Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ One Night Stand ❯ Tortured ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

One Night Stand
 
READ
 
I didn't change anything to this chapter so sorry for dumb mistakes and all … its sooo long ago since I wrote this :P … but from chapter 8 … my thinking style and spelling now, is back … *evil* WMMAUAHHAHAHAHAA … I'll update more and sooner ;) so you guys don't have to wait and waste time :D … have fun :P
 
~^*TASZ*^~
 
 
Haiya Thanx for reviewing and sorry for the late update but I'm just out of the hospital so …. Anyways hope ya like it :D !!! …. Ugh ugh …. *goes back to bed* hehhehe better ^^ well hope ya can find a way through the spelling mistakes :P lol
 
Disclaimer: I don't own bey blade … -_-
 
Tasz: Hey guys I'm back!!!
 
Ray, Tyson, Max en Kenny: Haiii Taszie!!!
 
Kai: All ready back?!
 
Tasz: Ya why??? *__*
 
Kai: You had reviewers right? But ya look sick …
 
Tasz: YYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I did!!!!!!!^______^ Thank you all!!!!!!!! And Yeps me sick …. It took me from my compy away for soooo long !!!
 
Kai: Foolish people, really! Same for you *walks away*
 
Tasz: WHYYY YOU!!! Tries to slap Kai but misses. -___-
 
Kai: Weakling!!! You sick weakling
 
Ray: Don't pay attention, he's in a bad mood. And calm down ya sick !!
 
Tasz: Well maybe this will cheer him up!!! Enjoy the story!!! ^___~ *jumps back in bed* ^^ hehehe lol
 
Chapter two Tortured
 
Suddenly a butler walked in and handed Voltaire the phone, Voltaire looked angrily at Kai and walked out of the room Kai was left behind and his thoughts went back to his beautiful lover, Ray. Kai stood up and dragged himself out of the room, he looked both sides if he could see his grandfather but he was nowhere in sight. Kai was walking very slowly to the nearest bathroom and opened the door, Kai stood there for a second thinking of Ray. Kai grinned his teeth of pain and continued to walk, he took of all of his clothes leaving a muscular naked body with bruises every where. He let the bath go full as he looked at him self in the mirror, he began to touch the mirror and imaging Ray then he walked to the door and locked it. The bath was full and Kai stepped in with a face of discomfort of all the pain, he stroke his body with his fingers and try to forget the pain that Voltaire caused. He lay there for a couple of minutes quiet and peaceful but that changed when heard his grandfather come closer.
 
`Kai open the door……. open it now Kai!' Kai was in a shock of what to do but before he could stand up or anything Voltaire began to bang on the door. Kai's face was filled with terror as the door began to make funny sounds of breaking, Kai breath stopped as the door flung his way and a red headed Voltaire was standing there. `Why didn't you open the door, Kai!?' `I-I w-wanted to b-but…..' “But what KAI'. Voltaire raced over to Kai, who had a faired expression on his beautiful face, he raised his hand a slapped Kai in the face leaving a red line. Kai stood up while he was still naked, the water drops dropped of his muscular body making Voltaire a bit horny. Voltaire's eyes where filled with anger and lust for the poor boy, with all force he try to slap Kai but to Kai `s luck he could duck. Voltaire was surprised and Kai toke advantaged of it by slapping Voltaire in face, Voltaire stepped back with one hand on his cheek. Kai was proud of it but knew he didn't stand a change against his powerful grandfather. Voltaire approached again and with a quick move he punched Kai in the face, Kai fall back and his head smashed against the wall leaving a blood line on the wall. Voltaire grabbed Kai and pulled him out of the bathtub, Kai was badly hurt but even more when Voltaire threw him on the ground.
 
“Kai, you still haven't tolled me who the hell Ray is, so tell me now'. Kai kept his mouth shut, knowing that he was not doing the right thing. “I'm asking you again and you better answer if you wanna live'. Kai remained silenced and he could feel more blood leaving his mouth. As Voltaire punched his hand in Kai's stomach, Kai let out a cry of pain, Voltaire roughly turned Kai around and pushed his hands down on the ground. Voltaire held Kai down and because Kai was weakened he could not move, Voltaire started to lick over Kai back and he let his free hands fingers slide down. Kai knew what was going to happen and he tried to struggle but it was of no use, Voltaire's grip was so strong and unbreakable. Voltaire's fingers went down to Kai's tight ass and went into his body one at the time, Kai started to feel things running down his cheeks, it were his tears that purred out of his eyes. Voltaire was nibbling Kai's ear and his fingers left Kai's body but where soon to replaced by Voltaire's erected and stone hard dick. Kai cried of pain and again try to struggle free but no luck, Voltaire keeps getting in deeper and deeper, Kai wished he was with his gentle lover, Ray. Voltaire's other hand was going down reaching for Kai's manhood and started to rub it, as hard as Kai tried not to he did became hard. Voltaire was rubbing harder and harder and Kai was getting full of unwanted passion, Voltaire was still forcing into him but less then before. Kai let out loud a moan of pain, pleasure and sorrow, he didn't want to come but he just did and it made Voltaire satisfied. Voltaire's hands were both free and Kai was lifeless and crying on the floor, then Voltaire grabbed Kai's ass with both hands and rammed into Kai with all of his power. Kai screamed out in pain and was more crying then ever, he felt the pain running throw his body, Kai spit out blood while he heard that Voltaire was coming. Voltaire was screaming out load from pleasure and Kai couldn't hear any more and passed out. Voltaire came and he was in a way, happy, he saw that Kai passed out and decided to leave it that way. Voltaire pulled his pans back up and left the bathroom, calling for a butler. Then the butler came in and picked up the bleeding Kai and toke him to his room, he left Kai on the bed and went back to get a towel. He made the towel wet and walked to Kai's room, he saw Kai lying there and he felt guilty for not helping him. He cleaned Kai up then put on a boxer and t-shirt.
 
Ray was lying in his bed thinking of Kai, they had a great time last night but Ray forgot to ask where Kai lived. Ray got up and walked downstairs to look in the phonebook.
 
“Let's see…. Hiwatari…… ohh there it is!” Ray had a big grin on his face and decided to go there first thing in the morning. “Hey wait a second isn't that the place of that old guy??? The rich asshole that bought the Square Hotel, all of the supermarkets and all of the gas stations?!' Ray had a puzzled look on his face, but he still decided to go there then Ray went back upstairs and lay down in his bed. Ray closed his eyes and had a dream about Kai and his beautiful body. Ray's hands slide down under the sheets and Ray was touching his body thinking of how Kai had done that yesterday. His thoughts drifted away. Ray entered a beautiful red room with red dim lights, red carpet everything was in a different color of red. Ray could smell a mans smell and he was taken away by it but then soft music was turned on and Ray's attention was back to the room. He saw a big bed and in front of it was standing a boy, with only a boxer and a shirt on, Ray wanted to know who the boy was and slowly walked towards him. Then he froze as he saw who it was, the other boy turned around and some beautiful crimson eyes were looking at Ray in an erotic manner. The boy walked over to Ray and was standing in front of him, Ray was still frozen and the other boy toke advantage of it. He let his soft hands touch Ray's body and he moved closer, Ray could clearly smell the overwhelming aftershave of the other boy and he was taken over again. The boy's mouth was very close but he didn't kiss Ray instead he slowly went down leaving little kisses on Ray's body. Ray began to harden but the boy just went on down, he started to take of Ray's shoes and he threw them away, then he came back up again letting his hands slide over Ray's body. Ray began to breathe harder and he began sweating. The boy's hands toke of Ray's red ribbon around his waist and let it fall on the floor then on their way up the toke Ray's long white Chinese shirt. (Really don't know how I should call it??? *-* .. :P lmao) Ray was forced to take of the shirt then he let his arms fall down again, the boy started to lick in Ray's neck nibble on his ear. His hands went under Ray's blue shirt and touched his sweating body then he forced Ray to ones again take of that shirt as well. With a little pulling and stuff Ray's pans fall on the floor as well and he was left in his boxer, the other boy stepped away from Ray and slowly toke of his shirt as well then his boxer slowly followed. Ray was till frozen and that's why the other boy came over and pulled Ray's boxer down then the boy came closer and licked Ray's lips carefully. Then he kissed Ray and let his tongue explore Ray's mouth, Ray was enjoying this more then ever and he started to move, he wrapped his arms around the other ones neck and started to kiss back.
 
“Ohhhhhh Kai!!! Ray moaned in his sleep as well in real life.
 
Kai felt sick when he woke up in the middle of the night so he sad up and threw the covers away. He walked out of his bed and room, towards the bathroom then suddenly Kai felt something come up and he ran to the toilet. Kai was throwing up, throwing away his misery t least that was Kai thinking, Kai kept throwing up for about ten minutes. He felt terrible and disgusting of what his grandfather did to him all of the sudden he heard foot steps. The misery look was replaced with a look of fair but he was relieved to that it was Eric, the butler that helped him. He was standing in his black and white pj's asking Kai how he was doing.
 
“I feel awful, Eric could you pleaz get me some aspirin?' Kai said to Eric. Eric had a surprised look on his face because Kai was never that nice, with a smile he left the room.
“Here you go sir'. Eric gave Kai the aspirin and a glass of water. “Did you clean the mess up, Eric?' `Yes I did sir, why?' `Just asking, are you the one that put me in bed?' `Yes sir, I did'. `Well thanx, Eric'. Kai said gentle to Eric as he stood up and left the room. Eric was left with a puzzled expression on his face.
 
Kai was kissing Ray roughly and carried him to the enormous bed he laid Ray down and stepped on the bed gently. He let him self fall on his knees above Ray and he grabbed his hands and pushed them up. He started to kiss Ray and then his hands let Ray's free although they didn't move, Kai was working his way down with his tongue. Ray felt Kai's rough, wet tongue licking his body and he threw his head back in enjoyment. Kai's soft hands were a pleasure to Ray and that was showing as well, Kai cupped his mouth around Ray's up standing dick and started to suck. Ray's hands went down and were stroking throw Kai blue hair and a little later even pulling it a bit. Ray started to breathe harder and louder, he was sweating all over his muscled body and letting out moans of pure pleasure.
 
Kai stepped back into his bed and lay down carefully trying not to hurt anything, Kai thought of what his grandfather did and he got the shivers. He decided to go and sleep so he wouldn't feel the pain and so he could think of Ray. Kai fell a sleep with a painful smile on his face.
 
Ray let out a cry of lust for more of Kai's sex tricks and then he started to tremble a bit. Kai's soft hands were on Ray's hips and where going up and down with the rhythm then Ray let out a load moan of pleasure as he came. Kai spit out some white liquid and then came up to kiss Ray again, Ray's was a little surprised that he didn't taste the liquid but was of course fine with it. The Kai slowly turned around Ray and licked his back then his manhood was looking for the right form to fit, Ray let out a little cry of pain as well as pleasure. Kai went in and out with some sort of rhythm, Ray really liked that and tried to relax while Kai went in and out more faster and harder. It was hard to relax but he tried, Kai pushed in harder and father every time and Ray really liked it.
 
“Harder….”Ray moaned at Kai. Kai bent down and whispered: `What ever you want Ray'. Then licking his ear and he went up again, Ray could feel that he was getting a little limp because of the way Kai was licking and whispering. Ray could feel Kai getting in deeper and deeper every time and then he felt that Kai started to tremble a little. Kai let out a cry of passion as he came, Ray moaned as well and he felt something sticky run down his legs. It was blood and sperm together. Ray had a puzzled expression and that became more as Kai turned Ray around and started to away the blood and sperm. Ray threw his head back and relaxed as Kai was now licking his whole body again, Kai came up and brushing his soft blue hair against Ray's face. Ray's hands ran throw Kai's hair and they fell a sleep. Buy in real life Ray had woken up, he looked down with a red face as he saw white stuff running down his legs. Kai wasn't there to lick it away so he decided to take a shower. Ray was done with eaten and getting dressed so he went of to find Kai's house or rather mansion.
`Was that grumpy guy really his grandfather or something?' Ray thought while walking down the street.
 
Kai woke up and sad straight in his bed, he watched at his clock and saw 9.30. He got out of bed and walked towards the bathroom he saw that there was not door so he decided to take another one. He toke of his clothes and saw in the mirror blue places all over his body and he felt the shame come up again. He stepped under the shower and let the warm water stroke his blue spots.
 
Ray was walking throw a big forest and saw an enormous mansion in front of him, there were guards everywhere and they were looking as he walked towards the gate. A man stepped towards Ray. “What are you doing here, this is private property'. `Yes I know but I'm looking for Kai, do you know were he is?' Ray asked the guard gently. `Wait here for a second'. The guard walked away and made a phone call to the house, a butler picked up the phone. 'Well I believe Kai knows a Ray so let him in, but send a few guards just incase'. The guard came walking back to Ray. `Well you can see master Kai but I'll send some guards as well'. Ray nodded in response to what the guard said. Ray and three guards were walking to the house. Voltaire walked pass the door as he saw four figures walking towards the house he waited and went the doorbell rang he answered. Kai heard the bell as well and wondered who it could be. “Who are you”? Voltaire said coldly. `I'm Ray and I'm looking for Kai?' `You're Ray??? “Yes I'm and would you pleaz tell were I can find him?' Kai had a fair expression on his face again as he tried to get his way to the door, but he slipped as unlucky as he was. Voltaire and Ray heard a lout bang and Voltaire got a grin on his face while he let Ray in.
 
Kai: Do I get beat up again!????!?!?!??!?*___*
 
Tasz: Yep.
 
Kai: WHY???!!! #_____________# I'm much stronger then he is and for crying out loud I GOT RAPED!!??!??!!O____O
 
Ray: Well, yes you did but… ugh ugh I need to get dow… uhh lay down … but you did hit him good!?
 
Kai: Yes well I don't want to be raped by my damn GRANDFATHER!??!?!?!?!? What is this for an incest story?
 
Everyone sweat drops
 
Tasz: Well forget about it, would ya! @__@ I'm sick don't need this *needs excuse*
 
Tyson: Anndduh Why I aren't I in it???!?!?!!?
 
Tasz: Next time okay??
 
Tyson: Well alright, you promise??!
 
Tasz: Yes I DO! Crossed fingers
 
Ray: Well I had a nice dream can you make it real???
 
Tasz: Of course I can! Well at least if the readers like!!! ^___^
 
Thanx for reading hope ya liked it :D pleaz R&R and sorry for the spelling and gramma mistakes…. ^^
 
See ya!!
 
~^*TASZ*^~