Bleach Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Whispers of the West ❯ Within Dreaming and Cold Embrace ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: I do not own the anime or manga Inuyasha. The characters of Inuyasha are not mine; they are property of Rumiko Takahashi, Shogakukan, Yomiuri TV, Sunrise, and Viz. I do not own Bleach; the anime or manga. I do not own the characters of Bleach, Tite Kubo does. No money is made on my part. All OCs are mine



A/n: *extremely graphic chapter*…Asuna deals with the aftermath and realities of Sanra, Bilae, and more enemies. The English king employees deviousness to get a means to an end and Asuna goes on her own rampage to put a stop to one of her direst enemies. Empusae plans on taking back that which belongs. Hibari faces down and remembers as her own past comes to haunt and small bits of truth of chaos is revealed.



Within Dreaming and Cold Embrace



Edward read the reports and his anger consumed him completely. His mind went in circles from the encounter Lady Asuna had with this odd woman outside of his own chambers. Lady Asuna Dillingham had been harmed rather brutally and that thought made him smile. He looked up when a young Chinese man entered. Edward’s smile was wide and he waved him over.

“I must thank his eminence the Khan for responding to my requests.” Edward said with his English brogue.

“His majesty is most pleased to assist a fellow royal in dealing with filthy youkai.” The cultured young man said with a faint smile.

“You must tell me more of these demon dynasties that you speak of.” The English king said smirking.

“They are many and they are varied.” The man bowed.

“We do not stand upon such ceremonies Shaoqing.” He said with his smile sickening.

“Tell me of this nu zi more. I did not get a chance to see her.” Shaoqing said with his hand on his hilt.

“She is from that island…the one you said was called Nihon?” Edward said inspecting his nails.

“Yes. Japan.” The youkai hunter said nodding.

“Yes. Yes. Japan. Her name is Asuna but she has taken the name Jing.” He said leaning back.

Shaoqing looked up and his eyes widened. The young man was raven haired and had brown eyes so dark they looked almost black. His eyes were almond shaped and his hair was in a top knot. He wore the traditional pein-fu and ku in black and his eyes soon narrowed.

“There is a clan Jing in Mongolia; my master’s homeland. They are affluent and proud people. They look human.” Shao said intrigued.

“Well she is named Asuna Orlovich-Jing in Japan.” Edward said irritated.

“Intriguing. I should like a closer look at this lady.” He said smirking.

“I shall make certain of it. She brought a man by the name of Ryukotsusei with her as well.” The English king said.

“Damn! He is one of the most powerful youkai that we know of.” Shao said in surprise.

“How so?” Edward asked leaning forward.

“Ryukotsusei means dragon bone spirit. He is one of the most feared, powerful, and deadly youkai known. It would be my pleasure to take him out.” The hunter said with a bowed head.

“Are you saying that he is a dragon?” The king asked completely stunned.

“Yes.” The young hunter nodded.

Edward’s eyes were wide and the man though impressive had not been that intimidating. He was downright shocked that a beast like a dragon could look even close to human.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Asuna had said goodbye to Chanak for the moment and she ended up back at Ewloe. Things seemed calm for the moment and she decided to check on her townhouse in London. She kissed her babes and she ported to Londontown. She was healed from Sanra’s attack and she was thrilled Maec had made her immune to kemuri. It was a downright blessing in her opinion. Asuna went through her house and she knew immediately that something was off and wrong right away. The house was too quiet and she had youkai servants.

“Hello?” She called out.

“You should have stayed in Japan.” A voice said in Japanese.

“I should have, really? Show yourself whoever you are so that I might have the honor of seeing who I slay.” Asuna growled as she sensed carefully.

Shaoqing stepped out and her eyes narrowed as she stared at the obviously Chinese mortal. He was handsome but he had things that could harm youkai. She stepped back and her fingers spread as her fang appeared.

“You are one of those that can generate your own demonic weapon. Good to know.” Shao said glaring.

“You really wish to fight me taijiya?” She asked coldly.

Shao for his part could not believe how incredibly beautiful she was. She was obviously Asian but she had to be of inu descent because the inu ended up looking like creatures from heaven. Asuna could easily hear his mind and she growled for good measure.

“You are partly correct. I am half inu but I do change into one. Shall you like to see?” She asked sweetly.

“I would stop you mid change.” He snorted.

“You really are too arrogant little boy. You think someone like you could take a taiyoukai?” Asuna asked with mirth.

“I think I am not just any taijiya.” Shao stated with malice.

“So Edward called on you putrid fucks to deal with the likes of me?” She demanded.

“Something like that.” He nodded.

“Uh huh.” She said getting angrier.

“Your staff is dead.” He grinned.

Her eyes widened and she suddenly was in front of him and he was shocked at her speed. She slashed him with her fang and he had to back step and whirl to avoid another strike from her demonic weapon. The young man had been well trained but she knew she was faster. Shao went to deliver some sutra or totem to deal with her and his arm was angled painfully behind his back.

“I should kill you taijiya! How dare you show up in my home and attempt to slay me after you kill my servants. Edward? He has stolen some of my blood and he subdued me so that he could attempt to use my body for his own purposes. So who is the monster taijiya? WHO?” Asuna demanded furiously.

“Why would any self respecting man use a youkai whore for such?” Shaoqing demanded.

Shao threw her and slammed her against a tapestry covered wall. She glared at the pretty ningen and her blood raced as the damn mortal showed strength.

“You want to play little boy?” She asked with slowly glowing eyes.

Shao was not staring at any normal youkai and she only snarled softly. He did not have enough knowledge to beat her and he went to go when she was again in front of him and the metal of her fang was pressed to his throat. His anger and hatred of youkai was so deep but he did a double take when he saw her up close.

“You are from the Western lands of Japan.” He said astonished.

“Really? How can you tell?” She asked smirking meanly.

He pointed to his forehead but Asuna watched him too closely. She was absolutely a beautiful creature and he could reason why the English king wanted her. She was stunning and also very gifted in the warrior arts.

“Edward likes my charms ningen. You on the other hand smell pure.” She said smirking.

He looked angry and annoyed as she could tell the state of his unmarried status.

“You fucking ningen are so narrow minded. You are not worth the blood I assure you.” Asuna said shoving him back.

“You will regret insulting my honor.” Shao stated.

“Really? You have honor? You killed innocent servants! You should be fighting my enemies who actually make meals of ningen but no! You think and listen to ancient tales that are nothing but stories meant to frighten children. So go on you big bad taijiya! I have real work to do!” She sneered.

Asuna moved away and she allowed Konkisaiga to recede. The young man was shocked and she went to her armoire and his breath sucked in.

“You have no modesty?” He demanded.

“This is my home. You invade my privacy.” She said looking back.

Shao stifled his sudden responses and Asuna knew she was toying with him. The silver haired woman turned and she stared at him defiantly and Shao could see some faint scars he knew were mating marks and a bluish mark on her breast. Asuna had turned the tables on the young man and she smirked.

“Your anatomy does not find me so repulsive ningen.” Asuna indicated with a point of her finger.

“Whore!” He retorted.

“Yet again, I am in my home and you come here to what?” She asked with too much mirth.

“Kill you!” He snarled.

Asuna grew furious and Shao was suddenly on the ground with a very demonic looking female youkai that could kill him with barely a thought. He grew panicked and he suddenly pressed his hand to her chest and she snarled. His sutra dissolved into her skin and Asuna jumped back. He scrambled and he took off in a tear as she felt the burn in her skin.

“You will regret this.” Asuna whispered in fury.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hibari woke up and she was able to move. The water serpent had laid her head near and she sat up startled.

“Thank you for looking out for me.” Hibari whispered.

The serpent opened sleepy eyes and Hibari moved to press her lips to the scaled nose. The beast made a grunting noise and Hibari smiled.

“You are so sweet. Again thank you. You should go and avoid the ningen.” She said softly.

Nessy moved and gently slid back into the water. Her blue eyes held intelligence and Hibari was touched by the creature’s innocent nature. She felt better and she decided that she needed to find Sergei now.

“Ye are finally awake.” Hibari heard from further away.

“I thought I said…” She growled.

“I couldna leave ye there without watching te make sure ye was safe. Ye think me some sort of monster and I tell ye I am not!” Braden said almost helplessly.

She was actually shaking and it was confusing her to feel anything other than anger. His words from his future self made her reel and she tried to run but Braden cut her off.

“Stop it!” He said holding onto her.

“Let me go! I said let me go.” She snarled.

“I’ll let ye go when ye stop acting like a wee bairn!” He yelled.

Braden struggled with her and they fell. Hibari fought like mad but she felt that pull that she had felt when she had seen him in modern London. Braden had no clue how or what happened and he was being devoured as she clutched at him. He did not want to fight it and his gut knew this was right. Hibari was passionately kissing the Scottish green as they both began tearing at their clothes. The lassie that haunted his dreams in some way was ripping at his kilt and he jerked at her dress. It hit him and he realized what a fool he was; it was not Akemi that he had been reminded of, it was Hibari. Akemi reminded him of Hibari and his mind could not think. Hibari’s head came off the ground and she gasped out as his organ slid in. Her breath escaped her and she blinked back bloody tears.

“Oh God.” He whimpered.

“Braden? Oh Kamis. MOVE!” Hibari cried clawing down his back.

“Macha?” Braden whined out.

She shut her eyes and he was from her other life. He was meant to be in hers and his name was Braden. His name had not changed and she sobbed. Braden did move and she sobbed out in joy as they moved slowly. His mouth claimed hers and it was too surreal as they moved. Hibari was losing her mind and he felt so right. The green dragon’s kiss became sultry, passionate, and familiar. Her fingers threaded in his hair and her mouth slowly left his as her head fell back. Braden’s lips kissed her throat and Hibari gave up the fight.

“You feel so good. Braden!” Hibari moaned.

“Oh God aye! Ye feel like home. God Lassie. Need ye. I need ye.” He said nibbling on her juncture.

Braden was acting very much in his nature and she began to spiral out of control. Hibari wrapped her legs around his thrusting hips and she held on.

“Let me go lassie. Let me go. Oh fuck! I need ye to let me go. Ye are too tight.” Braden cried out as his body was spiraling too.

“No, no, no! Braden! Hai!” She actually screamed and her fangs sank into his throat.

Braden choked and his body reacted violently to her bite. He spilled deeply as shudders traveled through him. Her body shook under his in her own release as he realized fully what had happened. Her mind did not fully comprehend her actions but she had a nice buzz in her brain from bliss.

“Lassie let me out of ye.” Braden begged.

“No. Feels good. Sleep.” Hibari mumbled.

“I’ve never had relations on te ground lass. I want me bed.” The dragon said almost sheepishly.

Hibari was aware but not acting like the scared lassie he had seen. She unfurled her legs and he gingerly pulled out of her. She was up and pinned him to the ground as she began to lick his neck and she ripped his shirt.

“What are ye doing?” He asked dizzy.

“I remember your taste. Your husk. Your moan.” She mumbled as her mouth wrapped around his flat pink skin.

“Agh! Oh God aye!” The young dragon hissed softly as she mouthed his nipple.

Hibari was distantly aware things were firing in her brain. Her mouth traced and left a stiff nub as she worked down his sternum to his belly. Braden was dying from the building passion. The first act of making love was done and now she was truly getting started. He wanted to chuckle when her tongue traced and dipped into his belly button but she felt underneath his kilt and palmed his testes. His green eyes shut as things became out of control.

“Aye lassie. God aye! Please do not stop.” He begged softly.

Her eyes opened and she stared at him as he withered under her.

“Who were we?” Hibari asked in a strained voice.

“I dunno lassie. I dunno. I feel with ye. I feel so much. I love ye. I know it.” Braden spoke rapidly as she rolled his stones.

“I am so confused.” She whimpered.

“Then stop it Lassie. We already did something we shouldna. I am sorry.” He whispered in a long moan.

Hibari knew she should stop but her fingers rolled and she lost it. Braden actually made a small roar as she engulfed his cock and he was dizzy.

“Lassie! Fuck! Fuck! Oh God. I willna last. Lass!” He groaned shaking his head side to side.

The lass he had taken was now taking him and he was gasping trying to find air to breathe and sanity to hold onto. Her mouth did things that he had no inkling of and the pleasure hazed his mind. Hibari was desperate to hear his cries and he made plenty. She let go his cock and lifted her wet mouth.

“Braden hold on. Hold on my darling.” She whispered in such a deep drawl.

Braden blinked and he was uncertain of reality. His hips arched off the ground and he whimpered as she brought him a step closer to heaven.

“She killed ye. Oh fuck she killed ye.” He cried.

“Ayille? Hai. She did.” Hibari whispered feeling things surface.

“I couldna stop it! I swore te ye. I swore te ye that I would wait and come fer ye.” Braden moaned.

“Died in your arms.” She sobbed.

Braden felt her move and she straddled his hips. His green eyes opened and he stared at her now green eyes. The dragon managed to move so that he held her in his arms and she whimpered more. His love moved on him and his chest constricted. Mere faint images appeared in his mind. He was horrified but so comforted at the same time. His arms wrapped around her and their mouths pressed against. For too damn long and so many lonely memories had they been apart. Braden McClure had his life partner with him and they felt together. Neither noticed nor felt the presence of the other. Efnisien stepped back and decided to help Arawn’s daughter by finding her turnling. She had found him again and that was as it should. His place was always as their servant. His smile was soft but his heart felt empty as always. He left to be useful and Hibari was only aware as he left. She cried out again as she felt completion wrack her. Her crying was followed soon after.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Asuna was furious and she intended to throw Edward around. She knew things in Scotland were getting worse and she intended to make the arrogant fucker’s life hell. She really wished she had kept her mouth shut as she felt profound regret ever having trusted Longshanks for even a second.

“Well hello Arianrhod.” Bilae said from a perch near the palace.

“You bastard!” She snarled.

“Me? Oh yes. You do not like me very much. This human is quite entertaining you know.” The lava ekimmu said smirking meanly.

“Have you allied yourself?” Asuna demanded.

“Me? No. Sanra has! Lovely girl she is. I love how she likes to tear apart her victims.” He grinned madly.

“Where is Ayille?” She asked itching to tear him up.

“Could care less. She is great to fuck in a pinch but your cunt is the one I want.” He smirked as his dark eyes swirled.

“Hello Bilae.” Fionn said across the narrow walkway on another tower.

“Fionn Hammel. Hello big brother. You look so kept.” Bilae smirked.

“Hello Bilae.” Gwydion said on his other side.

“Oh ho ho! Big sister got her boys out to play! How fun!” He grinned evilly.

“I am not your sister!” Asuna snarled as she let Konkisaiga appear.

This encounter would not remain closed and Asuna moved with speed. She was wearing a white and silver silk hanfu and she slashed mightily. Bilae had to duck and dodge as her boys flanked. Bilae was about to stab her when he was hurled some distance. Chanak phased in from the mists and Asuna was startled. Fionn and Gwydion stared at the Soten man and the fae wraith unleashed. Bilae snarled as this putrid bastard had the gall to come after him.

“You pick a losing side boy!” He shrieked.

“I pick nothing you evil monster!” Chanak retorted.

“Chanak!” Sanra snarled.

Asuna watched him stiffen and he whirled to see the woman who had given him life. She was in her Shouten guise and the Soten man hated it.

“Mother please! This is not the course we should pursue! This creature will end in your ruin!” He cried.

“You tell me what course I should pursue? Are you dense boy?” The Shouten woman snarled.

“I think your bitterness makes you follow a path of folly Mother!” he cried.

“You touched my son!” Her bitter enemy screamed.

“I did not touch him! He is mine already!” Asuna snarled.

Chanak watched horrified as his mother attacked his lover. Sanra tr’Awnhi hated this woman with her whole soul and her Soten child was the only thing she lived for. She had intended to blackmail Simyth Elensar into much and make Chanak the ruler of Leth’Evana after killing his sire. Sanra had gone into early labor and she had not been able to decide what to do with him at first. He had been so fucking beautiful that she had found herself actually feeling love for him. When the Shouten woman had realized what it was she felt; she was unable to rid herself of him. Chanak had become her own passion in another way and had killed anyone who got in her way. She intended to unite Hueco Mundo, the corporeal plane, and Leth’Evana under her perfect son. Now he betrayed her. Sanra could only see hate for Isha; the bitch who had stolen her plans for Hueco Mundo. Asuna had seen into her mind so briefly and she was stunned. Sanra managed to hit her jaw and she fell to the ground in a heap. Chanak yelled and he moved swiftly.

“Get out of my way! MOVE Chanak!” She roared.

“No! Mother no!” He yelled.

“You betray me? Do you betray ME?” Sanra hissed.

“Of course I do not! That creature did nothing but use you and your power to further his end! He is pure evil and you his pawn. You are more powerful than that Mother.” He cried.

“No! It is her! He wanted her then. He wanted her now! My own sire wanted that fucking harlot as his queen! No! NO! I will not let her live!” The Shouten woman said madly.

“You suffered at his hands and for what? For what Mother? Please!” Her son yelled.

Asuna lifted her aching head and Chanak was spilling secrets. She now knew why Sanra was bat shit crazy and Chanak knew many things.

“Move it! I will harm you to kill her!” Sanra said with complete insanity.

“NO!” The Soten man cried.

Sanra went to shove her hand through her own beloved child and Asuna scrambled. She shoved her yoki dagger into her stomach and Sanra coughed up blood.


“You may have loved Maec but you did nothing but make his madness worse!” She said in a hated whisper.

“Because he wanted you.” Sanra spit blood on her.

“Fucking die bitch!” Asuna screamed as she let loose a nami.
Chanak screamed and Sanra was thrown fairly far. She landed in a heap near Bilae himself. The dark ekimmu knew he would lose and he knelt by the woman his soul had sired in Ganek’s form. He phased out and Chanak screamed out in hate.

“No! No! I could have calmed her down! Why? Why? You profess to love me? WHY?” He said whirling on Asuna.

“She has done nothing but plague my lives and try to kill my children. You think I will allow her to do so some more?” She raged at her lover.

“You know nothing!” He screamed in fury.

“I know enough. You back her than you are my enemy.” Asuna said in a low growl.

“You demand I pay fealty to you but she is my mother!” Chanak hissed.

“She is my enemy. She would attempt to take the child YOU sired from me. I will kill her!” She said walking past him.

“You are empusae! How could understand anything beyond your own lust! She gave me life. She provided my way and my learning!” The Soten said in hate.

“She paved the way for conquest Chanak! Grow up!” Asuna sneered.

“And what do you do?” He snorted loudly.

“I try to preserve my life!” She screamed in his face.

“At what costs?” Chanak demanded.

“What has she done?” She said pointing her finger in his face.

Fionn and Gwydion tried to get her attention but she was arguing with the really beautiful Soten man. Fionn could even admit such a thing up close. Gwydion licked his lips unconsciously and Edward Longshanks came upon the scene on his palace wall. Asuna felt the presence of the taijiya as well and she lost her head in anger. She shoved Chanak out of the way and Konkisaiga appeared. The Chinese youkai slayer pulled his weapon and she began an offensive that was taxing and dangerous. Edward had to back away as the two Asian people fought wildly. Chanak, Fionn, and Gwydion’s mouths dropped open as she attacked the human.

“You think you can or will what taijiya?” Asuna demanded.

“I think I was sent to do what these filthy foreigners cannot do and oust you evil beings from memory!” Shao snarled.

Asuna grew angry and he did not expect anything. Gwydion was felled to his knees and he gasped as Fionn jerked his head to stare at what their mate did. Shao was slammed violently into the tower rampart of the palace. Blood dripped down from wounds all over the hunter’s body as the icy winds died down. Gwydion looked up and Arianrhod’s power emanated from a very aware Asuna.

“Go ahead taijiya. You will be dead.” She whispered with hate.

“Death will only stop me.” He said slowly falling unconscious.

She stalked by Edward and shoved him hard. The English king fell on his ass and he stared at her with utter hate.

“You will pay for murdering my child.” Edward said under his breath.

“I should kill you for coercing me into it. I did not kill the weak brat but I am glad for it. I am thrilled I have no tie to you whatsoever!” She said almost going after him.
Fionn was behind her suddenly as he held her back from killing the monarch of the British isle.

“Come! Enough attention has been drawn.” He whispered in her ear.

“You ally yourself with him Edward and I will change history!” She screamed as she was dragged away.

Edward felt only a glimmer of fear and he shouted at his attendants. The demon slayer was half dead and her power was outrageous. He wanted revenge and he intended to get it at any costs. Edward Plantagenet would have his way if it killed him.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Braden was snoring softly as Hibari slowly woke up. Her silver hair was a mess and the green dragon was a heavy sleeper. She shut her eyes and felt self hatred on so many levels. She felt his large hand on her back and she stared at his face.

“Lassie?” He asked in a quiet tone.

“I know you but I do not. I do not know you this life Braden. I am mated to Ryunosuke. I love him so much.” She said trying to be honest.

“Ye love him but ye deny this?” Braden asked hurt.

“I do not know! I only know that I consider him my chief mate. I am sort of what I was apparently but damn it! This will hurt him.” Hibari cried.

“Then don’t tell him.” He said in anger.

“Lie to him? Why?” She asked him aghast.

“Ye lie te yerself about this. Lassie, I didna pull back yesterday. I tried te! I really did but what if ye have a wee bairn? Do ye think I want te be away from ye or it?” He asked softly.

“Oh fuck.” Hibari said hanging her head.

“Ye know something?” He demanded.

“I did not stop it. I walked right into it.” She said crawling away from him.

“Did ye not think that maybe we are supposed te know each other lass?” He asked getting upset.

“It is obvious that we have been in another life. I have seen this before! I have lived my life now and you are not in it!” Hibari roared in anguish.

“So ye will leave it like this? Ye will leave it alone as our souls weep and our need goes unchecked? Ye will deny yer heart and fer what? So ye act like what? I may be Scots but I’m dragon! I can do whatever I need te. You seem to just need te torture yerself.” He said in anger and pain.

“You were angry at me for loving him!” She yelled.

“So maybe ye love me and love him. Have ye thought of that?” He asked.

“Huh?” Hibari asked stunned.

“Maybe that is what ye change! Maybe ye give up this stupid idea that ye have te be perfect and accept that we can love ye!” Braden shouted.

She blinked and she lifted her head. She launched herself at the green and consumed him again. The two fell back against the earth as they fulfilled the need for their souls to unite.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Fionn calmed her and Gwydion now held her as they sat on Fionn’s pallet.

“You are an ekimmu prince and you live in squalor.” Gwydion said in distaste.

“Gwydion? Shut up.” Fionn snapped.

“Stop fighting.” Asuna sighed.

“You pulled on your full power. It was awesome to see.” Her ice prince said cupping her chin.

“I do agree Asuna. It was incredible.” The thunder ekimmu said stiffly.

“Does he know how to relax at all?” The blonde man asked innocently.

“Does he know when to ever shut his mouth?” Fionn retorted.

Asuna’s head pounded and her mind was in turmoil. Gwydion noticed the change in demeanor first and a sexy smile curved her lips.

“You too are somewhat getting along?” She asked in her modern voice.

“Well yes. We have to.” The thunder ekimmu retorted.

“He is still a stiff and droll but he is tolerable…oh..oh deirfiúr! OH!” Gwydion moaned out obscenely.

Her smile was sly and Fionn fell to his knees. Both men were quite suddenly withering and sweating badly as she lifted her head and her eyes were glowing.

“Fionn and my Gwydion. Both of you here. So beautiful.” Asuna said in her husk.

“Arianrhod! This is not going to happen… Deirfiúr! FUCK!!!” Fionn whined.

Fionn felt her power over his blood and she was using all of her power. He fell to his side and she wanted this. Arianrhod’s personality was controlling this raunchiness and he lost it. Fionn fell to his back and she crawled over. Gwydion was not much better off and she bared Fionn’s cock. His eyes widened and she sucked him hard and the poor man moaned out crazed. Arianrhod crawled over to Gwydion and kissed him absolutely stupid. He tasted the finish of Fionn and he whimpered. She slowly sucked on his tongue and pulled back. She slowly stripped her cumbersome silks and sat on her knees in front of her ice ekimmu prince.

“Wish to come Gwydion?” She asked sultry.

“Yes! Please. Gods yes!” He snarled softly.

“So beautiful.” The deep sexy tone stated.

She moved quickly and his blue eyes widened as she slid down his now rigid flesh. Fionn sucked in his breath and she was going to do what she was doing. Arianrhod rotated her hips and Gwydion crushed her in his arms.

“Open me so he has to see.” She husked in the ice prince’s ear.

Gwydion grasped her firm cheeks in hands and he spread her open and Fionn sucked in his breath. He was still very much a man and the sight of her engulfing Gwydion made him in a mad lust.

“Evil woman!” Fionn snarled in need.

“If you want it Fionn, you should take it.” Her voice moaned.

“Oh Gods! So amazing. Oh shit Deirfiúr.” Gwydion cried out.

The body of Asuna with the older personality in control was suddenly being eaten ate and devoured. Her sweet cries filled the room and she had managed to drive the normally stoic persona of Fionn out of his freaking mind. His tongue sought her forbidden source and he was getting insane. Gwydion was being choked in her powerful walls clutching his manhood and he was not breathing deeply.

“Hold back for me my love?” Fionn begged Arianrhod.

“Yes. Oh so good. Please Fionn. Gwydion you feel so good.” She whimpered.

Fionn actually shook violently as he carefully and slowly filled her. She screamed out at the fullness and Gwydion had to fall to his back. The ice ekimmu wanted to scream out as well. He felt the tight, the restricted, and the absolute divine presence of Fionn. Blue eyes met hazel and she was in between.

“You devilish woman. Oh, I love you.” Her thunder “god” admitted.

“Move Fionn!” Gwydion actually begged.

She was in heaven and to feel these two amazing men. It worked and it made her hoarse as they both choreographed the moves. Gwydion made the ekimmu call as his body neared completion. She was torturing him by her touches of yoki and lips. The blue eyed man suddenly stiffened painfully as he lost everything to her bliss and body. She gasped but forced herself to ride it out. Fionn wanted to complete so badly but she held him back. His body shook with the strain and Gwydion Hammel passed out. Her thunder ekimmu pulled back and he was shaking harshly.

“Let yourself be you. Quit this.” He whined.

“We are of the same opinion on this Fionn. I have the guts to see it happen. She has imagined you taking her at the same time. Fill her now.” She whispered passionately.

His heart beat out of control and he shut his eyes. He gasped and he felt so close to her at the moment. Arianrhod voice slipped and Asuna cried out louder and louder.

“You like this Asuna? You enjoy to feel me and him?” Fionn asked in a filthy voice.

“Hai! Hai! Oh hai.” She cried out harder.

“You wanted this? You wished peace? You got it. You managed to do what Arianrhod never could in her first life. You brought us together through you. Oh hell my love! Let me go! I hurt. I ache. I need to spill myself deeply in you.” He rasped out of control.

Asuna clawed at him and he screamed out his own call and his yoki snapped around him as he grunted. Fionn gripped her tightly as he collapsed against her.

“Forgive me Deirfiúr…but I am exhausted.” He mumbled as he too passed out.

She stared at the ceiling of the makeshift home of Fionn and she had managed to wear out both men. She felt great and highly energized but poor Fionn and Gwydion had been taken from. Her mind whispered for her to find Chanak and force him to her. She tried to shut out the annoying voice but it would not stop.

“Fine!” She growled at herself.

She dressed quickly and moved away. Gwydion lifted his head groggily and he made a noise.

“She is off to mischief.” He mumbled sleepily.

“I cannot move shit head.” Fionn muttered.

“Charming Fionn.” Gwydion muttered in his sleepiness.

“Just do not hog my covers.” The lightning ekimmu snapped.

“Right. I am a saint.” The ice prince smirked.

Fionn chuckled wildly at that idea and actually laughed himself to sleep.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Chanak searched Leth’Evana for his mother and he could not find her. What he did find was the bane of his existence taking a bath. Her silver hair was down and she was in a bad mood. He came up on her and she threw him into the healing waters of the fae plane. Chanak did not expect her to pin him but she ripped his clothes in her need to get to his skin.

“We must only take the other like animals in this other era.” He growled.

“Well there is that.” Asuna growled back.

“Hell just get it off.” Chanak snapped.

“You get on my last nerve Soten!” She snarled right in his face.

“Do I? Am I supposed to agree with every little thing you say? Every initiative you have? Every vice you come up with?” He asked as she began to stroke his cock.

“No! You make me want you whole and always. Chanak!” She screamed at him and she fell to her knees in front of him.

“We have chemistry. You apparently like my body and sometimes I must do or say something that pleases you. Oh Gods that feels too good.” He moaned.

She was manipulating the piercing and she stared up at him. His eyes seemed to swirl more blue and green at the moment and he cried out as she lightly jerked the metal in his frenulum.

“You like that. You like the power. You are just as lusty for more as I am.” Chanak growled at her.

“If you must wear this than you will wear what I give you!” Asuna retorted.

“Oh really?” He said and whined as she wrapped her warm, wet hand around his rigid phallus.

“Hai. Damn you Soten.” She snarled and she jerked him down to her in the shallow pool.

“So am I to perform for you? Shall I give you intense pleasure so we may argue some more?” He asked in sarcasm.

Chanak was sitting in the waist high pool and she slammed down on his cock. His mind was trying to fathom his annoyance and anger but he could not as they became one entity.

“We keep doing this and you will end up bearing me another child you asinine woman.” He moaned softly.

“Perhaps that is what I want.” Asuna retorted.

“Oh? Why?” Chanak shuddered as pleasant shocks of happy shot in his system.

“Because you told me that I would bear you a son and a daughter after Serik. You said your family would come from my womb.” She stated as she jerked his hair hard.

“Sounds like some nonsense I would utter. Harder.” He growled out.

“Pull your hair or roll my hips?” She demanded lusting worse.

“Both. Oh Gods you make this impossible for me. Lean over the bank.” The Soten groaned out.

Asuna climbed off of him and presented her heart shaped ass to him and his heart beat staccato and his breath was short. Her eyes slid shut as she felt his lips on one cheek and then the other. Chanak ran his hands over her smooth skin and he was losing his thoughts.

“Such soft skin. You entrance me.” He whispered.

“Just take me!” Asuna begged.

She felt him press his chest into her back and he slipped fingers inside of her and she grunted and then groaned as he worked her center.

“So you intend to what? Find me a ring or bar bell to wear in my cock for you? What shall it be? Hmmm? You would not do so for me.” He said licking up her neck.

“I might.” She groaned.

“Would you now?” He asked surprised.

“For you hai.” She groaned out.

“Really? I will have to think on this then. How about this?” Chanak inquired husking in her ear.

“OH!!!” Asuna cried out in a gorgeous noise of need.

Chanak groaned as she clamped down on his fingers. She was clawing the ground as he pulled his fingers back.

“So you will do what I want?” He asked losing his anger in favor of passion.

“HAI!” She moaned out crazed as he pulled her back onto his need.

Asuna was spinning and it was so incredibly awesome. He was so good at giving unimaginable pleasure. He would move his hips a certain way or touch her with his yoki another and she was lost in her own body. She was addicted to him she realized and Asuna was pulled back over and over as she yelped for him more and more. Chanak began a harsh pace that was meant to annihilate thought and he did so. He was addicted too and he shouted as they crashed together.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
He had brought her to his hideaway in the mountains surrounding the fae palace. He could think of nowhere else to bring her and she wrapped around him. Chanak was feeling and it frightened him. His lover was a touchy, feely creature and her incessant need to just caress made him jumpy. His mother loved him he knew but she did not love with just anyone. Chanak knew it and forgave her for her faults. He moaned softly when bottom deliberately brushed his groin over and over.

“Outside of Astana there are bizarres that sell jewelry of the body type.” Asuna mumbled sleepily.

“So?” He asked amused.

“I want you to wear something I choose.” She said rolling to face him.

“You are the most possessive creature I have met and yet you need to have scores of men or you will die.” He said brushing his fingers over her stripes.

“Not die. Just starve and get weak. I suppose I could take a female or two but that did not interest me.” Asuna grinned.

“I see. So you will find something that you get perverse pleasure in knowing that I wear?” He asked massaging her scalp.

“Hai.” She groaned.

“Well I have decided that I want your belly button pierced for me.” He smirked as he kissed below her ear.

Asuna melted against him and she knew exactly what she would wear there too. She flattened him on his back and kissed his chest as the Soten prince was making noises of pleasure. Chanak suddenly roared in laughter and she smirked as her claws barely skimmed his belly.

“Stop! Gods stop it you evil woman!” He actually giggled.

Her smile nearly stopped his heart in its beauty and he stared at her as they looked deeply at the other.

“I need your knowledge.” Asuna whispered.

“Knowledge of what?” Chanak whispered back.

“Everything. I wish…I wish this is how we met.” She said and he groaned out.

His cock was in her hand and her mouth was around him. His eyes were slightly wide and he cried out.

“We still have the issue that you wish my mother dead.” He stated in a needy sound.

“She would see me dead!” Asuna snapped.

“I can make her see reason. You need not see her dead. I can be your ally if you allow it.” Chanak moaned as she went to stroking him up and down.

“I want you. I have no need for her.” She replied looking him deeply in the eyes.

“She is my mother.” He said gritting his teeth.

“I only care for the father of my son.” She said again.

“Do not make this difficult…oh shit!” He cursed as her tongue began to flick at his slit.

Chanak’s chest heaved and he was trying desperately to think beyond the intense oral pleasuring but his lover was bound and determined to destroy brain function. His eyes shut as his breathing came faster and she was sucking, licking, and digging with her talented tongue.

“You ask me to betray my mother and how would you feel if Serik were to betray you?” Chanak groaned out.

“He would not and I would not use him as she has you. Shut up and enjoy me.” She demanded.

“I want a conversation beyond the use of our bodies!” He growled.

“Well that is not happening at the moment.” Asuna snapped.

“Damn it woman! Oh holy hell!” He moaned out as she teased his entrance.

“I want only you. You fought me Chanak and you intended my ruin but I tasted of you and your passion, intelligence, and desires for life. I want you. I need you now. I will have you.” She stated in a trance like tone.

Chanak grit his teeth and pressure was felt as she slipped her finger knuckle deep into him. Sweat broke out onto his brow as she slowly retreated back and gently thrust and curled her finger as she did so. His toes even curled as delicious pleasure skated his spine. Asuna continued the slow, progressive torture of his senses and the Soten man was gasping in and out rather hard. She slipped another finger in and he released a long whine as she began to thrust harder and Chanak yelled out.

“Beautiful. So beautiful.” Asuna said dripping lust of profound need.

“Oh my Gods! So gooood!” He cried as he drew out the last word.

Asuna fisted him and his head came up and his need was becoming out of control. She stopped stroking him and he made a whimper as she increased the thrusting.

“You need it. I will not stop. I will give us both what we need.” She said gasping in her increased passion.

“I am…am so close. Oh my Gods. I am so close.” He said desperate.

She held his organ firm and it hit him hard and suddenly. Chanak keened loudly as his seed shot from his slit and she was greedy in her devouring. He threw back his head and cried out so hard as it finally stopped and he was one sweaty heap of sinewy muscle and flesh. The climax had been gloriously hard and long and it left him winded. Chanak stared out as Asuna fell beside him and stared into his rainbow eyes. They were due to his physical expulsion but there was deep feeling reflected.

“I love you.” Asuna whispered against his mouth.

“Gods help me but I am coming to that point as well.” Chanak whispered back as he lifted his hand to thread into her hair.

“Do not leave me Chanak. I cannot bear it. I cannot.” She whispered almost urgently as she possessed his lips.

He met her demanding kiss and he felt his heart being jerked on harshly. His body felt worn but so good as their bodies again became connected again. Chanak’s mouth opened a little as a small sound of bliss escaped his throat.

“I am…I am…you are…GODS.” He cried loudly.

Asuna’s forehead was pressed hard to his as they made love but she was shattering too soon. Her own litany of cries filled the hideaway as she they continued to be one person. Chanak was thrown for every loop possible and he did not understand how his future self could fall so in love so fast but this woman had and would continue to cleave to him. What terrified him the most was that he realized that in coming here, she had changed his passions for her and made him open to her. It made sense and no matter how much he could have felt anger towards her; he would always feel this obliterating love for her. His scream was rent and he ended up sinking fangs into his mark on her breast again. It would only darken further and further tie them as one.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hibari moved yet she did not know how. It was so damn heavy in her limbs and she crawled over to a tree and began to vomit. Braden sat up and heard her retching and he sighed softly.

“Lassie, ye want me te get ye some water?” He called.

“Hai.” Hibari groaned in agony.

Braden got up and he pulled on his kilt. Nessy only had her serpent form but she was still a female and he was dragon. He went to the edge and used his gourde like canteen and filled it with water. He looked up and he saw a being that was different and the dark haired man smiled.

“Hello Braden. Long time my friend.” Efnisien said softly.

“I know ye?” Braden asked surprised.

“Your soul does. Is Lady Hibari awake? I can ease her belly.” He said calmly.

“Aye.” The dragon said feeling shocked.

He led the ekimmu to Hibari and she stared up at him. The look on her face faltered and she was angry. She stood up and slammed him against the tree.

“You knew who he was!” Hibari accused.

“I could not be certain with perfect clarity that you were Macha. It was not my place.” He said too calmly.

“Fuck you chaos! I am taking care of it right now!” She snarled.

She tore her own wrist and Efnisien was horrified at her forcing her flesh against his mouth. He tried to rip his mouth away but she was angry and furious.

“Mine! You are mine!” She said in a demonically cruel tone.

Efnisien recognized the voice of Macha and he shattered. He took her blood and Hibari gasped obscenely. It was only bloodletting and both of them moaned and cried out. Braden was stunned and his mind saw flashes of her crying and going on about her “bad boy”.

“He wouldna submit te ye.” He said suddenly.

“No. He would not. He would not accept that he was better than Nisien!” She screamed.

He heard the name of his twin and he sputtered. Bloody tears fell down his face and he stared at her.

“I tried to stop you from being used. You allowed yourself to be used to replace the pain of his refusal to stand by you! You reeled from your own half refusing to join his soul and you feel lost!” She accused.

“Macha stop! These are my feelings woman! I have a right to feel my own emotions.” He shouted at her.

“You hurt and I could not stop it. I wanted you to love me but you would never show it.” Hibari said gasping in her pain.

“Because you have what you needed! I was a distant and lesser cousin of your family. We are not the Hammel and your very person was bigger than I was.” Efnisien yelled out.

“But I loved you! You would not allow me to love you back. You let yourself be a toy and distraction for my MOTHER!” She screamed at him.

He could say nothing and he looked away. Hibari was weeping and Braden felt it. He knew this man and it was painful to him in some ways as well.

“Allow me to heal your stomach and I will continue my search for Sergei.” He whispered shoving down feeling.

“You will leave and be a coward! That is what chaos is Efnisien! COWARDICE!” Hibari screamed at him and sobbed.

“It must be as you say. I will return Macha.” He said emotionless.

He fed her and then phased out. Hibari sobbed for what reason she did not know but Braden was seeing the man as he had then. Efnisien Moran had been a very close friend and it bordered on more. He was stunned and he held his lover as she wept tears of a dead woman.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
She was in Astana and she was searching the bizarre. She smirked as the Shouten tried to haggle with her and she picked up a blazing stone that shone many colors.

“Called a fire topaz.” The merchant said smirking.

“Can it be smoothed a little more?” Asuna demanded.

“For a royal lady; absolutely.” The Shouten man said taking it and grinning.

“For a royal prince.” She commented.

“Here or down there.” The man chortled good naturedly.

“It is a frenulum piercing.” The odd woman said with lust in her eyes.

“Very nice.” The merchant approved.

“Where does one go for such things?” Asuna asked bluntly.

“I can show you the place to go my lady but they cost.” He smirked again.

“Money is no factor. Do you know of sightings of Princess Sanra or perhaps Prince Raganos?” She asked softly.

“I have heard that they both have been seen together my lady. May I ask why you a corporeal cares?” The man said going about to smooth the stone.

“Queen Isha. I am your king’s consort.” Asuna said smiling widely.

“Queen Isha? Oh my GODS my lady.” The poor seller fell to his knees.

“I am wealthy beyond belief beyond Maec and Admal. Keep your eyes and ears open for me and a few select others and you will open a shop instead of this tent.” She said covering his head with her hand.

“Yes my lady! As you command. I meant no disrespect.” He whined.

“As long as Sanra stays from Maec than he is a good and kind man. Please finish this and I will return this evening. You may show me where to have my navel pierced.” She smiled more.

“Yes my queen!” He said terrified.

Asuna left and she had a smirk on her face. She decided it would be better if the Shouten saw their king’s consort more often. She masked her appearance in the palace and she spied on her wraith mate. He was instructing Nveid on something and the young man looked bored, tired, and out of his head. Hanaj just sat there yawning and Maec rapped a wood stick against the board.

“Pay attention!” He growled.

“Father we are hungry!” Nveid whined.

“Fine! Go. Damn It boys! You both show a talent for this and you should know it!” He snapped.

“Sure.” Hanaj chuckled.

Maec was in a temper but the boys shrugged. They took off and he sighed. He looked at his alchemic writings and he squinted at them. He snarled when he felt a hand cup his crotch and he startled to see Isha. Her seductive smile sent shivers down his spine and she sucked his ear lobe into his mouth.

“Where is that delightful ring that Yung enchanted?” She smirked.

“My rooms. Isha? Oh Gods! Isha.” He said almost shaking violently.

“I have much to tell you but I have a request.” She asked softly.

“Anything.” He moaned.

“You have to mean that but I intend to make you last for some time as I explore my Shouten king’s body.” Asuna growled passionately.

“Fuck yes!” Maec whined.

She chuckled at his eagerness and she ported out to his rooms. She made short work of his clothes and his body was bared to her. He was wearing the chain that connected one nipple to his cock and she salivated.

“Lay down my love. This will be long for you. Prepare to cuss me and tell me to fuck you every which way.” She grinned with evil intent.

“ISHA!” He snarled arching off of his bed.

Asuna began a slow and consuming burn and exploration of his body. She intended to ruin Sanra’s life and make the Shouten king seek his nephew. She would make him hunt Chanak down and make him apart of his life. She intended to change much and show Maec how twisted she was trying to make her own son. She would take it all from Sanra and she would have her men.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
She was in Japan and she was watching. She had insisted that Ryu return for now but she begged for his help if need be. She adored her dragon lord and still felt like she had done everything wrong in concern to him but she could not help it. Ryukotsusei was one of those who was sin but worth the fall out. Kameron was around this era but she just need find him. His anger had cooled after she had told him the truth and he was here for her she knew. Asuna was in Manchuria and she was spying Ichigawa. She stared at the inu general and her body hummed. She smirked and decided it was high time to play with him. He was directing his soldiers and Ichigawa’s brown hair was pulled back. He nodded to one of his lieutenants and finally he bowed as he went towards his chambers.

“Ichi.” She whispered from the shadows.

He stiffened at the nickname and he turned to see a silver haired bitch with pale blue eyes. He saw the crest and he was shocked.

“Hello.” Asuna grinned.

“Do I know you?” Ichigawa asked gulping.

“Knew me hai. I am certain my coloring was different but hai, you knew me. Hello Ichi.” She said seductively.

“Ayana?” He sputtered in shock.

“Was. My beautiful Ichi.” She said suddenly and she was behind him.

He gasped and she undid his brown hair but her mouth was below his ear and he snarled out passionately as she suckled the ultra sensitive skin.

“Future Ichi. I am from the future. I know you and we are together as we should be. I have your daughter and her name is Nemain. I know the full truth and I beg your forgiveness. I never sent those troops after you but I will share more later. First, I want to give you pleasure.” She said ripping his ku.

“Ayana! Oh Kamis Yana.” He said losing his mind as she touched him like he remembered.

He could not doubt it simply because she was touching him like she had. She was behind him and stroking his cock and mouthing his juncture. His mind was bent badly and she was suddenly having all sorts of ideas.

“You know Tekeshi?” He gasped as she allowed him to feel.

“As Sorami.” She said heavily husking.

“Oh my Kamis! You are inu now?” He asked losing his mind as she stroked him so hard.

“Hai. Nifty hmmm? I change into a silver bitch now. You could mount me and take your bitch like you want. Would you like that?” She asked lewdly.

“Oh shit!” He cussed suddenly as he began to expel his seed hard.

“Mmm my Ichigawa. So decadent my love. I am as raunchy as I was as her. Shall I be bad? Tekeshi knows who I am now. I think I should like to be taken by you both.” She groaned in his ear.

He only cried out and she was rubbing herself in her need. His empathy was overloading his senses and she knew that too.

“Shall I call on him? You are no prude. Innocent hai but prude no. I want you both in me. Make me scream. Make me flood you.” She said licking his ear lobe.

Ichigawa was on information overload. She was exploiting his empathy and it was making him fidget and jerk.

“Hai. I think so. Hold my love.” Asuna commanded.

Ichigawa gasped so hard and she mentally called on Tekeshi. It only took moments for the inu lord to show up. He saw his Aijou and she had Ichigawa by the balls literally. The black inu blushed and he stared at her.

“Long story very short is that Ichigawa was a lover when I was Ayana. I claim him again my loves and I am in a mood for inu.” She smirked.

“Oh Aijou!” He said shocked.

“My lord.” Ichigawa whined.

“His empathy is on overload. He needs release. Tekeshi my darling come here.” Her voice was soft but held authority.

Tekeshi was in shock but he neared them. When he was close enough; she attacked his mouth and Ichigawa groaned as pleasure shocked his system. Tekeshi groaned loudly as she let her tongue play with his and ran over his fangs. The emerald eyed inu was getting wild and she was too. Ichigawa crawled a little away and it was obvious his lord was in love with this current guise of his Ayana. He jerked and groaned as she had opened the flood gates and his shields did nothing to stop the connection. Asuna realized exactly what she could do and she grew giddy. She slowly pulled back from his mouth and carefully sucked his bottom lip.

“Will you lay down?” She asked huskily.

“Hai. Naked?” He teased.

“Of course.” Asuna grinned.

Tekeshi was shaking a little and he did as she asked. He did not doubt her words of Ichigawa. The poor man had lost his mental shields but he knew his Aijou. She would not injure him. She had something wicked in mind but he was shaking in anticipation. She wrapped her hand around his cock when he bared it and he grunted as he lay back. Asuna covered his head immediately and he moaned beautifully as she began a slow and leisurely pace of suck, drag, bob, and swirling her tongue. Tekeshi squirmed under her and gasped as it felt so damn good. He felt her silver mane tickle his thighs and the black inu was rasping. Ichigawa whimpered badly as it became more intense. He felt intense wet and heat on his cock and he shouted out as he withered.

“Release me! I beg you! I cannot take it.” He screamed out.

“Ichi? Come spread me open and slide deep. Take me as hard as you need.” Asuna commanded.

He rasped and he crawled over to his futon. He jerked her skirts up and he was lost in animal lust as he slammed into her. She yelled out as Ichigawa drove himself forward over and over. She regained her senses enough to continue to suckle and lick at Tekeshi. She proceeded to fully spear and consume him. Her green eyed love was on his own overload and she mentally linked him.

“Aijou! Oh holy hell Aijou!” He screamed out.

Ichigawa nearly faltered and his body felt bordering on convulsions. Asuna was barely holding herself together but she controlled and amplified it all. The resulting explosion made her swallow Tekeshi down and he went completely stiff. The three of them jerked and Ichigawa passed out. The Manchu lord was close and he had to pull his unconscious mate off of him carefully. His body was bathed in a cold sweat and the act had been the most powerful end he had ever experienced and he stared at his long time general, friend, and distant cousin.

“What are you Ichigawa?” He whispered barely conscious.

He was able to get his lover and his general pulled up and lay comfortably and he passed out as he listened to his female half’s heart beat.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Asuna woke up and she felt languid as she felt Tekeshi lay against her and Ichigawa behind her. One of her fantasies had been fulfilled and she felt so perfectly naughty but nice. Ichigawa was stirring and he groaned.

“You okay?” Asuna asked.

“I think so. Oh Kamis! Are you okay? My purity did not harm you?” He asked horrified.

“No. Neither you nor Tekeshi’s purity hurts me. I know I whammied you with all this knowledge but you should not be alone my darling. I know everything and I will show you the truth of what happened if you allow me. I cannot stand the idea that you suffer.” She said looking back at him.

“I think I need to know it. Kamis I feel your emotions. You love me again.” He said shutting his silver eyes.

“I do! I love you passionately. I also love Tekeshi. I am a reborn ekimmu named Arianrhod Hammel. Ekimmu, lilitu, and a couple of other blood drinkers are some of the oldest youkai known. You know of the succubus and incubus?” She asked lacing her hand in his.

“Hai. Their species are called empusae.” He said softly.

“I am half empusae. I need this in order to draw on my yoki. Forgive me but I have those I love ardently and you are one. I am back here because Bilae, Ayille, and Sanra are my enemies and Bilae murdered me and staged a coup in my first life. He has lived a few times the same as me but the truth is Izanagi is real. He also would see me dead.” She said snuggling.

“Oh my Kamis. So your life as Ayana?” Ichigawa asked trembling.

“Was set up to end and we were betrayed and your family killed because who I had been. It was assassination and you were a byproduct. Gaku is alive in shinigami form and the head of the ningen afterlife is after my soul.” She said almost amused.

“I need to be sick. I am sorry. I have to be sick.” He said getting up and running outside.

“I had no idea Aijou. Why and who is he exactly?” Tekeshi asked softly.

“His birth must have been hidden. He is the natural son of Midoriko and apparently his father’s mating with her must have been hushed up by your father. Anyhow it was tragic and disgusting how the players used Ayana and him to start the One Great War.” She murmured.

“Holy shit!” He muttered totally surprised.

“Ah! I have given you knowledge you did not have!!! I am so excited!” She grinned sitting up.

“Aijou what are you doing?” Tekeshi asked shocked yet again.

Her smile startled him and his breath was taken. She awoke his half awake manhood and climbed into his lap. She watched the beautiful and kind man below her arch under her smoothly as she gyrated on him.

“Aijou! I love you!” He moaned hard as she made love to him.

“And I will always love you my beautiful, wonderful, cunning, intelligent, and absolute best friend.” She murmured as she claimed his lips.

Ichigawa stumbled back in and he stared at the two of them. His shields around his empathy were up and he realized she was the one who had broken them down. Her mental prowess was incredible and he was horrified by how much he was turned on by the scene.

“Ichigawa? My love. My darling Ichi, please take me too.” She moaned long.

“Truly?” He asked stunned.

“Hai!” She nearly screamed.

He was not acting like his shy self and he neared them. What she was suggesting inflamed him and Ichigawa took part of something that blew his mind beyond anything and it was obvious Tekeshi was no stranger. It occurred to him later that she had said she had his pup and he was shocked by that too. He then began to worry of her fertility but she engaged them each again and both men plead exhaustion. She smirked too happily and she left them with her exact location in England their promises to show up. Asuna grinned to herself and her plans of obliterating at least Sanra came together nicely.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Asuna showed back up in Astana and the merchant in the bizarre was surprised to see her again. She smiled and she beckoned him to walk beside her.

“I need you to show me where to get that piercing.” She said smiling.

“I would be honored my queen. The two pieces are done now. Should…should you like to see them?” He asked blushing.

“Hai.” Asuna nodded and he produced a satin pouch.

He opened the tiny bag and the two matching pieces were stunning in the mystic fire topaz. The colors reminded her of Chanak’s eyes and he would not be lost on the symbolism. The idea of putting the jewelry in herself made her tremble in desire and the merchant could see she was pleased. Asuna produced a huge amount of gold and she smiled.

“This way my queen. It is said that Prince Admal himself has used this artist.” He said softly.

Asuna was very pleased to hear it and she followed the brunette Shouten.

“What is your name?” She demanded.

“Keval my lady.” He said blushing madly.

“Keval what?” The Shouten queen asked.

“Keval Besud.” He said with bowed head.

“Any relation to the ruling family of the Besud?” Asuna asked.

“Very distantly my lady.” Keval said stammering.

“You pleased me very much. I hope that gets you started on a store front. I shall see you again. If you hear anything; you may send me a message through Admal. Thank you.” She said kissing his cheek.

The young Besud man stuttered and blushed more as they walked into an opulent open of an artisan. The blonde haired man looked up and saw a beautiful woman and she smiled.

“I am Isha tr’Awnhi. I am here to do as the Shouten do.” She smirked.

The pale eyed Shouten was astonished and he patted his bench for her. She grinned at Keval and the middle class of the Shouten empire was ablaze with the sightings of their queen.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// / ///////////////////////////////////////////////
Chanak was impatient and she had sent him a cryptic message in the form of a sprite. He had been shocked when the tiny winged being had shown up and relayed a message from “Isha”. He snorted at the idea and he paced. His mother was still not found and his lover was being a supreme pain in his ass. Chanak felt feminine arms wrap around his middle and lips on his neck and he calmed.

“A sprite?” He demanded.

“How else do you suggest I find you?” Asuna said in a good mood.

“What was so urgent. I do have those that I help rule you know.” Chanak said impatiently.

“First shut up. Two close your eyes and three enjoy it.” She snapped.

He was annoyed but did as she commanded. He felt her tugging at his bottoms and he sighed. His lover was insatiable and he felt her thumbs lightly massaging his length.

“You enjoy torture.” He moaned softly.

“I enjoy you.” She growled in his ear.

Chanak realized he felt the metal of his barbell being gently pulled out and she suddenly moved to kneel in front of him. He cracked his eyes and she was concentrating as she slipped in cold metal back in and he gasped. Asuna took every opportunity to touch and fondle him.
“I see your need to mark me has won out. So what did you put in?” He asked amused.

She threw the other piece away and Chanak frowned. Asuna stood up and bared her belly to show him and his eyes were drawn to a stone bead suspended from curved white gold. The stone was reminiscent of his eyes and for some reason the idea touched him deeply.

“Is that what I wear?” He asked in a deep voice.

“Hai. I had matching ones made. She gave you that one.” She said nearing him and breathing in his ear.

“Asuna, she is my mother regardless if you like her or hate her. I am profoundly moved by your act to somehow cement us. This is quite breathtaking but I will not stop loving my mother.” Chanak said firmly.

“And I will not stop hating her.” Asuna growled in hate.

“We are at an impasse…oh!” He groaned as she suddenly and gently twisted it.

“Had them make it a little different. Lost part of my fang to forge with it. Had the metal spiraled. I have learned much about pleasure and these things since I married Maec.” She hissed in his ear.

“Of the gods! You enchanted it?” He groaned falling to his knees.

“I love you. I will destroy her to save you!” She said in fury.

“I am in no danger from my own Mum!” He growled.

“You think that. I must go. I did as you asked even if it was in jest. I love you Chanak Kuzmin and I cannot change that nor would I want to. I see you every time I stare at our son and give him what he needs to live. I stare into his face and know that the Kamis saw to it to bring you to me. I care not if she birthed you; you are mine!” Asuna snarled storming away.

He fell forward and the metal was tingling with residual energies and he gasped as it flooded him in heat. Chanak groaned as he held his own cock and twisted the jewelry and he snarled out as ungodly pleasure erupted in his brain.

“She hexed it. Oh fuck she hexed it.” He moaned and he had to give himself relief.

His lover was more aware of natural and alchemic magics than he knew and the resulting act of self pleasuring caused him to nearly pass out in the intensity. He knew empusae magic when he saw it and he felt like a prisoner to his heart and emotions. He knew he had already betrayed Sanra. He had betrayed the woman who was trying to provide him an empire.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hibari was worried and she paced the castle. Braden was with her now and he could see her falling apart. Efnisien disappearing along with Sergei missing did nothing to calm her or her guilt.

“Lassie would ye like to get out? Maybe got te Edinburgh?” He asked perplexed.

“How do you explain your green hair?” Hibari asked.

“I say my mum got a little wild.” He grinned.

“Kamis. I really like you. I mean my soul loves you but me, I like you.” She said horrified.

“Ye act like it tis supposed te be dirty or something.” Braden muttered.

“I feel out of control. I mean I lost Mas’s baby. I lose my own turnling and now, I carry your child and Efnisien goes amok. How am I supposed to feel Braden?” She asked.

“How about ye let yourself just deal and we get te know each other this life. I want ye. I want ye happy. I want so much and ever since I went te Japan; I have felt part of me missing. Do ye understand?” The green asked sighing.

“I do.” She nodded.

“Would ye like to maybe get ye some frocks? I am not poor.” He said hoping to draw her out.

“Hai. I am girl enough to like clothes.” She smiled.

Braden gave her such a beautiful smile and he took her arm. She kissed his cheek and they ported out. He appeared in a bustling medieval city and he pulled her along. His tartan was green with small blue plaid and he wore brown boots and a cream colored shirt underneath. He looked striking and his green hair was pulled up in a pony tail.

“You are gorgeous.” She whispered.

“Thank ye.” He blushed.

They walked along and Hibari had the distinct impression that they were being followed. She looked over her shoulder and she saw several well dressed ningen and Braden looked back as well.

“Fuck! Anglish.” He said in his burr.

“What is wrong?” Hibari asked.

“Your boy took out a dragoon lassie. Come.” He commanded and suddenly they were surrounded.

“Well well. You look like Lady Dillingham.” One said.

“I should.” Hibari said meanly.

“My king would be most pleased to meet you.” The English soldier said in arrogance.

“You really think you are taking me anywhere?” She demanded.

“Oh but yes.” The arrogant blonde said smirking.

It happened too fast and Braden pulled his sword but another being they had not sensed impaled him with a katana. Hibari snarled and she was stabbed and slapped with a sutra and she screamed as she went down.

“You are relation to that filthy whore?” The taijiya demanded.

“No idea.” She whimpered jerking in pain.

“Bring her. I will kill him.” Shao said in anger.

“NO!” The silver haired woman screamed.

She was dragged by several soldiers and Shao went to attempt to kill Braden. The Scottish green lost his head and a greenish flame appeared around his hand. He slammed his fist into the human and a terrible battle began. Something solid and very heavy smacked Hibari’s head and she could only think that she scented burnt flesh; not realizing it was her own from a powerful sutra.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// / ///////////////////////////////////////////////
Edward stared at the creature his men had between them and his eyes were wide. She looked so much like his nemesis that he was entranced. Her face was pixie and she had blue markings above her eyes.

“She is a lovely creature. Have her taken to my royal apartments.” Edward Longshanks commanded.

They nodded and he had a squad of elite knights that all knew of the demons in the kingdom. His mind was wrapped around the idea and he called on his physician. The learned man made his way into the king’s royal bed chambers and he saw a woman who looked a lot like the Lady Asuna Dillingham.

“I want her checked.” Longshanks said flatly.

“Yes your majesty.” The doctor said and he removed the silks of the young appearing woman.

She had burns on her body and a stab wound already healing. The physician did a thorough exam and Edward watched as the woman was checked completely.

“She is ripe my king.” The doctor said knowing what he wanted.

“Good. So the mother produces perfect children. I am quite thrilled. You may go.” He growled.

The doctor felt himself sickened with his king’s obsession for immortality and power but Edward Longshanks might have as well been a god. Edward went about removing his own clothing and he grinned. The woman had a narrow waist with round hips and ample bosom. She was quite exquisite in his opinion and although slightly shorter than her lady mother; she was well proportioned. He decided to see if he could awaken her and he tied her hands to his bed post and opened her white thighs. Edward had decided that in order to keep the demon world compliant and give him a source inside; it would require their blood. Hibari gasped sleepily but she felt pressure on her clitoris. She snarled and whimpered as he slowly massaged it in circles.

“I am Edward and you are my surrogate I have decided. Since Lady Dillingham is a killer and baby murderer than I shall have to use one of hers to give me what I want.” He said matter of factly.

“What the hell? What? OH FUCK!” She screamed as he slipped two fingers inside of her.

“You give me what I want than you will be given every opportunity to be happy and pleased. I would not make this unpleasant for you but I will have what I want. Do you need blood as she does?” He demanded thrusting with his fingers.

“HAI!” She moaned and felt dirty.

“Good girl. Now I am going to do what I need to do and I will give you what you need. Be a good demon girl and I will give you titles and prestige along with ancient knowledge.” He said simmering as his fingers were squeezed.

“I am not your whore!” Hibari snarled.

“You will be a well treated one. Your mother should not have thwarted my will because I always win.” He said and Hibari was crushed under his lean and long form.

He was large for a ningen but he continued to move and he adjusted her just so and she became paralyzed in pleasure. She did not want this but suddenly blood splashed on her mouth. She snarled and bit into his chest and it became a blur. She snarled as she fed from the decadent ningen blood and Edward took every advantage he knew of. All of his palaces now had a slight Eastern influence thanks to Shao’s direction. Even she wanted to phase out; she could not. The man took her body but he made sure it betrayed her. Edward took her several times before she passed out in sleep. He saw his seed dripping from her core and he was well pleased. She would give him the halfling he wanted and he would use the child of a daemon to garner such strength and take from child as he needed. If he could not make them cooperate then he would have one of his own.