Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Midnight Blooms ❯ Parting ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Midnight Blooms
By Mars Marmalade
 
Disclaimer: I do not own any Card captor Sakura characters nor do I own Aya from Fruits Basket. I just thought this would be a fun story.
 
 
“Come on Sakura, it can't be that bad. He's only going to be gone for a couple of days right?” Tomoyo tried to cheer up her friend. It wasn't going to be any fun if she was in a bad mood.
“I just really miss him. It's been a week already.”
“He said he'll be back home in just a few days right? Why not surprise him when he gets back? I got a great idea! Come with me.” She grabbed Sakura's arm and dragged her towards the car waiting in the drive. “We'll go see one of dad's friends from school. Uncle Ayame wants to meet you and I think he can help you find just the right thing for Soryan's surprise.”
Sakura sighed and resigned herself to her best friend's whim. The thought of surprising her boyfriend when he returned home made her a little happier and off they went to go see Tomoyo's uncle.
 
The drive took awhile and Tomoyo was chatting up a storm. Sakura was half paying attention and nodded occasionally. Her thoughts were on the day Soryan told her he was leaving again.
 
 
“You really didn't have to buy this for me.” said Sakura as she touched the choker around her neck. She and Soryan were walking through the park holding hands and enjoying a Saturday off from schoolwork. They were in high school now and taking a break from studying for college entrance exams. It had been his idea to walk through the shops downtown.
“I know, but I thought it suited you well. Besides I haven't bought you anything in a long time.” He replied. He spotted a bench just up the path sitting under a giant tree. “Let's sit down for a little while. I need to tell you a couple of things.”
 
“So when are you going back?” She asked trying hard not to let the hurt in her heart show in her voice.
“In a few days, I just found out I had to return yesterday. I'm sorry, but it can't be avoided. Are you mad at me?” he blushed and hung his head a little.
“No, I'm not mad. I know you wouldn't go back unless you had too. I hope your sister is alright.”
Soryan pulled her close to his chest and gave her a hug as the first tear made its way down her cheek. “I promise I'll come back as soon as I can. I'll always come back for you.” He titled her head up and kissed her gently, using his thumb to wipe away the tear that had streaked down her cheek.
“You should come over for dinner tonight. It's my turn to cook. Father is out of town on a dig and brother is working.”
“Sure.” He kissed her again as they started for the store to pick up something for dinner. . .
 
 
“We're here!” said Tomoyo as she pulled up outside a shop a few towns away. She smiled as she watched Sakura push away whatever daydream she had been having. “Aya-san should be waiting for us inside.” She said as she grabbed her friends hand and pulled her through the door. “Uncle Aya, I'm here with my friend, where are you?”
“Ah, my dearest Tomoyo! My, my, what a beautiful woman you have become. This must be Sakura, welcome to my shop.” A tall man with silvery hair said as he approached the two girls. Sakura gaped at the outfit he was wearing. It looked like a dress, a white undercoat with a scarlet overcoat and a wide puffy collar and cuffs. “Why don't you take a look around the store a bit and see if anything sparks your interest. Oh and I'll need to know details about this boyfriend of yours as well. I'll be in the back room if you need any help.”
“What type of shop is this?”
“Why a shop that caters to everyone's fantasies of course. Shame on you Tomoyo for not telling her what you were planning.” He said with a sly smile curling around his lips.
 
The two girls looked around and it was clear where her friend had gotten her fashionable interest from. Sakura could see several similar designs to the outfits Tomoyo had created for her during her clow card capturing days. She really had no idea what she was looking for, but as she looked at several of the outfits her mind began to wonder again. . .
 
 
“Need some help with those? It's only fair since you wouldn't let me help you cook.” he said as he entered the kitchen and went to the sink. He rolled up his sleeves and started to wash the dishes and passed them to her to dry and put away. She was coming back to the sink after putting away the last of the dishes and was hit with water.
She jumped as the warm water hit her square on the chest. He fell to the floor laughing and never saw her attack until it was too late. He shook the water out of his hair and looked up at her. She grinned and held out a hand to help him up, “Truce, or do I have to call Watery to settle this?” she asked with grin. He nodded and took her hand.
The water had soaked through her shirt making her small, perky breasts very obvious. As he stood, he pulled her against his chest and pushed a few stray hairs behind her ears. He loved to run his fingers through her short hair style. Her body had gone from girl to woman, but her face and hair still reflected the same innocence he had fallen for all those years ago.
She could see the water beading on his skin and seeping into the collar of his cotton t-shirt. She brushed his wet hair out of his face and let her fingers linger across his skin. She loved it when he touched her so softly. She yearned for him to kiss her, but felt a blush rising at the rumbling in her stomach. She went to look away from his steady gaze and the emotions it held, but his hand however caught her chin and gently turned it back toward his face.
The kiss started out innocent enough at first, but as it continued, hands demanded more than just subtle contact. She pulled his shirt off over his head and ran her fingers over the lines, curves and plains of his chest and stomach. He worked out several days a week and had the long, lean body of a runner and of a soccer player. He had also taken the liberty of unbuttoning her shirt at some point and was pushing it down off her shoulders.
Hands roamed over the exposed flesh and heated skin. His arms wrapped around her body as his fingers undid the clasp that held her bra together and slid it off. Their mouths had been locked a heated battle and she moaned deeply into his as his hands skimmed over her breast. As he massaged her breast, his mouth slide down over her chin and neck kissing as he went causing her to moaned again. He found her ticklish spot just behind her ear and blew softly on the tender area. Her knees buckled and he held her against him tightly before lowering her gently to the floor.
She could feel his need pressing against her. She rocked her hips a little and rubbed against him causing his breath to hitch in his throat. She'd never done that before and the friction was almost too much for his body to handle. He was about to ask if she was sure she wanted to do this here on the floor when they heard the front door open. . .
 
 
 
“Earth to Sakura”
“Huh? Oh Tomoyo, I was. . a. . I mean, what were you saying?”
“I was saying that Aya wants you to try on a few things. You alright? You're face is all red.”
“No, I'm fine. Where am I supposed to go?”
“Follow me my dear, I think I have a few things you might like”, came a voice from behind a very large bundle of clothes.
 
 
 
Several hours and many outfits later, they were still at a loss as to what to get. Some of the designs were just a little too risky for Sakura. There were several outfits that were all leather and had taken more time to get off than into and all agreed that those would not work. Some had too many frills and lace work on them that she worried about ripping them, while others would require Tomoyo or someone else to help her tie them together in the back, which wouldn't work since Tomoyo wouldn't be there and asking Soryan to help would ruin the surprise. Sakura sat down on the stool in her changing stall and ran her fingers over the choker around her neck. “This is hopeless,” she muttered to herself, ”I just want something simple with out a bunch of buttons, ties, and zippers.”
“That's a cute charm. A cherry blossom right?” asked Aya assistant. She had been helping her change into the different costumes.
“Oh, thank you. Soryan got it for me a few days before he had to leave.”
“May I see it?” she asked. Sakura took it off and handed to the woman. She turned it over and over in her hands and Sakura could see the woman was thinking. It really was an elegant necklace. It had a midnight blue ribbon with silver thread weaved through it. The charm was of a cherry blossom in full bloom with two thin silver chains hanging down, each with a gem at the end of the chain.
“Yes I think it's in the back. . . “
“What is?” she asked as the woman handed the necklace back to her and ran off. She came back some time later with a box. She had a few dirty smudges on her face and the box held a thin layer of dust.
“One of Mr. Sohma's earlier creations, it didn't sell well so he had me place it in the back. Try this on with your choker.”
 
 
“Miss Tomoyo, Ayame-sama, may I present to you the wonderfully transformed, Sakura.”
“Oh my gosh, it's so pretty! You have to buy that one!”
“I'm not sure I can afford it though. This is real silk and I don't have that much money-“
“My girl I will make you an offer you can not possibly refuse. It is my job and mission to make everyone in this world gorgeous and to have you walk out of this store without that dress would simply be a crime.” Aya said proudly as he sent Sakura back into the changing stall to put on her regular clothes and told his assistant to wrap the parcel in their finest paper.