Capricorn Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Sunny side up ❯ Locked in a strange closet ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sunny side up.

By: Hope_Poe26

Ch. 1

He could not believe it. He was currently stuck in a stupid closet naked. He was currently seated in front of another male who he really didn't know if he were okay or not. He just knew he was too proper and too young. He noticed the spiky black hair and wondered briefly if they were soft or not to touch and when he realized where his thoughts were dwelling, he scowled.

He decided that if he didn't talk he'd go insane. So he nudged his companion with his left foot and said…

"What's your name?" - his gruff voice startled Kakarott. He raised his head to look at the man before him and just shook his head.

Vegeta immediately thought of him as a wimp. But he was sadly mistaken, and time was going to show him not to always size people by his first impressions 'cause they might bight his ass later on in his life.

By the time they got out, one female with black hair with light blue highlights wearing a tight bathrobe around her naked body squealed in delight and closeted into her friend Vegeta.

"Oooh I was wondering if you were okay Vegeta!" - he shrugged uncomfortably as he was reminded of his nakedness while she hugged him. Her arms wrapping themselves over his neck.

A pair of dark eyes followed that movement from the side and decided that this was a fine male species to test his theory in and prove his grandchildren wrong.

The female with black hair and light blue highlights was Bulma Briefs. Gossip journalist in the same newspaper Vegeta worked in. She was twenty-seven years of age and still single. She and Vegeta were usually paired when they had to go out of town. Before he could utter something about the man that used to be his closet-mate, he turned and was stumped to see that the young man was gone.

A week after the terrorists incident, Kakarott was still trying to go back to work without his father watching him like a hawk after he'd come down from Japan to visit him in New York city despite the obvious fact that he'd loath all Americans since the Hiroshima bomb attack.

He knew he'd been very lucky not to be recognized as his father's son, but he couldn't help but feel that maybe if his father would stop cosseting him like a kid instead of treating him like a man then all these issues would be gone with a quick snap of his fingers.

As it was, he sighed knowing it could never happen the way he'd want it to happen. His father Bardock Saiyan was just too overprotective of him and so were his brothers whenever they were near and his father was not.

It wasn't as if he had forgotten because how could any forget the day you'd be raped in a moving car by your mother's own hand. He hated it. The fact that his mother had had the power to do that to him made him feel sick. But he was past the episode and was hoping he could someday settle down with someone he'd feel comfortable with. If somehow he'd be able to convince his father of doing the same.

The buzzer beeped and Bardock - faster than anybody else would've seen - moved towards the phone and grabbed it afore his son could do it himself.

"Yes?" - he growled at it even though Kakarott's secretary that went by the name of 18 was known and trusted by him.

"Mr. Monk here to see Kakarott. Says he made an appointment." - 18 just shook her head knowing Bardock couldn't see her anyway.

Kakarott smiled for the first time in days and said…

"Let him in." - Bardock growled low at the insolence of the act even though deep down he knew there was nothing wrong with the act.

"I don't trust this Krillin guy Kakarott. I insist you keep him at bay and you've yet to follow my orders." - he hissed at his son as he moved away from the intercom to sit back on the couch.

"I know you don't father, but I trust Krillin and he trusts me. That's all I ask from him." - with that he smiled for his only best male friend and was surprised to see his friend not smiling back.

"Is there something wrong Krillin?" - he was about to say yes when a movement caught his eye.

He really did not like Kakarott's father. The man was weird. Not to mention that their physical likeliness was just plain wrong. A pair of deep dark orbs watched him steadily and without flinching. Bardock Saiyan had been called ruthless, wicked and evil by his competitors. And they had been totally right because even as he was retired from controlling Dragon Enterprises both in the States and in Japan, he still looked downright dangerous.

"Hello Mr. Saiyan." - Bardock just scowled back at him. Kakarott frowned.

It seemed a battle was being weighted between father and son. It also seemed that this time Kakarott was not going to back down, which pleased Krillin tremendously.

Kakarott seemed to win for the moment because Bardock stood up and left - slamming the door - in the process without ever turning back. Kakarott just shrugged and turned to Krillin who had already seated himself in front of him.

"Well?" - he asked. Krillin was now reminded why he thought Kakarott was a very beautiful man. And he was a straight guy at that.

"I have some news about the terrorists I thought you'd want to know." - he threw a black manila folder on top of Kakarott's desk.

Kakarott opened it and began reading it quickly knowing that his friend wasn't even supposed to show this to him as it was confidential. When he finished he sat there stunned, but his face was impersonal and mysterious.