Bleach Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Whispers of the West ❯ Taking Back From the Enemie's Hold ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: I do not own the anime or manga Inuyasha. The characters of Inuyasha are not mine; they are property of Rumiko Takahashi, Shogakukan, Yomiuri TV, Sunrise, and Viz. I do not own Bleach; the anime or manga. I do not own the characters of Bleach, Tite Kubo does. No money is made on my part. All OCs are mine



a/n: Working with and for to make small victories in the face of evil mounting. Chanak is culled to the other side as Hibari faces her attacker. Asuna works towards destroying and discovery as things begin to unravel some for the enemy. For chapter updates...follow on twitter @MandiBen



Taking Back from the Enemies Hold



Asuna walked into Ewloe and Aldwyn walked up immediately.

“We have received word that a woman with your pup’s description was taken in Scotland!” He said urgently.

“Hibari taken? How?” She asked stunned.

“Not sure my love but it is said she was taken to New Castle.” Aldwyn said in his Welsh burr.

“Holy Kamis Aldwyn! She is one of my most powerful offspring.” Asuna admitted as she followed after him.

“Where have you been?” He demanded.

“Hueco Mundo and Leth’Evana. I am sorry.” She said feeling stupid.

“Let us go.” He snapped and Asuna ported out with her Welsh inu mate.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
She had to endure the ningen doctor and she was gluttoned on blood so much that she stayed corporeal. Hibari felt so cheap and used but the power of this man was unreal. His access to youkai dampening materials made her ache and she stared at him with hate. Edward walked in with a flourish and he eyed the woman he had bedded several times.

“How are you and what is your name my lady?” Edward Longshanks demanded in amusement.

“I am hating you completely and my name is Lady Hibari Matsuda! How dare you keep me here against my will! My father is Naraku and my mother a princess!” She snarled.

“I have met your father it seems and he is not here. Delightfully a foul beast I do assure you but no matter. It seems Lady Dillingham and that beast make perfectly beautiful children. I care not how you feel about me but you will be confined until you give birth.” He smirked sensually.

“You sick fucking bastard! You really think I will be kept here by some mere mortal?” She screamed.

“I think I have done my homework so to speak Lady Hibari. I know you are Shouten and I know what it takes to keep you here. You will have blood always. My child needs his mother’s body well.” He grinned and he began to head to the door.

She was weaker than normal but she snarled in hate and fury. She launched herself from the bed and she tried to attack him. He held her hands in a surprisingly strong grip and his smile nauseated her.

“I have had your mother’s blood. Quite invigorating stuff it is.” He grinned.

“You stupid fuck! She is youkai!” Hibari shrieked and he whirled her around and pinned her arms.

“I told you that I could see you happy or I can make you very miserable Lady Hibari. It is your choice.” Edward purred in her ear.

“I hate you! I will see you dead! I will never give you my child! Never!” She screamed.

A cloth was held over her mouth and she suddenly sagged. Shao was eyeing the beautiful demoness and he snorted. Edward picked her up and brought her back to the bed.

“You are healing quite well I see.” He smiled at the demon slayer.

“I have read the myths as you have asked me Englishman. If it is as you suppose than this woman is dangerous and she may have the heart of their darkest evil.” The taijiya stated firmly.

“Well good for me. When I am done with her than I can pass her off to him.” He said in his deep brogue.

Shao was in shock but Edward walked away and if he was reading these myths correctly than he was contemplating the need to send for a few more taijiyas.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
“Gods you supreme pain in the ass, wake up!” Bilae snarled at the Shouten woman.

She was still in a death sleep and Arianrhod’s attacks could be pretty bad. He snarled and he walked away from her. He went towards another of his subordinates and he snapped his fangs.

“Where is Macha?” He demanded.

“She was in that wasteland called Scotland my lord but now she is gone. I have been unable to locate her at all.” The other ekimmu said in fear.

“Find Macha!” He snarled.

Bilae was agitated and angry. His mind could only turn over that she was waking up and the idea of possessing mother and daughter made him giddy. The two most powerful ekimmu women at his mercy and control made him mad in lust and want. He would lay waste to everything to get to Macha and make Arianrhod his slave. Yes, he would tear apart Briton to get his way and the death of Taranis. Death held nothing for his formerly big sister and now he would own the bitch.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Chanak was in a panic and he just simply could not find Sanra tr’Awnhi. What became evident was that fae king was allowing Shouten into his kingdom. He had not a fucking clue what they wanted but they were searching ruthlessly. He got the feeling that he was the object of the searches and hate for his “Uncle Maec” ate him alive. He used his natural energies to shield his aura and his ability to port out amongst a thick fog like mist. His powers were extraordinary even for a Soten and Chanak kept his whereabouts shrouded. What he wanted to know was where his lover was? She was nowhere to be found and now he was worried about her too. Her “gift” made him mad in lust half the time and he was certain she knew it. He was also damned if he was not madly in love with the hard headed woman. He was fixing to move again when he felt a blade of some sort at his back.

“Well you have been hard to find.” He heard from a woman’s voice.

“Who the hell are you?” Chanak demanded as he looked back.

There stood a woman with sultry brown eyes and dark wheat colored hair. She held a curved sword and her nose was pierced.

“I am Seeval tr’Awnhi and it would seem you are my nephew.” She grinned.

“Oh really? Put away your weapon you fucking Shouten harlot!” He said glowering.

“Go ahead and try nephew but I assure Maec has taught me much.” Seeval smiled as she showed him her hands and tattoos as well.

“Son of a bitch!” He growled as several more Shouten appeared.

“This is him then Seeval?” Admal asked nearing his older sister.

“Yes. Very handsome is he not little brother?” She asked smirking.

“He is quite handsome. Where is your foul whore mother Soten?” The head of Maec’s guard asked.

“Shut your fucking face Shouten bastard! She is not a whore and I will fucking kill you!” Chanak said getting angrier.

“So you do not know. Maec wants you in Hueco Mundo now.” The warrior Shouten woman said.

“I am going nowhere with you!” The Soten prince said fixing to unleash.

Seeval moved with speeds too fast to see and she phased behind him and stunned him. He was still a fairly young man but Sanra had sheltered it seemed. Seeval hated the evil cunt with her all and she held him up as he sagged. The fae king named Simyth came into the clearing and he was startled to see the young man.

“He is my son.” He whispered shocked.

“How can you tell fae?” Admal demanded.

“He has the Elensar crest around his eye fool.” Simyth said in a haughty tone.

“Sanra is also a master at shape shifting fae. This man probably is the same.” The blue eyed Shouten snorted.

“No Admal. This is truly his form. He has Sanra’s true eyes.” His older sister said firmly.

“He is my child and why does the Shouten king wish him?” The fae king demanded.

Beren inched forward and he wore his brilliantly shiny silver armor. He got a good look at the man who was in fact his half brother and he wanted to choke. He had similar features and it was evident his sire was upset.

“Because his queen told him of his existence. Isha made him promise to bring him around and away from Sanra. Thwarting our bitch sister is our ultimate pleasure I assure you.” Seeval smirked.

“He is a fae creature and therefore he needs Leth’Evana. You instruct your king to come here. I will have my son.” Simyth said firmly.

“I do not think so.” Admal snapped.

“There are more than a hundred warriors surrounding you Shouten. I only need say the word and you would be dead. Hand over my son. I only allowed you to search so that I might find him.” The fae ruler said coldly.

“You bastard! You played us!” The warrior woman snapped.

“You are quite correct. Take my child.” Simyth commanded of several warriors and he motioned Beren to follow.

Seeval and Admal stared after the pointy eared bastards and they knew rage. Maec would be incensed and they both sighed.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Chanak woke up and his head hurt horribly. He sat up and he had to vomit. His eyes were cloudy and he knew kemuri poisoning.

“Water.” He groaned.

Simyth himself brought the young man a cup of cold water and Chanak downed it and he shut his eyes.

“I am told your kind takes out fae often.” Simyth whispered.

“Your kind thinks they are better than all Elvin creatures. You are not.” Chanak snapped as he wiped his mouth.

“Your mother seduced and took on the guise of my dead wife.” His sire stated flatly.

“I really do not care if she took on the face of a dozen of your fuck buddies. I am not your concern.” He said glaring and Simyth saw beautiful multi faceted eyes.

“You are my child whether I raised you or not. You are a prince of my kind and your absence was not known until my heir’s wife brought your identity to me.” He said flatly.

“Asuna ratted me out?” He demanded in fury.

“More than a year ago but you were older. This you is from this era. You managed to avoid yourself quite well. Princess Asuna is known to you then?” The fae king asked raising a brow.

“She is known to me but not like you think you arrogant fuck!” Chanak lied.

“Do not speak to our father as such swine!” Beren said chiming in.

“Do not think to tell me what to do big brother!” He said hatefully.

“The woman who birthed you has raised you in belligerence and that is not our way.” Simyth stated perplexed.

“My mother raised me to strive for power. Nothing else matters.” He snarled.

“Your mother uses you as she destroys everything else.” Maec said coldly from the doorway.

Chanak had never seen the Shouten king in person and the very aura of the man was impressive. Chanak hated the lot of them and he went to punch Maec who in turn knocked him to his knees.

“My wife has demanded I know you and she has demanded I bring you into my sphere. I honor Isha and her wishes but do not try my patience.” The black-brown haired man stated coldly.

Chanak had been waylaid and his lover was isolating him away from Sanra. She was taking her desires to the extreme and he was pissed. When he got his hands on her; Chanak was going to strangle the arrogant bitch.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
They had been routed before they could get within a kilometer of the castle. Asuna was furious and Aldwyn was in shock. The barrier around the place was powerful and he stared at his wife.

“This is what people in the Orient know?” He asked shocked.

“Hai.” Asuna nodded in frustration.

“Well my love. He intends it seems to keep your pup in there and us out. What do we do know?” He asked dumbfounded.

“We go to another group of powerful youkai. We go to Loch Halvat.” She snapped.

“You suggest going back to those beasts, the Stythe?” He asked horrified.

“Absolutely. Go back to Ewloe and I need to go to Leth’Evana. I have to rally Simyth as well.” She said and kissed him quickly.

She ported them and she did not let him say anything. Asuna was off again like a light and Aldwyn was frustrated. The Stythe leader was extremely powerful but also extremely belligerent. He really had no wish to meet the Scottish wraith again.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// / ///////////////////////////////////////////////
Asuna walked in on a scene and Chanak was prisoner. She was shocked and Chanak glared at her with utter fury. Maec eyed his wife and Beren grabbed her and led her to another room.

“Why is the Soten here?” She asked stupidly.

“Father decided it was time to detoxify him. He is cruel and hateful!” Beren said snappishly.

“He is not that bad Beren. He is still your brother.” Asuna pointed out.

“Please. His mouth is atrocious and he has no breeding at all.” He said snobbishly.

“You sound pathetic! Do not talk to me when you act like such a brat!” She said storming away from him.

Maec motioned for her to come to his side and she did. He took her hand and kissed her knuckles and she looked at him in love. Chanak was boiling in more rage than he could remember ever feeling and she looked at him. His look told her that he would attack and fight her in that he was that angry. She affected an air of nonchalance and he growled in wretched fury.

“The boy is ungodly strong. I mean he is a powerhouse to the extreme. He is also still raw and much untrained. I could work with him Isha but he is asinine.” He snapped.

“Remember Sanra has poisoned his mind against you all. Will you let me work this?” She asked.

“Speak to me the truth wife. Have you known this creature?” Maec demanded.

“In the future era I have but he is dead. Part of the reason I came back was because he is so powerful and he was changing.” She answered honestly.

“I need him in Astana and Hueco Mundo. See to it.” He said and he whirled on his heel and he was gone.

She sucked in her breath and she looked over at Beren and Simyth.

“Your majesty? Husband…will you allow me to speak to the Soten alone?” Asuna demanded.

“Yes we shall Asuna. Try to calm him. He seems to know you.” His sire said calmly.

Beren looked angry and almost betrayed but they did leave. Chanak whirled on her and she caught his fist.

“Betrayed me?” He snarled.

“Saved you. I will not allow what has come to pass to happen. I love you too well.” She said softly.

“You love me? You turn me out the very people I hate?” Chanak sneered.

“Whose hate is it Chanak? Is it truly yours or what your mother has told you?” She asked very calmly.

“I just know what she had to endure and what she suffered. I know she loved him. I know they were lovers but I take no care in that because we are wraith and we are daemons. He betrayed all she did for him.” He snapped at her.

“Chanak, she is demented and what she viewed as love was his need to survive. She used him as much as Ganek did to her. The former king twisted and destroyed everything including her but she twisted into something as evil and depraved. She has raped men in the form of a man!” She cried.

“Stop it!” He screamed.

“Chanak, I know she loves you. How could anyone not but she is evil and eventually this will drive you mad because you are good. You are pure and she is taint. I am sorry but this is the truth. I love you! I love you so much.” She said grabbing his tunic sleeve.

He was anguished and her lips found his. Chanak moaned as the intimacy was needed and he jerked his lover to him as he crushed her in his arms. Asuna was withering in need and delight but she forced herself away.

“Maec wishes a meeting in Hueco Mundo. If you allow it than I shall free you from here and he wishes to know what you know. Please?” She begged.

“Only to get out of this fucking place.” He sneered.

Asuna knew she was going to be in a huge fight with the ruling family of Leth’Evana but she was true to her word and she was in love with the Soten enough to be highly reckless. She ported them to the doorway of the two planes and they both slipped through. Chanak felt himself ported again and he was startled. His lover had brought them directly into Hueco Mundo. He felt the darkness of this plane and he frowned. They were in a magnificent Central Asian palace and Maec sat upon a gilded throne.

“Welcome home nephew. Welcome to Hueco Mundo’s Astana.” Maec said smoothly.

Chanak stared at the man his mother was obsessed with and he truly was an amazing sight. Maec Ruwon tr’Awnhi exuded power, strength, and the might of a warrior king. He stared and he was morose.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Maec had shown Chanak into a large and airy room that was obviously his. It was filled with priceless artifacts and he simmered. He felt Asuna and she was in a doorway as he faced the man he had only known to hate.

“So you are Sanra’s boy. How very interesting. You are quite powerful.” Maec commented.

“I know.” Chanak sneered.

“Should you like some wine?” His uncle asked.

“I should like to leave this filthy place.” The nephew stated.

“I am thinking that my queen has begged this of me and I live to make her happy so I have to deal with you. I did after all give her my oath.” The Shouten king said smirking.

Chanak wanted to hit her again and Maec poured some blood red wine into a chalice and he sipped as he eyed the young man.

“How do you like your barbell boy?” Maec asked bluntly.

The Soten man sucked in his breath and he jerked his head to stare back at Asuna. She clearly looked into his eyes and he looked back at Maec in fury.

“It is hexed!” He snarled.

“No. Only infused with part of my Isha. She had me make the metal part so she could track you.” He said blatantly.

“How could you? How could you do this?” Chanak demanded in anger.

“I did this because I do love you. I need you Chanak and not her. She will be your ruin.” Asuna said finally speaking.

“I am so angry with you! You betrayed me so you could keep tabs on me? I am not your slave you foul bitch!” He roared in his anger.

“Nu uh.” Maec tsked.

He felt her mouth against his throat and he was angry but to feel her so close; it drove him mad. She sank fangs like she always did and he was crushed under her immense lust and need for him. The empusae queen had claimed him for hers and he was now hers so to speak. Asuna was not really feeding from him but licking her marks and holding him to her.

“Let go. Fuck! Let go.” The Soten man pleaded.

“I cannot let you go. I wish I could but I cannot.” She whispered in his ear.

“What are you doing?” He asked sputtering and she was undoing his clothes.

“Taking you.” Asuna answered.

Chanak noticed Maec’s eyes bleed silver and he sat down in a heavily carved wooden chair with tapestry cushions. Maec made himself comfortable and leaned forward to watch that which was unfolding before him.

“You are going to fornicate in front of him?” Chanak asked getting panicked.

“Hai.” She said kissing his mouth.

Maec watched his Isha jerk and work the young man’s pants down and he was heavily tattooed all over. His sister had birthed a very unusually powerful man but he would sway the boy away from his cunt relative. Asuna gently and lovingly ran hands over his ass cheeks and Chanak was totally mortified. She stared up at his face and he began to blush.

“I am not like this. I know the Shouten propensity for duality; including my own mother, but I am not like that.” He whispered feverishly.

“I know darling. Maec is king of all Shouten and you are technically half. I am his queen and he therefore has say over who I am mated to that is wraith. Do this and we are free to be open.” She said kissing his crown of his cock.

“You brought me here to legitimize me?” He asked breathing too hard.

“I would have you known. I would have you known better and not known as an enemy. I do not know when I fell in love with you but when you saved our son and his siblings; I knew without a doubt. You cared for me in a death sleep. Bathed me every day and worked my body so I would not atrophy. Tell me this is the work of a man who hates me!” She cried passionately.

“I…I have not done so yet.” He said with wide eyes.

“But for me you have. You made right a wrong you did and you fell in love with him. I in turn fell in love with you.” Asuna admitted and she licked him again.

“Please. You enchanted this metal. Gods give me relief.” He suddenly whined.

Asuna used her teeth and she manipulated the beautiful piece of body jewelry. Chanak gasped and Maec was rapt as his wife teased the young man. It absolutely made him salivate to see her take others. Why he did not know but he figured it was their unique relationship and by the mere fact of who and what she was. He was married and bound to one of the most powerful women born to daemon or mortal history. She was eyeing Chanak as she worked and teased his crown and his breath stuttered as his heart raced.

“By Gods boy! Did you or Sanra have all those alchemic symbols put upon you?” Maec demanded as his nephew lost his thought processes.

“It was my own design. I find it easier to call upon the magics and nature when I have the means right upon me.” He groaned out.

“Sanra teach you the old ways?” He demanded.

“She taught me some but I read more.” Chanak rasped.

“Can you leave your solid form boy?” His uncle asked.

“I have never tried.” He hissed as Asuna swallowed him.

“That is it Isha. Bring him to the edge. Does she not have the sweetest backside?” Maec asked lewdly.

“She is an ungodly lovely creature. I…please let me finish!” Chanak snarled, begged, and whined.

Asuna came off his cock and it was purplish and red in his raging lust. His eyes shut and he whispered a prayer as he tried to control his base needs.

“Isha? Lay him back and open him wide. Has she brought you over that way boy?” The King asked and he was hypervenlating as well.

“Yes!” He said as his breath hitched.

“Mmmm…Isha my darling, I think it time young Chanak here knows what it means to be wraith. You know how to do so my beloved.” Maec commanded with passion.

“Hai.” She said heavily and with green eyes.

Chanak’s head shot up as she crawled over his body and she began to slowly kiss and nip at his mouth too slowly. He was insanely eager to finish and he needed absolution but none came. What happened to him made him panic on a very basic level but she had pulled him into a form he had only used once or twice. Her aura was incredibly intense and so freakishly hot. The intimacy was unlike anything else he had ever felt and she was twisting and tangling him up. His consciousness was obliterated and he heard him scream wildly as the sensation of flesh hit him. Chanak Kuzmin had just participated in a traditional wraith coupling and his mind was literally blown.

“Let me finish. Gods Asuna. Let me come!” He whispered frantic and Chanak clenched fists.

“Hai. Did you like it?” She asked as she removed all of her clothing.

“So intense. I have never had so intense…agh! Oh yes!” He snarled out as she engulfed his cock with her tight channel.

“Chanak!” Asuna shook as she began to gyrate.

Maec watched hungrily and he wanted her to orgasm. His stomach twisted in intense need and she was working her hips back and forth. Chanak shook his head violently as the sexual act became profound. He could not believe he was doing so in front of somebody he thought he hated.

“Grab her hips boy and make her work. Damn it all.” Maec snarled out and Chanak suddenly did as he commanded.

Asuna whimpered and moaned as her Soten love worked her back and forth and his strong hands bruised her hips. He suddenly twisted under her and his cry left his lips in high, short yelps. She felt his seed bathe her and she moaned more. Maec suddenly vaulted himself forward and dragged his wife off of Chanak and dove his mouth to begin a ravaging of her labia and clit. Asuna raked claws through her silver mane and her eyes squeezed shut as things became crazier. Chanak was still in a daze and he heard Asuna scream out. Maec sank his fangs and Chanak witnessed the incredibly hot act. Asuna’s chest heaved and Maec lifted his mouth after some time. His slap happy grin told much and he moved. He picked his wife up and bent her over his bed. She groaned as he began a harshly brutal pace but she clawed at his bed sheets and called his name over and over. Chanak was watching and he was horrified how hot he found the scene. Maec grabbed at and jerked her hair as he pistoned his hips and he roared as she climaxed harshly around him. He made the Shouten scream and Chanak covered his ears. Maec bare chest glistened with sweat and his pierced nipples stood out.

“That Chanak is how you fuck Isha. You made me quite aroused though. Good job.” Maec stated licking his lips.

Chanak only stared and Asuna lifted her head from the mattress and she grinned stupidly at Chanak.

“Divine.”She whispered.

“I…do not…that is to say, I am unused to sharing.” Chanak stammered.

“In this family boy you will have to. You will find it can be highly erotic. She has such intense needs to feed her energies.” Maec said slapping her ass.

She blushed prettily and groaned as she crawled onto the bed. She patted the place beside her and Chanak stared at her as if she was insane. She patted again and he slowly stood up and came forward. He settled next to her and Maec settled behind her. A soft smile curved her lips and a rush of passion filled her.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Chanak woke up and he was sore and tired. He looked back and Asuna was still slumbering and Maec was already up. He saw the Shouten king standing at his immense window staring out into twilight.

“Do you ever get sick of the forever night?” He demanded.

“This is not the Stythe realm boy. We are forever twilight. I on the other hand do spend a great deal of time corporeal. So you are Sanra’s boy by way of Simyth Elensar.” Maec said coolly.

“I am.” Chanak snapped.

“Lose your attitude boy. If I wanted you dead then you would be dead. Isha has begged for your hand and I am giving it to her. She saved my sanity and my mind. I owe her more than I shall ever be able to repay. I will however bend you to my will and hers if it is the last thing I do. I love Isha that much!” His uncle growled.

Chanak felt trapped and out of control and Asuna woke up. She blinked several times and she could see how tense her Soten was. She put a hand on his shoulder and he stared at Maec with a mix of confusion and anger.

“How dare you hold me against my will! I am not a toy or play thing…Asuna?” He asked suddenly feeling a faint aura.

“Hmm?” Asuna hummed softly.

“Oh Lord woman! I told you! I told you that you would end up bearing another! Fuck!” He cursed as he stood up fully and he felt beyond helpless.

“Do not worry yourself on my child then.” She said getting a little angry,

“How can I not?” Chanak roared.

“You need not worry about it.” She said getting furious.

“A Soten child needs its father you idiot woman! Did Serik not need me before?” He demanded.

“Hai he did. You also went off and got yourself killed.” She snapped back.

“Wait a moment.” Maec said interjecting.

“Shut up!” His nephew snarled.

“Whoa boy. You need an attitude adjustment, really?” The Shouten king snapped.

“You are going to give me an attitude adjustment? I would like to see you try Maec.” Chanak said with rising malice.

“Stop it! Please Chanak, I beg you my dear. I know this is hard for you. I know you love that creature that gave birth to you but I love you as well! I am mother to your son and this babe!” She cried softly.

He trembled a little and it fully hit him that yes indeed he was in a position of no return with Asuna. He had fathered a son and now another child. He would never abandon his children and the damn succubus had snared him so deeply that he could not abandon her either.

“You have snared me. I am your willing slave.” Chanak whispered.

“I do not wish you to see it that way! I want you apart of my family as you should be! I have chosen you even above Beren.” She said honestly.

His face held astonishment and he nodded. Maec had a slight smirk on his face and he realized they were drawing away one of Sanra’s biggest assets. That made him happy and giddy for so many reasons. Chanak whispered something and he sat down in his gilded chair and called on wine. He intended to school the boy and he hoped with Chanak’s unusual power that he could kill Sanra in this time.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Things were confusing and it was a wild fight. Ayille had crept up and they had not seen it coming. It seemed the witch was on a hunt and only a few knew who for. She was insane and wished to find the man she had marked as her next frère. What she came up against was Kameron himself. A horrific grin played upon her beautifully evil features and she watched her old frère hold onto his weapon.

“Hello you piece of excrement.” She purred.

“Oh shut up Ayille.” Kameron growled at her.

“You dare to face me?” Ayille asked arrogantly.

“Oh yes. I dare anything you wretched cunt!” He hissed.

“You used to scream my name you demented little fuck!” She snarled as she came at him.

“Either in utter terror or acting. I assure you that I find my current lovers oh so much better.” He retorted.

“You will die Kameron! You will die for betraying me!” She said in absolute hate.

“I will? I doubt it. You tried to destroy me when I was still your frère and I held on. Now, I have her devotion and her love. You are nothing but a distant memory of a bygone day when I was a freak just like you!” Kameron stated with such cold in his tone.

Ayille was fixing to strike when her black hair was grabbed and her head jerked back. It was so sudden and Kameron was stunned. Nori had his arm morphed and tentacles began to creep around her throat.

“Remember me bitch? I am Matsuda Nori and Ken’ichi’s twin. You are on my shit list!” The young man said in hate.

“Bastard!” She hissed as her air was being cut off.

“Not really. My parents are quite mated and you whore, well let us see how long you live!” He snarled and Kameron watched Nori pull the dagger of Nobu across her breast.

Ayille began a horrendous scream as the blade that the healer had made was causing her to not be able to heal. The little bastard had cut across her breast and the pain did not bring pleasure at all. It brought utter hell to the Ramanga ruler and she stepped back and gasped in horror as her skin flaked and ashed.

“How in the hell?” She asked with trembling lips.

“You tortured the wrong man you stupid ass. You have a tendency to make those you turn hate you with utter abandon. Die!” Nori screamed as he slashed her face and blood poured down her face.

“I will kill you! I will kill you!” She screamed and she suddenly ported out.

“Damn it! Young Nori! I wish to end her life!” Kameron growled at the son of Asuna and Naraku.

“Like hell you will. I will do so and I will avenge my twin. Get on board or get the fuck out of my way. I am the son of Naraku and the reborn of Arawn. Do not mess with my plans again frère!” The young shape shifter said in anger.

“You father would not condone you crossing me!” The frère did say.

“What daddy does not know will not make him angry. Look Kameron, I know you love my Haha. I love my Haha but I am not going to sit by while all you get to fight! Screw that! I am a powerful youkai in my own right and I damn well will see justice done for Ken.” He said wiping off his jeans and button down shirt and stared at her blood.

“She is dangerous and if you draw her attention to you young Nori then you will be her next fixation. Admal is a strong youkai as you put it and he has nightmares of her!” He snarled at the hard headed young man.

“I am not some insipid incubus now am I?” He retorted and he smirked meanly.

Kameron knew the boy had nothing against him personally but the connection with his twin was over the top. He knew Ayille and she would go to where Bilae was and lick her wounds. The lava ekimmu would heal her and send her back out on terror and melee. The head frère made up his mind that it was time that he too went back. He knew of the ekimmu named Nisien and he intended to find him and use him to find his mistress. It was paramount they found and destroy her once and for all.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Efnisien was trying like hell to reach Macha and it was apparent that wherever this Sanra bitch was that was where Sergei would be. He hoped the young frère was okay and he had just been changed. It could be dicey if this whore would make him wish for death or use him. One thing he was certain of however was that this English human was now on his own personal shit list. Edward had no idea but his campaigns in Scotland were beginning to go awry. His own personal household was a mess. Death and despair had begun to ravage parts of his kingdom. Efnisien was allowing the bad things to come and he stared at the fortress in New Castle and he knew Macha was there. It was also apparent that the English had access to very powerful and very dangerous magics. He curled his handsome lip and Efnisien knew hate. He hated Bilae for hurting his beloved Macha and then to think to try and claim love for her. He knew Arawn and his master would bid him destroy the English monarch. Destroy was exactly what was on his mind and he heard a clearing of a throat.

“How are we going te get her out lad?” Braden demanded.

“You are going to go back to your Scottish lands and your tribe is going to invade Edinburgh. Lay waste to every human you can and I will see to it that the tides go your way.” He said with hate but for the mortals.

“Aye. Aye! I can do that. She carried me bairn.” He said softly.

“I am certain she still does dragon but we shall make this English human beg for his fucking life for touching what is ours.” He said cruelly.

“I like ye chaos! I am glad ye are on our side.” The green dragon said bowing formally.

“I always respected you dragon. I know you do not remember but Macha loved you with her heart. I only wished my master’s beloved daughter happiness.” He said softly.

“Ye love her too. Why do ye deny it?” Braden asked.

“Because. I am truly a bringer of bad tides and many things. I would never wish to harm her. I love her too well for that. Go on dragon.” Efnisien commanded.

“Aye!” The green said porting out.

Efnisien watched again and he plotted. Yes, he would make the humans regret ever having touched the ancient ways and his love. He would personally make the English king his bitch.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kameron marched the ekimmu known for bringing tranquility and the total opposite of Efnisien. The bronze hair of the ekimmu was lustrous and gorgeous but Kameron found the goodie goodie too annoying for his liking and the bastard had tried to claim his mate for whatever reason he did not know. Now they were in England and he intended to find his mate and queen and track down Ayille. He had no clue that Nori followed him and he was looking around and he could barely remember this far back.

“Can I go now?” Nisien asked irritated.

“Do you not pay homage to Asuna?” Kameron demanded.

“I do sort of. I get really annoyed with this modern version of my cousin. She has the power just not the understanding.” He said coolly.

“Well you annoy her I assure you.” The frère growled.

“Kameron?” Asuna called coming from the forest in the Scottish lowlands.

“Mistress! Thank heavens! Ayille faced us and I am certain knowing her that she would follow Bilae. Now I nabbed myself this ekimmu and he was just leaving.” Her head frère stated arrogantly.

“Hai. Efnisien is around. Why not reunite with him and stay out of my way?” She said looking Nisien up and down.

“I do as I wish…okay! Okay!” He said defensively and Asuna had lifted her hand.

The ekimmu phased out and his queen grabbed him close to her and hugged him to her tightly. Asuna could only feel what a blessing it was that her frère was here and he made an embarrassed noise.

“Aahmes is with Ryo and Chrestian to answer your unspoken question.” He said quickly.

“Of course he is. His father is so good. Kamis you are so beautiful.” Asuna stated staring at his face.

“I have missed you too my queen. Now you are worried over Hibari?” he asked seriously.

“Hai. Edward has her and for what reasons I can only imagine. They have taijiyas from China and that barrier is horrid. I cannot even get through. Naraku might but what Is Nori doing here?” She asked stunned as her son came from the foliage.

“Hello Haha.” He said with a mean smirk.

“Nori! Boy what are you doing here?” She asked scandalized.

“Avenging my twin. I will have her blood.” He said smirking coldly.

“Good Kamis you are acting more and more like your sire every day. Can you get through that barrier?” Asuna asked.

“I feel Bari in there.” Nori stated surprised.

“Hai they have her prisoner.” She snorted in anger.

“Like hell they do!” He snapped and he stalked forward.

Asuna went to shout at him to stop but two taijiyas stepped out and his appendages erupted from his body and he speared the two mortal warriors in but a second. He retracted his tentacles and his mother was stunned. He actually held out his hand and his miasma leached form his fingers and he burned a hole straight through. She covered her mouth and was mesmerized.

“Let us move now!” She shouted.

Kameron moved after his mistress and Efnisien appeared suddenly. He looked across the short way and he saw his twin. He was stunned to see him at all and he closed down his emotions. The chaos ekimmu refused to show him how much his absence destroyed him. There were shouts and sounds of men dying terribly as the other powerful youkai began to enter the hole in the failing barrier.

“I should have known that one of his pups could do as he did.” Asuna said in awe as she moved beside Kameron.

“Your dark mate is amazingly powerful.” He admitted.

Asuna allowed her fang to appear and she began to slash mightily at several soldiers. She enjoyed this. Asuna enjoyed killing worthless foes in her opinion. The knowledge she bore in her another of Chanak’s progeny made her happy. Somehow it made her feel as though she was keeping her future promise to him. She truly did love another of her enemies turned lovers. Kameron was busy slashing at and killing several humans and he looked at his queen. The look on her face told him all he needed to know and he suddenly changed into his Ramanga one. She was giving him free reign to bring all manner of havoc upon them and he did. He swooped his wings powerfully and he began to bite and tear with his elongated mouth. Asuna approved and she moved.

Nori for his part had no care for the scum humans. He barely tolerated them in his era and he most certainly had no care for them in this time either. He felt Hibari’s aura dampened and he snarled. His elder sister was powerful, beautiful, and quite the wielder of yoki in her own right. Nori knew that she changed into something but his sister never shared and he hoped she would this day. He hoped she would open up a can of whoop ass as the future called it. His smile was cold and blood dripped from his extra limbs. He slipped into a royal chamber and Hibari was being held by some human filth with a knife to her throat.

“Unhand her before you regret it mortal.” Nori said evilly.

“You make one move demon and she dies!” Edward hissed.

“You had better listen you piece of raping bastard! You have no idea who the hell you fuck with you stupid bastard!” Hibari said coldly.

Nori noticed a heavy necklace around her neck and his rage grew. He without preamble unleashed a bone like limb and he ripped the foul pieced of jewelry from his sister’s neck. It fell with a heavy thud and her eyes took on the very colors of hell itself. She ripped away from Edward and she threw out her arms. He was slammed with some strength into his wall and his sister was growling like a wild animal.

“Do it Bari! Do it! Change and rip him to pieces!” Nori begged.

Hibari’s chest heaved and she stared at this bastard human with hate and more as she quickly looked back at Nori.

“No! He is not worth it! I can however do this!” She screamed as she curled her fingers and clawed at the air.

Edward actually screamed as his skin tore and blood exploded from his wounds. She was seething in hate as her younger sibling grabbed her and made her leave with him. Efnisien appeared beside both the children of his master and his smile was not so pretty. His eyes burned green in his high anger and he held a tiny book in his hand.

“You kept my mistress against her will mortal. I curse you and I curse your house. Let your decedents succumb to ills and wars. Let your name be burned in history as the foul bastard you are. You will die a very painful death. I curse your wife’s womb. You will regret this for the rest of your life. My words will bear true and I will be your most hated foe. You will never get rid of me human for I am the very real person that chaos is. Heed my words for you will fall!” He snarled and the tiny book dissolved into dust into his hand.

Edward began to cough harshly as the blood ran down his chest and arms. He looked up defiantly and something went to attack Hibari and Efnisien whirled and ripped the throat out of a taijiya. Blood stained his lips and he spit out the gore. Hibari only stared at his mouth and she moved and crashed his mouth against her as she licked at the mess. Nori rolled his eyes and he ported them all out as Asuna came in after the destruction.

“Well well Edward. What a mess. I told you that you should not have messed with me.” Asuna said in anger.

“I will regain myself you bitch and I will destroy you all!” He snarled over his fits of coughs and pain.

“I doubt it. You are fucking pathetic.” She laughed and she slowly walked away and Kameron watched him carefully.

Kameron knew the look of hate and more as he watched and he took many mental notes. Edward Longshanks was not dead but he would be a problem unless he was killed. They ported out themselves and the English king had been brought lower than he had ever been in his life.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hibari was still angry and she was pacing. Efnisien watched her and she looked at him. His mouth had blood staining around his lips and she could not stop staring at him. She moved to him and slammed him into a tree and for once he did not argue. For once he did not stop it and her kiss was demanding and she was ripping at his clothes. He began to fumble with her s and she quickly phased his away. He put no thought or care into what he was doing and he lifted her up. Her pert ass was in his hands and he lost breath. Efnisien lost all thought as he eased her down onto him. Her mouth pouted and he groaned as he stood there and guided her up and down his cock. He only knew that he needed her in this moment and she gasped and growled as they had an instinctual encounter in the forest outside of New Castle. She devoured his mouth over and over as he worked her up and down. He felt it coming but he did not stop. He could not as Hibari wrapped her arms around his head rather tightly when her velvet walls clutched him in her paroxysm. Efnisien could only react by spilling his seed within the child of his master and he loved Macha and Macha reborn. He could not stop and he grunted as he came hard. They were both sweaty and a mess but he felt true peace at the moment. He knew it was because the very embodiment of tranquility was near and he knew that was why he gave in. Crushing emotion crushed chaos as he fell to his knees as she kissed him stupid.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Nisien felt his twin and it was agonizing but he had a difficult time swallowing the idea that his brother was in service to Annwn. He hated the idea of his loving but mess of a twin anywhere near Arawn but Efnisien said he owed the man. Nisien never understood and he sighed. He poked around and he had hoped to draw Arianrhod into her full self and perhaps make the infants pay but as usual she always did it her way.

“Do what my way?” Asuna demanded as she appeared behind him.

“Anything? Everything? You cousin are a horrendous bitch and you do as your whims dictate. To hell with the rest of us.” He said in anger.

“I thought you were supposed tranquil.” She snorted.

“That is my element but I am still an individual your majesty! Where are your ice prince and your thunder dog?” Nisien said in morbid curiosity.

“They are around.” She grinned.

“Isha?” She heard her name called.

Asuna whirled and her eyes met those of Seeval tr’Awnhi. Ganek had so many offspring and Maec’s sphere of siblings was many but the ones he was close to was Admal and Alum. Seeval had only been introduced not long ago and Asuna found herself liking the other warrior tremendously. The beautiful but lethal Shouten onna had her own story but she was a sight in her less than modest warrior attire. Several men stared and salivated as she neared.

“Hello my beloved sister!” Seeval purred as she kissed both of her cheeks.

“Hello Lady Seeval. Has Maec sent you?” Asuna asked arching a brow.

“Yes. Brother is very insistent that he wishes Sanra taken alive. Chanak and he have had a terrible row and your lover boy was shown how powerful Maec really is.” She smirked with her seductive grin.

“He did not kill him did he?” Her sister in law said angrily.

“No but he was most certainly put in his place. Sanra was powerful but this boy suggests that she surpassed Maec in some areas. That idea unsettles him.” Seeval said seriously.

“For the future Seeval, onna of this era do not show so much skin.” Asuna remarked as she walked with her.

“As if I go a flying fuck what insipid sows think. I do as I please Sister! I am a warrior in Maec’s army for a reason. Try and keep Sanra alive for Maec because my self control may not be so good.” She snorted in some anger.

Seeval’s hair was pulled back tightly and fell down her back in a tail and her wheat colored hair offset her dark skin beautifully. Asuna could not imagine Ganek getting his prick up with a woman long enough to create such a beautiful onna for a daughter.

“He killed most of his daughters that were weak Isha. Sanra and her twin were strong as was I.” She said distantly.

“Did Ganek hurt you?” She demanded.

“It was not Ganek. I serve my true and only king. Maec is our ruler and I will be damned if that slut tries to take his throne.” She snarled and she walked away.

The Shouten’s hips swayed and her breasts were barely covered by red leather and gold. Her groin and backside were barely covered in the red leather loin cloth and chains connected everything. Her wicked looking short but curved sword was in its sheath on her hip and she wore knee length red and gold boots. She looked erotic and oh so tantalizing and Asuna caught Nori watching her carefully. She knew her son was pretty well grown up but he was still a young male. He still had to get Yasua but that had fallen by the wayside since Bilae and Ayille had upped the antes. The inu-empusae onna got the distinct impression that Seeval hated Sanra for her own reasons and it shocked her. She hung her head and knew without a doubt that Sanra needed to die. She hated to hurt Chanak in the process but Sanra had borne a son of the House of Elensar and she could not warp his innate sense of goodness. She sighed and watched Seeval walk.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Nori could not stop staring at the Shouten woman and his heart was pounding. She was so utterly gorgeous and obviously a warrior. He was used to powerful women and thought weak mewling ones were worthless. So seeing this goddess was like waving a steak in the face of the young man. Nori was cultured, could be cruel, and every inch the son of the Great Naraku but he was still a horny teenager in terms of years. He heard a clearing of a throat and he looked over to see Ken’ichi. The young shape shifter narrowed his eyes in anger and he growled at his twin who smirked and growled back.

“Found yourself a hot piece of ass did you not?” Ken asked falling next to his twin.

“Your mouth is disgusting and I find her mildly interesting Brother.” He snapped.

“Oh so if I went after her and started humping her leg than you would not mind?” His younger twin asked innocently.

“Stop antagonizing me Ken! She is rather alluring I admit. Look at who our mother is and tell me you do not find a woman carrying a big knife to be hot?” Nori questioned.

“Actually I do Nori. Yep, that onna is niiice!” His obnoxious inu twin stated grinning.

“Again my brother you are just acting ill bred.” He snorted.

“Yeah and you have to act like your nose is in the fucking air. Whatever dude. I came back to kick Ramanga tail. How about you?” He asked crossing his arms.

Nori looked at Ken’ichi objectively and he was a handsome young man, a great swordsman in his own right, and he was crafty. Nori was the evil genius of the two but he was he did not show how cruel he could be. His love of his twin was absolute and his loyalty to his family unwavering. His anger at those who had harmed his beloved twin overrode much of his common sense and he was hell bent on the destruction of Ayille. Nori noticed that Admal was around now and he found the blue eyed Shouten to be highly evocative and he shut away the forbidden lust. Nori shook his head and he grabbed Ken’s hand and he ported them away. Admal looked back and raised a black brow at the two young mixed daemons and he went back to conferring with his warrior sibling.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Bilae was furious and he stared at Ayille and her stupidity ate at him. He growled low in his throat and she bowed before him.

“You would have me stay and what Bilae? My target is here as well. Why not go after him?” Ayille asked in anger.

“Because you stupid need for a frère is disgusting and I would have you there to cover me you dumb cunt!” He roared.

Bilae stiffened and he knew without a doubt that he felt Macha. His heart rate was erratic and Ayille stared at him as he drifted slowly away from her and his mind was only on the aura of his beloved.

“Excuse me Bilae! Wait! Wait!” She snarled after him.

Bilae completely ignored the ignorant animal cunt and he phased out. He saw her and she had found his hideout by accident he was certain and she was searching for something. Hibari stiffened and she looked up to see him and her rage was absolute.

“How dare you show up here!” She seethed.

“Oh really Macha? You ask how dare I show up when it is you who came to me? Did you miss me my lovely whore?” He asked licking his lips.

“I have no idea if she loved you or not but I am not your whore you worthless bygone ghost!” She snarled.

“Such words Macha or should I call you Hibari?” Bilae grinned.

“You should call me your killer!” Hibari screamed.

She came at him and she had buried a small dirk into his left chest and blood poured down his white tunic. His smirk made her angrier and Hibari twisted the tiny but lethal weapon.

“You think a little stab wound will make me hate you?” He crooned.

“I think you had better take another look you vapor piece of shit!” She smirked meanly.

Bilae did look down and she was right. The dirk was leaching a poison of some kind and he looked up at her and smiled softly.

“I love your temper woman. You always had such a delightfully over the top mean streak in you. So what shall this poison do, hmm?” He asked clutching her chin in a surprising gentle grip.

“You raped me!” Hibari yelled.

“Did I? You loved me at one time Macha. You chose her over me. You chose your insipid mother over my glorious worship of you.” Bilae said whispering softly.

“If you supposedly loved me then how could you brutally take me as you did?” She demanded shaking.

“Anger. Revenge. You gave yourself to that dragon after I swore my undying love. I only wish to control Arianrhod but her sweet daughter I wished to love.” He admitted and his grip became harder.

“I am not your whore Bilae. I never was. You fooled me into thinking your emotions were deep but you used me in order to gain power to destroy the woman who gave me life!” She said in an off voice.

“Did I Macha? So you say and think? I took advantage of an opportunity. It was you who could not see that Arianrhod was allowing our greatness to permeate amongst our food! You think the infants worthy of our glory?” He asked as his eyes swirled in his emotion.

“I think you had no right to dictate anything you worthless lesser brother!” She screamed at him.

“So you still say. Ayille killing you was not painful enough?” He seethed.

“Oh that was freedom from you!” Hibari said with her voice.

“Oh really? Did the mortal touch you?” Bilae asked getting angrier and angrier.

“Hai he touched me. He touched me several times and used one of your own devices to subdue and use me as a cheap slut and surrogate. How does that make you feel Bilae, huh? He used one of your own things to make the woman you supposedly love into a two bit whore!” She mocked him.

“Where in the hell fires of Annwn did he get such a trinket?” He roared.

“From one of your many stashes that you used to keep my mother here against her will. You think you have everything so well planned but you cannot count on everything! A mortal used me!” She snarled in his face.

Bilae was beyond furious but he jerked her so his mouth pressed over hers in a powerful and bruising kiss that made her angrier and filled with more hate and revulsion. It actually hurt and wounded him deeply that she hated him still. Bilae shoved her away and she stumbled before him.

“I would have made you above even her! I will kill Taranis and I will lay waste to every fucking thing she values. She will not dare flaunt herself like she is my goddess. I will be her lord and she can suck my cock after I fuck her with it!” He said in a rage.

“Watch it Bilae. That poison is winding its way into your system. I am not without my own devices. Tell me where my frère is!” Hibari screamed from her prone position.

“That stupid wench Sanra had someone sheltered away in Leth’Evana. Go play with the fae you stupid bitch and see how far you get. That was her job all along and she failed. I tried to cull a rebellion and long wars with those fairy ass beasts but it quit working. She was supposed to bring that plane under my influence. It seems the daughter I sired as that whelp Ganek is useless!” He said with a curled lip.

“Did you ever think that your fucked up abuse of her ruined her mind you idiot?” She asked as he stared at her in anger.

“She was an available hole I would fill. What of it? You should Macha. You who had an army of men as your slaves. You should really talk. Be gone whore before I kill you.” He said and his heart did stutter some.

“You do not own me ekimmu. I own me and I chose what I do. Thanks for the information of where my remade is and good luck with that poison. Braden and Efnisien send their regards!” Hibari said with such calculated malice.

She rolled and phased and Bilae felt the first bits of faint beginning to come into his consciousness. His lips quirked as he realized that his beloved Macha indeed had poisoned him pretty well. He recognized the work of the dragon and Efnisien and cursed chaos’s tendency to fluctuate so much. He fell to his knees and it hit him that he would need a death sleep. His cunning little minx he loved so well had outsmarted him. It also occurred to him that Ayille would have free reign and the Sanra whore would be awake soon to do her own havoc. Bilae cringed as he made his mind shut down slowly as to what those two women could do. They could end up undoing every bit of handiwork he had culled. Bilae was in a slight panic at that thought as he fell to his side and fell into unconsciousness completely.