Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Celestial Love ❯ heart break ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: I do not own clamp, or card captor sakura. Don't sue me! I'm broke!
Yue: yeah, she is.
T.T.N.K.: Yue!*clomps him like nakuru*
Yue: get off me.
T.T.N.K.: NEVER!

Celestial Love-Prologue

Sakura sat under the sakura tree that he always meet her at. She was going to go to Hong Kong with him! She couldn't be happier she loved syaoran with all her heart. Tonight she would tell him that she would go with him. Over the past week he had been uncomfortable around him. She knew he had to go back to Hong Kong and train for a while, so she would talk to him.

She felt his aura coming closer as she stood up and straitened out her clothes that were the same shade as the sakura blossoms that fell on them. "Konnichiwa, syaoran-kun!" she quipped as he next to her under the sakura tree. "Konnichiwa, sakura-chan." he said warmly, not as warmly as usual though. She got up onto her toe as she pecked him on the lips. Then she took his arm as he led them through the park.

They came to a bench, where they sat down and started to talk about things that didn't matter. Until sakura said to syaoran "syaoran-kun... your going to go back soon, ne?"

"Aa..." he stuttered "the elders say that my training can't wait any longer so I have to go back.." sakura was about to tell him about how she could go to Hong Kong with him, bu he cut her off, still stuttering. "Sakura,.... I...we...the elders...."then he sighed and spoke clearly "I'm going to marry Meilin" at those words her heart shattered into a million shards and she thought it would never ever be whole again.

Not for her sake but for meilin's, she put up a mask, before turning around to face him fully, because what would hurt him would hurt meilin who was still her friend. "I hope you and meilin-chan are happy together, Li-kun" she said before standing up. "Sayonara, Li-kun." she said, toneless before walking away, in silent sorrow.

Aww! Poor sakura the next chap. Will be up soon!!! 'til next time, ja ne!