Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Onyx Heart ❯ Hoping for Love ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Bleach and its characters do not belong to me

Onyx Heart

Chapter 2: Hoping for Love

Class was boring, for both Ichigo and Rukia, they glanced at one another, but did not catch each other’s eye. Ichigo’s eye had been drawn to Rukia the minute he had stepped into class. The teacher paid no mind to them, going about with the lecture of ancient Japanese weapons.

Rukia groaned under her breath when she leaned down on the desk, hoping to sleep peacefully until the end of class, but her wounds did not want to agree with her. She struggled to lift her back pack. She could not wait until she was healed and well. She was not used to being unable to care for herself. She was one of the strongest in the Soul Society and yet she was complaining about a few bumps and bruises.

‘I’ve been around humans for too long if I’m complaining about this,’ was her only thought. ‘Hopefully I’ll be able to find a way back into the Soul Society.

He noticed that she was stiff and would cringe when she bent over, and that is when he saw the bruises. His gaze darkened with sympathy, for he knew that the damage was far worse than it appeared. He rubbed his hand over his head, silently thanking the councilors for putting Orihime in a separate room.

He wished he could talk to her like he used to, wished that they could hug and walk with each other home, like the old days…
-------------------------------------------(two years ago)-----------------------------------------------

Ichigo laughed when Rukia raced by him, turning to walk in front of him. She stepped carefully backwards, her eyes sparkling with amusement. The first day of high school had been wonderful for both teens, especially now that they knew that they had the same classes.

“So Ichigo, how’s the family doing?” she stepped to the side, winding her arm through his. They walked side by side for a time. “I heard your dad wanted you to join him for a martial arts class.”

“Yeah, like that’s going to happen,” Ichigo pursed his lips into a pout, silently hoping his father would forget all about the class. “ Maybe he’ll forget about it.”

“Your father would never let you forget about it,” she laughed at his stricken expression. “Never, ever, ever.” Her laughter continued when he pushed his elbow jokingly into her side. She skipped forward on the sidewalk, and turned, her skirt fluttered around her.

Ichigo reached out and tugged on the piece of short black hair that fell in front of her eyes. Their laughter picked up when she swatted his hand away. Both though became quite when they heard a low voice saying their names.

“Ichigo! Rukia! Wait up guys!” Both stopped to wait for the bright headed girl to catch up. “Hey Rukia,” Orihime wrapped her arm around Rukia’s shoulder and gave her a smile. The arm and smile fell away when Orihime turned towards Ichigo.

“Hey Ichigo,” her voice was soft and she giggled when he responded to her greeting. “So I was wondering Ichigo; if you wanted to have dinner at my house tonight,” Ichigo shrugged his shoulders and nodded his head.

Ichigo thought nothing of the invitation, for he had eaten at her house from time to time.
Orihime’s mother, Nyssan, cooked well and he knew her since he was young. Usually Rukia, and the others would join, but Ichigo was going to find out that the only people that would be there would be him and her.
--------------------------------------------------(present)------- -----------------------------------------

A loud echoing bell sounded in the classroom, ending school for the day. Students poured from the schools front door, giving each student a chance at freedom. When the halls quieted down and when many students left is when Rukia walked from the classroom. She did not know that Ichigo was waiting outside.

She turned the corner just in time to run into him, causing her breath to hitch and her lungs to burn. Her stomach and legs where still cut up and bruised, leaving her body to urge her to sleep. Her heart began to race when he set his hands on her shoulders to steady her.

“He-y,” Rukia was mortified when she stuttered, but she felt fluttering in her chest when Ichigo moved his hands down from her shoulders and rubbed her arms.

“Hey Rukia,” the way he said her name made heat flow down to the core of her heat. Her face flushed with desire. When she looked up all she saw was his beautiful, firm lips, and had an urge to kiss them. She was desperate to say something but nothing would come from her lips but a soft sigh.

Ichigo tried his best not to look down at her, for if he did all he would want to do is kiss her senseless. And he was certain that she would not like that one bit.

All she wanted was for him to kiss her.

All he wanted to do was to kiss her.

Rukia lifted her hands to his whiskered cheeks, ran her thumbs along his jaw line, marveling at how masculine it was. Her body began to shake with the strain of sexual tension between them, but she could not stop.

Ichigo could feel the heat coming from her, he wished he could just stop time and soak in the feeling. He became hard once she put her hands on him, all the blood he had seemed to run south, filling his desire in full.

Ichigo felt his back being pushed against a nearby locker, and he couldn’t help but relish in the feel of hands on his chest.

She couldn’t believe she had just pushed the man she was secretly in love with into a locker. But he didn’t seem to mind at all, especially when he smirked that devilish smirk at her. She sighed with passion when he pulled her towards him, against him, into him.

She lifted her hands to his hair, fisted them there. The pain of her injuries seemed to disappear as she lifted herself onto her toes, as she tugged his head down to hers. There lips were but centimeters apart…
__________________________________________________________ ______________
A/N-
Thanks everyone for reading, hope y’all enjoyed my story. Have comments? REVIEW. Have criticism? REVIEW. I don’t mind a few flames now and again, it makes the world go round, does it not? If you want me to go one with the story just review and tell me so.

-Irish