Bleach Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Whispers of the West ❯ The Enemy Lair ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: I do not own the anime or manga Inuyasha. The characters of Inuyasha are not mine; they are property of Rumiko Takahashi, Shogakukan, Yomiuri TV, Sunrise, and Viz. I do not own Bleach; the anime or manga. I do not own the characters of Bleach, Tite Kubo does. No money is made on my part. All OCs are mine



A/n: Facing old enemies on their turf as things heat up. Two strangers meet and sparks fly in anguish. Efnisien sheds a bit of light on his role in the scheme of things as small battles erupt that result in fury and fear. Hibari and Asuna both face their own demons as they work towards the common goal; annihilate the dark ekimmu. Thank you for reading! As always, I love to hear from you all! The updates have been slow coming as I work towards full strength again.




The Enemy’s Lair



Asuna pursed her lips as she stared at Edward and his smug expression made her on the offensive immediately. She could not keep her growl down and he chuckled as he stared at his female nemesis.

“So you grace my court with your presence again Lady Dillingham.” Edward stated staring at her in anger.

“Do you really think I care where I am you stupid mortal?” Asuna asked in an angered tone.

“I think you stupid to be here.” He said coldly.

Her face held fury and she caused Edward to be slammed backwards into the door and Aldwyn was astonished. She stalked forward and grabbed his jaw painfully.

“Do not think you command me human! You forget it seems what I can and will do to you.” Her voice said with a terrible snarl.

“You are not so weak at the moment. Did you enjoy what that bastard Scotts did?” He asked in his own angry voice.

“Nothing you did not deserve. You intend to play with the demons Edward, than be prepared for the consequences.” She said cruelly.

Asuna released him from her hold and she whirled on Aldwyn. She gave him a soft smile and he was just astonished.

“Come my darling; you need to meet your son.” She said walking to him and taking his hand.

She ported out with her Welsh mate and Brynnmor stared at the English king and Edward was furious. He pulled himself together and put up his finger.

“You did well Brynnmor. Do not fail me now.” Longshanks said coldly.

“How could I not your majesty? You hold my balls in a vise grip.” The Welsh duke said in anger.

“Just remember. Lady Dylis can be returned to the tower.” Edward said in hate.

The English king stormed away and Brynnmor felt hopeless. His life had gone to hell after the appearance of Lady Asuna last time and he feared for the love of his wife. Edward had become colder and more hateful after his beating by the Scottish wraith and had lashed out against the few English daemons that he knew of. Yes, life was just peachy.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Aldwyn was not saying much and he was calm as his wife led him through London residence.

“Your father is terrified.” She commented.

“Longshanks sent my mother to the Tower. We are walking a fine line beloved.” He said honestly.

“So I see me and Longshanks shall have a day of reckoning before I leave.” She said coldly.

“There are people from the orient here. They know how to subdue daemons. They have odd clothing.” Aldwyn said.

“He brought youkai hunters here? Are you serious?” She asked horrified.

“Aye. To be sure. We keep in line quite well.” He said bitterly.

“Aldwyn, I will correct this!” Asuna stated firmly.

“I believe you. So you intend to save this man from death?” He asked.

“I have to. You and I are mated in my era. We are well and Lord Aldwyn Dillingham, may I present your son Brynn.” She said softly as she stepped to the side.

Aldwyn’s hands shook a little and he stared down at the cradle that held his son. There was no mistaking it was his pup and his boy was sucking his hand in his sleep.

“How?” He asked with a trembling voice.

“Well we fought and we had passionate rutting. You took me in my true form.” She smirked.

“Oh?” Aldwyn blushed mightily.

Gwydion sauntered in and his blonde eyebrow went up when he saw Aldwyn. Asuna gave him a look that said, “hands off”. He smiled a little and brought Serik to her.

“This is Gwydion; I am sure you remember.” Asuna stated.

“Aye. I remember. Oh my God. He is lovely.” Her Welsh husband said staring at his son’s twin.

“I think so.” She said sadly.

“If you do not mind my darling, my love but I have decided that I shall poke around for Bilae and Sistern.” He said smoothly.

“Thank you Gwydion.” She said truly.

“Fionn and I are only a thought away.” Gwydion stated bowing.

“You and Fionn are??” His love asked.

“Get on well enough. We will never be best friends but I shall deal with him because I love you.” He said bowing again.

That thought made her supremely happy and Aldwyn was taken by the eyes of the tiny half Soten boy. He did seem listless and Asuna knew it was because he missed the aura of his sire. It fully occurred to her how much indirectly and directly that Chanak had become in her life. It was so much so that his son missed his presence.

“I have to save him Aldwyn. I have to find him. Will you help be their guardians whilst I go into Leth’Evana?” She asked with a hoarse tone.

“Yes! Of course I will. My darling, I am so sorry.” He said kissing her forehead.

“I have given you a son and daughter now. Should you like more?” She teased.

“I am more than content. I love you Asuna. If I know that I am part of your life than I am happy. I fell so deep in love with you.” He sighed softly.

“It is the fae in you. You should have had a more traditional family.” Asuna sighed.

“I am happy. Now you go into fairy lala land and go find him!” Her Welsh husband said giving her a lingering kiss.

Asuna broke into a smile and she leaned in and kissed him firmly. Soon she slipped away after kissing her babes and she ported out.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hibari refused to go anywhere near the lake again and she stayed in the castle or in Hueco Mundo. It was simple in her mind. Do not face and she had no worries but the best laid plans always ended up in disarray. Efnisien phased in and he looked bored.

“So tell me about Macha.” She said softly.

“Oh! Well she had a vicious temper and she was quite the persona. Arianrhod and she had so much in common. Mother trained daughter and she was beloved of Arawn. I always had a major crush on her but it was not to be.” He shrugged as he ran fingers over a knight’s suit.

“Why?” Hibari asked.

“Just because. I am off to hunt I do believe. I saw a luscious group of bandits down in the valley. They decided to tear apart a traveler. I so love evil doer in the evening.” He laughed merrily.

“You shut up when anyone asks you anything deep. Why is that?” She demanded.

“I am chaos. Does chaos have a point truly?” He asked smirking.

“No but I think you cover up much.” She snapped.

“So sorry Macha. I shall hunt and satiate my blood lust.” Efnisien smirked.

He phased out and she turned to see Sergei in the hall.

“He feels pain. He covers it up with humor.” He said surprised.

“You got that?” Hibari asked astonished.

“Da. I think your Mas is right. I think I must have had this blood in me before you gave me your sweet kiss.” He said nearing her.

“Oh.” She said surprised.

“I am different yet the same. I love this! I feel so normal. I used to wonder why I saw the visions and the ghosts all the time. I felt so different from all the other orphans at that accursed place.” He said threading fingers into her hair.

“Oh.” She said again as Sergei kissed her.

He let it be slow and he finally pulled back.

“Come. I am hungry.” Sergei stated and he pulled her along.

The frère pulled her along and he asked her to port him outside and she grudgingly did so as he walked into the forest. He knew where Efnisien was hunting and he wanted some for himself. The two blood drinkers came upon Efnisien and he had pulled a human up against him and was drinking blood from the throat and all the others still slept. How he kept the meal quiet she had no clue and he suddenly opened very green eyes and she was just staring. Efnisien let his mouth fall away and he had a scowl on his face.

“Do you always stare as someone else eats?” He demanded.

“How are they still asleep?”Hibari demanded.

“Easily with my powers. Why are you here?” Efnisien demanded again.

“You do not like sharing?” She asked in a snotty tone.

“You are my master’s child but that does not give you license to be rude Lady Hibari. Now please let me finish my meal in peace.” He said flatly.

“Do you kill them?” Sergei asked softly.

“Not normally no. Go away!” He snapped.

Hibari acted rashly and she was suddenly behind him. She moved his smooth dark brown hair and bit into his neck. Efnisien froze and she moaned obscenely at the source. Sergei watched and he felt his body respond. For her part; Hibari was in a spin and he was so good. Efnisien nearly choked and dropped the stunned mortal and he stumbled back. Sergei moved suddenly and Hibari phased them all. The chaos ekimmu had been utterly surprised that she had decided to feed on him and he could say nothing as one of her hands gripped his shoulder and the other wandered. His cry shocked them all when she felt his very aroused flesh.

“Macha stop! Stop this now!” He hissed and she released his throat.

“You taste so good. My Sergei should taste you.” She whispered in his ear.
Efnisien was shaking terribly and his teal eyes widened. Sergei moved and sandwiched him between him and Hibari and sank his fangs into chaos personified. Hibari was truly feeling out of control and she watched as her remade sucked in the ekimmu’s blood. Her Russian gently lifted his mouth and she crashed hers against his lovely blood stained mouth.

“If you intend to fuck than please do so without me in the middle!” He growled.

Sergei pulled away from her mouth and he stepped aside for Efnisien to move. Hibari had other plans and she shoved him on the bed face first. He growled in anger and she sat on his ass.

“Macha wake up!” He snapped at her.

“I know you.” She said in a hypnotic voice.

“No you do not! Get off of me!” Efnisien cried.

“No. I know you.” She said staring down at his profile.

“Get your ass off of mine.” The ekimmu cried.

“Hibari, I shall return. I think I should like a taste from the humans.” He smiled sweetly.

She watched him leave and she leaned over him and pressed her lips to his ear. Efnisien was always jovial and hardly ever cross. He kept to Arawn and never said much outside of his master and now this woman was pressing her lovely flesh against his.

“You loved her.” Hibari said husking in his ear.

“So? Many of us loved her. She was so much like my mistress and queen. I was an occasional fancy for Arianrhod a very long time ago.” Efnisien admitted.

“Did you ever touch Macha?” She asked husking harder.

“Never. I would never have defiled the daughter of my master.” He said hoarsely.

“Did you love her deeply? Did you wish to know her?” She asked running her tongue along his ear.

“Yes. I did want her and I knew better like I know now. I am chaos but I have a conscience and believe it or not I am completely loyal to Arawn.” He said flatly.

“Be bad chaos.” She whispered seductively.

His mind was in chaos and his body betrayed him. She climbed off his backside and he rolled to his back. Her mouth was suddenly against his and he was shaken badly. Efnisien maneuvered so that she was underneath him and his kiss was crushing her. Hibari wrapped her legs around his waist and he nearly lost it. He tried to pull back but she was not letting go. He jerked his lips away and breathed so hard that the ekimmu was light headed.

“No more. I will not…Macha!” He whined as she boldly reached into his leggings.

“Oh Efnisien.” She whispered as she freed him.

“Macha, do not do this! I know you are toying with me.” He moaned.

“Do not accuse me of only toying with you! If you desired me than you should have crawled out from under my father’s shadow and claimed me! Whoa! Where did that come from?” Hibari stated and then became confused.

“You speak as her but you are you. Stop this insanity.” Efnisien pleaded.

“Bilae carved his name into my body. Claim me Efnisien.” She begged as she caught his lips again.

He knew she had been violated and it was the reason he had returned from the other era. Hatred consumed him for the lava ekimmu. Her mouth made him void of all intelligence and he suddenly grabbed her thigh and madly kissed her. Their tongues danced and played as she ground her clothed groin against his straining flesh. Efnisien tried to get his head on straight and she flipped them again. She touched his black tunic and it phased away. His chest was ripped and her eyes widened with raw lust as she wrapped her mouth around his flat nipple. The chaos ekimmu was stunned and he was near whining as she yanked harshly with her teeth.

“Macha!” He cried softly and she began to trail lips down his belly.

“Beautiful! You are so damn beautiful.” Hibari growled.

“Macha, I need this to stop!” Efnisien cried.

“Why? I do not understand.” She demanded.

“Because! I am your father’s vassal! I care not what form he is or what his name is. He is Arawn and I have duty and adoration for him. It is not sexual but I am his!” He growled at her.

“So if you are his creature than by rights being his child; I should take you.” She reasoned.

“No…FUCK!” He whined in Gaelic.

She wrapped her lips around his cock head and sucked hard. His eyes burned and it was making him so damn crazed. Hibari decided that she was going to devour his male organ and she began to flick her tongue against his frenulum and slit. Efnisien grabbed the bed sheets and his humming moan made her see red.

“I did this to you before.” She said flashing memories.

“Macha stop! This is not going to happen.” Efnisien snarled at her.

“Why?” Hibari demanded.

“Because I said so!” He growled.

Efnisien watched her quickly bite claws and suck on her fingers. He went to scramble but she got him. His eyes rolled back and he cursed the Hammel women. They were so good at bringing men down and making slaves of them. The ekimmu man moaned out crazed as she brought him incredible bliss but he loved her. He adored all those from Arawn but he had always loved her. Hibari watched in fascination as he lost he demeanor and he gasped insanely.

“You have not been with another in a long while.” She stated knowingly.

“No. I tell you the truth that I have engaged Arianrhod only a couple of times but it has been awhile. I was her plaything from time to time.” He moaned.

“I do not understand but you are feeling heaven’s gate now.” She growled in a massive lust.

Her fingers met his node and he keened badly as he lost his voice. Hibari watched him arch his hips up and he actually whimpered and it made her feel so warm and powerful. She wrapped her lips around him again and slowly sank him all the way. Efnisien was startled and the pressure in his lower half built up too fast and his head jerked from side to side. She did a long drag, bobbing motion, and suck that made his vision blur and he screamed out. She made such an animal sound as she swallowed his cum and he blinked back tears. The woman who had his heart slowly dragged up his cock and Hibari released him completely. The chaos ekimmu was in a major daze and she came into his field of vision.

“Because you can bring about confusion and chaos; it does not mean you have to experience it.” She whispered staring down at him.

“Macha, I am not for you. You deserve better.” Efnisien breathed roughly.

“You are pissing me off!” Hibari snarled.

“Why? Because I tell you no?” He demanded.

She threw her leg over him so that she straddled him and she phased her gown into a heap on the floor. He was still semi-erect and she held him. He panicked and went to throw her and she sank down him. His head came up and he met her eyes. Efnisien stared into her eyes and he held on for dear life. He could not move and he truly did not want to. Hibari was staring deeply into his eyes and she realized what it all was.

“You miss your twin. You feel so alone.” She said horrified.

“Macha stop! I do not share anything. I am a servant.” He said gasping.

“You and Nisien are split souls too.” Hibari stated as she stared into his eyes.

“Yes.” He said sucking in precious air.

“You miss him but he will not come to you because you serve Annwn.” The silver haired woman said.

“He is my twin!” Efnisien cursed softly.

“Hai.” She nodded and she pulled him up.

The ekimmu stared into her eyes and he lost it. His ruthless kiss was beyond passionate as she devoured his offering. Hibari began to shift her hips on him and he was trembling as he took and tasted. He was out of skull in the bliss she offered and Efnisien snarled as he surged her onto her back and he began to drive his organ back and forth with force. She let his lips go as she gasped out in the sheer decadent pleasure. Hibari moaned so loudly for him and Efnisien had no mind but to finish what was started. She was so responsive as she kissed his chin, throat, and husked in his ear. The chaos ekimmu was losing all his cohesion and their pelvises met hard and his mouth opened as cries of joy escaped his throat. Hibari snarled again and she was clutching him tightly as he spilled himself inside of her. He tried not to collapse against her and he went to say that it could never happen again and he felt himself being flattened again. Hibari dragged her mouth from his to near his right clavicle and he screamed out as she sank her fangs with strength.

“Aaagghh!” He shouted as she marked him like an animal daemon.

His body shook from the pleasurable act and her eyes were wide open. He thought he saw green and he was shook to his foundation. He was certain she was coming into her own ekimmu power and he shut his aqua eyes as he just rode out the trip to what she called Nirvana.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
She had searched the crystal caves and now she was deeper into Leth’Evana than she had ever been. She did not bother to stop and see Beren and Asuna had the sneaking suspicion she would see Airis. He was in too deep into their relationship and she still fed their daughter. The empusae canine continued into a forest that was so lush that it was utterly breathtaking. Asuna lifted her nose when she felt the very faintest of auras. Her hand trembled and she whirled around. He was around but he was using his natural yoki to hide himself. He was quick footed and moved with astonishing speed. She double backed and Asuna quickly grabbed him and dragged him down to the ground. Chanak’s hair was longer and he looked at her defiantly.

“Chanak Kuzmin?” She whispered.

“Who asks?” He demanded.

“You are Soten?” Asuna asked palming his face.

“Who are you that you know my name and my species?” Chanak demanded coldly.

“Mithril is deadly to fae creatures is it not?” She demanded.

“Yes. Who are you?” He asked highly curious.

“You mother is not around is she?” She demanded calculated.

“No. How do you know who my mother is?” Chanak asked getting suspicious.

The gorgeous woman leaned over his mouth with hers and her breathing was hard. His body was suddenly straddled by the sultry siren above him.

“Stream.” Asuna softly spoke.

“What?” He demanded with horror.

“You heard me Chanak. I am from the Stream.” She spoke with utter gentleness.

“You fool!” Chanak snarled at her.

She took the opportunity to kiss him and he was shocked further. Asuna’s hungry kiss was demanding and he managed to push her off of him. She was crouching near him and he felt as though he was being hunted.

“Perhaps you are.” She stated with lust.

“Who are you?” The Soten demanded.

“Asuna. My name is Asuna. You are mine and I will not give you up.” She snapped coldly.

“Oh really? I belong to you? I am not your whore.” Chanak spoke with vehemence.

“No you are not. You are someone I have come to love.” Asuna said and there was pain in her voice.

“What are you?” He demanded.

“The empusae queen.” She said as she lifted her chin.

His eyes just perused her and she was suddenly not in his sight. Chanak was fixing to whirl but she moved his hair and scented his juncture.

“Soten smell like full fae. I want you.” She said growling harshly.

“Again I am not your whore. Damn!” He grunted as she mouthed his juncture of throat and shoulder.

“Not my whore. You were enemy and we fought several times. You gave me ambrosia.” She said sucking his earlobe into her mouth.

His thinking was becoming clouded and his mother always taught him to think clearly and he heard her snarl. She jerked his tunic and it ripped. Asuna moved to stand in front of him and she let her fingers play with his pierced nipple. His mouth opened a little as she worked the metal back and forth.

“Chanak!” She said getting almost desperate.

“Wicked.” He said breathing a little faster.

“Oh? How is this?” She said twisting a little harder.

Chanak gasped and the bit of pain was followed by the tips of her fingers brushing the sensitive flesh.

“I want you to tell me…” Chanak began to speak.

Chanak felt her fingers thread into his dark brown hair and lightly scratch his scalp.

“Tell you what? Tell you that I find you unbelievably desirable? You are hellaciously intelligent and I crave you now. Is this what you wish to know?” Asuna asked as she brushed her lips against his.

“What happened?” He demanded.

“Let me taste you. I want you to let me do it. Let me give some measure of pleasure.” She husked as she licked his lips.

“Taste me how?” He asked feeling the lust rising.

“Any form. I love your blood and to taste your finish. Love to feel your hands upon my flesh.” Asuna whispered seductively.

“We are not enemies? You are empusae!” Chanak stated in surprise.

“We were enemies. You came after me and I bit you. I was cruel but I would do it again. This time I want you to want it.” She growled softly and then sucked his bottom lip.

“Why should I want such a thing? Is it not just a way your whorish beasts use to control your victims?” He demanded scowling.

“Whorish beasts? What an insult! You are so good with words some days. Allow perhaps just a sample and you tell me yes or no.” She said soothingly.

“Why?” He asked mistrusting.

Asuna smirked and lifted his hand with his long fingers, his tattoos stark against his skin. She sucked a finger into her mouth and he was only staring. Chanak felt the brief flash of his skin being bitten into and his heat was crushing his own person.

“Oh my Gods.” He gasped.

Asuna swirled her tongue around the tip and his eyes widened. He met her green ones as she sucked hard on his appendage. Chanak sucked in air as the warmth flooded his limbs; Chanak peeked down and he felt his length begin to throb hard.

“Oh! Oh!” The Soten man grunted as it all became heavier.

Asuna eyed him and his reactions were making her want to snarl and moan. She let his finger go and she crushed their mouths together as she devoured what he was. He moaned as this creature was grasping and touching him with need. Asuna suddenly became aware and very eager to see if he was pierced below his pants and she yanked on the waist of his wool. He was surprised and startled as she bared his now hardened flesh.

“So you are. Chanak.” She whispered as she barely dragged her claws up his velvet skin.

“Careful!” He groaned as he just wanted to let his head fall back.

“Could not hurt you. I want you. I want to taste you more. I want to suck you in.” Asuna said brazenly and lustfully.

She was maddened and he stiffened harshly as her fangs were against his juncture along with having buried them into his soft shoulder. He knew the myths of course but the absolute awesome feelings wrecked havoc with his senses. Asuna made such licentious and obscene moans against his throat as she took in his absolutely divine elixir. Her felt her wrap her hand around his thick shaft and she purred it seemed.

“Oh Holy fuck!” He cried out as her bite made the pleasure race and his heart sing.

Asuna very slowly drew back and she had inebriated herself on the pretty man’s blood. Chanak was in a tailspin from the bloodletting and he stumbled back from her. Her eyes were green as an emerald as she breathed hard and her lips were ruby red.

“Chanak please.” She growled.

“I am not this.” Chanak said trying to fight the need.

“You are…important to me.” Asuna admitted.

“You are foolish to play with the stream woman! The idiot Shouten have no qualms mucking up what should be but I know better and…” He tried to say before she crushed their bodies.

He felt warmth and wet against his cheek and he pulled back to see her crying blood. The sight startled him and she sank to her knees and hung her head.

“Do not take yourself away from me. I cannot bear it. You spent so much time giving me what I needed and now alone. I cannot bear it!” She shrieked at him.

“What do you mean?” He asked cautiously.

“Figure it out. I will not force you or myself on you. I want you to need me.” She said making herself stand and she stifled back heavy emotions.

“Tell me what I did that you needed!” Chanak yelled.

“I feel an aura nearby.” She said suddenly porting.

Chanak quickly fixed his pants and his shirt was ripped beyond repair. He took it off and threw it away and a blonde woman appeared closer to him.

“Chanak!” He heard the sweet voice.

“Yes Mother?” He called in return.

“Why are you so far into this abysmal place?” Sanra demanded.

“Felt an odd aura. It turned out to be nothing. I am sorry if I worried you.” He bowed low before his royal parent.

“Just got back from Hueco Mundo. I swear Maec is acting different!” She snorted.

“Why do you care? You have an entire clan in another plane that idolize and worship you.” Chanak said linking his arm to hers.

“Because! I am the eldest of the tr’Awnhi brood and I will have it for you. Fuck them for turning their backs on me.” She growled.

Chanak withheld his sigh and Asuna was hiding her aura and her chest heaved. She saw Sanra’s true guise and the witch was utterly beautiful. She was also very much alive.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
He was curious and his body was tight from the memory of the bite and the desire of the empusae was strong. She did not hide her aura and it was as if she wanted to be found. What he found shocked him stupid. She was in a house in the blasted human town of London and she had two infant boys. One had silver hair and there was no mistaking his eyes. Chanak shook violently from the scene because the woman had come after him because he had fathered a child by her. He looked back at the boy and the infant knew his aura. Asuna lifted her nose and it was obvious that Serik was responding to his sire’s presence. She figured it must be a Soten thing and she kissed his head.

“You feel him?” She whispered.

Serik made a soft squeal and she kissed his little mouth. Brynn slept in his cradle and Asuna looked up.

“I know you are here. It is obvious he feels you and you him. This is Serik Orlovich-Kuzmin. Hai you are his father and you helped me through his pregnancy. You saved me and his siblings. I will continue to talk to the air if you do not come out. I know you know that Beren Elensar is your half brother. We were enemies Chanak but you gave me this beautiful boy and you so much wanted him. You wanted him and you shared yourself for him. I came back for you because my son needs his sire.” Asuna stated out loud.

“Why did you ask about mithril? It is a very rare metal in Leth’Evana.” He stated appearing.

Asuna saw him and his hair was pulled up in a pony tail and he wore brown wool. His eyes were glued to the baby boy and she could see the fascination and the growing desire to know him.

“Should you like to hold him?” She asked.

“Yes.” Chanak stated in a whisper.

He slowly neared them and she allowed him to take hold of his small son and Serik stared at his father’s face. Her heart was beating out of control and the Soten had to sit.

“How?” He asked stunned as they stared at the other.

“It is a long story. You insisted that I would give you a son and we had a rather wild encounter. After that I did bare him in my body and we became closer. You saved us all from Ramanga. This is his brother Brynn.” She said pointing to the cradle.

“Ramanga? Those disgusting creatures?” He asked feeling overcome.

“Hai.” Asuna nodded.

Chanak carefully placed Serik next to his sleeping brother and he rose. He paced her bedroom and she watched him feel overwhelmed.

“I asked you about the mithril and you refuse to answer. You come here because I live. That is the answer is it not?” He demanded.

“I came here because I wish for you. I ache for you. Is that not enough of a reason?” She asked.

“You do not wish for me then?” Chanak asked pointedly.

“Stop! I need you and your need for revenge ended you! I need you! Your son needs you and the Elensar will not stop!” She blurted.

“I see. Those fucking elves find out about me I see. So I die by whose hands; Simyth or Beren?” He asked coldly.

“No! No! You are not going there again! NO!” Asuna said getting agitated.

“You do not like my mother. I would bet you are the infamous Isha she hates so much.” He said with deep intelligence.

She felt pain twist her heart and she got up and yelped for the Welsh nanny. She stormed out when the inu came in and Chanak looked at his son and he followed after her in the very lavish town house. He caught up to her and he had to slam her against a hallway door. She had tears glazing her eyes and he could see such deep and profound things in her pale blue eyes.

“Are you?” He growled.

“I am not your enemy. Chanak, I love you. I love you!” She snarled.

The emotions seemed genuine but he did not know her except through his mother’s hate. She leaned forward and pressed her lips to his cheek and she whispered the words again. He felt her lips pressed against the skin and he breathed evenly. This creature was very much a predator but she was doing everything in opposite of what he knew of them.

“Kiss me, please!” She actually begged of him.

“Once!” He growled.

Chanak leaned in and softly pressed his mouth to hers and she opened her lips. Asuna reached up and undid his hair and she crushed it in her hands as she deepened the mouth to mouth into tongue tasting everything. Chanak moaned as he was expertly caressed by this beautiful siren. She did what he did not expect and she simply slipped into his thoughts. He was aghast and his mind also groaned. This woman named Asuna was slightly wicked in her pursuit of him and he ended up against the wall. Chanak whimpered as the heat was back and she was losing control of herself. Asuna ripped his pants and his eyes widened.

“What?” He asked startled.

“Damn it! Chanak!” She snarled in her agony.

“Need you so badly. I want you so much. I love you! Truly can you imagine an empusae saying that? Truly?” She demanded.

“No but…Agggh!” Chanak hissed out as she played again with his barbell piercing.

Asuna lost it and she sank down and her tongue began to trace the head of his overly hard cock. Chanak’s chest rose and fell harshly as she lightly swirled and she teased his slit. He groaned as she only traced with her tongue and she wanted him so much.

“Do not tease…if you intend to thwart my will than please do not tease me.” Chanak rasped.

“If I intend to thwart your will?” She sputtered.

“Yes!” He said with wide eyes.

“Wanting you and needing you is thwarting you?” Asuna asked horrified.

“You are my enemy.” He snapped.

“Because of her! I see. I told you that I shall not force myself on you. I am sorry I bothered you then. I will adjust my thinking and my heart Soten. I am sorry I ever met you!” She said sick to her stomach.

“How am I supposed to feel about the woman who tries to kill my mother?” He asked seething.

“Ask yourself why I try to kill her!” She snarled.

“Because you stole the love of that lunatic Maec.” He scoffed.

“Oh I see. Ganek raped Maec and your beloved heifer mother used to take him and use him for sexual relations at a young age. The whole idea of sibling stuff went out the window for me awhile ago but what she did was sick. As he got older and more of himself; she killed off any woman that he would love outside of her. Perhaps she tried to love him but it was in a sick way. She manipulated and used him and I am sure it had nothing to do with him per say but her anger over the fact she was a woman and she was overlooked for the throne.” Asuna said in fury.

“You lie.” Chanak seethed.

“Pardon me. You are correct and I should not have impeded upon your life. This is not you and I have lost someone dear to me. I truly will stay out of your way and I swear to you that I will not bother your fucking evil bitch mother while I am here.” Asuna said calmly.

His eyes widened at her words and she suddenly walked into her bedroom and he pulled his pants on and tied at them. Chanak could not believe she would leave his mother alone and he stormed into the room she had gone into. The room was empty and he was surprised at how fast she could move. It fully hit him that she had taken the boy.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Asuna resigned herself to loss and she was used to losing those she cared about. Chanak was half insane as it was and his love of self medicating made it all the more difficult. She decided that Sanra’s legacy would end with him and she would raise Serik as a good and kind man. It made her choke back tremendous tears but she would not fight him again. She refused to raise Sanra’s ire and cause issue for herself that way. She accepted the idea that Chanak Kuzmin was gone and she would let Serik choose who he was close with. She was in Scotland as she settled her babes in and she wiped away the bloody tears. The nanny patted her arm and she nodded and Asuna ported out. She was in Japan so that she could hunt in her true form freely and without issue. Her body was tense and she was in the southern islands. It was a comfort to her and she roamed freely. Asuna was in the form of her inu and she was hunting a boar that burst upon the beach. Asuna followed the beast and snarled at the wily wild animal. It whirled in the sand and charged her. She snarled and lowered her muzzle ready for an attack. Her back haunches were up and her tail actually wagged in excitement. It happened so suddenly that she was knocked out of breath and she was taken down by a dragon in its true form. Asuna let out a canine whine and her body was pinned by the serpentine body of a water dragon. She tried to rise and she was slammed across the beach and she landed in the surf. The reptile changed form and he pulled his katana. His hair was bluer than white and his eyes were grey. She was aware that something stung her and she whined again. She changed form and she was sopping wet and she stared at the man in front of her. The dragon was stunned stupid as he stared at a female inu.

“I thought…I thought you were a male.” He said stupidly.

“Well I am not! Oh hell!” She snarled as she crawled up the surf to the wet sand.

The dragon ran over to her and Asuna slapped at him. He saw a jelly flesh on her and he released a bit of yoki and the water beast was gone. The man was sheepish as he helped her up and her silks clung to her form.

“Where is Ryu?” She demanded.

“At war.” He replied.

“Fine. Shit!” Asuna growled in utter annoyance.

“I am Tsuneo.” The man said trying to undo some damage.

“Uh huh. You are Ryu first cousin.” She growled at him.

“How did you know?” Tsuneo asked.

“Because I am mated to Ryu.” She glared.

“Oh my Kamis. He is mated to Akemi.” He said shaking his head.

“Where the hell have you been?” She asked sardonically.

“I have been on the continent! My family has settled there and I have only recently returned. Wait…where are you going?” He demanded.

“To find Ryu.” She snarled.

“He is at war!” He yelled.

“Yeah so?” Asuna retorted.

She trudged sopping wet and he grabbed her as she ported. She knew about where he was and he was fighting agents of Touga. She wanted to knock her love in the head and she threw his cousin off. Ryukotsusei whirled around and he saw the love of his life and his jaw dropped.

“Hello Ryu. You still fight him?” She asked crossly.

“It is how it is supposed to go.” Ryu retorted.

“I am sorry Cousin! She says she knew you.” Tsuneo cried.

“Oh Cousin she does. Mate?” The dragon lord said cocking a brow at her appearance.

“Oh hai. Pardon us all.” She smirked as she grabbed her dragon and ported out.

Tsuneo was again shocked and this woman was an utter mystery.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
She immediately went to undoing his armor and he tried to stop her. She was not paying attention and still went about undressing him. Ryukotsusei was annoyed and he placed his hands over hers.

“You drag me from a battle and you are sopping wet. What is going on?” Ryu demanded.

“Shut up Ryu.” Asuna growled.

“Since when do you tell me what to do my love?” He asked shortly.

Asuna defiantly ripped his hakama and he glared at her until she sank to her knees and he snarled a groan.

“How long?” He demanded as she sucked his phallus.

-Only a few weeks in my era. - She pathed.

“Okay oh hell onna!” He hissed in the delicious pleasure of her mouth.

She worked him quickly and he reached backwards against a palm tree to hold himself up. His love and mate received all of his release and Asuna slowly rose and licked her lips and slammed hers against his. Ryukotsusei; Lord of the Ryuku Islands feasted on her lips and tongue as she calmed herself. He felt suddenly languid and wished for his futon so he could take his time in licking her. She smirked at his mouth and he smiled as she receded from his mouth.

“Hi.” She whispered.

“Hello.” He whispered back.
“I have returned to this era because the ekimmu Bilae has all kinds of alchemic things and a base of operations in this era. I am basing myself in England to avoid too much altering to history.” She said brushing his pale hair off of his face.

Ryu knew her too well and he suddenly ripped the wet silk from her and his eyes scanned her body. Asuna choked as he found the scar of Bilae’s violation.

“What did he do Asuna?” He demanded.

“He violated me Ryu. It happens often when a powerful person wishes humiliation.” She growled.

His eyes slowly reddened and he was shaking in sudden fury. Ryukotsusei was all Japanese and he grabbed her as he ported to his castle on Kume. He was still mated to Akemi and he kept this discreet. He sent for Rena and the old dragoness showed up not long after her lord called. She saw Asuna and smiled at her and Asuna bowed her head.

“I wish you to remove that disgusting scar Rena. I have to go call off this battle and concede to fucking Touga this go around.” Ryukotsusei growled.

“Oh and what do you two do?” Asuna demanded.

“We argue and yell. We snarl and stomp because I went and fell in love with the soul of his twin. Our battles end in stalemate and history still says that we are enemies.” He said rolling his eyes.

“So for real?” She asked hiding her smirk.

“I trade with the damn dogs.” He snapped and he walked away.

Rena smirked at her and Asuna had a genuine smile. Rena went about using powerful dragon toxins to remove the deep scar and soon both women were scared out of their skulls by none other than Airis Ludok.

“It has taken me some time to find you!” He snapped.

“I figured you would go to London.” Asuna rolled her eyes.

“I told you that I had to stage some things. Hello dragon. Our daughter is hungry!” Airis said undoing his bundle.

“Oh baby.” She said softly as she carefully laid Ireth to feed.

“Lady Asuna?” Rena asked mesmerized by the tiny half fae girl.

“Rena! This is Airis Ludok. He is a fae youkai but we also call them elvish or elves here. He is a healer and warrior.” She said in introduction.

“Hello.” The dragoness said lowering her head.

“Hello. Oh! Very nicely done. I have been working on that blasted scar myself.” Airis said looking at what Rena was doing.

Ryu came back in and he saw the white haired creature and a small infant. Rena was busy showing the other worldly creature what she was doing and the dragon lord raised his eyebrow.

“Care to share?” He asked almost amused.

Asuna smiled and she felt happiness being near such an extraordinary man. She fed her daughter and let Rena and Airis do their jobs. Memories of Chanak were shut away and Asuna wondered if Airis would try to bond with him. He looked at her and his honey orbs were wide. She looked down at their beautiful daughter as she nursed into sleep.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hibari was searching near the Scottish castle and it was beautiful here. Efnisien was still sleeping and she had worn him to distraction. Sergei had also fed from him and the poor ekimmu had lost his mind. There was something the chaos ekimmu was not saying and Hibari only got images of a bygone life. She sat down and she was near Loch Ness again but she hid her aura carefully. It was early morning and she could see something break the surface.

“Oh! You again. Do you talk?” Hibari asked very softly.

The water serpent glided over towards her and its eyes were too normal looking but it did not speak. It blinked its blue eyes and came rather close to her face.

“Hey whoa! Back off a little.” She said nervously.

The beast snorted and water sprayed on her and she sputtered in anger. She heard laughing and Hibari jerked her head in the direction of the laugh. Braden stood there covering his mouth and trying not to laugh so hard.

“Glad it amuses you so.” She growled.

“I am sorry lass but she doesna normally come up like this.” Braden chuckled.

“Great.” She snapped.

Braden made and odd noise and the water serpent looked at him and she opened her mouth and bellowed a very reptilian sound. Hibari scrambled back and she stared at the green dragon.

“She says ye smell like dragon.” He said curiously.

“I am mated to a water dragon in Japan.” Hibari said lifting her chin.

“Are ye?” He stated nearing.

She looked at him defiantly and Nessy suddenly lifted her head and she quickly moved back into the water and under. Braden looked around and lifted his nose and tasted the air with his tongue.

“Come on. There be humans nearby like.” He said reaching out his hand.

“Like hell I am going anywhere with you!” She snapped.

“Lassie! The Anglish are not friendly.” Braden growled out.

“I do not give a flying fuck about any Kamis damn mortal.” She snarled at him.

Hibari got up and she took off from him and Braden tried to yell at her. He yelled in frustration and she was walking in the direction of a large group of humans it smelled like. He took off in a jog and he heard a scream. He moved swiftly and there was a group of English dragoons. Hibari had been grabbed by one meaty looking human and she screamed out.

“Let me go!” She snarled in English.

“This one is not Scottish by the looks of her.” A commander said smirking.

Hibari tried to phase but the auras around these humans was off. She was horrified to realize that they must have something in their mist to dampen yoki and she began to struggle violently.

“Stop it!” The lead man said.

“Fuck you! Get your hands off of me!” Hibari seethed in utter fury.

“I said stop it madam or I will make you comply.” The English officer demanded.

Hibari wrenched a hand free and she slashed her captive. The man went down and he screamed in agony as her mutated Dakkasou like miasma ate at his skin.

“Holy God! She is one of them.” The officer said and he moved swiftly for a human.

Everything happened so fast and it was utterly surreal to her. She was fixing to explode their blood and she found herself at the end of a sword. Blood erupted from her mouth and she fell to her knees. Hibari looked down and he had pierced her middle. She screamed out an agonizing sound and she sobbed as she crawled forward. The English man was suddenly ripped wide open and thrown across the clearing and Sergei stood over his maker and she was bleeding badly. Several more soldiers came at him and Hibari was losing consciousness. Sergei was snarling and using yoki he had no idea how to use properly but he was like a wild animal. He saw the green dragon and his eyes begged him to take her and Braden screwed up his courage and he moved swiftly. The Scottish dragon picked up Hibari and Sergei stared but a moment before he took off the head of a human.

“Take her! I will find her!” He snarled.

Braden moved with daemon speed and he was suddenly in another clearing and he ported.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Braden deposited her on his bed and he shouted for a village healer. Several dragons of different colors scrambled as he brought forth a brown. The old dragon knelt and he began to press the wound hard.

“My baby.” She whimpered.

“I’m so sorry lassie nothing can have survived this wound.” The old man said sorrowfully.

Hibari shut her eyes and whimpered in agony as she was being attended. Her vision obscured badly and she saw Braden. She weakly moaned and the healer was concerned.

“What are ye lass?” He asked gently.

“I am wraith. I am a turned Shouten.” She said fading.

“Young Braden? Bleed fer her.” The doctor commanded.

“Aye.” The green said quickly.

Braden pulled his dirk and cut into his arm and he maneuvered so he could begin to give the blood drinker her fill. Hibari was desperate and she had failed Mas yet again. She was sobbing silently as she fed and she finally fell away from the beautiful man who had picked her up. It had been Sergei who had saved her and she was suddenly terrified for her turned.

“Sergei! Oh Kamis!” She said getting hysterical.

“Lassie! I will go look fer him, okay?” Braden stated.

“Ok.” She said trembling.

The doctor said something in serpent’s tongue and Braden nodded. The old dragon ended up putting the woman to sleep and he knew the wraiths could fade out. He did not need her body to do that so he had to paralyze her to stay her. Braden nodded and he ported away.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ryukotsusei looked around the British house and it was small in comparison to his own castle. His elegant person was over dressed but he kept in his distaste.

“You Lord Ryukotsusei are a snob!” She tittered.

“Hush onna!” He growled.

“Uh huh. You look magnificent. I imagine the English king will shit his pants.” Asuna snickered.

“When did you pick up such foul language Lady Asuna?” Ryu demanded.

“The modern era. Sorry. You do look beautiful.” She said touching his haori.

His brown hakama and tan haori were richly embroidered with cranes on the back. His long hair was done up in a knot and she had a really hard time keeping hands off. His eyes softened and he watched the woman who had his whole heart and his soul. Ryukotsusei lifted her hand and kissed her palm.

“Ryu.” She said with hitching breath.

“I am only a dignitary from your homeland. I understand the dynamics and this ridiculous religion of the mortals. You look beautiful.” The dragon lord stated with passion in his voice.

Asuna was glad she had gone home and to have such a powerful ally and mate was a boon. Aldwyn walked in, felt the aura, and stepped back in wonder. Ryukotsusei appraised the inu and he bowed properly.

“Lord Aldwyn Dillingham? This is Lord Ryukotsusei. He is the dragon lord and the lord of the Ryuku Kingdom.” Asuna stated.

“Hello.” Ryukotsusei said in English.

“Hello.” Aldwyn said shocked to see a real dragon.

“So do we go show ourselves at this court and to this king so he shall leave you all alone whilst you search?” He asked in flawless but heavy accented English.

Aldwyn smirked and any chance to make Edward squirm was FINE by him. He bowed low before Ryukotsusei and he lifted his head.

“I am so bloody glad to know you.” The Welsh said with a smile.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sergei was in pain unlike he had ever felt but he had actually killed every last English soldier. He had been pierced with bayonets and fired upon but he still lived. He could not feel her at the moment and blood oozed from his wounds. He had no idea he was being watched and Sanra could not believe that an incubus was out in the open like this. He was also a handsome creature and she shifted her appearance to that of her Shouten one. She smiled widely and she stepped out.

“So what is an incubus like yourself doing this far north little boy?” She asked.

“My mistress. Cannot find her.” He said in a daze.

“Your mistress? Are you a turnling?” Sanra asked shocked.

“Da.” He nodded.

“And Russian. How very intriguing. Well I am sure your mistress is in a death sleep seeing as how bad you are. Would you like some powerful blood?” She asked dripping with feigned concern.

“Da. Please.” He said weakly.

Sanra moved swiftly and jerked the boy to her and Sergei did not even think twice to sink fangs into her neck. His bite was heavenly and she smiled the whole time.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Edward was glaring and Asuna was beside herself with utter joy at the arrogant piss ant of a human. His eyes spoke volumes of his rage and she had introduced Ryukotsusei as the foreign royalty that he was. The dragon said nothing and he was delectable as he sat gracefully besides the onna he loved and Aldwyn held her hand but their minds were flying with all their snickering. Ryukotsusei looked at her regally and the dragon nearly choked on her mental image she shared in his head. Her eyes strained and he could see she was in a mood. His love was in a raunchy mood and she was deigning to introduce him to having another man ravish her at the same time. He could admit the idea did intrigue him a little. Ryu had been with her long enough and he was Asian. His mind whirled with possibilities and she ran her foot along his geta covered one.

“My darling? You are making me unable to think.” He said in Japanese.

“That was the general point my darling.” Asuna replied in like.

“Onna please.” Ryu said shutting his eyes and he fought back sudden waves of desire.

She bit her tongue lightly and she sipped on a glass of red wine. She looked over at Aldwyn and Ryu cursed softly in Japanese. Aldwyn looked over and he looked at his wife.

“Doing wicked?” He asked under his breath.

She only lifted her brows and Edward saw her being flirtatious with both Dillingham and the fair haired man. He grew incensed and left his own banquet hall. She smirked widely and she ate at her mutton with abandon. After some time of much revelry and dancing in the court did they all rise. Asuna was drunk and she was in a side alcove passionately kissing Aldwyn and she dragged Ryu behind her. He was not entirely sober himself and this onna had that effect on him. Asuna kissed Aldwyn stupid whilst the dragon ravished her neck. She suddenly went totally stiff when she felt an aura and she stumbled away from the both.

“Bilae!” She snarled as she ran.

Asuna felt both Aldwyn and her dragon love behind her as she tracked down the aura and it sickened her to realize it was in the direction of the English king. Ryukotsusei was attacked from a side door and Aldwyn ducked a Sistern. Asuna was thrown back painfully against a brick wall by none other than Chanak himself. Her eyes were wide and he stared at her in shock.

“Why are you here?” He demanded.

“You work with Bilae?” Asuna screamed.

“No! My mother does.” Chanak said sickened.

“Oh Kamis! Sanra is around?” She asked suddenly too sick to her stomach.

“My mother is around a lot.” He snapped.

“Do not do this. Do not make me fight you.” Asuna begged.

“I have no choice. My loyalty is to her and her only.” Chanak said lifting his chin.

“Chanak!” She screamed in anguish.

“Shut it!” He threatened.

“I loved you!” The empusae queen said in fury.

“Chanak? Oh my Gods. You!” Sanra said screaming.

“Hello Sanra. Long time no see. Having trouble porting to another era?” Asuna said sweetly.

“You fucking bitch!” The Shouten onna said morphing her hand and she stabbed Asuna’s chest.

Asuna gasped and the shoki was released in great amounts. Her smile was cruel as she looked up.

“Maec will never love you. He will never hand over power and we know that is not your true form.” The silver haired woman said with hate.

“Oh bother!” She said letting her image dissolve into her very truest form.

Sanra tr’Awnhi was a beauty and she radiated both Tomoshibi and Shouten auras. Her nemesis now knew why Chanak had been born the way he was.

“Did you have to drug Simyth to sleep with you?” Her bitter enemy asked.

“You must come from afar. I have been unable to go forward. Seems Maec has blocked me. How very cunning on his part. Does not mean I cannot make his life hell now!” Sanra snarled.

“Oh really? Not whilst I live.” Asuna said in mock sweet.

“Mother? She has a half Soten child.” Chanak murmured.

“No! Do not do it! Chanak no!” The empusae said getting panicked.

“Did you bed my baby? You disgusting harlot! You have my blood with you? Where is he?” The blonde woman snarled coming up to Asuna and grabbing her jaw.

“Fuck you both to all kinds of hell! Are you fucking Chanak?” The inu-empusae asked.

“I do not. He is purer than that. Much better than to use simply for sex. More powerful as well.” She smirked.

“Mother please.” Her son said getting sick to his stomach.

“Well now Isha. I shall have to tear up this island looking for my grandchild. How very good of you. I cannot move forward? I will make it impossible for you to do so as well. Have a nice day.” Sanra cooed.

Sanra shoved her morphed limb deep into her bowels and she jerked back hard. Chanak moved to follow his mother and he saw her staring at him with hate. Asuna had not expected him to betray her but she should have she realized. The empusae ruler suddenly realized she should have expected it all along from Edward as well.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
It happened suddenly and they had been tricked and ambushed. Asuna was in Ewloe and Airis was furious. He had admonished her for her stupidity and he had ranted that she should have known better. Airis had ended up against the wall from her nami. She rolled to her side and Serik was being sheltered by the inu here in Wales but Asuna was afraid. There were not many planes that Sanra did not have access to. Chanak had betrayed her fully and the sting of it left her so bitter that hate had begun to form in her heart. Hate and a plan began to form. Airis was brushing himself off and he glared at her.

“I am going to Beren. I am going to tell him that I forced myself on you in a fit of hunger. I am going to say that I lied and tried to keep your child from you and you will go along with this.” She said with a cold look.

His face fell and he looked nervous. He nodded slowly but he had a good idea that she was out for blood and she would protect Serik from this Sanra person.

“I also want my fang forged in mithril.” She said staring at him.

“Are you insane?” Airis asked stunned.

“No. I will kill him myself. He betrayed me. I thought to leave him alone and he tells her. I will not give him the chance to know anything else.” Asuna said and she looked at him.

“You truly loved him!” The fae man said in shock.

“So sorry. I assure you that it wanes quickly.” She growled.

Airis said nothing else and he nodded. She screwed up her courage and she moved quickly. Asuna knew the man she had loved was dead and she would go along with what was current. Chanak was dead and she did not know this sniveling bastard. So it was with that she entered into Leth’Evana. She intended to go spill her guts to Beren and she would make her life work with him. She knew Beren had killed him. She knew he had done so for more reasons than just rescuing Amras. It did not entirely sit well with her but Beren Elensar had been through too much. Chanak was never supposed to have happened. She had also begun to think she had deluded herself into feeling for him. She was on her way to the palace when she was stunned and she fell to her knees. Asuna was dragged backwards into a thick forest and her head ached like hell.

“I had to talk to you.” He whispered.

“You will be a dead man!” She snarled weakly.

“I spoke out of turn.” Chanak whispered urgently.

“You spoke your true nature you piece of shit! You think me foul than fine but I will not have that slimy bitch touch my son!” Asuna said with utter hate.

“I want you to tell me how it is we came about!” He demanded.

“One of my sons killed your mother. He killed her and Maec watched. You are so stuck up her ass you swore revenge. So you knew who I was but I did not know of you. You kidnapped me and killed my fae babe by feeding me ambrosia.” She said cruelly.

“I would not kill an innocent.” He said angrily.

“Oh but you did. You swear you did not know and only lied. I believed you but I am certain you lied about knowing. My son Amras was still born and you stole his body and restored him. You then thought to take him to get back at Beren. I took him back. You were furious and you hunted me down. Our encounters were rather passionate and I will compliment you on your skills. You are quite the fuck even to me.” She said snidely.

“You bitch!” He hissed.

“Hai. I am. One encounter begot me and you realized. You convinced me then too of your feelings. I thought you loved your son but you swore you felt for me. I know now that it is all lies and you would only do whatever it took to suck your mother’s backside. What does she have over you that you feel so beholden?” Asuna asked meanly.

“She is my mother. Is there any other reason?” Chanak snapped.

“I suppose not. I think you secretly in love with her but she has not fucked you yet. Give her time; she has done it to others. You know your brother Ang Chi?” She asked scowling.

“I know of him yes.” He said frowning.

“Molested him. Now unhand me.” She said throwing him off.

“I will not believe your lies!” Chanak roared.

“I am not going to sit here and argue with you about what is my version of the truth and yours. Your precious mommy hates me and I hate the evil bitch. Now you can live on awhile longer or I will kill you now!” She screamed at him.

He narrowed his brilliant eyes at her and she was aching but she rolled and came up. She knocked him backwards and Chanak had not expected the violent action.

“I will kill you to keep my son safe. Your lies were quite believable. I came here to find you! I did not wish to live without you but I assure you seeing you with her has reaffirmed in my mind your crazy ass.” Asuna said letting Konkisaiga appear.

“You show up and tell me that you are from the stream! How am I supposed to react? You act as if we are supposed to be lovers now!” He snarled at her.

Asuna grew incensed and she ripped the tunic of her dress. His mark was above her breast and he stared at it. The mark had healed in a bluish white scar and he could only stare. It was a Soten mark and his chest hurt. For a moment he could only think that she had lovely breasts. He cursed his mind and she was just there suddenly and Chanak was jerked forward so he had a good sniff of his mark. His groin tightened painfully and he rasped.

“Now tell me that I did not know you!” She snarled softly.

“I…I smell myself.” He rasped.

“You saw my son. You saw he is obviously yours! You can smell him as well and know that he is your half blood. Now tell me that I lie!” She screamed harshly.

Chanak realized her words had merit and he felt as though he had been punched in his kidney. His face held sudden realization and morbid shock as it all sank in. The young Soten jerked her forward and Asuna was now the shocked one as his mouth caressed and devoured. She melted into it immediately as their hands became buried in the other’s hair. He could not believe himself as he crushed her body to his; Chanak felt helpless and needy at the moment. He jerked his mouth back and stared at her face.

“What happened t o me?” Chanak asked hoarsely.

“Killed. You became attached to Beren’s son and you took him the day Serik was born.” Asuna replied with honesty.

“This is the reason you have asked of mithril?” He questioned.

“Hai.” She said tensely.

“So my half brother murders me with a metal he knows that is deadly to our kind. How very magnanimous of him.” He retorted.

“You stole his son!” She said annoyed.

“Apparently you are tied to him as well. I suppose he thinks I stole his mate?” Chanak asked coldly.

“I belonged to him first. You and I were an accident.” Asuna answered blushing.

“Because of what? You bit me?” He asked with narrowed eyes.

“Hai. I had intentions of making you feel just a tawdry and debased as you had made me feel!” She said in defense of her actions.

“So this time you bite me again in hopes of seducing me?” His question had truth.

“I shall stay away. I made up my mind that you are indeed dead to me and I have no need to know you any longer.” Asuna stated with malice.

Chanak grabbed her up and slammed her against a large conifer type tree. She made a pained noise and he lifted her hands above her head and when he touched the bark of the tree did bark like vines appear and wrap around her wrists. Asuna was astonished and he glared at her.

“Shut up!” He hissed.

Asuna’s chest heaved as he stepped back and ripped her gown the rest of the way. Her breasts and whole front were displayed and Chanak stared at the beauty before him.

“You are so beautiful.” He whispered almost in awe.

Her eyes were wide and he reached a shaking hand to her and his thumb traced his mark. She made a small whimper and Chanak looked up to meet Asuna’s eyes as he touched the symbol of his connection.

“We will change my circumstances. I will remember this conversation and you will tell me when the attack occurs. Mithril can be deflected but it has to be done quickly. I will allow him to think me dead the putrid fuck.” He said meeting her eyes.

“Please.” Asuna said almost weakly.

“Please what empusae?” he asked her.

“Please, do not stop touching me.” Her voice broke.

Again the Soten man was stunned and he pressed his palm to her breast and he watched her face. Asuna’s eyes shut for a moment as her breathing increased.

“You did fall for me.” Chanak said truly mesmerized.

“Hai. Oh Kamis, please!” She begged in a loud cry.

Chanak stepped closer so that he could press against her and she wanted this; she wanted him.

“You truly did come back to intervene. You have that much feeling for me?” He asked in wonder.

“HAI!” Asuna nearly screamed it.

He quit talking and his mouth gently pressed to hers. Asuna groaned as he continued the soft and gentle caresses. The empusae-inu’s body became tightly wound as his lips skimmed hers. She tried to capture something more and deeper but he left it to whispers of touches and she was nearly going mad.

“Explain what you want empusae.” Chanak demanded in a hypnotic tone.

“I want to feel you inside of me. I want you to thrust home as I consume you whole. I want our bodies melding in an old dance. I want to feel your end bathe me as my own devours yours.” Asuna choked.

Her words inflamed him and his mouth slammed against hers as he growled into it as he pried her lips apart. She received his questing organ as he became the one engulfed in the need all of a sudden. Chanak was dimly aware that he spilled blood but he did not care. Now all he wanted was to claim her body and become one sweaty whole thing. She moaned at his thoughts he let his vines recede as she buried her loose hands into his hair. Chanak grabbed her ass in his strong hands and lifted her some as she wrapped her long legs around his waist. The Soten was too soon being eaten at and incinerated in desire. Chanak stumbled and fell to his knees as he laid her back. His hands were still grasping and squeezing her backside as he lifted her bottom up. Asuna bit her arm as his mouth closed over her sex and she screamed as Chanak began a sweet quest of exploration. Her lover was stunned by her taste and how much she dripped in need. Her channel wept and his laved at to get more. Chanak knew in this moment entirely that he was too deep now. She arched her hips towards his mouth and tongue and he made a pleased noise. Asuna’s body tightened too quickly and she dug fingers into the moist earth of the forest floor. Her Soten mate was lapping at the evidence of her orgasm and she whined for him. Chanak gently let her bottom down and she lifted her head.

“Kiss me! Kamis kiss me.” Asuna begged.

Chanak moved and he again met her mouth. Asuna struggled to undo his black leggings and he helped her in her eagerness and his heavy black leather belt fell away. She stared at him and he could sense her some. He moved back and jerked off his blue tunic and threw it from them. Chanak again met her luscious lips and her hands skimmed his bare back and down to his own toned ass. She squeezed hard and then moved her hand back to his maleness. Asuna stroked him a few times as she gently manipulated his piercing. He moaned as she just touched him and Chanak could not remember another encounter like this. Asuna was kissing and nipping his chin and moved to his throat as they built up the need.

“I..I am stupid for this.” Chanak cried softly.

“No. You are not. You know deeply that we have connected. I love you. I need you. I will fight you for you.” Asuna whispered harshly as a little sweat dripped down her forehead.

“You are mine.” He stated in a trance.

“Hai. You are mine.” She repeated to him.

Chanak took a deep breath and he widened her thighs. Her breathing increased and her Soten lover began to ease inside. His forehead met her shoulder and she gripped him greedily. Asuna’s hands could not be stilled as he continued to slip deeper.

“So right. You are so right. Chanak. Oh my Kamis. I will not lose you again. I will not lose you to her or Beren.” She cried bloody tears.

The deep connection was nothing like he expected and Chanak lifted his forehead and met her eyes. She lifted her head to press their heads together and the Soten’s eyes widened. He drew back and she made a guttural sound. Chanak knew they were making love and it made him reel. It was not supposed to be making love with a succubus but he was. Soon their bodies met over and over as their lips made sweet sound and kissed to deepen their connectedness. Chanak sweat badly as he moved agonizingly slow but he wanted; no needed this to be something other than sordid. The passion took its toll and the Soten man panicked. She was drawing out his abilities and he knew for certain she did not intend to. He cried out as too much blasted energy and heat sweltered them both and she was going green eyed. Asuna was rasping and losing her voice as this moment felt like utter perfection. Every encounter with him had become deeper but this had been the most beautiful in her opinion and their culminations hit at the same time. Asuna clung to him as her sheath hugged and massaged. Chanak shut his eyes tightly as his body released his seed. It was not supposed to be like this with a plain blood drinker and he whined out too as their bodies seemed locked in endless euphoria. Asuna laid her head back and she ran her hand down his sweaty hair and his muscular back. Her body was exhausted and he had had a major expulsion of his yoki. It worried her but she could only be happy that she was with him and in a glorious way. Asuna decided to worry about the other stuff later.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hibari lay in the bed and she would not speak. She was paralyzed and it amazed her that the dragon healer knew to do so. Her depression was threatening to overwhelm her and she had wanted Mas’s baby so badly that she could not see straight. She shut her eyes as she cried and it was silent. She heard the door creak open and she did not move.

“Lassie? Are ye awake?” Braden asked softly.

“I am awake.” She said in her accented English.

“I couldna find him. I swear te ye that I tried. All the Anglish were dead though.” He said coming to sit on his bed near her.

“Okay. If he is alive than he will find me.” Hibari said in a monotone.

“Lass. I canna say how sorry I am. I wish it had not been so.” He said with his delicious burr.

“You tried to warn me. You brought me here and saved my life. I have no one to blame but myself.” She said in self hate.

“Lassie why did ye run from me?” He asked confused.

“Because you yourself know of the ways to bend the eras. I am not from here and you are not either. I know of you in another era.” She said sucking in air and her voice trembled.

“Ye act like I am yer enemy. Am I yer enemy?” Braden asked softly.

“No. I met you a time or two and the first time we kissed. I have no explanation. It just consumed us. The next time I saw you; you had attacked my mate! The last time you accosted me and called me a whore. You also again attacked my mate.” She said to his wall.

“I know ye?” He asked stunned.

“It would seem so and I have been trying to avoid it. I do not know you and I refuse for you to hurt Ryunosuke.” She actually growled.

“He was a priest in Japan.” Braden stated.

“He was a houshi but he gave up his vows for ME!” Hibari said coldly.

“Lassie, I couldna hurt ye! I tell ye that I couldna do it. Ye look too much like her and I loved her.” He said honestly.

“I am not asking for an explanation or anything! If you want Lady Akemi than go for her. I am not a replacement and I am nothing like her. I am her cousin’s daughter and I am like my lady mother.” She said gasping as her emotional turmoil tore her up.

“I didna say anything like it! So if that blasted kiss felt like something than why not try so again and see. Maybe we already changed it.” He challenged her.

She snorted and he gently rolled her. Hibari stared at his brilliant green eyes and her own showed the anger.

“Fine.” She growled.

Braden gulped and if they had a connection it might show up in the intimacy. His green hair fell around them as he leaned down to press his mouth gently to hers. It felt like a bolt of lightning and Hibari gasped. He felt it as well and he only kept it lip to lip and soft. Her deep growling groan made him want to cry out himself and Braden McClure felt her heavy hand. He guided it up and she gently yanked on his green mane. He did moan and he was quickly kissing her more intimately and as if he knew her. Hibari was stunned, shocked, horrified, and absolutely sickened by the idea that it felt “right”. The passionate kiss lasted a couple of minutes and he finally pulled back to find air.

“I am sorry. I am so sorry.” He stuttered.

“I have to get out of here.” Hibari cried.

“Why?” Braden asked sick.

“Because! I am not for you. I will not betray my dragon mate for another dragon.” She said firmly.

“It tis obvious that our inner souls know each other! How can ye deny it? I saw ye by that loch and I damn near lost me head!” He cried softly.

“Because it does not matter! I am not Macha or whoever else! I am me! Now help me get out of here or by the Kamis I will kill you!” She screamed.

Braden felt like he had been slapped cruelly and he nodded. He would never force a woman but his heart felt broken and he truly did not know why. It was tearing him up but he had no clue as to why. He carried her and she was still paralyzed but she wanted out.

“Take me back to Loch Ness. Pretend we have never met. I shall do the same.” Hibari commanded.

“Ye are tearing ye up and me too. Ye say I show up and say those cruel things but ye should be asking why!” Braden said clenching teeth.

“I have no need.” She said stubbornly.

He could say nothing else and he ported to the loch. Soon he laid her by the water side and Nessy came up. He was astonished how the water serpent seemed so keen on this lass. He bowed and asked in his natural tongue to watch out for her and Nessy said she would. He could not think and he could only shut out the unknown anguish. He would never have believed in reincarnation had he not been in the beautiful nation of Japan but he knew. He knew much but it seemed not enough. He left the beautiful woman who made his heart break and his soul shrivel. Braden left her there and he did not see her break down and begin a gut wrenching sob. Nessy actually laid her head down on the rocky shore next to the prone Hibari. She sobbed until she could not do so any longer and the great “monster” of the loch watched over the stranger.