Capricorn Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Sunny side up ❯ Disclaimer ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sunny side up.

By: Hope_Poe26

Disclaimer: I do not own Dragonball Z/GT. Any other characters I might mention that are not the ones from Dragonball Z/GT series made by Akira Toriyama are mine.

Author's Note: I actually was writing a non-yaoi romance story of Tr/Gt but I've lost interest in it. So I'm making a few adjustments to the plot to fit it to what I now have in mind. So yeah.. this is purely K(Gk)/Vg romance story. Guess what that means… yes… it's a yaoi story. So little kiddies stay back!

Summary: This is an alternate universe where Kakarott (Goku) is the second heir to the throne of Dragon Corporation. At a function party, he meets hard-headed journalist heart-throb Vegeta Ouji and they fall in love even though at first glance it seems the other is terribly weary of the other. Expect some drama (what kind of romance story would it be if it didn't have some drama), a lot of sex scenes (explicit and non-explicit, depending how I'm feeling about it) and some angst. I hope I can crack some jokes in there, but I won't put it up as a comedy.

Main Characters' Bios:

There's Turles who is Kakarott's twin brother by the name of Turles who has been thrown out of the house for not following their father's path and choosing to turn into a pop music singer instead of turning into a CEO.

There's Radditz; who controls the Dragon Corporations business up in Japan where their family really lives. He has been told by his father Bardock that because of his seniority in the business, he should get married soon; but so far he has avoided to get into dates.

Then of course is Kakarott who is actually the youngest of the family but because his brother was thrown out of the house for wanting something else, he is the head CEO of Dragon Corporations situated in the US. Because of a terrible incident with his mother, both his father and brothers feel as if they should protect him.

Vegeta Ouji is a hard-headed journalist who is considered - by many women around the world - as a heart-throb. He had a rough life growing up back in the suburbs of New York city and now that he is at the top he wants to be the best so they'd never fire him.

Review if you wish, considering the fact that if you don't I won't scream in rage. But it's always nice to have some feedback. Kobanwa!