Bleach Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Whispers of the West ❯ Everything Kumo in the Midst of Blood ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: The characters of Inuyasha are not mine; they are property of Rumiko Takahashi, Shogakukan, Yomiuri TV, Sunrise, and Viz. I do not own the characters of Bleach, Tite Kubo does. No money is made on my part. All OCs are mine.



A/n: Dealing with and in kumo affairs as they deal with the ekimmu, Ramanga, and uppyr. The inu princess requests the aid of one who bears her power and another kumo assists and the last thing he ever thinks comes to bear. Former lord seeks the revenge that he almost had and he demands knowledge for the why of his own past. Darkness settles as the son of a spawn of a devil shows up to defend. Thank you so much for bearing with and sticking with this story. Again thank you and as always, I love to hear from you and THANK YOU for reading.



Everything Kumo in the Midst of Blood


Ayana lay in Chikara’s arms and she was worried. Her mother had gone back and so had Hibari. Things were wild and even though Ayille and Bilae were gone; their minions were not. It was constant attacks by Ramanga and Sistern. Chikara was aware his mate was awake and he was running his hand down her black mane.

“Ayana?” He whispered.

“Hai?” Ayana whispered back.

“What are you thinking beloved?” Chikara asked his much younger mate.

“I am worried is all. I am worried and we are still fighting. Hibari was so angry and things were so wild. I am just upset is all.” She said softly.

“I know Yana but it is better if you stayed here.” He said yawning.

“Oh? Why? So I can cower away?” She asked lifting her head.

“Onna, I did not mean it that way at all. I only meant that if your mother needed you then she would have called on you. I hate you going into the past.” He said curtly.

“You hate it because I tried to hunt you down and had to keep myself from ravishing you.” She snorted.

“Good Kamis mate. I adore you and love you so passionately but not everything I worry about is myself onna.” He said sternly.

“I am not your babe Chikara. I am your mate and you need not worry so.” She frowned.

“So says Ayana the Younger. Darling why must it be you always being the brazen princess hell bent on your warrior ways? You are a mate, a mother, and my best friend.” He snorted as he rose.

She was dumbfounded by his words and they caused her to bristle. He was such an elegant and deep feeling man. Ayana jumped up and she wrapped her arms around his narrow waist and laid her cheek against the back of his neck. Chikara hummed softly and she heard his strong heart beat. She had loved Yasunari and she had loved Maki but this man was her ultimate love in the kumo world. She had ended the affair with Haji in the past after she had lost their babe. She could not bring herself to even attempt to ruin her mating and Haji had been devastated. He had asked her why she had to be so cold. He had begged her to let him in and she had walked away. Hatham and Neral were just apart of her now and she gloried in her Shouten loves. Riku was her dirty but secret love and he was a sly young man. Hai, she was happy and she refused to ruin it for anyone else.

“Your mind hums my darling. What do you think?” Chikara asked.

“I am thinking I am the luckiest girl in all the Federation. I have the hottest man as my mate and he really likes me.” She smiled against his skin.

Chikara chuckled and he pulled her so he could face her and he cupped her chin.

“And I have the most beautiful and wonderful onna as my mate. She makes me feel and makes me face my heart every single day. I did not realize I was only half living until I truly came to know you.” He whispered thickly and he claimed her mouth.

Their kiss was passionate and absolutely consuming as they gave into their deep feelings and passionate love. Chikara knew much and he let much slide because he knew this young onna and she was truly and madly in love with him. He knew it every time they made love and every time she whispered it. Her heart was entirely for him and the twins. Anything else was just a pastime to feed her needs or just a minor thing. Chikara could handle that and he absolutely knew what she was. He gloried in his love and he ended up taking her again. Orika had been a friend but never like this. His old mate refused to even speak to him but he understood that by giving into happiness; he had dishonored and treated her ill. Chikara knew but he would have made the same decision over and over. Ayana the Younger was his soul mate and he could never be away from her.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kenta was staring at himself in the mirror and he once again marveled at how much he hated the old clothes. He was tired of waiting and he was damn well going to find his lover. He hated to admit how much he missed her and the worst part was that he loved her.

“Kamis you’re an idiot Kenta. Chasing after and loving the queen. Shit, I must be insane.” He growled at his reflection.

His reflection said nothing and he took a deep breath. He heard a knock on his door and he went to it and jerked it open.

“Masa? What the hell you doing here?” Kenta asked his younger brother.

“Wondering what the hell is up with you.” The younger man asked raising a brow.

“I intend to go and find your girlfriend like Naraku asked and assist. I am the warrior and you the ward.” He smirked as he went and poured himself some orange juice.

“You given up the sake?” Masa asked curiously.

“Pretty much.” His elder brother shrugged.

“What has changed you so Ken?” He asked as he sat on the couch.

“How’s the brat?” Kenta asked without answering the question.

“My son is fine. You know he adored meeting Uncle Kenta. It was actually really cool. Father has asked about you.” His younger sibling said.

Kenta stiffened a little and as much as he wanted to see his sire; he just was not ready to face so much emotion. It took a lot for him to admit that he loved the ever irritating and gorgeous inu.

“Yeah? Tell him I will catch up with him sometime.” He said swallowing his juice.

“Ken, I am sorry. I was a dickhead. I had no true idea what you went through….” Masanori tried to say.

“Leave it alone little brother. No worries, okay? I am so over that shit. I am actually perfectly okay nowadays little brother.” He said sternly.

“You were not okay for a long time! I never realized you allowed me to leave. I thought I had escaped.” Masa pressed.

“Shit! I said leave it alone. I gotta go Masa. You know how Naraku is. Hell you live with the hanyou. I for one have no wish to piss him off. I actually like living.” Kenta chuckled.

He shook his brother’s hand and he ported out via his shoki. Masanori sighed and Kenta still put things off and away. Masanori knew he was way better than he used to be but he still had a long way to go.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// / ////////////////////////////////////////////
Kenta showed up in Sendai and he heard the goings on. He was just not that big into the other species and the only other one that overly interested him was inu. Oh he really liked the inu he knew. Thoughts of her made him mad with lust and love. He growled to himself and willed away his sudden hard on. He really wished he did not like her so damn much. He was startled to see the Rose tarantula from the states and the guy looked haggard and Kenta bowed.

“What you doing her pinkie?” He asked somewhat rudely.

“The short time I have known you wolf spider…you have been rude and short. Do you know any different?” Charles asked tersely.

“Not really. Answer the question.” He snorted.

“I needed your lady’s help. We are starting to have some issue with Ramanga in the USA. I have no clue what to do.” The tarantula said in obvious upset.
“Well dude, you shit outta luck. She is in the past and I was on my way there to back her up per order by the hanyou. You wanna tag along?” Kenta asked.

“I should like to speak with Lady Asuna.” He said softly.

“Okay. Just don’t go and make goo goo eyes at her like you did last time. Kumo men here are pretty fucking territorial.” He said smirking.

“Speaking from experience?” Charles retorted.

“Man you are stupid.” The ookami kumo laughed.

Naraku came out dressed in a suit and Ishin was in traditional silks. Both brothers were serious as hell and Naraku looked at Kenta.

“Go. Deliver this to Asuna and do whatever it takes. We have received word that Soul Society has upped the anty. Protect her with your life. I am trusting you Kenta. Do not disappoint me.” The dark hanyou said and Kenta nodded.

“As you command.” He said with bowing his head.

“Mister Franklin, I am sorry but we can spare some warriors but that is about it right now.” Ishin said in regret.

“I should like to speak with her if you do not mind. I am excellent in battle.” Charles said lifting his chin.

“Speak with Asuna? Sir, she is in the past right now.” The kumo lord said confused.

“He’s really good in battle my lord. I will take him and deliver you messages to her lady and I can bring pinkie here back.” Kenta smirked.

Naraku hid his smirk and he wanted to laugh. Kenta was so much more pleasant when he was sober. He had spoken Japanese and the American kumo looked annoyed and pissed. Naraku nodded and waved them off. Charles could not help but think male kumo in charge was odd and just weird. He also thought Lady Asuna was so much more pleasant.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
They had nabbed a lieutenant of Fionn and the ekimmu looked annoyed. He created the necessary portal to take them back and the young appearing ekimmu man with brown hair followed the two kumo. Charles was anxious and the idea of traversing the eras was new and odd to him. He saw her and his stomach twisted. He had learned and pulled up the histories of the spider nation in the past in Japan and his heart had raced when he had seen the likeness of Ayana the Great. The spideress had been utterly beautiful. His heart pounded when she turned and her smile was as brilliant as he remembered. She looked astonished and thrilled to see the wolf spider but kept it discrete.

“Mister Franklin! Kenta!” She cried as she walked forward.

“My lady! Oh pinkie needed to talk to you.” Kenta smirked as he winked at her.

She felt all kinds of warm and she stared at the American kumo. Worry was etched in the rose tarantula’s features and she pathed to Kenta to be kind. He in turn snorted in her mind and she was flushed with his desire and need. Asuna definitely needed to see him alone. For the moment the worry on Charles’s face was bothering her.

“Charlie please.” He said softly.

“Charlie, please come walk with me. Kenta, I will be with you shortly.” She said nodding to him.

“May I find a tree and hunt?” He asked with a twist to his lips.

“As you will.” Asuna nodded.

Kenta’s smile made a shot of pure molten lust shoot to her groin and she had to keep a straight face. He had missed her and he had wanted to see her. She barely nodded to him and he nodded back. Charles took her arm and he walked beside her. Fionn was in armor and Gwydion was swinging his leg from a tree. They were intending to hunt down Bilae and very soon. From Hibari’s reports that she had inadvertently found his hide out. Hibari was now in Leth’Evana looking for Sergei.

“Please tell me what is wrong.” Asuna commanded in English.

“Ramanga in the United States. Several of my federation have been killed in gruesome and terrible ways. It seems these monsters have no care and they kill mortals as well.” He said perplexed.

“It seems that Ayille or her cronies have been busy there. We owe you Charlie. I will return very very soon. I have to see this through but I do honor those who have honored me in the past.” She said squeezing his hand.

“I looked up your spiders’ history!” Charles blurted.

“Oh? What did you think?” She smiled warmly.

“I saw your likeness as her. That woman, Ayana.” He said blushing a little.

“She was terribly ugly, no?” Asuna teased.

“NO!” He said shocked at her words.

“I joked. Did you find her attractive then Charlie?” She smirked.

“She was stunning.” He said breathing a little fast.

“Well thank you. Make respite for a couple of days. When we return it will seem as though no time has occurred. Please be calm for a bit. I need to speak with Kenta and read my messages.” She said slipping away and bowing.

Charles nodded and Asuna slipped away to find the wolf spider. He sucked in his breath and he looked around. He decided to spy and he masked his scents.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// / ////////////////////////////////////////////////
Asuna found his tree deep in the forest. He was not hiding his scents and he spied her as she came into his line of vision. She was already undoing her dress and Kenta breathed in.

“Want me that bad huh?” He asked smirking and he jumped down.

“Well when you let me know that is what you wish!” Asuna grinned.

“You think I just want to fuck you senseless?” Kenta asked her jerked her to him.

“Perhaps maybe once then maybe make love?” She asked as she began unlacing his old clothing.

“I don’t care! As long as I can pick you up and just have some way with you!” He grinned and he helped to bare her breasts to his view.

“Typical man.” She groaned.

“You complain?” Kenta asked amused.

“Oh hell no my darling Kenta.” His inu stated as he lifted his hands and held her face.

Kenta’s mouth was demanding and needy as his tongue sought hers. She made a noise he loved. Imai Kenta was head over heels in love with her and his kiss turned slow and still demanding. More than hunger ripped through him and he lifted her up and he consumed her. Asuna was almost startled by his intense and passionate actions. Kenta was trying to control himself and he just could not. His eyes blazed red and he moved through the forest. She was surprised and shocked when he laid her down on the ground and continued to just kiss. He slowly pulled his lips back and his breathing was hard. Her eyes were green and she met his red ones.

“Kenta?” She whispered in awe.

“Need you so much. Love you inu. I am so fucking in love with you.” He said in a beastly growl.

“Kenta are you okay?” Asuna asked breathless.

“Beast is pawing my mind.” He rasped out.

“I will understand if you wish to stop…KENTA!” She moaned as he began to nuzzle her neck.

“Shut up inu. Just shut up.” Kenta managed to whine out.

His mouth nipped harder and his growls were becoming heavier and coming more frequently. Asuna was in a profound state as he became lost.

“Kenta? Oh my darling, oh! Hai!” She moaned as he bit into her throat.

Kenta could not stop himself if he tried and he felt her hands undo his thick variegated hair. She was clutching at him and he was drinking her blood a little. One of his own hands raked into her silver mane and tangled in the silk like texture. Her face was crumpling as just the act of his taking in her life force was making her lose it.

“I need you too! Oh please Kenta! Oh my Kamis, I need you! Holy hell!” She nearly shrieked.

“Kamis onna! Say it again. Cry my name louder.” He growled in juncture.

“Kenta!” She cried out and gasped as he jerked himself back.

Kenta impatiently and hurriedly pulled off his cumbersome silks and he ripped at hers. She saw his eyes looking demonic and hazed. Kenta was in a very full blown takeover of his beast and it showed. He sucked in air as he bared her body and he startled her by opening her thighs somewhat harshly and she arched clear off the ground as he flooded her clit with his venom. Kenta released it into her labia and slipped a finger inside and repeated it with her treasured spot. Asuna screamed out in raptures as heat of unbearable need ripped through her and she began to shake profoundly.

“Hai onna. Hai! You weep so much. So much!” Kenta snarled as he watched her wither.

Asuna was nearly convulsing and she was twitching badly. She screamed out again as he gently massaged her nub and her mind was in chaos. Kenta was enjoying the looks of rapture and the ookami kumo man shut his burning eyes and slipped deep within her mind. Asuna opened her mouth and nothing came out as he sought to bury himself deeply into her conscious. When he had braced the idea of coupling with her wholly; he had abandoned his past fears and took to the manner of making love with his whole heart. Asuna was in a nose dive and as she trembled, broke out into a cold sweat, and shook from the profound act.

“I need you so much. Kenta, oh fuck! Join us please! So empty. So alone!” She moaned in near agony.

“Hai.” He whispered hoarsely.

She was bleary eyed as she saw him tug on his own length a couple of times and he widened her thighs more. Her lips trembled terribly as her ookami kumo lover moved to press all of himself against her and she whined in pure inu as he slipped inside of her liquid fire. He nearly lost his mind as he saw and felt so much in her mind. He began a punishing pace but it felt so unbelievable to them both. Kenta was taking and giving so much of himself, his heart, and his soul. Asuna was weeping in utter joy as they groaned and snarled in the intense moment. Why he was giving so much of his inner soul he had no idea but it was too much and not enough. He wanted so much more and Asuna began to suck in air too fast and her mind could not fathom the pleasure.

“Hai! Oh hai. Hai! Love you. I want us. I need us. I will have it all.” Kenta said out of his mind and he was close to total surrender.

“Kenta! Oooh Kenta! Pull back. My love pull back.” She begged.

“No! Need you. Ours! Ours. Mine!” He said in the beastliest tone she had ever encountered from him.

Her scream was high and rent the air as their sudden end slammed them over the edge and into a sea of pure bliss. Kenta’s claws sank deeply and made stains in her skin as she choked out. His own eyes were barely seeing and black edged his vision as he suddenly passed out and fell against her. Asuna had already done so in the midst of her mind shattering release.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// / /////////////////////////////////////////////////
Kenta woke up first and he realized what he had done. His was aghast at himself and she was passed out and completely vulnerable. She had given up and been ripped open in his beastly haze and never once had he lost it like he had this time. Kenta’s hands trembled violently as he gently opened her thighs and his eyes widened. He was almost shaking in his fear and he carefully laid his ear to her belly. His eyes closed and he had never heard such a thing before. The ookami kumo was trembling in true terror and she was coming to. Asuna rested a hand on his head and she was still pretty exhausted and out of it from their surreal and magnificent encounter.

“Did you?” Asuna asked in a heavy whisper.

“Hai.” He said with a trembling voice.

“You fear?” She asked gently.

“I have never done this.” Kenta managed in horror of his own actions.

“Please do not shy from me Kenta.” She said as their eyes locked.

“Can I…may I scent your sternum?” He asked looking bewildered and confused.

She let her hands fall to her sides and he moved as if in slow motion. He took in a deep breath and pressed his nose to her skin. His grey kumo eyes shut in absolute overwhelming emotion and the faint but sweet smell of impending young reached his brain. His body was so tense and something snapped in his brain.

“My son.” He cried very softly and she was startled.

“You give me a son?” Asuna asked in a surprisingly happy voice.

“Hai. I give you a son. I give you my future.” He said and she felt his tongue on her sternum.

“You are afraid.” She said knowing this was the last thing he had wanted or expected.

“No.” Kenta replied and his lips pressed to the fleshy portion of her breast.

“What do you feel?” She asked as she trembled a little.

“Love. I feel love.” He admitted.

“Kenta.” His lover said as happiness soared in her mind and she rested a hand on his head.

“Hai?” He murmured as his mouth closed over a nipple.

“I love you too.” She moaned out.

He suckled her slowly and with so much pent up passion and his mind refused to deal with his rational fear. He was the vassal of Naraku and this was the hanyou’s mate. A small part of him felt like an utter idiot while most of him rejoiced in the idea of his child. He just gave up for passion and he proceeded to take her again and Asuna was struck dumb. He was capable of such deep feeling and his feeling surprised her beyond belief. Imai Kenta wanted his child and his mind was racing how to have it all.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Charles had witnessed the act of passion and his chest thudded with adrenaline after having witnessed such incredible feelings. She was a spideress reborn but she acted like one still. He was insanely attracted to her and that did not sit well with the two hundred something year old American tarantula. His dark eyes held misery as the attacks in the United States curled his stomach and he was a peace loving man. These creatures were pure evil and he sat under a tree with an image in his mind of the beautiful mixed demoness. He laid his head back against the trunk of the tree and sighed.

“Charles?” Asuna said surprised to see him so close to where she had been.

“Yes?” He asked looking up.

“Are you okay?” She asked nearing him.

Her English was flawless but her accent made him nuts. He shielded his mind and he was an idiot he knew. Charles plastered a smile on his face and pretended.

“I am fine! I was enjoying a nap Lady Asuna.” He said jovially.

“I think you lie but it is not my place to intrude Charles.” She said bowing.

“Charlie. Please? I know you are more formal but please, call me Charlie.” He said holding his breath.

“I have noticed Americans are much less formal. Even the youkai apparently. Okay Charlie.” She said taking a seat near him.

“So what is here exactly?” He asked softly.

“Ekimmu and Ramanga scum. I hate them terribly and I will see to their end. What is really on your mind Charlie?” She asked taking his hand in concern.

His hair was so pale brown and the tips seemed dipped in red and he was tense. Asuna watched him carefully and she let her claws barely graze his palm. His eyes widened and he stared at her face.

“I should go.” He said wanting to jerk her hand back.

“Are you okay truly?” Asuna asked.

“I saw you!” Charles blurted out.

“I thought so.” She said watching his face.

“I am sorry! I am an idiot. I feel like such an idiot. Of course you couple. Okay, I have really embarrassed myself here. I should go and find a river and drown myself now.” He said horrified.

“What has you so shook up Charlie?” She asked searching his face.

“I..I think I should go.” He stammered.

“You are afraid for your people I know. You saw me in the midst of passion and it has you flustered. What are you thinking?” She demanded.

“I am thinking I should be home and I should probably bang my head against a wall. I should not think you are so unbelievable incredible and that wolf spider is so damn lucky.” He blurted again.

“Why does that bother you?” She asked reaching up and palming his cheek.

“You know what touch does to us. Please no.” He said gritting his teeth.

“Is your kind of tarantula overly sensitive?” She inquired.

“We are pretty lazy actually.” He blushed.

“I see. Docile and even tempered I imagine.” The Japanese demoness brushed his lip.

“Yy-es.” Charles said eyeing her claw.

“What are you thinking Charlie? You are breathing faster and your blood pressure is rising?” She asked quirking her brow.

“I think, I think you are so fucking beautiful. I think that you were as such when you were her. I am thinking I feel like a lunatic.” He breathed.

She leaned forward and kissed his mouth softly. He was stunned and he did nothing and she slowly pulled back.

“I shall not torment you. You are so young yet.” She smiled and she got up.

“You handle venom?” he asked biting his lip.

“I am silver inu this life; I am immune to most poisons but not all. The only venom I cannot handle is recluse.” She smiled.

“Do you enjoy it?” Charles asked.

“Hai. I enjoy it so very much.” Asuna admitted.

“Shit! I have to get out of here.” He said jumping up and fleeing.

She watched the young tarantula man leave and she sighed. She could feel an intense fascination and lust for her from him. He was quite striking but she needed to focus. Charles was truly a beautiful young man but she had her choice of so many delectable mates that she needed to stay focused and she intended to. Chanak was still in Hueco Mundo and she wanted to see him. She was happy for the moment and she placed her splayed hand over her abdomen and sighed with pure happiness. She wondered if there were kumo youkai in Britain and a smile spread on her face. She would so love to see Edward’s face if one of his own countrymen stood over him with fangs bared and eight legs squishing him. That thought made her giggle and Kenta came up after some time. He whirled her around and hugged her tightly and kissed her till she sank to her knees.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kenta did not know Lord Gaku Jouichi very well but he was sent back for now and she asked him to grab the former kumo lord and bring him to the past. It made the ookami kumo nervous honestly considering who Jouichi had been mated to.

“May I help you?” Jouichi asked as he patted his girl’s back.

His baby girl was suffering from teething and she was crying a lot. He walked and walked her but she kept telling him how much she hurt and he held her to him to soothe her. Kenta stared at the funnel man and his mouth was dry when he saw the young kumo babe.

“You are Imai Kenta? What can I do for you?” The kumo man asked the other.

“I was sent by Lady Asuna to give you this.” He said fumbling in his pocket.

“Calm yourself Kenta. I hold you no ill will for being in relation to that whore Fusae. I must have been very demented indeed to have had any feelings for her at all.” Jouichi smirked a little.

Jouichi took the letter and he looked over the elegant Japanese of his mitsukai and his smile was warm as he read her flourishing hand. She wanted him to come to her and she wanted to make Bilae and Ayille very afraid. She knew he hated the Ramanga queen with absoluteness and Asuna felt that he could be of tremendous help.

“Leave it to her to know my heart so well, even if it is to kill my enemies.” He said touched.

“She wishes you there so you might kill someone?” Kenta asked raising a brow.

“Hai. Hold my dear one.” He said handing off the silver haired toddler.

Kenta went stiff as he held the small onna in his arms and Jouichi went about pulling some clothes into a bag.

“They do not morph into monsters or make you grow another thorax Imai Kenta. You could hold her a little softer and speak to her.” The former lord chuckled as he went about his business.

“I have never held a youngling before.” Kenta said stupidly.

“Let me show you. You are going to be a father are you not?” He said smoothly and Kenta’s mouth dropped open.

“I..uh…how did you know?” He asked stammering.

“Asuna told me in her letter. She said you were thrilled but extremely nervous of Naraku. I am not exactly his favorite person either but honestly, I really do not care so much. She said you had no experience with little ones and so I shall instruct you.” He said merry.

“I cannot believe and you are not upset?” The ookami kumo man asked.

“Whose son am I?” The funnel man asked laughing.

“Hai right. Okay so she ratted me out and now what?” He asked nervously.

“You will be my new best friend in accordance with my mitsukai’s wishes. She would not have you as one of hers if you did not mean something to her my friend. Now when holding a young one…look down and path to them. Hold them with love and as if they are more precious than life.” Jouichi commanded.

“You are not a monster.” The ookami kumo man said staring at the funnel web.

“Fusae swore it but no. I have a tendency to be rather happy and I enjoy life.” He said kissing his Kia’s head.

“What happened Lord Jouichi? I mean what happened with her?” He asked curious.

“She connived and wanted power for the ookami kumo or at least her family. She hated the fact Koris ruled you all at the time. I am glad that whore is dead. I really hated Fusae’s mother.” He said rolling his eyes.

“She was before my time.” Kenta blushed.

“Well she had a shrill voice and oh Kamis she thought she was more striking than she was. I hated to look at her in council meetings. The Kamis know it made me wish to vomit.” He chuckled.

Kenta laughed and the funnel web man was so personable and he was at ease. He felt more at ease around him than he did Ishin and Naraku combined.

“When did you meet Lady Asuna?” The grey eyed man asked.

“I first saw her in a tree.” Jouichi smiled widely.

“A tree?” Kenta barked in laughter.

“Mhmm hai. There there Kia. Do you wish for Nobu to see you?” He asked gently.

“Hai.” Came her teary response.

“She is not teething well. She is miserable and she cries much for it. My sweet little angel heart. You look so like my mitsuaki. I love you.” He said softly.

Kenta watched Jouichi port via his shoki and he nosed around. He actually saw a photograph of Asuna with Jouichi. Whoever had taken it had captured a look of intense adoration and passionate consumption on her face as she stared him. His throat hurt as he took in the most amazing connection between the two and it was obvious that Lady Asuna loved this man tremendously.

“Kameron took that photo. I was quite amazed really. She looks at me as if I am something amazing. I cannot help that I think she is something beyond that.” Jouichi said with tenderness in his voice.

“I love her. She forced me to face my anguish. She forced me to face myself.” Kenta said with a harsh pressure in his chest.

“Hai she does that. Nobu shall watch over my children and now I may go. Come Kenta, you need a friend amongst her throng.” He grinned and walked beside the other man.

Kenta was still dry throated and his heart hammered. This man was incredible and he was just so good natured. He also knew the legends and he was an incredible fighter but his jovial disposition did not belie that fact. They went to find the lieutenant of Fionn and they went back.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
He was so glad that England had such cold rivers this time of year. Charles had witnessed the return of the wolf spider and he brought with him the famed Gaku Jouichi. His stomach clenched and his heart raced when he had witnessed the look she had given the man. The black funnel web was impossibly handsome even by the American spiders’ standards and he had a sweet air about him. He also knew the legends of this man and they were fearsome. So now he sat by the frigidly cold river after having gotten himself shivering and very much limp in every way. He did not sense the foot fall and he rolled suddenly and threw the intruder. Asuna yelped when she sank in the water and he scrambled to get her out.

“My my Charlie your reflexes are quick.” She said actually laughing.

The poor tarantula was mortified and he actually wished lightning would strike him. Even lightning could kill a demon. She saw his face and she laughed more.

“You have really got to lighten up my friend.” Asuna admonished him good naturedly.

“I am an asshole of the worst sort. I am so sorry Lady Asuna.” Charles stammered.

“You are sorry for what? Defending yourself? I was masked and you would not have noticed me until you felt the vibrations. I apologize to you. Now I am sodden.” She laughed merrily.

“I…you…I swear to God! Please will you just kill me now?” He said redder than his hair tips.

“Say Asuna. I wish to hear you repeat that slowly.” The inu-empusae stated softly.

“Asuna. Okay…now kill me?” He tried to joke.

Charles felt the cold wet against his own old style clothing and she hovered her mouth over his.

“You say it well tarantula. Very good.” She husked.

“Holy shit. Okay. Okay please do not tease me. I am just an idiot with a crush.” He said trying to will his body to calm down.

“Jouichi heard your angst.” She said softly.

“Look, I am not trying to intrude on…” He stated and he felt her mouth over his.

Charles was stunned and she kissed him with soft lips and he groaned suddenly. She did something with her tongue that made his knees feel like jelly and she slipped it inside his own mouth as he suddenly wrapped his arms around her and held tightly. Asuna was maddening him for no other reason than to do so and Jouichi had told her that the poor man was about to piss himself. He had “suggested” she visit and ease him to calm down. She slowly pulled back her lips and stared at his now red eyes.

“You enjoyed the intimacy?” Asuna asked bluntly.

“Yes. Shit! I am sorry.” He said blushing madly.

“I kissed you Charlie. Hold on.” She whispered in his ear.

The sweet and hot whisper in his ear made him shudder harshly and she bared her fangs. Asuna sank them into his juncture and he swooned. His moans were heavy and his mind altered. The bite felt like the most potent heat and amazing sex. His eyes fluttered shut and his sighs were frequent. Asuna found the sound pleasing as she licked and sucked in his tangy life force. Charles was trying to stay above it but it was not to be had. His body began to feel a tightening and rush and he cried out loudly as the woman next to him brought him to a completion. He gasped and moaned as he felt his climax erupt and Charles cried out. Asuna’s eyes had gone green and she could smell the release and she growled harshly.

“Oh hell.” He groaned as the Japanese woman sank to her knees and she unbuckled his belt.

“Smell so good.” She snarled hard.

“What? What are you doing? Oh fuck, shit, oh my god!” Charles cried out as she bared him fully.

The rose tarantula was frozen and he was staring at her as she licked at and devoured him. He tried not to react but he did. His member became stiff again and she was in a lust as she began to lick more.

“I…oh my God this is too much.” He moaned as his head fell back.

“Hai. Right too much. You smell so good.” She growled harshly.

Charles managed to look down and she was fighting some manner of inner beast. He did smell a little differently and for some reason she thought of chocolate. Asuna suddenly wanted that very sweet and intoxicating delicacy and she slowly slid him down her throat. Charles’s eyes were wide and red as a whimpering growl escaped his throat.

“How in the hell do you avoid using your fangs?” He gasped before moaning in bliss.

Asuna laughed mirthfully in his head and he was succumbing to such rapture as the woman took and gave with such zeal. Charles felt like an idiot but it all hit him at once as she pulled back and he hit the ground weak as hell and exhausted.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Jouichi really had felt bad for the poor North American tarantula. He told his mate to go ease the poor beast’s suffering and he was nosing around. Gaku Jouichi was most certainly the son of Ayana the Great but he did get jealous here and there but he had grown accustomed to the shared passion and found himself quite enjoying the sight of his mitsukai floundering and blacking out more than once. The power he felt over her was extraordinary but he would never say so. He knew his pull over her was great but he also knew it was because of this deep and long connection from this previous life. Jouichi could not remember not loving her in this life and he shrugged. It did not really matter to him as he had no one to impress and his sons ruled the kingdom. He was content to be a father, mate, and friend. It suited him just fine and he gave his love his opinions and she valued them greatly. So now he was here to see if he could hunt down the evil witch who had killed his Sakina. He could not think of his baby girl and not wince in agony. He was able to deal with the loss because of his twins but it killed him nonetheless.

“They are safe?” Kameron said from behind him.

“Hai my friend. Chrestian and Ryo had Aahmes as well. Nobu has my two.” He smiled warmly at the amazing man.

“I hate leaving them my lord. I hate leaving them but Ayille is here. I feel her and her rage. She wants me to die in every horrendous manner there is.” The frère said growling softly.

“Can you follow that feeling?” Jouichi asked curiously.

“My mistress would be displeased.” He said almost nervously.

“I will be there to back you up Kameron. I should like to kill her if I could.” The kumo man said cocking his head to the side.

“My lord!” He sighed feeling backed against a corner.

Kameron adored Jouichi very much and the soft spoken and seemingly gentle man could be a stone cold killer when he chose. He also felt close to him because his son was the third in the sibling relationship with the twins as well as being with Asuna frequently. Jouichi knew he was being a cad but he gave the frère his most charming smile and he heard a mental groan. The poor frère was affected by his charms and he had him.

“Please, I beg you say nothing!” Kameron said under his breath.

“I promise my dear friend. Come! Let us see if we can make kumori soup.” Jouichi teased.

Kameron stared at the funnel web man and he was simply too beautiful and ethereal in his beauty. The frère was certain that the kumo man knew he was insanely attracted to him but he did not know anyone of any sex who would not be. He was just that god like in his looks. Kameron took the lead and Jouichi watched his strong back.

“Please tell me of Admal and Lei.” He said smoothly.

“What do you wish to know?” Kameron choked.

“Who is your most favorite?” Jouichi asked mischievously.

“You are wicked!” The frère said breathing faster.

“Come Kameron! You are a most beautiful creature. The Kamis wept when they formed you my friend. I have met Jing Lei Shi and Admal tr’Awnhi but to be honest Lei is most succulent I think. You must be quite inebriated when you drink in his gaze.” He said as he followed the slightly taller man.

“I…your words make me breathe too hard my lord.” The frère admitted.

“Surely? How about this! What is your favorite thing to do to your mistress and my mitsukai? Think very carefully.” Jouichi said in a light mood.

Kameron felt the heat rise up his neck and his body was tight. He stared ahead and he thought carefully what he liked to do.

“When she is in midst of great passion; she does not realize or know that I feel it. I have learned to temper it and bend it but I feel it. As she takes for her body and her needs; she feeds us frère as well. We bathe in and soak up her energies as well. I do most enjoy sitting back and gazing as you, Lei, or Admal open her gently and slowly. I have seen her memories when you came back this last time.” He breathed hard as he explained.

“Eloquent. You saw how I seized up her senses with the softness of a simple hana?” He smirked most beautifully.

“Yes! I think…I think I should like to figure out a way of exploring those senses that are still in fact arachnid in her. She was most beautiful as Ayana but I love her form now the best. It is as Asuna that she created me in her image.” Kameron said lifting his chin.

“My mother most probably devoured you Kameron!” Jouichi laughed mirthfully.

“She did seem to enjoy our encounters but I was not there to be loved by her but to love and protect her. I tried and failed.” He said in shame.

“Everything does happen for its own reason and plan Kameron. I was meant to step aside. I am a better man as a companion than as a lord. I was a good lord but I made too many mistakes in my personal life that lead to dire results. Fusae was the worst thing I ever did.” He sighed.

“She was beautiful.” The frère offered.

“Like a widow my friend. Which reminds me. When we strike back against the Ramanga cunt; we do have a widow to visit.” The funnel web stated almost defiantly.

“Asuna may freak.” Kameron sighed.

“She will be okay.” Jouichi said with a wicked gleam in his dark eyes.

“You are going to get us into so much trouble.” The other man sighed.

Jouichi smirked and said nothing else. He only followed the elegant frère and planned in his mind how he should like to make Ayille suffer.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// / /////////////////////////////////
Both Jouichi and Kameron stood over a high bluff and stared down at a rocky shore as the surf crashed. Jouichi’s long ebony cascade held a blue sheen to it as it blew and whipped around him; Kameron’s was pulled back and his held a brownish cast. Both men had very dark eyes but Jouichi’s looked like onyx and Kameron’s had the appearance of sable. Kameron was slightly taller and Jouichi was a little lither. The kumo man had his arms crossed as he stared at the shore and there was a Ramanga feeding on a hapless victim.

“Care to kill it?” He asked softly.

“Absolutely.” Kameron said tightly.

Jouichi let his shoki appear and he stepped back and Kameron changed form. The other Ramanga looked up from his devouring of the small human man and it squawked in its nasty voice. Jouichi appeared suddenly out of the venom cloud and grabbed the Ramanga by the throat. It shrieked in fury and the kumo man’s eyes were red as hell fire. Kameron was flapping his own wings as he hovered in the sky.

“Where is your maker?” Jouichi asked calmly.

“Fuck you!” It said with spittle dripping from its snout.

“Wrong answer.” His voice said ever so softly as his claws dug in slightly.

The beast wildly fought the grasp of the composed youkai in front of him but his grip kept tighter and Jouichi’s venomous claws kept going deeper.

“Soon my venom will begin to erode and liquefy your trachea and vocal cords so that even though it hurts you will be unable to even grunt a sound of discomfort. Now, I shall ask again, where is your maker?” His smooth tenor asked.

“Caves in cliffs.” The animal screeched and Jouichi crushed his throat.

“Kameron? My beloved friend! I need you to kill this pathetic creature before he regenerates.” The kumo lord said as he lifted his head and Kameron settled beside him.

Kameron said nothing and stared into his red eyes. Jouichi stared into his and there deep friendship and kinship between them both. Jouichi reached up and cupped his Ramanga face and Kameron did flinch a tiny bit.

“I know the man you are. I know the person you have become. You are a part of my mitsukai and therefore you are one as well. Never shy from me beautiful Kameron. Always know that I have your safety and life and I shall treasure it and guard it.” Jouichi said smiling.

Kameron was too overwhelmed by the words and Jouichi pulled away. He ported out and the frère was left to inflict massive damage to the fledging Ramanga by cutting his heart out and ripping his throat. He hated to do so but the man was too far gone. He beheaded the turnling’s last meal as well so it would not turn. Kameron became his humanoid form and he began the process of burying the remains. He was busy with his job and he hated to do it.

“Who are you to kill them?” He heard from behind him.

Kameron stiffened and he whirled around. There stood a man who looked a hell of a lot like him and he had the sickening knowledge that this was the look alike that Ayille had created in his place. He held in his emotions and stayed calm.

“You! You betrayed her and so she took me. You became a filthy incubus whore and left our glorious maker for that diseased cunt?” The other Kameron said scoffing.

“I am glad I became what I am. You would be as well.” Kameron stated looking offended.

“You stare at me as if you are so better. I was a prince and you only a village boy. You were made her mate and you left for a sexual animal!” The Ramanga frère stated snarling coldly.

“I am better. I have free will and I am honored. My queen gives me choice in lovers and my life. I have ear and her heart. What do you get? You get your cock bitten and horrid scars on your body! No thank you.” The incubus-Ramanga stated in disgust.

“I am Matthew but she calls me your name filth. I hate you. I hate that I should have to endure your legacy. I enjoy what she gives me. I love when she sucks my cock down her throat and bites me. You were a pansy wimp!” The other man said shrieking and came at him.

Kameron ducked a swing and he caught fist and claw. He was fighting a very powerful frère and he realized that Ayille must have found herself a very nasty human to begin with if he enjoyed her sense of love. He had never really enjoyed but had learned to endure it. He had convinced himself that it was love because it was all he had ever known. The other man was out for a kill and he slashed him harshly. His claws stung badly and Kameron rolled into the water as he came up. He moved swiftly but so did the other man. Kameron hoped and prayed that Jouichi was doing okay.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Jouichi knew she was near. He also knew she was injured still. The kumo man was cautious as he stalked his victim as if she was in a web and trapped. He could feel Kameron and he was facing his own problem but the frère of Asuna was way stronger then he gave himself credit for. Jouichi fingered his hilt of his fang and his smile was quite fangy and almost scary. His long black hair trailed behind him and the idea of making her bleed was making him quite thrilled. The passageway opened up into an open cavern and his dark eyes took in the scene. Ayille was there and she looked worse for wear. Her black hair was disheveled and her skin pasty. Her eyes were red as she stared dully out. Her white clothing was torn and some patches of muscle could be seen were her skin had rotted or flaked off.

“What a wonderful sight really.” Jouichi whispered.

“Really? How very thoughtful of you.” She said as she turned her face.

She looked of death and reeked of it more. Jouichi was most certain he had never seen anything so utterly perfect as Ayille suffering. Her cheeks were sunken in and she had a skeletal look.

“Your ether boyfriend missing and not feeding you enough blood?” He asked coldly.

“It seems my former frères have found such an effective way of dealing with me. I shall not die though. I still remember your daughter’s screams as I ate her bowels.” Ayille said in a raw voice.

“I know she suffered and I have more ill will towards you than you have a right but you will not make me lose my head because of it. Tell me how you broke apart my mother’s lands.” The beautiful man said smoothly.

“The one known as Gaku worked with that lusty whore Lansoh. She wanted the power for herself.” Ayille smirked.

“Hai. We figured that out bitch.” He said leaning against the wall.

“Bilae knew that she was Arianrhod. He discovered that some filthy animal had that fucking bitch’s power! The great Goddess of the Moon was reborn as some fucking spider. Can you imagine my surprise? She was a lowly insect!” Ayille snarled and screamed madly.

“Arachnids are not insects you dumb whore.” Jouichi corrected her with seething cold and hatred.

“What fucking difference does it make to me?” She screamed beating her chest.

“You are rather stupid but I care not. Please go on.” He smirked.

“I was worshipped in India and Madagascar as a Goddess of Vengeance and Justice. I delivered wrath upon the wicked. Humanity did not deserve this world.” She said quite madly.

“I am not overly fond of mortals myself but the Kamis did have some use for them. You on the other hand are just pure evil and it is by our right to eradicate your kind and send you to hell forever.” He said licking his lips.

Ayille moved swiftly for her condition and she was against him. His hand was up and he was sickened by her appearance. She was snarling; her fangs were more prominent. Her eyes swirled yellow and reddish-orange in her sickening condition as she pushed her face into his very beautiful one.

“You have no wish to look upon me now do you?” Ayille screamed in demonic rage.

“Why would I ever wish to look upon you when I have my mitsukai to gaze on?” Jouichi asked cruelly.

“Did you like Fusae? Did you like how she tried to kill you pretty boy?” She spit on him.

“How do you know about that?” He snarled.

“It is so easy to control those whose minds are weak anyway. You were a direct link to that fucking cunt Ayana who was Arianrhod. I wanted you dead and that bitch screwed up. She could not even fucking kill you!” She said trying to bite him.

Jouichi avoided her fangs and he just reacted. He balled up his hand and he smashed his fist into her mouth and Ayille shrieked in horrible pain as her blood gushed from her mouth. She eyed him and he was growling as he now circled her. He noticed one of her fangs was broken and his face lit up into a beautiful smile. She could not help but notice how perfect his mirth sounded and she hated him. She hated that he had her power and that he loved the slut that made her so miserable in her life. She also hated that he was so friendly with Kameron. Ayille just hated and it fueled her for the moment. She struck his handsome face and struck his cheek, blood dripped down. He only stared at her with the vehemence of his soul and the disdain of such deep hatred born from the expiration of his sweetest and most precious thing in his life. Jouichi would never forgive and the anguish and burning desire for her death fueled him and made him move with terrible preciseness as he grabbed her hair and shoved her harshly against the rocky wall. She grunted as he struck her again and again against the hard and unforgiving mineral barrier.

“You know you only turn me on you beautiful fool!” She laughed evilly.

“You know you only make wish to expel the contents of my stomach more!” He retorted.

“Such flowery words! Do you wrap your mouth around her pussy with that mouth boy?” Ayille asked in a nasty and disgusting tone.

“Does any sort of elegant speech ever leave your diseased and foul hole?” He retorted again.

“Why should I waste my breath?” Ayille laughed wildly.

She whirled and she shoved her face to his and he sneered at her.

“You repulsive wretch! You are dying!” Jouichi laughed almost giddy.

“Oh darling meal, if I die rest assured that you shall too.” She hissed.

“Meal? No.” His breath hitched and he stepped back with speed.

Ayille was not prepared and he allowed the yoki to flow. She saw the energy too late and she was slammed out of the cavern itself. Jouichi stalked forward like a dark angel in his wrath and his eyes were red in his beastly haze. His skin had a slightly darker caste to it and he was close to changing form and losing his mind to his primitive. She was broken and battered as she picked herself up. Her body was tattered and she was rasping terribly. Ayille just felt hate but she had her second Kameron here in this era and she dragged herself toward his aura. It was coincidence that her original frère was there as well and he was torn up badly and she snarled. She was limping terribly and Matthew Kameron yelled as he scrambled toward his maker. Kameron hissed as blood seeped from deep wounds in his neck and chest. He was doing his best to shield but he knew it would falter soon. Asuna would feel it and he did not want her here. Kameron had been standing but currently found himself staring at the sky as the grotesque form of the Ramanga queen was over him and her claws were ripping at his chest. He managed to throw her and she landed in the water. Jouichi came forward and he pulled his fang. The katana was barely curved at the blade and the hilt was wrapped in white silk. The guard was intricate and if looked at closely it appeared as an open web. Jouichi spun and whirled as he cut into Ayille’s back and she screamed a terrible sound as he cut deeply into her lumbar area. Kameron looked at the kumo man gratefully and he was tackled by the other frère. The former kumo lord lifted his fang hand over his head and held out his left hand open and Ayille knew she would be dead. There would be no coming back from this man and there was laughter in the distance.

“What a marvelous creature you are Gaku Jouichi. My sister must weep when you part her thighs.” Bilae said stalking forward.

“Where have you been?” Ayille shrieked.

“Macha showed up and delivered me a delightful gift. Now my dear, you are in need.” He growled as he jerked Ayille to him.

The Ramanga queen ravenously sank her fangs into his proffered wrist and Kameron yelled no. Jouichi unleashed a Supaida nami and Bilae had to put up a powerful barrier to thwart him. He stared coldly at the reborn fae and it was not possible that a lowly animal daemon should have ekimmu power. It infuriated him still that Arianrhod’s actions should have given the worthless lower beings such abilities. Ayille needed to glutton herself and he stared at the luscious being that was the spider male. His swirling eyes narrowed and he saw the former frère of Ayille and he suddenly ripped her off of him.

“Enough for now baby girl. I have a vendetta to carry out and I want you to make him hurt.” He whispered.

Ayille smiled and some of her beauty had returned. She made a turn and they had stood in the water. Bilae phased quickly and Jouichi was now facing a slightly healed Ramanga queen. Kameron looked to and fro and he felt claws at his back.

“Hello frère. I am Bilae. I am sure you remember me. You are directly linked to Arianrhod now. I have use for you.” He smiled and Kameron surprised him by belting him across the face.

The reborn ekimmu stumbled back as Kameron fell back into a fighting position and he was now nervous for him and Jouichi. The kumo man only wanted to rip Ayille’s face off and Kameron was seeing how Bilae could end up turning this bad, very bad indeed. The kumo man was doing very well and he was slicing her and cutting deeply into her skin. She was regenerating somewhat quickly but he was leaving his venom in her in copious amounts but she was dripping such filthy words of how much she loved his hate. Jouichi heard a shout of pain and he jerked his head to the side. Bilae had sunk his fangs into Kameron; frère of his beloved mitsukai and the man went down. Bilae met his eyes and he quickly phased out with the former mortal known as Aahmes. Ayille took that short opportunity to hit Jouichi squarely in the head and he fell back into the water.

“Oh happy day. Go back and tell your cunt that I have her boy. I will make certain she feels his death.” She laughed giddily.

Ayille did not wait for a response and she ported out. Jouichi was stunned silent and he made his venom cloud appear. He rolled into it and he was back in Scotland and back amongst the forest and the camp of his mate. He was shaking and he knew his need for revenge had caused a good man deep danger. He looked up and he saw Kenta first and he quickly neared him.

“Help me.” Jouichi said softly and urgently.

“What is it my lord?” The ookami kumo asked shocked.

“I made a mistake. I know…Asuna will be…I need to retrieve Kameron now.” He said gulping.

“Holy shit. Now. We have to go NOW!” Kenta said hurriedly.

Jouichi was numb and he was actually afraid. Kameron was not only important to Asuna but to him as well. The kumo man knew horrendous fear.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
“You shield her from this do you not?” Bilae said smirking as he traced Kameron’s jaw with a claw.

“What I do is not your business.” The frère stated calmly.

“Do you think I will allow Ayille to have you?” The dark ekimmu asked smirking coldly.

“I think you are fucked in the head.” Kameron replied in hate.

“Perhaps by your standards but then I really do not give any sort of shit about anyone’s standards now do I?” He said licking his cheek.

“Fiend!” The empusae man hatefully.

“What has your Asuna formerly known as Arianrhod done for you? Hmm? Please enlighten me.” Bilae stated ripping Kameron’s tunic.

“I serve my queen. That is all I care about.” The other man replied.

“Oh you shall be fun.” He said sickly sweet.

“I will not allow you to use me to get to her. You will kill me and that is all that will be done. I am only frère.” Kameron stated very calmly.

“Oh my. Ayille was mad about you boy but I am beginning to see what it was she raved about. You have something that is so different.” The former body of Raganos said smiling seductively.

Kameron was terrified but he did not allow it to show. He knew Asuna would wonder why she felt nothing from him and it would cause her to go a little nuts. He knew their bond was rather deep but he refused to let this cretin use him to destroy her. Bilae ripped more and slowly just a bit more. The frère knew that he was most likely going to die but he was fine with it. He knew they were at a crossroads in their fight and if his life was given in service of his queen and mate then he was happy. Kameron felt peace settle in his heart and mind and Bilae was shocked as he heard only a tiny bit of his mind.

“You are something precious. How very extraordinary to find a jewel that was once a piece of meat.” He said caressing his cheek with the back of his hand.

Kameron was revolted and he growled in his hate as the ekimmu just touched him softly and the pressure in the area became deafening. His eyes widened and he was totally afraid.

“Big sister felt your absence so soon? How very amazing you must be frère. She is pissed.” He grinned.

Bilae smirked as he stepped back and he walked out toward the opening in the trees. Asuna was in the middle of the clearing and her green yoki was dancing along her arms and her hair seemed filled with static electricity.

“You found him so quickly.” Bilae laughed as he approached.

“You think yourself so suave ekimmu? I assure you that you are not!” Asuna raged in hate.

“This man must be awesome indeed to warrant such a response.” The lava ekimmu stated as he smirked maliciously.

Asuna’s chest was heaving but she had felt the ever so brief fear of Kameron and she had lost her mind. She followed the terror and it had led her here. She felt the subtle aura of Jouichi and Kenta and she suddenly unleashed her yoki at the enemy. She gave the two kumo a chance to free the man who served her so selflessly and passionately. Bilae rolled to the ground to avoid the deadly energies of the reborn wind goddess. Asuna lowered her chin and then lifted her head; her eyes blazed green and she extended her hand. Her fang appeared and she came at Bilae like the wind she commanded.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////// //// ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// ///// ////////////////////////////////////
Chanak felt fear and he knew it was hers. He was watched carefully but he was angry. Maec would not let him be alone and he was guarded personally by Admal. He stood up in anger and the Shouten king looked over.

“She is in danger.” He shouted.

“That is not your problem.” Maec said calmly.

“Pardon me? You care not if your wife is in danger?” Chanak hissed.

“I care but I also know that Isha is a powerful warrior. Sometimes it is best to stay out of her way than to interfere.” He reasoned.

“She is in danger!” The Soten hissed and felt helpless.

“Leave it be!” The Shouten snapped.

Chanak made a decision and he spoke rapidly and held out his hands. The blinding light and wall of thick and thorny vines was impregnable as he made a dense fog of mist appear. He stepped into it and he was on the mortal plane. His dark hair was down and he wore loose silk pants in black silk and a loose tunic in white silk. His rainbow eyes scanned and he felt the ekimmu who pulled the strings of his mother. He knew the man by reputation and he hated him. He hated him more than anything. Chanak appeared from a rolling fog and walked in on the fight. Asuna was surprised and her jaw dropped as he flung her backwards and the tree itself seemed to hug her tightly. Bilae saw the son of his ally and daughter of his soul. His smirk was dark as he appraised the boy.

“You have big balls little man. I assure you it shall be my pleasure to teach you that you should have not betrayed us.” Bilae said in such a silky tone.

“I would never follow you. I only followed my mother. She was never yours. She only used you for power.” Chanak scoffed.

“You think I did not know she betrayed me at any time? Sanra was a good cunt and a great source of power. Her limitless appetites for destruction led to many a diversion and kinks in history. I am so pleased that she is such a perverted bitch.” The ekimmu said laughing horribly.

Chanak refused to believe it and Asuna went to shout out. Jouichi and Kenta slipped passed with Kameron as the Soten prince came at Bilae. Everything happened too fast and all at once. At first Bilae and Chanak had been ready to fight and then they were nowhere to be seen. Asuna was freed from her bonds of the tree and her mouth fell open. She looked wildly around and she proceeded to scream her Soten’s name.