Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Deep pureness ❯ Wanting 2 Know ( Chapter 9 )

[ A - All Readers ]

 
Hi all!
I hoped you liked the last chapie, quite a few things happened. Thanks 2 those who reviewed.
 
Disclaimer: I don't own ccs or any songs used, but I do own the storyline and extra characters.
 
On with the story!
 
Deep Pureness
Chapter 9- Wanting to know
 
Sakura had fled Tomoyo's mansion at 00:08, she had slept a little and Touya had been coming in to her room frequently all night, so I expect he hasn't slept much, like Sakura. Ever since she had awakened after fainting, she had sat in her room wondering what had happened and what she had done wrong because she felt it was because of her that Syaoran had, had a reason to break her heart.
 
Sakura's Pov
 
`What did I do? I can't be a good friend to anybody I guess, that's probably why Tomoyo had kept giving me clothes to go and try on, just to spend less time near me and what does Eriol think of me! I think I-I should just stay away from them.'
 
: Knock, knock:
 
“Sakura?”
: sigh:
“I guess you are still awake, you shouldn't cry over that gaki. Come over here and stand next to me.”
Sakura slowly walked over to Touya and stood next to him.
“You don't need to worry because it won't be you fault.”
`I'll make sure it isn't.'
“You know okaa-san is still watching over us, she came to visit not so long back and she warned me something would hurt you soon. Can you remember when you and Tomoyo went to the park and first saw that gaki, well, I was there looking for you because I had a bad feeling and as you were walking away with Tomoyo, he turned to look at you. I saw it in his eyes, that he'd be the one to hurt you. So, just don't worry about anything.”
 
And with that Touya gave his little sister a hug and went back to his room. Sakura stood in wonder as to why her brother had hugged her, he hadn't done that since she was little, but one thing she knew was she liked it.
 
 
 
 
Once again, Sakura was in tears and she just couldn't help crying. She stood from her bed where she had been sat and walked over to her Sakura cards; she was amazed that she had owned them for so long. The front cover was open on the book and the top card was Hope. She saddened as she felt as though there was no hope left for her; one of her tears fell onto the card.
“Sakura”
“Sakura”
Sakura looked up to see what it was that was speaking to her; she glanced around but found no-one.
Sakura, Sakura!”
“Sakura”
Numerous voices called out her name, she wasn't scared though. In fact she got a warm feeling from it.
“Sakura”
“Please mistress, don't cry.”
Just as the last voice finished speaking, Sakura's cards flew around her and started radiating a warm pink light.
“It was you! Thank-you for comforting me, I feel better and I feel loved. I love you all, thank-you!”
 
“Sakuraaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!”
Sakura bolted around, just to be thrown backwards onto the floor. She looked up but all she could see was yellow.
“We've missed you so much! How are you coping?”
“Kero! I've missed you too! And you Yue!” She ran over to give Yue a hug.
“Why are you here? Not that I'm complaining.”
“Well, we sensed you were upset and then we felt the cards presence, so we came to see if you were all right.” Said Yue answering Sakura's question.
“Thank-you for your concern and I'm fine, apart from getting my heart broken and...”
“What! Who broke your heart!?” Demanded Kero getting angry because someone had hurt his mistress.
Sakura's eyes started to water again, as she was back to thinking about HIM.
“I-It's fine, don't worry about it and don't do anything to him...It was Syaoran.”
“That little brat! I'll get him for what he's done!”
“No! Kero don't it'll cause more trouble and I wouldn't be able to handle it! Please promise, you won't do anything and you Yue.”
“We promise.”
`Although I wouldn't do anything anyway, unlike Cerberus.' Yue silently said as he rolled his eyes.
 
A few hours had passed and the 3 friends had been sat talking and catching up, in the end Sakura actually fell asleep but the memory kept plaguing her in nightmares. Kero sat on the floor next to his mistress watching her sleep, his heart saddened as he saw a tear slip from her eye.
`She still can't get away from the pain, even in her sleep. The thing that angers me is that there is absolutely nothing I can do about it.'
Kero sighed; he lay on the floor resting his head on his hands and fell asleep. Touya quietly walked into the bedroom to check on his sister and were surprised to see Kero and Yue asleep, but he gave a small smile and knew they were going to look after his sister, like he was going to. The best thing was that he didn't have to hide this from Sakura because he found out years ago.
 
The next morning, Sakura woke early. Outside was a winter wonderland, a beautiful blanket of pure white snow.
`Well, at least it's the school holidays, so I don't have to worry about seeing Syaoran. Hey, wait a minute, it was him who said he can't see me anymore so why should I stay away and mope about?'
“You shouldn't.”
“Ah, ohayo Yue. It's beautiful outside, ne?”
“Hmm…”
: Ding, dong:
“I wonder who could be visiting us at this time.”
Sakura ran down the stairs and opened the door to find…Tomoyo and Eriol. (Bet you thought it'd be Syaoran?) There was no Syaoran in sight, not that Sakura cared. It turned out that Syaoran left Tomoyo's mansion a few hours after Sakura, Eriol had tried to contact him so he could visit Sakura with him and Tomoyo, but couldn't get hold of him.
“Ohayo, come in.”
“Ohayo Sakura-Chan, shall we go to your room?”
“Yeah Tomo, I'll just get some orange juice for us.”
Tomoyo and Eriol headed upstairs to Sakura's room, while Sakura got the drinks. Then she too went upstairs.
As she entered her room she was bombarded with questions.
“Saku! Why did you run away!?, What was you thinking and why didn't you come straight home!?”
“Calm down Tomo, I ran away because me and Syaoran were stood on the balcony last night when it was snowing, we stood silent for a while, but then he told me he couldn't see me anymore, I tried to tell him something but he wouldn't hear it and ran away from me. It broke my heart guys, I couldn't face being next door to him so I thought I should run away so I did and I didn't come straight home because I didn't want to worry Touya and I needed to think.” Sighed Sakura as she finished telling her 2 best friends the story.
“Well, Touya freaked out sure enough when I phoned to check you were alright, he said he thought you were with us and I didn't even get to finish my sentence when he had run out of the door to find you.”
“Touya said he found me lying in the snow unconscious, he carried me home and put me to bed then Kero and Yue came to visit me but now they've left.”
“Well, they're showing they care…YOU FELL UNCONSIOUS!?”
`Took you long enough Tomo'
“Yes but like I said Touya FOUND me.”
After re-hearing that fact, Tomoyo stopped freaking out. Sakura glanced between her friends and smiled at the couple, when she realised how perfect they were together. Tomoyo blushed and looked down when she realised what Sakura was smiling about but, Eriol just smiled back.
“Well, at least you're okay Sakura.” Said Eriol as he gave her a reassuring pat on the shoulder.
 
Well, sorry guys but I'm going to leave it there, review and tell me what you think is going to happen and send some ideas of what you want to see, I will probably write most of them in.
Thanks 4 reading, nite nite.
 
Jcl007149