Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Night Sky ❯ Run For Your Life! ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Night Sky

Chapter Three

~Selene Serenity~

Disclaimer: I don't own CCS. It is property of CLAMP. On the other hand I do own this fanfic and any new characters created, namely Celia, so please don't copy or steal.

Author's notes: Hi all! I've only had one guess on the Father of Celia and they were correct. Well, I'm here with another chapter of Night Sky, hot off the presses so please enjoy!

~Chapter Three~

Sakura sat at her desk before school started. She and Tomoyo were filling Syaoran in on the previous night. "So then I transformed the firey card and used it to get rid of the water tunnels. Kero told me that now I have to transform all of the cards so they take they're power from my star." Sakura explained.

"That's going to take a lot of work Sakura. It's really going to wipe you out." Syaoran replied.

Sakura nodded. "Yes, I know."

Just then Mr. Terada walked into the classroom. He was followed by a boy with black, slightly blue hair and dark eyes with silver rimmed glasses. "Class, we have a new student. His name is Eriol (I'm very sorry but I don't know his last name! Ack…). He just transferred here from England." Mr. Terada announced. He turned to Eriol. "You can sit next to Syaoran in the back there." He told him.

Eriol nodded and walked to his seat and as he passed Sakura he starred at her and smiled. `What the!?' She thought and tried to stay calm. All the while Syaoran was glaring at Eriol and giving him the dirtiest look ever.

***

After school Sakura hurried home because she knew she had to clean up the yard before the weekend. She reached her house and ran up stairs. As soon as she opened the door to her bedroom Celia pounced on her. "Hi Mommy!" She giggled and hugged Sakura.

"Hello Celia." Sakura smiled. "Do you mind getting of me though? I need to change out of my school uniform.

"Okay." Celia said and jumped of her. "Come on Kero." She said grabbing Kero and taking him out into the hall.

Sakura closed the door and put her bag on her bed and her skates into the closet. From the closet she pulled out a sweater and skirt. She quickly changed into them. She then put her shoes on and walked out into the hall. "Hey Celia." She said and bent down to face her. "Do you want to help me rake up the leaves?" She asked.

"YA!" Celia cried.

"Okay then. Kero, you don't mind a break do you?" Sakura asked.

"Do I mind!?" Kero laughed and zoomed into the room. The two girls laughed at him then went outside.

A few minutes passed as they raked leaves, well Sakura raked leaves and Celia jumped into the piles of leaves she made. "Hello Sakura." A voice called.

Sakura looked over at the end of the driveway. Eriol stood there. "Hi Eriol!" Sakura smiled and waved. She walked over to him. "What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Just passing by." He replied.

Celia's ears perked up when she heard Eriol's name. She poked her head out of the pile of leaves she was now buried in and sure enough Eriol was there. She jumped out of the pile and ran to the two. She was about to hug Eriol but then she remembered that her Mom had told her to pretend she didn't know Eriol when Sakura and the other's were around.

"Do you want some help?" Eriol asked Sakura.

"Well I'm almost done but you can help if you want." Sakura told him.

"All right." Eriol agreed. "Lead the way."

"This way." Sakura said and walked up the driveway. Eriol followed her and on the way gave Celia a wink.

Celia gasped. `Yeah! I think he knows who I am!' She thought. `I'll talk to him later.' She ran off to follow the two.

Sakura gave Eriol a rake and the two started to work on the lawn. "Sakura, is it all right if I move this bike out of the way?" Eriol asked.

"Um, sure. Just be careful with it. My brother will kill me if anything happens to it." Sakura agreed.

"Don't worry." Eriol smiled as he rolled the bike to the side of the house. As he parked the bike he placed his hand on the handle and concentrated his magic into the bike. "There." He said under his breath.

Celia, who was in the middle of demolishing another one of Sakura's leaf piles, froze. She felt the wave of power that she had felt earlier. `Yes. It most certainly is him.' She thought. `But what is he doing?' She wondered. `I'll ask him later.'

A few more minutes passed and all of the yard work was complete. "Whew…we're all done." Sakura sighed and put the rakes away. "Well, good-bye Sakura." Eriol smiled and nodded as he left.

"Bye Eriol. Have a good weekend!" Sakura waved.

Eriol waved, and then turned the corner. "Mine we'll be a lot better than yours." He muttered.

Celia gasped. She had to catch up with him. "Um, Sakura. I'm going to go back to Syaoran's now." She lied and ran off.

"Okaaaaaaay…." Sakura blinked.

"Eriol!" Celia cried as she ran after him.

Eriol turned around and spotted Celia running after him. As Celia neared she jumped into his arms and gave him a hug. "Hi Eriol!" She smiled.

"Hello Celia." Eriol replied.

"Now, how do you know who I am?" Celia asked.

"Research." He told her.

Celia just shrugged. "Well at least I have someone I can talk to." She giggled.

"You are welcome to come over to my house any time you want." Eriol told her.

"Yeah!" Celia cheered and jumped on to his back. "Piggy back!" She smiled.

Eriol sighed and trudged on. "I still can't believe it. You're nothing like your parents…"

When they got to Eriol's house Nakuru greeted them at the door. "Um, Eriol…" She bit her lip. "Are you aware you have a second head?" She asked.

Eriol blinked at her, then starred at Celia. "Yes." He told Nakuru.

"Hi Nakuru!" Celia grinned and jumped off Eriol's back. "Where's Suppi?" She wondered.

"NAKURU! How many times do I have to tell you NOT to call me SUPPI!?" Spinal Sun screamed as he entered the room.

"But Su…Spinal Sun! It wasn't me this time!" Nakuru defended herself. "It was her!" She pointed at Celia.

"Yup, it was me Suppi. But you let me call you that!" She giggled.

"Well, it's not that annoying when she says it." Spinal Sun shrugged and left the room.

"Hey!" Nakuru shouted and ran after him.

Eriol cleared his throat. "Um, Celia, did your mother tell you about what happened in this time?" He asked.

"What? You mean about how you're testing Mommy?" She blinked.

Eriol nodded. "Is that okay with you? I mean, you may come over sometime and I'll be testing her, or you could be with Sakura at that point and be put in danger." He explained.

"No, I'm fine, because I know you would never hurt Mommy or any of her friends. I trust you." She smiled. "The only person who trusts you more than Mommy or me is your future wife. Who just happens to be…" She started.

Before she could finish Eriol placed his hand on her mouth "Sh…" He told her. "There are some things that even I would not look into the future for. Love is fate and I would not want to marry someone only because I knew I had to marry them for the future." He told her. "So please, don't tell me." He begged.

Celia nodded and Eriol took his hand away. "I'm sorry Eriol." She apologized.

"Don't worry about it." He smiled and put his hand on her head. "Now, I need to start another one of Sakura's tests. Do you want to stay or are you going to leave?" He asked.

"No, I'm going to go back to Sakura's house." She replied.

Eriol nodded. "Good-bye then."

"Bye!" She waved and walked outside the door.

***

Sakura walked back into her room after Eriol and Celia left. Touya was in the living room, searching for something. "Touya? What are you doing here? I thought you had study group." Sakura said, puzzled.

"I do." He replied. "I was just getting some notes that I left." He found a pile of papers. "Ah ha!" He said as he grabbed the papers and lifted his head. From outside the window he could see his bike. It was emitting a strong aura. "Sakura…Did you touch my bike?" He asked.

"Huh?" Sakura blinked. "It just needed to get moved while I cleaned." She told him.

"Well, don't touch it again." He told her as he left the door.

Sakura shrugged and went up to her room. Kero greeted her. "Hi Kero." She smiled. She flopped down on her bed. "I'm beat from cleaning…" She sighed.

"That might not be the only reason Sakura." Kero told her.

Sakura sat up. "Huh?"

"Well, you're going to have to transform all of the Clow cards, not to mention support Yue and myself. That's going to take a lot out of you. Fortunately, I can take power from the sun and not feed off your power until you can handle it." Kero explained.

"Man, I thought that once I captured all the cards I'd be done." Sakura sighed.

"Sakura, this is only the beginning." Kero told her.

"So I figured." She said as she pulled the pink book out of her desk drawer. She opened it and felt the cards. She could feel the power from the firey, strong and warm, but then all the others, they were cold. Sakura gasped. "Kero! The cards, their cold. I can't feel their power." She said frantically.

"Sakura, as long as they are still Clow cards and not Sakura cards, their magic will slowly die. That's why you need to transform them in time." Kero told her.

That's when Sakura panicked. She pulled out the Sweet, Lock, Cloud, Sand, Voice, Change, Wave, and Dash Cards. Next she pulled out her Key. "Release the seal!" She cried. The key extended into her staff.

"What are you doing!?" Kero demanded.

"I'm going to transform the cards!" She replied. "Transform under the name of your new master, Sakura!" She shouted and held up her staff. The cards began to glow and turn pink. Once they had fully transformed they fell to the ground, as did Sakura. She heaved out a sigh.

"Sakura!" Kero cried and fanned her with his wings. "What were you thinking!?" He asked.

"Well, I didn't want the cards to be let loose again, so I figured if I transform them all now that I wouldn't have to worry about it." She explained.

"Sakura, if you transform all of them all at once then you'll drain all you're power." Kero sighed.

Suddenly Sakura noticed that the dash card was still floating. It was glowing brightly, until it transformed into it's spiritual form and jumped out the window. "No!" Sakura cried and ran to the window with Kero behind her. It landed on Touya's bike and disappears into it and rolls away. "Kero, we have to go get it!" She shouted. She grabbed her key, the cards and ran downstairs. Kero sat on her shoulder until Sakura put on her skates and rolled outside. Then he flew next to her.

They rounded the corner and spotted the bike. Sakura skated as fast as she could to try and reach it. "Kero, why is the dash running away from me?" She asked.

"Sakura, you called on all of those cards without a reason. The dash was sort of stuck between forms and is now really confused and doesn't know what to do." He explained.

Sakura pulled out the windy card and her key. She transformed the card and sent it to capture the Dash but Dash was to fast. Windy came back to Sakura. Sakura sighed and put the card back and took out her cell phone.

"What are you doing?" Kero asked.

"I'm going to call Syaoran for help." She replied.

***

Celia had been wandering for quite a while now and was completely lost. Tears were now streaming down her face. "Mommy! Where are you!?" She called. She slumped down and leaned against a tree and cried into her hands. `Someone help…' She thought.

***

Suddenly Celia's voice rang through Yue's mind. `What the?' He thought. `That sounded like Mistress's daughter.' Yuki then passed out and Yue came out. He followed the trail of magic that seemed so much like Sakura's, only different. He knew it had to be Celia.

He found Celia crying in the park. He landed next to her. Celia realized he was there and looked up at him. She gave him a watery smiled and leaped foreword and cried into his robes. "Yue! It was terrible! I couldn't find my way home." She cried.

Yue had a shocked face. All he could do was sit there with the small girl in his arms and wait for her eyes to dry.

Eventually she stopped crying and she looked up at Yue. "I'm sorry Yue." She sniffled.

"For what?" He asked.

"For bothering you." She replied.

"You weren't bothering me." He told her.

"Really?"

"Of course." Yue assured her. `What am I doing!?' He thought. `Why am I always so soft around her?' He shook the thought away when he felt a strong surge of power from Sakura.

Celia felt it too. "Mommy!" She shouted.

Yue looked down at Celia first, and then up into the sky. "Do you mind coming with me to find her?" He asked. Celia shook her head. Yue then stood up and picked up Celia as he flew off.

***

After Sakura called Syaoran the Dash led them to the school. The bike began to ride up the wall of the building, so Sakura transformed the jump card and used to try and reach the bike. She almost had it but missed and began to fall. Just before hitting the ground, wind wrapped around her and landed her gently. She stood up and saw Syaoran running over to her. He had used her elemental powers. "Thanks." She smiled.

Syaoran used a lightning attack on the card but it missed. He was about to try again but Sakura motioned for him to stop. "We need to calm it down. Lightning will only scare the Dash." She told him. Syaoran nodded.

Sakura pulled out another card, the Loop. She threw it into the air and pointed her staff at it. "Transform under your new master, Sakura!" She cried. The card turned pink and then took it's visible form. The Loop surrounded the Dash so it couldn't get out.

Sakura then walked foreword to the Dash. The bike stopped in front of her and the Dash took it's visible form as the bike crashed to the ground. Sakura stepped to it but Dash began to run away. "Windy!" She shouted. Windy went foreword and wrapped around the Dash. It brought Dash to Sakura. Sakura held it in her arms. She patted it and hummed to calm it down. "Everything is okay now." She assured that card as it calmed. "Can you go into your card form now?" She asked calmly. Dash licked her face in reply, before changing back into a Sakura card. She now held all of the cards she had transformed and walked back to Kero and Syaoran.

"Good job." Kero told her.

"Thanks." She smiled at him. "And thank you for helping Syaoran." She told him.

"No problem." He told her.

Suddenly Yue landed next to them. He held a shaken Celia in his arms. "Yue! What happened?" Sakura asked as she walked over to the two. Celia jumped into her arms.

"She got lost on her way to your house Mistress. I found her and felt something was going on, so I came here." He told her.

"Because of the situation, I'll let the `Mistress' comment slide." She rolled her eyes.

"What happened here?" Yue asked.

"Dash got confused and ran away, but I got it back." Sakura explained.

"You should have seen her Yue! She was great!" Kero complemented.

Yue said nothing. He turned around and spread out his wings. "I need to go now. Yukito has things to do." He said and flew off.

"Um, Syaoran, I think Celia's going to stay at my house again." Sakura told him.

Syaoran nodded. "I've got to get home now." He told her. "Bye." He ran off.

Sakura began to tip over, but Kero changed to his true form and stood next to Sakura, so she fell on him. "Thanks" She told him. "I feel so tired now…" She yawned and put Celia on his back before flying on herself.

Author's notes: So what did you think? Well any more guesses on the father are welcomed! See you next chapter!