Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ MatchMaker ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer- don't own bleach, only my character. And If I DID own bleach (which I don't) I would immediately revive certain characters and say, “I don't give a damn if they died! I LOVE THEM!!!”
Characters that I would bring back, even though it goes against all laws of nature & physics, (then again ... ANIME LOGIC goes against all odds)
Ulquiorra
Harribel BEST (and the only.. *sob*) female espada
Grimmjow? - I do not know, it does not say he died.
Starrk - He was like MY HERO!! How come he can sleep half his life away and I CANT?? LIFE IS CRUEL!!! T_T
Ggio- man, when I first saw him, I was like, MALE SOI FON!! Besides, he's cool, a bit arrogant, but most arrancar are.
I think that's basically it…
 
Oh well, lets just move on.
Toshiro- you're doing this for your own enjoyment and because you like seeing these pairings don't you?
Tba- of course!!! Btw shiro-chan, you're not in this story. Only the arrancar are.
So joining me in the next chapter will be ulqui-chan! He is one of the main characters after all.
Toshiro- *shrug* im fine with that. It makes me nervous leaving Matsumoto with paper work.
~CRASH~
Both- …
Tba- you should go now.
Toshiro- Yeah. *shunpo-s to 10th division*
 
Pairings- GrimmXUlqui ; NoiXSzy ; maybe StarrkXHarribel and AizenGin
Maybe my own character will have a bf of her own.. I meant a best friend…
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Los Noches (Hueco Mundo)
 
Two black haired arrancars walked side by side, one had short raven hair, pale skin, and green eyes, black tear tracks, and a half helmet on his head.
The other was a girl, shorter than the male, she had long black hair that ended just below her bust, light skin, deep blue eyes, and had a smile on her face.
“Where are we going?” She asked.
“To the meeting, you are the replacement 2nd espada for now. Or did you forget?”
She smiled at him, “Oh I know, im a replacement. However, do I really have to introduce myself? They probably won't believe me.”
Green eyes looked at her for a second before they returned forward, “Then show them, how superior you are.”
She skipped along side him, “You say that ulqui-chan, but im higher ranked than you. Aren't you angry?”
He sighed, “No I am not, I hold no grudge for you being higher ranked. Though, others may.”
She smiled, “As long as ulqui-chan isn't angry with me, im fine. And besides, ill just beat up anyone that stands in my way.”
“That's not how a lady should act.”
She smiled, and they neared the meeting room. “Yeah well, I don't care.”
As if trying to make her point, she threw open the meeting doors, the other occupants of the room turned to see the ones who had just entered.
“Ah, im glad that you have made it.” Aizen said sitting on his throne, he motioned for Gin to give him his tea.
Gin smiled at them before handing Aizen his tea.
Aizen took a quick sip, and started the meeting.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
“As you see, Baraggan is, ahem, retiring.”
A long silent entered the room.
“Thank god the old fart retired!” Grimmjow said with a large grin.
“Your welcome” said `god' Aizen.
“Aizen-sama, why did Baraggan retire?” Harribel asked.
Aizen-sama smiled, “Because he was old.”
There was more silence.
“I know he was old, but he was a strong espada, is it a good idea to replace him?” Szayel asked, pushing his glasses up.
Aizen smiled, Gin smiled as well.
“Would you rather have a young, beautiful female as the 2nd espada? Or an old man?” he asked taking another sip of tea.
Everyone was speechless.
That was why??
Gin clapped his hands together, “Now, Now, please introduce yourself.” She looked at the young black haired girl.
Everyone turned to face her.
 
She got up and gave a smile. She walked to the end of the table.
' Hajimemashite.” (Hello, I am pleased to make your acquaintance)
“Watashi no namae wa Amatsu Schiffer desu.” (My name is Amatsu Schiffer)
She gave a short bow, when she rose up, she had a grin, “Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu”
(Please treat me kindly.)
(Note- she is speaking in a humble and formal way)
(Tba- I decided to do this cuz, it seemed ... I don't know, more proper maybe?)
All of the espada turned to Ulquiorra then back to Amatsu, wonder how it was possible that the two black haired arrancars are related.
“Why don't you carry your zanpakuto with you?” Szayel asked.
Amatsu was wearing a zip up jacket just like Ulquiorra's (which it probably was), a skirt that reached past her thigh about a few inches, mid-thigh long black stockings, and white knee length boots. She had a long black sash around her waist as well, but there was no zanpakuto.
“Why would I need it if im attending a meeting?” she asked.
The room was silent, it was true... You didn't need one unless you were going to fight...
“Besides, Ulquiorra will lend me his, right?”
Ulquiorra sipped his tea, “No. You will break Murciélago
She pouted, “No I wont, I love Murciélago.”
“You and emo-car are related?” Grimmjow asked suddenly, apparently he had gotten the shock out of his system.
Amatsu frowned, “Ulquiorra is not EMO.” She pouted, “None of you idiots understand him is all.”
 
Ulquiorra sipped his tea silently, ignoring all the stares he got from the other espada.
“Che, whatever, if you're related to that prick, I know you don't deserve your rank.” Grimmjow grinned.
 
Oh, no he did not!
 
Amatsu's reiatsu spiked, black reiatsu coming out of her body, even if it was just a bit, they could tell she was not to be underestimated.
Ulquiorra put down his tea, and walked over to her, releasing a bit of his reiatsu to lower hers'. This caused the espada under his rank to feel uncomfortable.
Sayzel shifted nervously, Noitra could not sit still and Grimmjow felt as he was going to barf, Zommari was trying to ignore it by meditating, Aaroniero stayed silent, and Yammy was…well, he was hungry..
 
He put his hand on her shoulder, somehow the gesture calmed her down, and she controlled her reiatsu.
“But Ulquiorra! He was making fun of you!” she said, pouting. He only stared at her, she stared back, after a few moments of silent conversation, Amatsu sighed and hung her head. “I know, im sorry Ulquiorra.” Ulquiorra nodded before returning to his seat.
Amatsu glared at Grimmjow while she returned to her seat. (This was next to Ulquiorra of course!)
 
“I bet im stronger than both you and that emotionless bastard.”
That was what made her snap, or rather, both of them snap.
“Shut up trash.” The two black haired slender arrancars said simultaneously.
Grimmjow blinked twice, “what did you say?”
Ulquiorra replied with “I told you that you are trash.” Amatsu smirked and said, “I called you trash, what are you gonna do about it?”
 
There was a hint of challenge in her voice. Grimmjow smirk grew twice as large, `sure, ill take that challenge, after I defeat you, ill defeat Ulquiorra too.”
Amatsu stood up quickly and glared at him, “You're on, two weeks from today, at the dome, right before lunch.” With that she got up and walked towards the door, she was about to leave when Grimmjow's voice stopped her.
“Why so long? Afraid you can't defeat me?”
 
Amatsu turned her head to face him, “No, I just want you to prepare yourself for what is going to happen.” She smiled, “When im done with you, you'll wish that you had never crossed me.” She threw open the doors and walked outside.
After a few moments of silence, Ulquiorra stood up. He turned to Aizen giving him a bow, “Ill talk to her.” He was out the door faster than you could say `four'.
A crash was heard, as well as the sound of flesh being torn and a soft thud.
Everybody stayed still, Gin was the first to more toward the door and look.
When he looked back at the other he smiled, “Ara, Clean up aisle 8.” He snickered.
No body did anything for a few seconds, until Sayzel realized his number was called, faster than the speed of light, he was out the door.
 
“WHO DID THISS????” came Szayel's voice from down the hall.
Everybody (even Aizen) walked over to the doorway.
 
On the other side of the wall, were three of Szayel's fraccion, they were on the ground, dead, they had lost massive amounts of blood, they died from being, well, sliced him half. The wall the bodies leaned on was cracked, as if someone had hit them into the wall before killing them.
 
Most of the espada were not surprised, she had killed Szayel's fraccion because she was angry at Grimmjow, seemed simple enough. The all left to go their separate ways. Only Gin, Aizen, and Szayel stayed.
“Aizen-sama, she didn't have a zanpakuto, how could she have cut them?”
“Maybe ulqui-chan did it?” Gin said.
Aizen shook his head, “No, Ulquiorra would never do such a thing. Sayzel, I wish for you to investigate this.”
Szayel looked confused, “Alright, but if I may ask, why?”
Aizen smiled (which was quite creepy) “Although I did create her, her powers are still quite a mystery to me.”
Szayel nodded, and looked down at his dead fraccion, “What about this?”
Gin smiled, “Well, it's your fraccion, you clean it up. Its only natural! Bye bye!” with that, he strolled down the hallway, trying to find the new espada.
~~~~~~~~~~
Amatsu walked with Ulquiorra back to their rooms, they were side by side (I mean the rooms).
 
To help you see the espada's sleeping quarters.~
Tba- imagine a Rectangle! With a another rectangle above it! (Horizontally)
______________________
^ The top is where Starrk, Lilynette and Harribel's rooms are.
The other rectangle that is under the (1st) rectangle (do you get it?) is where Amatsu's Ulquiorra and Grimmjow's rooms are. (Also on the top)
 
Then there is the right side (1st) Zommari and Aaroniero's room.
On the (2nd) rectangle, it is just Szayel's room. (He needs a lot of space.)
On the bottom (1st) it is the library. Next to that is Noitra's room.
The 2nd bottom is Yammy's room, and… guess what? If you guessed Kitchen, you are correct!
The left (1st & 2nd) is a hallway that goes left and right. (Say your standing at Starrk's room, and turn to the hallway, that left and right.) Right is to the dome (training), as well as a swimming pool (where do you get the water? Don't ask.) There are also other things ONLY for the espada and Aizen, Gin, and Tousen.
 
Tba- if u don't understand, draw a picture.
Well, back to the story!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She walked to her door, while Ulquiorra went into his room.
She sighed and walked in, the room was a deep shade of blue, a bit of green here and there, and it gave the room a calm feeling. He bed had midnight blue sheets and her pillows were light blue. Everything was either blue or green, except her clothes, they were white.
She walked over to her bedside table and took out a small notebook from her drawer.
She took out an ink pen and began writing.
 
 
Day one-
Dear Journal,
Today I have become an espada, I think most of them are pretty weird.
One of them has BLUE hair, BLUE, while I like the color blue, I don't think it would be a good hair color, he seems to pull it off though. Anyway, he's really mean to ulqui-chan. I wonder why? I mean, its true their personalities are polar opposites, just like mine and ulqui's, but I don't hate him, I love ulqui-chan. Hmm, do you think that maybe Grimmjow has a attraction for ulqui-chan? Oh right, that's his name, Grimmjow, I think he's a panther, he sure acts like he's a big cat after all.
 
There's alsoHarribel, she's pretty, but I think she needs some less revealing clothes, but then again, maybe Aizen's a pervert, he made us these clothes after all.
Starrk is the primera, he likes to sleep a lot, or so I heard. He seemed wide-awake today, I wonder why?
Which reminds me, there was this big arrancar there too, his name was Yammy, it kind of sounds like yummy, maybe that's why he's so big, he ate a lot. Or maybe he's just big-boned. Ulquiorra had a few missions with him before, apparently he is strong but somewhat stupid.
There's also Zommari, he's the quiet type, I can tell.
There's the weird arrancar, Aaroniero, he's two floating shares that consistently argue with each other, or so I heard..
Sayzel, is a pink haired mad scientist, I honestly don't know why arrancars think he's so scary. I mean, HE HAS PINK HAIR FOR GODS SAKE!!
Oh yeah, there is also Noitra, he looks like a spoon. Im serious, he's also FREAKISHLY TALL. I know im short, being 5”2, but he is the tallest out of all the espada.
He also has this eye-patch, whoever heard of a spoon having an eye patch, oh well, I do not care.
Im going to learn as much as I can about the others, so I know who are my `allies' and who are my `enemies'. Well, its getting late, not that I can actually tell, it is always dark in Los Noches. I hope that when I fall asleep, ill dream about some pranks to pull.
What pranks? Well, I will not write them down here. Who knows, someone might read it, people always say the walls have eyes.
Oh well, that is enough for today, goodnight.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~