Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ MatchMaker ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer-don't own bleach, only my evil ideas, and.. oh wait..
 
Tba- ulqui-chan! You gave me the wrong script!
Ulquiorra-no I did not.
Tba-pouts*yes you did.
Ulquiorra- no I did not woman.
Tba-YES<YES<YES YOU DID!!
Ulquiorra-Trash.
Tba-.. *runs to desk and scribbles something on a piece of paper before shoving in into her pocket. *evil grin*
Ulquiorra-… what was that?
Tba- you will find out if you read the disclaimer
Ulquiorra- very well. *ahem* tba does not own bleach, its characters, or me. she owns her character, and that's pretty much it. *turns to Tba* now give it.
Tba-*smirk* alright.. *slips the piece of paper into his hand and walks out the door*
Ulquiorra-trash. *reads paper.* … *twitch* w-what is this? *blush* i-I never.
*deeper blush* we.. i… he… TBA!!!!!! *runs off to find her*
 
~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Amatsu woke up and went to her closet.. nothing. She let out an exasperated sigh, that's right, since she had just become an espada, she had to wait for her clothes to be tailored. You know to um.. be more feminine. (Her previous clothes looked like sun-sun's (Harribel's fraccion with the long green hair, if you didn't know already.). Aizen decided to make them look similar to Harribel's clothes. (You know the one in the anime, not the manga.))
 
`Man, what am I going to wear? I don't have any clothes, and I can't walk around naked.'
Then she smiled, `I wonder if he'll lend me some clothes for today?' she walked back to the bed and took the blanket.
She wrapped it around her, so it covered her from her shoulders to her knees. (Yes, you can do that. How do I know? Lets just say I had a vivid imagination..)
 
She took a rubber band and tied it so the makeshift dress would not fall. She slowly opened the door, after checking for arrancar she walked to Ulquiorra's room and knocked. No answer, maybe he was asleep? She knocked once more, leaking a bit of her reiatsu. Ulquiorra opened the door and looked at her, and he frowned.
 
“What compelled you to wear that?” He said gesturing to her `dress'.
She put her hands on her hips and pouted, “Aizen-sama didn't give me my clothes yet, the other one was from before I was an arrancar, so I cant wear that.” She pushed him aside and walked into the room.
Ulquiorra's room was a white, like most rooms, his sheets were white, his bed was white, EVERYTHING was WHITE!
 
She made her way to his closet and looked through his clothes. (Just so you know, underwear and other private things are kept in drawers.)
She took out a jacket identical to Ulquiorra's and a pair of hakama pants. The looked around for a black sash, after she found it she went to the bathroom.
When she came out, she looked like Ulquiorra, minus the helmet, with blue eyes, longer hair, and a bit shorter.
She smiled and walked out the door. Ulquiorra sighed and followed her out.
~~~~~~~~~~
Sayzel walked out of his room carrying a box of...`things' that he wanted to discard. He could barely see, the boxes were in his arms stacked up.
He saw black hair and a white coat in the corner of his eye, “Schiffer-san! Could you help me with this?”
The black haired arrancar took half of the boxes from Sayzel, Sayzel smiled and said a `Thank you.' before he realized that Ulquiorra helping him was a sign of something bad.
“Ah, your Sayzel aren't you?” The black haired arrancar was Amatsu, she smiled and held the boxes with one hand and held out her other.
Sayzel stared at the hand, finding it fascinating.. Somehow, well it's Sayzel, what do you expect?
Amatsu pulled back her hand and used it to help hold up the boxes. “Uh, well, where do you want these?”
Sayzel blinked twice before speaking, she was surprisingly friendly. “Uh, could you help me dump these in the desert?”
Amatsu nodded and started heading down the hallway, Sayzel decided that the two Schiffer's were not that different after all.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Grimmjow woke up, he decided today was not a good day. He just turned over and went back to sleep. Or rather, he tried to. There were loud noises outside. And I mean really loud noises.
 
He frowned and got off the bed reluctantly, he took out his clothes, quickly changed and headed towards the kitchen. He had to do something to wake himself up. He was hoping Noitra was there so he could beat him up.
 
Sadly, there were only four people there.
Two of which that he really did not want to see.
Ulquiorra and Amatsu Schiffer.
 
Ulquiorra was drinking tea while listening to Amatsu talk.
Amatsu was busy talking to Harribel and Ulquiorra at the same time. She had a cup of milk tea that she occasionally sipped.
(Just so you know, Ulquiorra, Amatsu and Harribel are sitting down. So he does not see that Amatsu is wearing Ulquiorra's clothes.)
 
Harribel was listening to Amatsu, nodding and occasionally answering. Can you believe it? Harribel is actually talking to someone.
You know, other than Aizen and her fraccion that is.
The last person there was Noitra who was at the counter, a few feet away from the table at which the others were sitting at.
Was busy eating and staring at both girls. As if, he was comparing them.
Not that there was much to compare.
Harribel- big breasts, blond, green eyed, silent, 3rd espada
Amatsu- small/medium sized breasts, it didn't stand out at all. Black hair like Ulquiorra, green eyes, cheerful, 2nd espada.
Noitra seemed to realize this, he finished eating, drank some coffee and started walking toward them.
Oh, this was going to be interesting.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Amatsu decided that today was a nice day.
She had helped Sayzel with disposing of his *ahem* failed experiments.
He was very smart, he knew many things that she did not know, she decided he was an ok guy. Even, if he had pink hair and pinkish purple glasses. She asked him many questions, regarding his experiments, and if any of them failed and which were true.
One of which was, “If you take the blood of an arrancar and inject it into a hollow, would the hollow gain the strength of the former or reject the blood?” Sayzel had no answer for the question but claimed that it was something he had never thought of. He also told her that he liked her.
She had made her first friend. Well, technically second, but Ulquiorra may not count because they are family.
 
After that, she had met Harribel, Harribel was just sitting at the table looking bored.
She had approached the blond hair beauty and greeted her kindly.
Harribel was kind of like Ulquiorra, both were silent and were calm.
She didn't feel like talking about pointless things, so she asked her if she was alright with having another female espada.
And if she was angry that she was ranked higher than her without anything to prove that she was.
Harribel only said that it was nice to have another female in the espada and that she knows when some one is stronger than she is.
They continued to talk and Harribel warmed up to her, occasionally telling her things she thought Amatsu should know.
Amatsu smiled, listening to Harribel, today was a good day. She had already made her second (third) friend, `Nothing could ruin this day', she thought.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Noitra's POV (Tba- Plz don't flame me because of this! Im trying to get his character right. Mind you, I read a lot of fanfiction, so it may be a bit ooc.)
 
I walked into the kitchen around noon, there were three people sitting there already. Ulquiorra, the emo prick that he is, he didn't even grab anything to eat. he just took a cup of tea, the new 2nd espada.. er.. what was her name again?
A-something.. well, not that it matters, she's not worth remembering.
There was Harribel too. She was just sitting at the table, not talking, like always.
Man, did that bitch EVER talk? I doubt it, and when she did, she wouldn't say anything important.
I mean really, who cares about the fact that her fraccion were sick and caught a `cold'? Not me.
Her fraccion can go die in a ditch for all I care. Especially that bitchy one, what was her name again? Apache, I think. That big-breasted Amazon woman Mila-Rose can stay. She has a nice chest.
Like I was saying, that new girl was talking to Harribel… wait, what?
She was TALKING to Harribel.
Man, that bitch has guts ill give her that, well, maybe its cuz she's higher ranked than Harribel. She's probably not stronger than her though.
Harribel has been an espada for a while, she's pretty much an expert swordsman-er.. woman. She's fast and barely talks, oh did I mention she had big breast? Yeah, Harribel has big breasts. What are those? Like F maybe? Not that I know what a F cup is..
Then there is the girl who stood up to Grimmjow.
She's short, she'd be considered cute if she wasn't related to Schiffer.
If she's related to him, that means there is something seriously wrong with her.
I think she's bi-polar or something. I mean really, she acts nice one minute and angry the next. Freak.
Yeah, like I was saying, she's cute, but has absolutely no sex-appeal.
I mean really, her chest is practically flat. It's like the table.
It could be because she's wearing large clothes but, hey wait. Why is she wearing male clothes?
Not like, I care.
But I want to find out if she actually has breast, and about Harribel too.
I bet her breasts are implants, she cant possible grow then that big.
I took a cup of coffee and a piece of toast.
Yeah, best stuff in the world, COFFEE. Oh and catnip, I found this out from Sayzel, that pink freak is actually useful.
Ill slip it in tomorrow, I wonder how he's going to react to that?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Noitra walked toward the girls, who stopped talking and looked at him, or rather, Harribel glared.
 
“Hey there ladies.” Noitra said slipping into the chair across from them.
Harribel continued to glare as Amatsu nodded.
“Im Noitra Jiruga.” he gave her a smile, she nodded again. `Man,' he thought, `Would it kill her to answer?'
Harribel bent down and whispered something in Amatsu's ear.
(Which I think is hard when you think about it. Harribel is like around 6 feet, and Amatsu's 5'2. They are sitting down but….)
Amatsu nodded and smiled at Noitra, “Hello there. Im Amatsu Schiffer.”
Noitra smiled, “So what were you girls talking about?”
Harribel seemed wary of him he never acted nice.
Amatsu only smiled, “Ne, Ne Noitra, do you know why Ulquiorra and Grimmjow always fight?”
Noitra looked at the stoic arrancar, who ignored his stare.
“Why don't you ask him?”
Amatsu sighed, leaning her head on the palm of her left hand.
“He refuses to tell me.”
“It's because…” Noitra was at a loss for words, `why did they fight?'
Amatsu looked at him he gave her a grin.
“Well, Grimmjow always says he can beat Ulquiorra, and Ulquiorra always ignores him. Them Grimmjow gets angry and fights with Ulquiorra.”
Amatsu let out a sigh, Noitra raised a bow, as did Harribel.
“I don't know guys, I think there's more to it. Don't you agree ulqui-”
when she turned to address him, he was not there.
His chair was empty he had left.
`Damn!' she thought.
 
~~~~~
 
Grimmjow had left right after she had mentioned about him and Ulquiorra.
Why was she acting stupid questions? I mean really, it was obvious why he and Ulquiorra fought. They hated each other, with a passion, he was a stuck up arrogant prick. And Grimmjow? He was badass he was the KING.
Right?
Grimmjow shook his head, `no no. I can't let one stupid girl get into my head. She's a Schiffer, that's probably why she fucks up you mind. Just like Ulquiorra, using really big words to confuse me.'
He walked down the hall and to his room, he kicked open the door and lay down on his bed.
He stared at the ceiling for a couple minutes. “Damn this place for being so frickkin white.” He said to no one in particular.
He didn't expect to hear an answer.
“Your right Grimmjow, that's why you should paint your room.” A soft feminine voice responded.
Grimmjow nearly jumped, but he didn't, why? Because he's is just that badass, according to him that is.
He turned towards his door, a small arrancar stood there, wearing a male espada uniform. At first, that arrancar could have been mistaken for Ulquiorra, but there were a few things wrong with that.
One, THIS arrancar was SHORTER than Ulquiorra, who was the SHORTEST out of ALL the espada. (Nel in her child for does not count.)
Second, THIS arrancar DID NOT half a half helmet thingy on their head, well, the left side anyway.
Third, THIS arrancar actually SPOKE TO HIM, without saying something like, `Stop complaining trash', or `Cease your musings sexta.'
Fourth, THIS arrancar was actually SMILING
Grimmjow mentally kicked himself, he thought of FOUR things about Ulquiorra.
`That's was a coincidence' he told himself.
(Tba- No, No its not. ^.^)
Grimmjow turned to stare at the ceiling once more. He tried to ignore her, but when he heard the rustling of clothes, he looked toward the direction it was coming from.
He probably should not have done that.
He face was inches from his, she had bend over to get a good look at him. (Don't go thinking perverted things people!)
She had a smile on her face, something you don't normally see in Los Noches,. Gin always had a creepy smile, Aizen had the `Im your god, Obey me' smile, Harribel, well, you didn't even see her mouth, Ulquiorra.. never smiled, Baraggan, who'd want to see a geezer smile? Noitra had the `im sooo much better than you smile, Sayzel had the `im an evil scientist' smile. Tousen.. didn't smile, Zommari didn't smile, Yammy… well, he had the `im enjoying myself' and the `lets go get something to eat smile.' Aaroniero, they did not smile. And Grimmjow? He had the sadistic smiles.
She had a genuine smile on her face. why? Grimmjow did not know, if he remembered correctly, she was angry with him for saying that he could beat Ulquiorra.
Girls are confusing.
Second thought, girls are confusing, But ARRANCAR GIRLS are WORSE.
 
She pulled back so they were about 2 feet away from each other. “Hey, Grimmjow, do you always talk to yourself?”
… Did she just insult me?
He looked at her, she just tilted her head, as if waiting for her question to be answered.
Ok, either this girl is REALLY smart, REALLY stupid, or insane.
Grimmjow was betting that she was insane.
 
“No, I DON'T talk to myself all the time.”
Amatsu nodded, satisfied with the answer, but made no move to leave. Grimmjow looked away, Amatsu began to study the room.
 
The bed, sheets, pillows, dresser, closet door, bathroom door, everything was white. She honestly didn't know why.
I mean, her room was blue, so why couldn't he just paint his room a different color? No one's stopping him.
Or was that only because she was a girl?
No, Aizen couldn't be…. Well, maybe, he did make Harribel dress like that.
Not that she was as big as Harribel or anything, she wasn't, it didn't bother her. Nope not at all…. Definitely not… oh ok, so she was a bit jealous, but that's not the point.
She shook her head, `Now is not the time to be thinking about that.' She looked at Grimmjow, who was staring off into space. `I got to find out why they hate each other.'
 
“Grimm-Chan, why do you hate Ulquiorra so much?”
`Grimm-chan' turned and glared at her. “Don't. Call. Me. That.” He said as he gritted his teeth.
She pouted, “But it sounds cuter than Grimmjow.”
He snorted, “I could care less if it sounds cuter say my name right you damn bitch!”
Amatsu rolled her eyes, this conversation was going no where. She decided to straight out ask him. Grimmjow sat up and took a glass of water from his bedside table. He took a sip-
“Grimmjow, do you like Ulquiorra?”
Grimmjow did a spit take, and it was a quick one too, they water was aimed at Amatsu, but she quickly sonido-d to the opposite side of the room before it could touch her. (Where the door is)
Grimmjow wiped off the excess water on his lips with his arm. “WHAT THE HELL??”
“It was a simple question Grimmjow. I did not know that you react badly to it.”
Grimmjow glared at her that was something Ulquiorra would say.
“WHY THE HELL ARE YOU ASKING ME THAT?”
Amatsu sighed and shook her head. “Grimmjow, would you refrain from yelling? It is hurting my ears. And it WILL draw attention.”
Grimmjow quickly shut up, he did not want to be seen with her.
“Grimmjow, you haven't answered my question.”
“You haven't answered mine either, bitch.”
Amatsu narrowed her eyes. “Once you answer my question, I will answer yours.”
“Your one screwed up bitch you know that?” he said with a grin, he liked to annoy Ulquiorra, but he never showed emotions, but she did. She rubbed her temples with her right hand. He was getting on her nerves, and he liked seeing that.
“First of all, I am NOT a female dog, NEKO!” she hissed at him. (Neko=cat)
Grimmjow was about to say something, but she cut him off.
“Second, you should watch your self SEXTA, I am more powerful than you think. I can kill you in your sleep and make it look like an accident!”
Although the threat was small, Grimmjow shivered, her voice was like a knife, and she scared him.
She scared him more than Aizen, and Aizen was the one who always smiled, he knew everything.
She took a few deep breaths, she seemed to calm down a bit, “Now, answer the question.”
“Che, fine.” He said sounding very displeased, he wasn't going down that easily.
“I don't LIKE Ulquiorra at all. He's emotionless, acts like he's better than me an-”
“He is better than you,” she pointed out.
He let out a growl, this bitch was getting on his nerves, “Like I was saying, he's such a kiss-up. He does EVERYTHING Aizen tells him. I mean really, has he never heard of having fun?! He hates me for no fucking reason, when I try to talk to him he acts like I don't exist! He also acts like im some bug that he could care less about. Really! Does he care about anyone else besides his precious Aizen-sama? I wish I could just tell him that Aizen deserves to d-”
Amatsu covered his mouth with her hand.
“Grimmjow, it's not a good idea to say more. At least... not here.”
Grimmjow let out a deep breath. He felt light, he had never told anyone how he felt. It felt nice, but he wasn't about to say that. He didn't want to act like some prissy ass. He had a reputation, badass sadistic bastard, and he was not going to let anyone change that.
“Now, about my question…”
Amatsu nodded, “Well, I honestly think that all the espada are hiding secrets, secrets they want to reveal but cant. Because of their `pride'.” She giggled. “Men are so slow, they truly don't know what's going on.”
Grimmjow growled, “I better not be one of those men you're talking about.”
Amatsu smiled, “Of course you are. Have you never noticed that Ulquiorra watched you?”
Grimmjow's throat went dry. Ulquiorra watched him? He shook his head she was messing with him. She was messing with his head. She's a Schiffer, they always mess with your head.
Amatsu rolled her eyes, typical male response, DENIAL.
“Grimmjow, according to your earlier..” she struggled to find a word. “Rant.. You have also admitted that you wanted Ulquiorra to notice you.”
Grimmjow glared at her, “Stop twisting my words around!”
“its not `twisting your words around' as you had put it. I was just saying that there may have been a hidden meaning.”
“Yeah? WELL I DON'T CARE! THERE'S NO FRICKKIN HIDDEN MEANING.” He took a glass (which HAD water in it before) and threw it towards her.
Amatsu quickly left the room and closed the door.
The sound of glass shattering told her that the glass had shattered against the door and was lying near the door.
“Grimmjow.”
No response.
“Grimmjow” she tried again.
No response this time either.
“Grimmjow, clean the glass up, it can hurt you, as well as others who come into or leave the room.” With that, she started to walk away from the door, until his voice stopped her.
“Why are you doing this?”
She stopped but did not turn, knowing that Grimmjow was still in his room. “Because I want Ulquiorra to be happy.” She said softly.
She walked away, the tailcoat flowing behind her.
Unknown to her, Grimmjow heard her, and was busy staring at the ceiling.
`Do I like Ulquiorra?' he asked himself.
He closed his eyes and turned onto his right side, `I don't like Ulquiorra, there's no way. She's lying. There's no way that she's telling the truth.'
His eyes started to feel heavy, and slowly started to drift off to sleep.
His last thought was about a certain raven-haired arrancar.
 
Do you know which one?
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Tba-smile*
Ulquiorra-turning red (with rage and embarrassment maybe?)* WHY DID YOU DO THAT?
Grimmjow- it took me YEARS/months, to get him to show a bit of emotion. You get him angry about ONE piece of paper.
WHAT'S YOUR SECRET?
Ulquiorra- Im. Going. To. Strangle. You.
Grimmjow- who? Her or me?
Ulquiorra- Does it matter?
Tba-hahaha! I gave him a romantic scene. You and ulqui chan are in the human world together. Of coarse Amatsu's there, she's just hiding from you two so you can go on your D-A-T-E. *giggle*
Ulquiorra- You will not write that up. EVER.
Tba- he he. Im 2nd your fourth. Difference is two levels. The same difference between you and Grimmy here. What makes you think you can win?
Ulquiorra-.. I have fan girls.
Tba- yes. Yes you do.
Ulquiorra- my fan girls can ATTACK you.
Tba-.. not if they like seeing you embarrassed. XD Blackmail!
Ulquiorra-… *backs away*
Grimmjow- you know, I had a cookie yesterday, and there was a piece of paper in it.
Ulquiorra- still backing away*
Tba- what did it say?
Grimmjow- that ` people who are silent, know more than you would believe'
Tba- smile* For all of you who have read this, your Lucky numbers today are:
4, 2, 6, 34, 41, and 7.
Grimmjow- did you rig my cookie.
Tba- Yep!
Ulquiorra- runs away*
Tba- your real fortune is- Takes out small piece of paper* “whoever wants to reach a distant t goal must take small steps.” Ironic huh?
Grimmjow- uh yeah. Did you rig that too?
Tba- no. I just took it out and it said that. So, your lucky numbers are: 46, 2, 47, 18, 45, and 3.
Ironic.
Grimmjow-.. how?
Tba- 46 - Ulquiorra and you. 2- me. 47- 11. aka 1 + 1 shinigami. Another possible pair. 18- Starrk and Sayzel, I read about this pair. 45- Ulquiorra and Noitra, I read a one sided fanfic about this pair as well. 3- Harribel.
For the ones I did not mention-
18- 8+1=9 or 4+5=9 Aka Zommari
4+6= 10 Aka Yammy
8-1= 7 Aka Aaroniero
2- Baraggan
3- Nel
~~~~~
Shinigami-
1+8=9 ex-captain of 9th division- Kaname Tousen
3- ex-captain of 3rd division Gin Ichimaru
3 + 2 (only single digit numbers)= 5 Ex-captain of 5th division Aizen Sousuke.
 
Tba- weird right?
Grimmjow- uh.. yeah. Your just twisting the numbers around aren't you?
Tba-rolls eyes* What do you get from central 46?
Grimmjow- huh?
Tba- whatever. I'll explain later.
Grimmjow- uh sure.
Tba- ahem* Grimmjow, since Ulquiorra.. left.. you have to tell them to review.
Grimmjow- why the hell should I care if they review your stupid fanfic?
Tba- … ill put Ulquiorra in a dress.
Grimmjow-….. a dress?
 
~Far FAR away-
 
Ulquiorra- hugs himself- `why do I have a bad feeling…'
 
~Back to Tba's room-
 
Grimmjow- Yeah, hey you! Yeah you! the person reading this! If your so stinking interested in this to be reading the second chapter, then im sure you want to read the next.
Tba- raises brow* where are you going with this?
Grimmjow- and if you've got enough time to listen to me rant, then you've got enough time to write a few words. I mean really, humans can type a lot of words under a minute right?
Tba- uh.. Grimmjow?
Grimmjow- so review you people!!!!!!
Tba- why are you trying so hard?
Grimmjow- cause I want to see Ulquiorra in a dress.
Tba- I never said I was going to draw him. The most I can do is the dress.
Grimmjow-Smirk* don't care. *grin* I just want Ulquiorra IN the dress.
Tba-…. You're weird.
Grimmjow- look who's talking.
 
~TBA~