid his hands up Kai's shoulders and around his neck, moaning. Tyson ran his hands through Kai's two-toned hair bringing Kai, if possible, closer to himself. They parted panting heavily.
 
“Wow. That was intense.” Tyson said breathlessly, if a bit airily. Kai merely smiled gently. Tyson had the same smile, only a little brighter, on his face. “You know Kai, you should smile more often.”
 
“Oh really?” Kai smirked.
 
“Yea.” Tyson leaned up and placed a gentle butterfly kiss on the tip of Kai's nose and grabbed his crutches, attempting to get up. Kai stood up quickly as to help his blue-haired angel up. Smiling appreciatively, Tyson walked (with his crutches) into the dojo.
 
-Russia-
 
“Josef, contact John and tell him there has been a change of plans and he is to come back to headquarters immediately. I'll have the perfect blader and my revenge yet!” The man known as Josef nodded and headed out of the office. “Now how to go about my plans.......ah perfect!!”
 
A young nurse about 34 was standing behind a guy at a computer, looked up at her boss. “Darchin, I think Boris has finally lost his marbles.”
 
“That's nothing Gabby; you should see his plans for revenge against that Tyson kid. He told me his plans and frankly, the guys insane.”
 
“Well, that's very believable, seeing as how he talks to an invisible parrot every night...”
 
“Where'd you find that out?”
“Simple.....I walked into his office one time when he was doing it...” The one known as Gabby said with a triumphant look upon her face.
 
“Heh, that's nothing. There are rumors that Boris secretly likes pink.” (Kira: O.o where am I coming up with this stuff? Karri: I find it quite amusing ^_^)
 
“He likes pink?! OMG this is sooo funny!” The two workers continued to amuse themselves with the rumors floating around about Boris.
~~~
 
Boris paced around his office talking to Perry (MM: the invisible bird)
 
“Perry, how am I going to go about my plans?” There was silence. “Yea, your right. I should just give up the whole perfect blader thing. Im still going to get my revenge on Tyson, though.” Boris paced around some more. “I have the perfect plan!! *insert evil maniac laughter here*”
 
~With the Bladebreakers~
 
It was dark; the rest of the team had gone to bed hours ago. Tyson lay awake as he could not get the feeling of anxiousness out of his system. He had this terrible feeling something was going to happen and he couldn't get rid of the feeling. Not at all sleepy, Tyson grabbed his crutches nearby and left the room he and Kai happen to be sharing.
 
“Man, why can't I get the feeling that something is going to happen?” He asked himself, not really expecting an answer.
 
//Maybe that's because something is going to happen. I can feel it// replied his bitbeast.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Kira: ok this chapter is done!!! I decided that was a good place to leave it ^__^ lol
 
Karri: that means its time to read and review!!! reviewers get a Kai doll that you can play with his hair, dress him up in different clothes, and do his face paint!!! *dresses her Kai doll in a pink tutu* chow!!