Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Cardcaptors MSTs: Sakura, Syaoran, Tomoyo, Eriol and Kero ❯ Intorduction (sort of) ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sakura, Syaoran, Tomoyo, Eriol and Kero all enter the Camera Room and take their places behind the large news desk. They all sit in silence expectantly, waiting to begin.
 
After several minutes of no one talking, Sakura looks around. “Um…who's going to record us?” she asks.
 
The others all sweatdrop.
 
“I hadn't thought about that,” Tomoyo says, thoughtfully. “Maybe if someone just went and turned the camera on…” The gang all turn to look at Kero.
 
“Hey, why me?” Kero protests.
 
“Because it would be quicker for you to fly over there and just press the button!” Syaoran says to him.
 
Kero grumpily gets up and flies over to the camera. He smacks his paw on the record button and glides back to his seat behind the desk.
 
“Shall we begin?” enquires Eriol.
 
“Yes, we shall,” Sakura replies, as she turns to the camera. “Hello everyone, and welcome to the MST area of CardCaptors Fanfiction.”
 
Syaoran speaks up, “The area that we come to when we have nothing better to do.”

”That's right,” says Tomoyo. “We have decided to read some of the Fanfics that you at home have written, and we will be commenting on them as we go along.”
 
“Of course, not all of the Fanfics that we have read are up to scratch,” Eriol says.
 
“Yeah,” Kero agrees, “some of you people out there really cannot write!”
 
“Kero!” Sakura snaps. “Don't be so rude!”
 
“But it's true! And everyone makes me out to be a greedy little stuffed toy,” Kero moans.
 
“But you are a greedy little stuffed toy,” Syaoran smirks.
 
Kero, fed up with the insults, transforms in to his true self and pins Syaoran down on the table.
 
“You want to say that to me now, Li?” Kero growls at him.
 
“Get off me! You're crushing me!” Syaoran shouts.
 
As they continue fighting in the background, Sakura sighs and turns back to face the camera again.
 
“This is Team TESSK, going off air.”
 
[Camera's battery runs out]
 
Sakura, in the background, “Well, that was timed well.”