Buffy The Vampire Slayer Fan Fiction ❯ Wish Deciding ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I just had to put this up, its really short, but more is on the way.
 
 
Chapter 5
 
 
Previously …..
 
“Oh Tara” She said in a sing song voice. Tara turned when Willow called her. Once she was facing Willow, Willow wrapped her arms around her and passionately kissed her with out letting go. Tara was in shock. Her eyes wide as Willow's lips were on hers.
_________________________________________________________________ ___
 
At the moment Xander and Anya chose the time to come into the house.
 
 
“Hey guys what's going …On” Xander said walking into what was Willow kissing Tara. He became slack jawed. Anya also walked in to that seen. “Hey didn't I tell you this would happen” Anya said smiling thinking that perhaps they had gotten back together,
 
 
Willow pulled back and walked away smirking. Every one behind her was silent and in shock, especially Tara. Except for Anya who was still smiling.
After a while they heard Willows door close.
 
 
“Well that was….something.” Xander said as he stared to where Willow went.
 
“I think we should all get some rest…sorry Xander…Your welcomed to stay but it's been a long day for us.” Buffy said looking at him.
 
He blinked a few times and spoke still staring straight ahead. “Uh yeah, I think I might….” He turned and his jaw stiffened.
“What the hell is he doing here?” He asked angrily.
 
 
“He helped Willow” Kennedy said when she realized spike was the only other he in the room.
 
 
“The hell he did….You should have stayed away, Spike” He said walking further into the room.
 
“Xander calm down.” Buffy said walking up to Xander.
 
“So you're protecting him again.” He said angrily at her. He tried to move forward but Buffy stopped him.
 
“Xander he h-hasn't done anything, he h-helped K-kennedy get Willow home s-safely.” Tara tried to explain.
 
“I bet he did, and if Kennedy wasn't there he wouldn't have tried something, wouldn't you Spike.” He said sarcastically, mocking spike.
 
Spike stayed away, in place where he was, quiet.
 
 
“Xander calm down, he wouldn't hurt her he has the chip…”Buffy tried to control him.
 
“I can't believe it, your still protecting him, for gods sake Buffy he tried to rape you, how the hell is he save!!!!” She screamed, filled with anger.
 
 
Every one was quiet and uncomfortable after that, Xander was breathing heavy and his hands turned into fists.
 
Every one turned to spike. He kept his eye sight down.
 
“Rape?” Anya asked not really believing it. “Spike?”
 
Spike looked up slowly. “Imsorry” He mumbled shaking his head, no one could really understand what he said since he said it so quietly. He felt ashamed of what he tried to do, and now even more with his soul.
 
 
But when he looked up he had made eye contact with Anya, who immediately recognized something she had never seen in spike. She walked towards him and lifted his head which he had put down, she made sure to look him in the eyes, as he looked back at her, her eyes went wide, “How did you get it? When did you get it?”
 
“What…I-I didn't get anything” He said taking a few steps from him.
 
“Anya? “ Buffy asked her with one word.
 
“He has a…”
 
 
“Nothing!!!” He screamed.
 
Every one looked at him even more in shock. He ran to the door, pushing Xander as he went when he didn't move. They heard the door slam.
 
“Soul”
 
 
“What?” Buffy asked.
 
“Soul…he has a soul”
 
 
To be continued