Buffy The Vampire Slayer Fan Fiction ❯ Spike, Angel and the Gang Together Forever ❯ Look Who Has Been Mated ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Spike, Angel and the Gang Together Forever
 
Spike and Angel have been mated for centuries but need to keep position of Master Vampires in the demon community. How can they do this with baby Connor and jealous Cordelia?
 
Look Who Has Been Bonded
 
“Hey, Connor. Who's a good little baby? Being good to your Auntie Cordy and Fred?” Angel said sweetly making baby faces at Connor.
 
“He's was a perfect little angel, Angel.” Cordy said handing the baby to his Father.
 
Suddenly a bleached hunk of a man crashed through the front doors of the Hyperion.
 
“Hiya everyone!” Spike said before a metal rod appeared in his stomach.
 
Spike fell heavily to the ground revealing Holtz standing at the top of the stairs.
 
“Hello Angelus.”
 
“What do you want Holtz?” Angel asked angry seeing his Childe bleeding and semi-conscious.
 
“You.” Holtz said simply yanking the chain bolted around Spike's hand nobody noticed before. “You may come quietly or your mate dies.”
 
“Mate? I'm not Angel's mate.” Cordelia said shocked.
 
“Do you, you ponce. Me.” Spike said almost choking, not being able to stand properly.
 
“Let him go!” Angel said going into game face handing Connor to the shocked Fred.
 
“You mean you and Blondie?” Gunn said very shocked and not entirely believing what he was hearing or seeing.
 
“Don't act so shocked. Any man or woman would fall down at my feet.” Spike said arrogantly trying to ignore the serious danger he was in.
 
“Spike. Now is not the time for me to be yelling at you.” Angel said angrily
 
“Enough talk.” Holtz said tugging on the chain brutally nearly snapping Spike's wrist.
 
“Don't hurt him. Take me instead.” Angel said walking slowly towards Holtz.
 
“You take one more step and I'll stake you myself.” Spike said glaring at Angel angrily.
 
“Can't let you get hurt.” Angel said looking at Spike in the eyes.
Holtz quickly released Spike and attached a much stronger chain around Angel's neck.
 
Spike stumbled down the steps but quickly koala hugged Angel, not daring to let his grip loose a little.
 
“You ain't goin' anywhere. Who's gonna look after me if you go. Who knows what mischief I'll get myself in.” Spike said close to tears not wanting his love to go with this maniac.
 
“Let go Blondie or everyone is going to see your brains.” Holts said threatening Spike with a modern hand gun.
 
“Let go Spike. Look after Connor.” Angel said before kissing Spike passionately then taking a last glance at Connor.
 
Holts started to back away towards the door way but was viciously hit over the head with a bat. After knocking his friends capture unconscious The Host quickly released Angel who ran over to Spike, gathering him in a hug.
 
“I missed you, pet.” Spike said squeezing Angel around the neck tightly. Angel didn't need to breathe, so no need to hold back.
 
“I'm so glad you're hear. Connor has missed you.” Angel said Spike over to the rest of the gang standing near the front desk.
 
“I guess we have some explaining to do.” Angel said looking sheepish at his friends. Watching Spike take Connor from Fred but frowning when Gunn tried to take him back.
 
“Gunn.” Angel growled warningly; glad when Gunn backed away though still looking cautious of the younger vampire.
 
“Angel and l have been in a relationship since he Sired me. So that makes it about (years Spike has been a vampire), a longer relationship than any of you could hope to have.” Spike said arrogantly making funny faces at Connor while sitting on Angels lap.
 
“But l thought Drusilla made Spike.” Cordelia, the voice of reason said.
 
“Nope. Dru was a little weird in the brain and thought Spike was her 'puppy'.” Angel announced wrapping a possessive hand around Spike's slim waist.
 
The gang sat still for a few moments processing what their leader had just told them.
 
“So Spike is your mate now?” Wesley said before jumping up and running to his ever present stacks of books, coming back into the lobby seconds later with a dusty old book in hand.
 
“You have done the commitment bond, correct?” Wesley asked Angel.
 
“Yep.” Angel answered becoming very interested in Spike's pale neck.
 
“Angel is the dominant one, l presume.” Wesley stated more than asked.
 
“Of course.” The older vampire said rolling his eyes, still nipping at Spike's neck.
 
“Bloody controlling ponce.” Spike whispered to Connor but still loud enough for everyone to laugh, except the scheming jealous Cordelia.
 
“Great! One more thing. Considering it looks like Spike might be here for a while, l gather you might need to perform an adoption ceremony.” Wesley tried to get Angel's attention away from Spike.
 
“What is an adoption ceremony?” Asked the curious Fred.
 
“It's an old ritual for Master Vampires and their spouses. I a party of the relationship produced a child from a former relationship, other Vampires need to know no to mess with the new spouse. The adoption ceremony introduces the spouse as the `Mother' of the child and being such gives the spouse the same authority as the Master Vampire.” Gunn said, finishing his speech with an arrogant smirk.
 
“Right. We are going to need one of those. That means we need a location, formal dinner/snacks, and all important and dangerous Vampires and demons.”
 
“So you want to throw an evil shindig, putting and our lives at risk, not to mention your sons.” Cordy shouted in outrage, looking very doubtful of Angel's sanity.
 
“Since Angel is the host, they have to respect his wishes and commands or face the penalty of death. It's very controlling.” Spike said.
 
“Think of it as like a pack or wolves. There is the status of Alpha, Omega and lower sections. Angel being a Vampire and a Master, gives him total power of this world hell region.
 
“Then let's get this party started!” Fred said jumping up and down excited before running into the reception area to start making preparations.”
 
 
To Be Continued……Do you think l should continue?
 
This chapter skips to things pretty quickly but l wanted to lay out all the ground work first and ASAP. The rest of the possible chapters will explain anything you get confused with or what you think should happen, so give me a shout!