Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Melting Warmth ❯ Lemon ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Title: Defrosting (Melting) Warmth
Chapter 2
Pairing: ByakuyaXRenji
Genre: Romance/Comfort and Lemon
Count: 2719 words
Spoilers: References to Turn Back the Pendulum Arc
Rating: NC 17
Warnings: Male/Male sex, Lemon, hentai.
Author: Trynia Merin

Summary: Byakuya and Renji have spent a night together, but what exactly happened or didn't happen between them? Are Byakuya's emotions frozen numb beyond Renji's ability to thaw them?

A/N: Takes place after the fanfic Sunglasses. I got the idea for Byakuya having his own 'skin art' by looking at a lovely fanart by Atanau on y gallery Tattoo though what it is in my story is different then in this picture.


Byakuya leaned his head back, his pale white shoulders pressing against the back of the hot springs. Renji could tell from the contours of his muscles beneath that ivory skin that his Captain was relaxing. Swallowing hard Renji leaned over and brushed his lips over his captain's pale cheek, while grasping Byakuya's shoulder with his hand clumsily.

At the instant, those lips touched his skin Byakuya snapped his eyes open. Before Renji could withdraw and finish muttering, “Sorry,” Byakuya caught hold of his arm. Just beneath the surface of the water his other hand hovered, fingers outstretched. Forcefully Byakuya pulled Renji by his shoulder towards his partly submersed torso.

“Stop apologizing and press your initiative, Renji,” Byakuya whispered fiercely. His silvery blue eyes gleamed like sun on steel, not cold blue like ice, yet the shade of blue inside a Bunsen flame. The hottest temperature a fire could glow was blue, Renji remembered.

Renji had no words to utter out of his open mouth. Rather his lips moved and jaw fluttered without a soundtrack. Intense brown eyes locked into Byakuya's, sensing the change in temperature, which climbed molten hot. How had the ice frozen so quickly? Or was that heat still smoldering under a thinning crust that was once a glacier?

Renji's mind was what was frozen now. Remaining still, he watched Byakuya advancing towards him. Something told him he had to let the Captain make this first move because it was what he needed. That small soft kiss had served its purpose, for now Byakuya's face hovered mere inches from his one instant. In the next Renji's breath surged into a hot moist mouth, angling optimally and aligning its lips to choke any protest he dared to voice.

Raising his hand Renji slapped it against the side of the hot bath, pivoting his body towards Byakuya's insistent pull. Slight pain tugged at his scalp from Byakuya's fingers tangling in his wet hair. In retaliation, Renji plunged his other hand into wet black strands, tugging Byakuya's face more tightly into his. Keeping his lips under Byakuya's control Renji brushed his tongue against the other man's forcefully gliding over the roof of his mouth. Fingernails dug into his arm, dragging Renji headlong into his lap so he spread his legs the instant his knees touched Byakuya's. Forced to straddle his Captain, Renji yielded to the kneading lip press. Simultaneously his cock brushed against another rigid one, twitching and hard.

“Oh hell,” Renji gasped, when Byakuya released his lips. The heat of his panting seemed the same temperature as the water rolling around them.

“I suggest… we remove ourselves from here, lest we overheat,” Byakuya managed to gasp out. Renji nodded, rising from Byakuya's lap. Reaching down he grabbed his captain by the hips and lifted him to sit on the side so his legs still dangled. Then his eyes drank in the perfectly smooth angles of Byakuya's body.

Byakuya still clutched his hand, tugging at it so Renji half stumbled out of the pool. Water splashed over Byakuya sitting there, dousing him in an extra layer of liquid that glistened. Next to him, Renji gripped the edge of the pool, dangling his legs next to Byakuya's. The corners of his lips twitched, noticing the dark chevron shapes coursing down Renji's outer thigh, identical to those on his arms, and a band that wrapped across the inner portion much like those on his chest.

Renji's eyes popped open to see a purple and pink blossom on Byakuya's shoulder. Its edges were etched in crimson, outlining the crest of division six. Was that what he thought it was? That flawless skin had markings. Had Renji missed such a detail in the throes of passion? Granted he had never seen his captain naked, and he was submerged underwater at the time...

“You seem surprised at what you see, Abarai-san,” Byakuya whispered, grasping his chin.

“Sir, where'd ya get THAT?”

“Folly of a misspent youth? My grandfather was enraged when I left on a whim and returned with this. Yet senbonzakura has left its claiming mark on me in a more subtle manner, I merely wished to remember when I learned his name,” Byakuya said.

“You don't say…” Renji laughed, reaching out to touch the inked flesh. Yet another aspect bonded two unlikely souls together.

“Four hours of exquisite pain. Not to mention great pains that were required to conceal it from prying eyes,” Byakuya explained. “I had considered you endured similar pain with your markings, till you admitted they were from your Zanpakuto.”

“Hope yer not disappointed,” he mumbled.

“Considering what foolish mishaps and blunderings you undertook in your quest to achieve Bankai, it would be wise if you would cease such self deprecating remarks,” Byakuya cautioned him.

“Kuchiki-sama,” Renji murmured, placing his hand next to his captain's hip. This time he claimed those soft lips, thrusting his tongue past them. Arms locked around his neck, and Renji swung his leg over to kneel over his knees.

Again, Byakuya grabbed the back of Renji's hair by a handful of silky strands, while digging his fingers into the small of Renji's back. More forcefully, Byakuya's tongue raked against his, breath hissing out of his nose as he turned his head to the other side and devoured his lips.

For a second Renji felt the absence of those lips, when cold air hit his front. He blinked up at Byakuya standing over him. The slender hand reached down, and he grasped it in his own. Their hands were not so different in size after all he realized. Effortlessly Byakuya pulled him to his feet, causing Renji to slip and stumble against Byakuya's body. Sliding his arms around Renji's waist Byakuya leaned up and claimed his lips again. Up and down his shoulder, Renji ran his hand, caressing the soft skin and drinking deeply of the hard kisses. Their groins brushed, causing Renji to moan through the kiss. Then he gasped once more to feel one of those hands slide down the back of his leg and guide it up around his hip. Instead of obliging him, Renji seized his captain's hips and boosted him up so his head was higher.

“You… surprise me, Abarai-san,” Byakuya got out as his kiss was broken and he blinked down at Renji.

“You wanted me to show initiative. I am now. And I think you'd rather take this to the bedroom?” he whispered up.

All Byakuya could do was peer town at Renji with wide blue eyes, his lips parted slightly. He whispered, “Yes… that would be… prudent and far more… comfortable.”

Renji stopped only to set him down on the bench and drape the robe around him, before picking him up again, one hand under the knees and the other around his back. Byakuya wrapped his arm around Renji's shoulders, resting his forehead against the tattooed one. With great reverence, Renji carried him back into the bedroom.

***

Softly he landed on the bed, and Renji hauled himself to lie next to the nobleman. Byakuya said nothing, simply reaching up to pull Renji down on top of him. A wet spot soaked in from their still moist bodies, but Byakuya said nothing. Insistently he wrapped his arm around Renji's back and then slid his hand down and rubbed his ass.

Kneeling between his legs Renji lowered himself to kiss his captain. Byakuya wrapped his arm around Renji's neck, hungrily accepting the press of lips and tongue. Again their chests and groins brushed, causing both to shiver with a bolt of energy. Something touched his cock and he almost yelped, letting go of the kiss.

White fingers were rubbing up and down his shaft. Renji sighed in pleasure, lying on his side and brushing his hand over Byakuya's shaft, his eyes fixed on the intense steel gaze. Slowly Byakuya nodded, signaling Renji to enclose his captain's cock and stroke it delicately. The sharp hiss and nod told him he could continue.

“You want me to stop?” Renji asked.

“Continue,” Byakuya answered, pushing Renji's shoulder down and then rolling them so he straddled his vice captain.

Parting his legs Renji glanced up admiringly at his lover proudly looming over him. Those wet black locks hung partly over Byakuya's face, and freely fanned over his shoulders. Reverently his finger traced the markings on Renji's chest, before diverting down to the prominent erection. Instinctively Renji squeezed his eyes shut, rolling his head back against the pillow at the touch stroking him. However, Byakuya's fingers were stiff and uncertain it felt wonderful for someone to be rubbing and then encasing him in their hands.

Reaching between his knees Renji reached for his captain's cock, standing like a pillar of ivory tipped in rose. Rubbing his thumb over the pink head Renji heard the hitch and resulting moan escape Byakuya's parted lips.

Deep and guttural, and oh so lovely to hear, Renji thought. Byakuya's other hand rested on his now bent knee, and Renji brought his opposite leg so both of them were folded. His other hand reached towards the breakfast tray that still sat.

“What… are you attempting? Oh I see,” Byakuya whispered, feeling his cheeks grow hot with embarassment.

Softly Renji suggested, “If yer gonna do what I think ya are, it'd be easier if there was some way to make things more slippery. Like some oil or something?”

“A minute. I believe I possess the very item necessary,” Byakuya murmured.
Renji sighed in disappointment to feel the absence of Byakuya's body heat, while the captain slowly climbed off the bed and stiffly walked around the room. He closed his eyes, inhaling great breaths until he felt the return of the cool smooth fingers rubbing at him again.

Fingers from the other hand tentatively ran along the groove of his ass. Bringing up his legs and suppressing his gasp Renji blinked up into the serious face of Byakuya. A silver container was open on the bedside table, and Byakuya dragged his fingers through something glistening inside. It smelled of lavender and other rich scents that Renji only recalled smelling a few times in the specialty shops in Rukongai.

“Will this suffice?” Byakuya asked, slipping his fingers carefully into Renji's opening.

“Yes, it'll do great, “ Renji moaned, blinking up at him. He slipped his own hands downwards, sliding his fingers in and showing Byakuya just how to spread and work the muscles.

“I am not completely ignorant of this activity between men,” Byakuya whispered, lowering his face beside Renji's ear. “I have had relations with men as well as women.”

“Don't want ya to ah… there… feel uncomfortable… if ya haven't… in a while… especially with… someone… not… her…” Renji managed to stammer, gasping at each thrust of Byakuya's slick fingers pushing inside.

“You are… very patient… Abarai-san,” Byakuya murmured, and then it was his turn to trail into a long groan as Renji reached for his captain's cock.

Biting his lip Byakuya pressed one hand to Renji's shoulder, sweat dripping down onto the black inked chest. Renji steadied him with a hand on his shoulders, helping to place Byakuya's other hand beside his head while the Captain reached and stroked his own erection.

“Relax… easy now. Just take yer time,” Renji urged. "I'm not going anywhere."

The tip of Byakuya's erection slid down his inner thigh and he let out another sound close to a yelp. Byakuya pressed his tip against Renji's slick opening, only to feel his slick hand slipping where it was once braced on Renji's left chest. Grunting he shifted forwards, and heard a strangled cry underneath him. His own eyes opened wide as his rounded mouth at the sensation of sinking into extreme tight slickness that clung and squeezed him much like Hisana's interior had.

“Ohh damn that's so good,” Renji gritted, his arm wrapping around Byakuya's trembling body.

“I… ah…” Byakuya panted, his chest rising and falling on top of Renji's. So incredible was the warmth that he had no words to describe it. Nor the sensation of Renji's hips shifting up while he pushed down and tried to regain his balance again.

“It's… okay… just… let… go…” Renji growled, pushing him up as he bucked under the Captain. Stiffly Byakuya withdrew, and then thrust again. Another shaky push of his flattened hand against Renji's chest was followed with another stab.

“I… Abarai-san… I cannot…” Byakuya stammered, then thrust hard so his hips slammed into Renji.

“Kuchiki-sama!” Renji blurted out. “Byakuya! Ohhh damn…”

Whatever Renji next said blurred together in a loud series of cries. Byakuya felt something inside him slip loose and he rocked more easily. Moving and shifting as Renji rose up to meet him. He let out a sharp cry when he felt muscular legs locking around his waist. In and out, in and out Byakuya moved, savoring the intimate embrace on his cock that pushed him closer to shivering fever. His heart pounded so fiercely he thought it would break his breastbone, and the heat would sear him.

He would not last long at all. “Abarai-san… I cannot hold back…” he heard himself utter, then felt himself explode deeply.

Slick, sticky and awkward, but so pleasant and stingingly all he could do was surrender. Blinding hot like the intensity of what he imagined his final move would be, lancing like sunlit fire.

A second later, something moist and equally sticky erupted between them from the twitching cock under him. The loud howl just in his ear almost deafened him and he lay there shivering in a pair of strong arms. Squeezing his eyes shut Byakuya buried his nose into Renji's shoulder. He smelled brass, musk and sweat, hearing the soft shushing and the soothing rub of his vice captain's fingers up and down his back.

Byakuya could not move. Deeply immersed in Renji's body his cock twitched, and he felt his blood roaring just inside his ears. For a second he heard Hisana's voice and soft little cries race through his head, only to vanish as the pleasure of sex with Renji crashed through his body. Was it shame he felt, or something else? Something moist leaking out of his eyes he loathed letting anyone see.

“Y…. ya okay, Sir?” Renji hoarsely whispered, massaging his neck and rubbing his smooth back.

“I do not know, Renji. What I'm feeling is far too complex to put into words at this time,” Byakuya confessed, shivering on top of his vice captain's broad chest. His arm still wrapped tightly around Renji's neck while his hand lay motionless on the bed. Then he felt a clammy sweaty hand interlace fingers with his.

“All I know was that… hell… that was damn good,” Renji whispered, kissing his ear.

“Yes… Yes it was quite exceptional,” Byakuya nodded, his once numb body coursing through with emotions that he had suppressed for so long. Still not wanting to move he lay there, letting his vice captain rub his back and hold his hand.

“The act itself was very pleasurable, Abarai-san. Yet the other part... was uncomfortable at times, but… soporific,” Byakuya finally admitted.

“Uncomfortable?” Renji asked, his hand ceasing its motion. “Just what part didn't feel right?”

“These feelings… they are…”

“A burden? Bullshit I say,” Renji laughed. “Just who told ya that ya couldn't feel emotions as a Soul Reaper?”

“I told… myself that long ago, and Rukia doubtless heard it from me constantly,” Byakuya sighed, pushing himself off Renji's chest to glance down at him shyly.

“Well if you don't want me to tell anybody ya have emotions, I promise I won't if you don't,” Renji said, his brown eyes gleaming as he gave Byakuya a satisfied smile.

“I would… appreciate that, Abarai-san,” Byakuya nodded slowly, removing himself from Renji's body. Shifting to the side, he laid his head on Renji's chest, curling his body up against the other man's. Stiffly he tugged the comforter lying to the side over them both, though it failed to cover Renji's feet sticking out at an odd angle.

“Anytime s…”

“Kuchiki-sama,” his captain informed him. Within his mind pleasure registered in its proper place. Resting here for a time seemed prudent, for he felt far too weak to move. Therefore, he simply allowed himself to recline in Renji's embrace and slumber for a bit, hearing a rumbling soft snore in his ear while he fingered red hair.

Even when the servant knocked at the door, he did not flinch. Simply informed them he would be up presently. Then Renji and he would make themselves presentable and share breakfast. While he considered what the next step would be in this new development.

Renji found himself thinking about their differences as well as similarities, while Byakuya pondered much the same thing. Senbonzakura was not an ice zanpakuto, but organic blades forged into sharp projectiles. Fiercely beautiful yet deadly, Byakuya reminded himself. Finally it had thawed from a prison of frost, warmed by the most unlikely of beings, a baboon with a serpent's tail, and its owner, a loud boisterous Vice captain who knew him better than he thought.