Capricorn Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Sunny side up ❯ Friendly bets ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sunny side up.

By: Hope_Poe26

Ch. 3

Vegeta was wallowing in self-pity. He knew that. The bartender - a friend of his from high school - brought out another drink to him and he gave him a tiny smile. His friend just shook his head and was about to comment about something when he whistled.

"What?" - Vegeta said wondering what could make Yamcha whistle like that. His friend was bisexual like him and when there was some young hot guy - or stud as Yamcha loved to call them - around the perimeter he'd whistle.

"Black spiky hair, dark eyes… he's got muscles underneath that white shirt and tie and best part of it, he's all alone." - Vegeta decided to cruise the bar for this mysterious guy that had Yamcha whistling. He came across two different people wearing a white shirt and tie. One was old enough to be their father and the other one… the young man turned around and he felt his breath hitch.

It was he. The one he'd been dreaming about whether he'd want it or not.

"Vegeta?" - he heard his friend's call and he turned to see him.

"You are right. He's delicious." - he took a swig of his drink and redirected his stare towards the young man sitting at the other side of the room.

"You know him?" - he asked his friend Yamcha. Yamcha shook his head and instead signaled Puar to come over.

Puar was a young woman in her mid twenties that had a wild crush on Yamcha and would do anything for him. She came over, her dark blond hair swishing from left to right.

"Do me a favor sugar, see that young man over there?," - she nodded and Vegeta snickered silently at how idiotic the girl was being.

"Go over there and ask him his name.. lure him over to the bar. Do your best job sweetie and you'll get a big surprise at the end of the night." - she nodded eagerly and went over to where the young man was sitting.

"I can't believe you played her Yamcha." - Yamcha just grinned lewdly…

"I bet you can take him home with you. If you do it, I'd be extra nice with her tonight. I'll even bed her and leave her happy. What do you say?" - he knew that Vegeta had a soft spot about girls like Puar even though on the outside he was just like him.

"You got it. Just wait and see how I beat your ass on this." - Yamcha went back to work while laughing.

"In that case, if you are so confident you'll win this bet Vegeta, let's throw in the money you owe me for the drinks. If you win, I'll pay. But if I win, you'll pay that and your tab. Deal?" - he stretched his hand over the bar table for the handshake he knew he would get.

"I will win." - Yamcha laughed.

Puar went over to her target fully expecting the worst. Most of the guys that came over to this bar were anything but classy. Some of them, she'd have a lot of problem with. She hoped this time, this guy wouldn't try anything funny.

"Hi!" - her salute startled him momentarily and then he smiled.

`Oh boy!' - she thought as his smile brought her heart to a sudden stop for five seconds and then began to beat faster than ever. Not even Yamcha made her feel this way.

"Hi. Can I have one glass of beer?" - she nodded and then quickly asked him if he wanted something to eat.

"Eat? I didn't know you guys served meals here." - he said as he looked around surprised.

"Yeah.. we got sweets, fast food, you name it, we have it." - it was her job, after all and if she seemed good enough, she'd get a good tip. Then she remembered Yamcha and the reason she had come over to him.

"Uhm… I'm not that hungry, what do you suggest?" - she smiled again and began to name the specialties.

Two minutes later, she had convinced him to move to the barstool and got him to have a burger and some fries. Vegeta waited until he was concentrated in his drink before he made his move. As he was about to approach him, someone else approached him.

"Wow! I never imagined that you'd come here Turles!" - said a blond woman with big tits and a teeny waist.

Kakarott looked bewildered. He was upon the subject of which he was being hinted at and tried to tell the young lady that he was being confused by someone else.

Vegeta fumed. From where he was standing, he noticed that the blond was actually annoying his subject of interest. So taking the matters into his own hands, he went over and put an arm around Kakarott. To the young man's credit, he acted like nothing was wrong.

"Hey baby, I was hoping you'd make it over." - the blond woman just huffed out and left Kakarott alone with Vegeta.

"Thank you very much." - he said to Vegeta as he sat next to him. Kakarott's soft voice made Vegeta shiver inwardly.

Kakarott's dark eyes smiled at him. He was suddenly so glad that he'd come over to a bar. He was making new friends.